PDA

View Full Version : [PF] 0-level PC's PEACH

Exirtadorri
2012-09-26, 01:19 PM
So way back in the day I played a 0 level 2nd ed. game. I really loved it. So my DM and I decided that we wanted something different. Normally it's either him or myself running a game and we never get to be pc's together. So the fruit of our plotting and a 12 pack later is this:

A round robin of dm's to include our whole group and starting at -1500 exp.

To make this easier for everyone we decided that we would be brothers on a farm. Our father is killed by kobolds and after we deal with them we have to take our family heirloom (a mwk longsword) to our uncle. He lives across the world and we have to walk (at this point I made a clerks 2 reference to lotr)

So here is what we came up with and what I want you guys to give input on:

4d4 going in order (str dex etc etc) For the favord human attribute we roll a d6 and assign it to whatever it corresponds to, the exception being any stat that has doesn't have a +1 or higher modifier. Our reasoning for this is that it can't be a natural talent if there is a apenelty to it.

We gave them some basic skills and decided 4 + int ranks (most of which so far are -1 due to happen stance) and a d8 HD

We also have one feat that we must meet the requirements of now. This feat will be extra for our hard work and new game style. this feat shouldn't have much effect on reaching first level where we will get another feat.

Every 300 exp we get to add more to a stat to show that we are digging deeper into ourselves and finding out who we really are. However this is only going to happen 5 times. This is to represent a little balance and a way to make sure we dont have super high stats. The increases are as follows:

d4+2 d6 d4+2 d6 d4

by the time we hit 1st level we should have stats that repersent true heros and we had to earn every step of the way.

Do you know how hard it is to make a dungeon using 8 goblins with fear that 8 is to much cause no one has more that a +1 to hit with on average 9 hp. No one has armor proficiency and most of us only have a few simple farmers weapon proficiencies. The exception is the oldest brother (who will be our leader) is trained in use of long swords so he can weild the family heirloom. So far...the oldest brother who is rolled up ( we have three people that hanvn't rolled up yet) is 19 using a 12+d8 but he has a whopping 8 str....

So...imput and suggestions please