PDA

View Full Version : Twilit Elves (PF Race, WIP, PEACH)

Razanir
2012-09-28, 07:14 PM
Yes, yes, I know the WIP PEACH seems a bit contradictory. It's that I have the crunch made but not the fluffy RP bits, so I'm putting what I have up for critique.

The idea: In a world I'm making, I got the idea to interbreed elves and drow. So I did. I call them the Twilit.

Twilit Elves

+2 Dex, +2 Int, +2 Cha, -4 Con
Medium
Base speed: 30 ft
Immune to sleep
+2 against enchantments
Darkvision 60 ft
+2 Perception
Reduce Stealth penalty for moving by 5
+1 Knowledge (Nature) and Survival; +2 while in the woods (and optionally underground at the GM's discretion)
Favored class bonuses: TBD
LA: +0

Amridell
2012-09-28, 07:30 PM
Looks cool. Like the archetype.

Razanir
2012-09-28, 07:45 PM
Looks cool. Like the archetype.

Their backstory: First off, the world is like Discworld. Anyway, there's a continent with a strip of land facing rimward beyond some mountains. Those mountains have drow, the strip of land has an elf forest. Eventually they interbred (Who knows, it's the edge of the world). The snootier elves couldn't stand this abomination and left the Twilit to themselves in those woods. The drow more of less did the same, also finding the cross-breeds distasteful. Long story short, they have a strip of forest near the edge of the world and neither other elf race likes them all that much.

Oh, and if anyone has favored class suggestions, I'm all ears. I'm picturing stuff to do with rangers and/or sorcerers

LordErebus12
2012-09-28, 08:11 PM
not a bad idea. Perhaps the bonus to skills should increase while underground as well.

also, immune is spelled immume in the stat block.