PDA

View Full Version : What humanoid abberation/animal would you be? (D&d 3.5/Pathfinder)

Wazirak1
2012-09-26, 12:47 PM
Ok, so I was recently musing on ideas for future custom creatures and I would like to put to you all a question- what would be your pick for A: an abberation, and B: Any animal,magical beast, or vermin- if you could give them human intelligence, retaining natural attacks, movement modes, and special qualities and gaining legs and/or arms!

Gnaeus
2012-09-26, 01:27 PM
For what purpose? Maximum power? Living in the 21st century? Fun to play at mid level? Generally fun idea?

Without clarification, I will go with Black Ethergaunt for abberation, because spellcasting is awesome. Magical Beast? I guess Androsphynx, for Tier 1 clericness, but there is probably a better choice there. Tarrasque could also be fun.

Novawurmson
2012-09-26, 02:26 PM
Hrm. Maybe spider. Crawl around on most surfaces, poisonous bite, build webs, creep people the flip out.

Deathkeeper
2012-09-26, 02:38 PM
Magical Beast? Tarrasque. You're either a) Sleeping or b) ruining people's day. Great life.

Edit: Ninja'd. Uuuh, Blink Dog, in Pathfinder they can speak Sylvan, while still being awesome teleporting puppies.