PDA

View Full Version : out of character wheel of time "the lifetree of death"

da prophet
2012-09-30, 01:37 PM
this is ooc for my players use it wisely (and unwisely):smallsmile:

link to ic:http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257167

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-01, 05:57 PM
To roll use square brackets and small letters so 1d20 without the space.

Introducing Melanie Arani (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=452512), Ebou Dari Wilder and Kinswoman, fresh from fighting the Seanchan and from Andor.

Won't be able to weave as long as Karl due to lower Wisdom and not having male bonus weaves, but she can do a variety of things: Heal, shield, and call Lightning at a pinch. Also she's a dreamwalker.

She shall speak in Green.

da prophet
2012-10-02, 12:00 PM
i am the gm as i am completely green to play by post i am open to critique as long as it is constructiveyou suck as a gm! go rape your momma is not constructive if you instead say you are a bit impatient, you should realy slo down i will thank you for your help :smallbiggrin:
1d20

da prophet
2012-10-06, 06:02 AM
it looks like the server has had some backup but it is up now

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-06, 07:20 AM
Yay, also just to check, the item is an angreal and male attuned?

And will there be any others joining us?

da prophet
2012-10-07, 11:13 AM
Yay, also just to check, the item is an angreal and male attuned?

And will there be any others joining us?
yes it is male attuned(dont worry you will get your share of llot and glory aswell:smallsmile:) as far as im aware of hawker will join and a friend of mine is making a character also saint of nights and drk is joining us how many of them who drops out is still left to see

DrK
2012-10-07, 03:22 PM
Hadn't noticed the OOC thread appearing :smallsmile:

About the shield weave are we still implementing the cross-sex DC increase that is highlighted in the book as well as the orginal writings?

- Either as a bonus on the opposed concentration check or an increase in weave level?

Also would pople be interested in seeing the WoT channelling amendments I'd made for my game that I'd run for a year or so.

Karl El'Caon originally of Fal Sion and now a dedicated of the Black Tower under the harsh regime of the M'Hael.

Wilder/Armsman/Wilder 2-6
Str 9 Int 9
Dex 14 Wis 18
Con 11 Cha 14

HPs 6+[roll0]+[roll1]+6 + 4=
Saves 6/8/8
Initiative +4
Defence 19 (class +7, dex +2)

Skills (+5 for Overchanelling)
Composure (Wis) = 10 ranks +4 = +14
Weavesight (Int) = 10 ranks -1 = +9
Concentration (Wis) = 10 ranks +4 = +14
Ride (Dex) = 5 ranks +2 = +7
Know [Shadowspawn] (Int) = 4 ranks -1 = +3

Feats
R. Blooded
1. Multi-Weave
3. Talent (Travelling)
6. Affinity (Air)
A. Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Warder Sword)
W. Affinity (earth)
W. Affinity (Spirit)

Chanelling (Madness [roll2])
Weaves per day: 0 5+3/1st 3+3/2nd 2+3/3rd 2+2/4th 1+2
Affinities: Fire, Earth, Spirit, Air
Talents: Elementalism, Travelling
Elementalism Arms of Air, Fireball, False Wall, Create fire, Fiery sword, Light
Illusion Folded Light
Warding Ward against Shadowspawn, Ward against People
Travelling Create Gateway, Skimming
Healing Heal

Equipment
Light Warhorse w/Saddle, Harness etc...
Masterwork Warder's sword
2x Asha'man outfits
1x Shienarian Courtiers Outfit

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-07, 03:33 PM
It'd be cool to see them. Also to repeat my question posed in the recruitment thread which you probably missed: what is feat slot 'B'? Just making sure I didn't miss out on any bonus feats :smalltongue:

DrK
2012-10-07, 03:46 PM
It'd be cool to see them. Also to repeat my question posed in the recruitment thread which you probably missed: what is feat slot 'B'? Just making sure I didn't miss out on any bonus feats :smalltongue:

B. Was bonus. Male chanellers get Eliminate block as a bonus feat.

da prophet
2012-10-07, 03:52 PM
Hadn't noticed the OOC thread appearing :smallsmile:

About the shield weave are we still implementing the cross-sex DC increase that is highlighted in the book as well as the orginal writings?

- Either as a bonus on the opposed concentration check or an increase in weave level?

Also would pople be interested in seeing the WoT channelling amendments I'd made for my game that I'd run for a year or so.

Karl El'Caon originally of Fal Sion and now a dedicated of the Black Tower under the harsh regime of the M'Hael.

Wilder/Armsman/Wilder 2-4
Str 9 Int 9
Dex 14 Wis 18
Con 11 Cha 14

HPs 6+[roll0]+[roll1]+6 =
Saves 5/7/8
Initiative +4
Defence 19 (class +7, dex +2)

Skills (+5 for Overchanelling)
Composure (Wis) = 9 ranks +4 = +13
Weavesight (Int) = 9 ranks -1 = +8
Concentration (Wis) = 9 ranks +4 = +13
Ride (Dex) = 5 ranks +2 = +7
Know [Shadowspawn] (Int) = 4 ranks -1 = +3

Feats
R. Blooded
1. Multi-Weave
3. Talent (Travelling)
6. Affinity (Air)
A. Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Warder Sword)
W. Affinity (earth)
W. Affinity (Spirit)
B. Eliminate Block

Chanelling (Madness [roll2])
Weaves per day: 0 4+3/1st 2+3/2nd 2+3/3rd 1+2/4th 1+2
Affinities: Fire, Earth, Spirit, Air
Talents: Elementalism, Travelling 11
Elementalism Arms of Air, Fireball, False Wall, Create fire, Fiery sword, Light
Illusion Folded Light
Warding Ward against Shadowspawn, Ward against People
Travelling Create Gateway, Skimming

Equipment
Light Warhorse w/Saddle, Harness etc...
Masterwork Warder's sword
2x Asha'man outfits
1x Shienarian Courtiers Outfit

you get the dc increased with five if it is the oposite sex.
i would also love to see the work of an experienced gamer

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-07, 05:07 PM
I know they can get it early, level 1 instead of level 3, but I don't think it's free.

DrK
2012-10-08, 02:13 PM
I know they can get it early, level 1 instead of level 3, but I don't think it's free.

You are right. I shall remove that and start by going for "calm" as my composure check

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-08, 05:47 PM
Since there will be no one else travelling Tel'aran'rhiod should I change Melanie's feats? Otherwise they'd either be wasted or there would need to be various Solo bits which could be annoying.

da prophet
2012-10-09, 06:02 AM
Since there will be no one else travelling Tel'aran'rhiod should I change Melanie's feats? Otherwise they'd either be wasted or there would need to be various Solo bits which could be annoying.

that is comletely up to you. either you just change the feat or you tell me when you dream and i could then start another thread.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-10, 08:51 AM
Ok, I'll stay with a Dreamwalker then.

da prophet
2012-10-10, 04:01 PM
Do any of my players (or anyone) know a form of online battlemap that works for them?

da prophet
2012-10-12, 05:45 PM
Obs: the noble wil be driven as an npc untill he comments.

DrK
2012-10-12, 08:38 PM
Do any of my players (or anyone) know a form of online battlemap that works for them?

I either use Google doc spreadsheet or pyromancers

da prophet
2012-10-13, 09:24 AM
I either use Google doc spreadsheet or pyromancers
Ok thanks :-)

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-14, 02:41 PM
HP roll for level up: [roll0]

DrK
2012-10-14, 03:06 PM
Hey. I will put up all the houserules I used but probably on Wed or Fri next week. We had a new arrival in the house on monday so pretty busy with kiddies :smallsmile:

da prophet
2012-10-15, 01:06 PM
to info the woodsman is a player, he is making his character asap but it is not done untill tomorrow so just be patient with him:smallsmile:

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-18, 05:56 AM
Ride check: [roll0]

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-19, 02:15 AM
Will check: [roll0]
D6 frozen time if failed: [roll1]

Did you mean to have us frozen for d6 minutes or rounds? And what does being frozen entail?

DrK
2012-10-19, 07:46 AM
Saving throw [roll0]

da prophet
2012-10-19, 04:04 PM
Lan you take a minus two on everything you do for 3 minutes.

Karl youre fine:-)

da prophet
2012-10-23, 01:24 PM
[roll0] karl
[roll1] melaine

your perception

da prophet
2012-10-23, 01:26 PM
weavesight
[roll0]
[roll1]

da prophet
2012-10-24, 08:39 AM
sorry for the railroading, i just try to get a little comfortable with play by post games:smallsmile: if any of you want to do something completely out of the wild go for it:smallbiggrin:

Starbin
2012-10-30, 10:48 AM
Updated to 10th

Targan the Black
Borderlander Armsman / Blademaster
Level: 8/2
Height: 6'3" / Weight: 220lbs / Age: 29 / Eyes: Black / Hair: None

Str 18 Dex 18 Con 16 Int 13 Wis 13 Cha 11
HPs: 92 BAB: +10/+5 (Melee: +14/+9 / Ranged: +14/+9)
Fort: +9 Ref: +11 Will: +3 Initiative: +4
Def: +4 Armor Class: 22 (24 w/shield) Reputation: 7

Weapons
Smith's Hammer +14, 1d8+4
Boarspear +14, 2d4+6
Shortbow (20 arrows) +14, 1d6, 60ft
Longsword, MW +15, 1d8+6
Hafted Axe +14, 1d12+6

Armor
Breastplate, MW +5 / -2 / +3
Large Wooden Shield, +2 / -1 / n/a

Feats & Special Abilities
Shadowspan Hunter (Background)
Dodge (1st)
Mobility (Bonus)
Combat Expertise (3rd)
Armor Compatibility (Class)
Spring Attack (Bonus)
Weapon Specialization: Longsword (Class)
Fame (6th)
Whirlwind Attack (Bonus)
Combat Reflexes (9th)
Parting the Silk 2/day (Class)
Increased multiplier 1/day (Class)

Languages (Common:Borderlands; Trolloc)

Skills
*Balance (4) +8
*Move Silently (9) +13
Handle Animal (1) +1
Craft: Weapons (5) +6
Craft: Armor (5) +6
Intimidate (9) +10
Knowledge: Blight (Background) (9) +10
Listen (12) +14
Spot (4) +6
*Climb (1) +5
*Jump (1) +5

*Take -3 if in Armor/shield

Gear
Backpack
Flint & Steel
Caltrops (2)
Winter Blanket
Torches (5)
Waterskin
Healer's Balm
Traveler's outfit
Weaponsmith tools (MW)
Armor smith tools
Rations(2 weeks)
Hemp rope (50ft)
Belt Pouch
Pack saddle
Saddle bag
Mule
Winter clothes

Description: Targan is a bronzed skin man, with a solid frame. His hands are calloused and scarred from his years of working in a smithy. His skin has tanned from years in the sun. While his features are Shienaran, he lacks the usual topknot his people wear. He is completely bald (an interesting statement from a Shienaran). His eyes are deep-set and appear to be black, while his face is square and strong. Little about Targan suggests joy or happiness, unless it is in combat with the evil creatures of the Blight, when his eyes light up with an almost dark glee, or (more recently) discussing a certain woman studying at the White Tower.

He has earned the name Targan the Black due to his appearance - his clothes are all black, while his armor and weapons are all darkened and dusky looking. When asked how he got his gear to look that way, he simply states, "They were forged with the ashes of those who went before me."

Personality: Usually quiet, when Targan speaks up, it is a gravelly, gruff voice, strained from time spent shouting over bellows and hammers. He is quick to jump to the aid of the less fortunate, but rarely stays to participate in any thanks for his help. He treats stupidity and arrogance with disdain, usually ignoring such people unless their actions endanger him or his charges. When he drinks, he drinks heavy and long into the night; when he eats, it is as if he feels it might be his last meal. But he is neither a drunkard nor an obese man. The only time his guard seems to drop and a gentler side emerges is around children, whom he seems eager to please and watches almost longingly. Steadfast,dour, calculated, all could describe Targan. He has stayed alive as longas he has through courage, strength and a certain amount of cunning. He is an able ally ... and a deadly enemy.

Background: Targan was a blacksmith for a hinterland settlement outside of Fal Sion. Usually outside the range of any Trolloc attacks, the community of Mos Shalash still knew the dangers of the Shadowspawn. The town was maybe one hundred strong, half of which were warriors. As the head of the five-man smithy, Targan concentrated on making weapons and armor for his comrades, though he could wield ablade as well as any man there. He had a loving wife who worked the tannery, making the leathers needed for armor padding and for those desiring lighter protective garb. At home, their oldest boy watched over his little brother and baby sister. Life was hard and never certain, but it was good. With luck, the community hoped to soon rival that of Mon Shirare in size and ability. But such was not to be the fate of Mon Shalash.

During a particularly hard winter,it was apparent that a large force of Trolloc were headed towards Fal Sion. A call went out to all the communities to send warriors for what was hoped to be a spectacular defeat of the Shadowspawn armies. However, what it turned out to be was a feint by aparticularly cunning Myrddraal named Sis'lyntar. The gathering of a main army Trollocs kept the focus off of four separate bands of the beasts sent out to attack the various small communities supporting the fortress at Fal Sion. Mon Shalash was one of these communities.

Even for the excellent plan, the families at Mon Shamash were not stupid, and their sentries caught wind of the 30 strong band of Trollocs approaching the town. Word went out and families hid in houses with cellars large enough tohold them. Targan opened his home to at least six families, and they all hid quietly, hoping the beasts would leave without bloodshed. Overhead, they could hear the Trollocs searching and rooting for some sign of the towns people. Silence was their only chance now. But as Targan held his daughter, a small spider creeping along her hand bit down in surprise when the little girl twitched in her sleep. With a start, she awoke with a sharp cry. Above, the sounds of searching paused for a dreadful moment. Targan looked down at his daughter, who was already inhaling for another scream. He quickly pressed her to his breast, smothering her scream as they waited for the inevitable attack. But no attack came, and soon the sounds of the Trollocs leaving could be heard.

After waiting a good bit, Targan's wife leaned over to whisper if their daughter was all right. With a sickening clarity, the blacksmith realized he could no longer feel his daughter struggling against him. Opening his arms with dread, he gazed down at her limp body and realized that she wasn't moving. At all. No sign of breath, no feel of her little heart beating. Nothing.

No one in the community spoke against Targan. His wife mourned their daughter, but never openly accused him. His children hugged him, but did not speak of the incident. But as Targan looked into their eyes, he could only see a monster reflected in their eyes - the murderer of his daughter. By the eve of the next day, he had fled to the woods away from the settlement to live out the remainder of his days alone. He cut off all contact with his family and friends, leaving his best assistant to carry on the work of the smithy. But a scant week later, after the warriors had sent back word of a great victory, the Trolloc band returned, this time catching the settlement unawares. Targan saw the fires the next day, and hurried to Mon Shamash, only to find burned out houses and the dead strewn everywhere. Rather,he found the remains of the dead - abone here, a finger there, splatters of blood all over.

Going first to his own home, he found his family had been reduced to a few bloodstains and some matted hair. When he had killed his own daughter, the only factor that had kept him from killing himself was the fact that the town had survived. But now, he found that he had only delayed the inevitable - and in the process been denied the honor of dying in defense of his family and home. That day was forged a weapon to battle the Shadowspawn. And lost was any belief in the higher powers, since how could such beings allow such atravesty? No, the only thing that matter was steel and strength, blade and battle, damage and death. Any thoughts of suicide disappeared as Targan gazed across the town. Only a cold desire for revenge.

Moving to the remains of the smithy, he waited for the embers to subside. He found a knife and cut off his topknot, knowing he no longer deserved the honor of such a symbol. Next, he gathered his tools and began making weapons, weapons HEwould use. For months, he worked his trade, using metal washed in the blood and ashes of the villagers. Then he gathered what few supplies he could find and journeyed forth to take war to the Trollocs.

Over the past five years,Targan has fought all along the Borderlands, from the Aiel Waste to the shores of the Aryth Ocean. He is one of the best Shadowspawn Hunters around, though his primary prowess lies with Trollocs. He learned how to take advantage of his own strengths and their weaknesses, and has taught others the tactics he has learned to fight such creatures of enormous size. His skill is reknown across the Borderlands.

Recently, however, this dark hero found his hardened heart softened by a radiant face. He has taken to searching for this woman while he wages his personal war against the shadow. Now he knows that he no longer seek out battle.

It usually finds him first.
"Speaking," "Whispering," Thinking

da prophet
2012-10-30, 12:19 PM
only a question- you may do as you like but do you realy need 5 weapons, in this system it is harder to destroy a mans sword than t is to destroy the man and you are not a easily destroiable man.

Starbin
2012-10-30, 12:39 PM
Need? Oh, no ... but you never know when you'll want the right tool for the job! The boarspear is specific to engaging at range; the axe is useful once he's in close, to maximize damage. If he needs a more defensive mindset, the scimitar (and it's increased chance to crit) could be valuable. The Hammer is more fluff, since he was a weaponsmith. The Aiel spears are about as ranged as he gets.

But I can reduce the amount, if you like :smallsmile:

da prophet
2012-10-30, 12:43 PM
Need? Oh, no ... but you never know when you'll want the right tool for the job! The boarspear is specific to engaging at range; the axe is useful once he's in close, to maximize damage. If he needs a more defensive mindset, the scimitar (and it's increased chance to crit) could be valuable. The Hammer is more fluff, since he was a weaponsmith. The Aiel spears are about as ranged as he gets.

But I can reduce the amount, if you like :smallsmile:

nonono! play whith the weapons if you like i was only making certain that you knew that you would never get to use them all:smallsmile: i would take the liberty to say that you are ready:smallsmile:

Mr.C
2012-10-30, 02:22 PM
Hey, y'all.

Looks like I'll be joining in, too.

Will make an appearance when it seems dramatically appropriate. :smallsmile:

Looking forward to gaming with you...

da prophet
2012-10-30, 02:26 PM
Hey, y'all.

Looks like I'll be joining in, too.

Will make an appearance when it seems dramatically appropriate. :smallsmile:

Looking forward to gaming with you...

shure:smallsmile: for easy refrence could you just post your character here?

Mr.C
2012-10-30, 02:47 PM
Journ of the Haido Sept of Clan Shaarad
Algai'd'Siswai of the Sovin Nai

Ht: 6' 2" Wt: 15 stone, 7 lbs. Hair: Auburn. Eyes: Green.

Level: 7. XP: 21000

Str: 14 (+2), Dex: 18 (+4), Con: 15 (+2), Int: 13 (+1), Wis: 13 (+1), Cha: 12 (+1)

BAB: +7/+2. Defense: 21. HP: 59. Saves: fort: +4, ref: +8, will: +3

Feats-
Blooded (+2 initiative, +2 spot)
Stealthy (+2 hide, +2 move silently)
Improved Unarmed Combat

Class Features-
Fast Movement (+10')
Weapon Focus (+1 attack with short spear)
Dance the Spears (+2 initiative)
Uncanny Dodge (retain dex bonus, can't be flanked)
Stealthy Movement (add reflex bonus to hide and move silently)

Skills:
Balance 6 ranks (+10)
Climb 6 ranks (+8)
Hide 6 ranks (+16)
Intuition Direction 3 ranks (+5)
Jump 6 ranks (+8)
Listen 6 ranks (+8)
Move Silently 6 ranks (+16)
Spot 4 ranks (+8)
Tumble 1 rank (+5)
Wilderness Lore 6 ranks (+8)

Gear-
Coins: 24 silver marks
Aeil Spear (masterwork)
Cadin'sor
Backpack
Waterskins (2)
Flint & Steel
Trail Rations (3 days)

Combat-
Initiative +8
Aeil Spear +10/+5. 1d6+2, crit 3 (masterwork)

Defense: 21 (dex + class bonus)

Basic background is that he's a young warrior with an unquenchable curiosity. After hearing tales from peddlers and gleemen, he ran away from home to see the world.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-30, 07:37 PM
Greetings to both of you.

To Starbin: Level 6 is the fun one because you gain access to all of the prestige classes. Unless you plan on staying as an armsman, then you could be blademaster, warder or commander. I'd say the latter has the least benefit since we have few melee-ers and without an Aes Sedai to bond him, Warder is kind of out of the equation for a while (unless he has been sent ahead of his Aes Sedai?). But Blademaster or Warder both fulfill the role of a fighter really well so I'd say one of those.

Starbin
2012-10-31, 12:14 PM
Greetings to both of you.

To Starbin: Level 6 is the fun one because you gain access to all of the prestige classes. Unless you plan on staying as an armsman, then you could be blademaster, warder or commander. I'd say the latter has the least benefit since we have few melee-ers and without an Aes Sedai to bond him, Warder is kind of out of the equation for a while (unless he has been sent ahead of his Aes Sedai?). But Blademaster or Warder both fulfill the role of a fighter really well so I'd say one of those.

Well, Commander is out, cuz of his self-exiled status (ie, RP reasons). Not sure Warder fits with this incarnation... unless da prophet has an NPC Aes Sedai coming on board! And blademaster requires rewickering... doable, but nit my original plan. Let me think on it...

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-10-31, 12:31 PM
There are other PrCs available I believe, I just didn't look into any of them beyond Aes Sedai and Dreamwalker, both of which I discarded for various reasons.

da prophet
2012-10-31, 03:31 PM
Well, Commander is out, cuz of his self-exiled status (ie, RP reasons). Not sure Warder fits with this incarnation... unless da prophet has an NPC Aes Sedai coming on board! And blademaster requires rewickering... doable, but nit my original plan. Let me think on it...

i actualy had a woman (look at the first pages) and she had a warder, i have thrown his stats as the pc did what they realy should not do:smallmad: but you could stat him out if you w:smallwink:ant to play him

Starbin
2012-11-01, 11:45 AM
No worries ... updating my character to 7th lvl Armsman. Can't get to blademaster until 8th, given the 4 rnks in Balance requirement. Trying to decide if it's worth it right now (since it will take a couple of extra levels to get any benefit). Might just stay on the path as an armsmen (unless someone has some homebrew 'Borderland Hero' kinda PrCs.

couple of rolls to support character update [roll0]; [roll1]

HOLY CRAP, those are horrible rolls ... not even average ... any rules on hps rolls below half?

da prophet
2012-11-02, 12:12 PM
No worries ... updating my character to 7th lvl Armsman. Can't get to blademaster until 8th, given the 4 rnks in Balance requirement. Trying to decide if it's worth it right now (since it will take a couple of extra levels to get any benefit). Might just stay on the path as an armsmen (unless someone has some homebrew 'Borderland Hero' kinda PrCs.

couple of rolls to support character update [roll0]; [roll1]

HOLY CRAP, those are horrible rolls ... not even average ... any rules on hps rolls below half?

well if you go to entepos- link here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5H_1DwGZrDLdEdrRGRXSUI3SWc/edit?pli=1
it is a veteran of the blight, to rolling i have no special rules but as you are tank alone just reroll, i dont want to onehit the tank.

Starbin
2012-11-02, 01:15 PM
well if you go to entepos- link here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5H_1DwGZrDLdEdrRGRXSUI3SWc/edit?pli=1
it is a veteran of the blight, to rolling i have no special rules but as you are tank alone just reroll, i dont want to onehit the tank.

I can't seem to open that on my phone or at work ... looks like a locked document. Is there some trick?

DrK, you mentioned some homebrewed items, too?

da prophet
2012-11-02, 01:47 PM
I can't seem to open that on my phone or at work ... looks like a locked document. Is there some trick?

DrK, you mentioned some homebrewed items, too?
well i cannot enter from my phone either, but my computer works.
ill however say this is not my work (i borrowed it for extended time) etrpopos have the credits. :smallsmile: if you cannot enter it tell me and ill write it here.

Starbin
2012-11-02, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I'm not at home, so if you can cut and paste, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

da prophet
2012-11-02, 02:09 PM
Yeah, I'm not at home, so if you can cut and paste, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

they have blocked pasting but the important is
req: 5+atc
ride5, spot5, wilderness lore5.
cleave great fortitude and power attack.
you ill get good attack good fort and good will, bad reflex and +1 fame.
level 1 you get+ your level on intimidate great cleave
level two- you may fight until you are minus ten.

the cool descriptions you ill get at home:smallbiggrin:

Starbin
2012-11-05, 04:26 PM
they have blocked pasting but the important is
req: 5+atc
ride5, spot5, wilderness lore5.
cleave great fortitude and power attack.
you ill get good attack good fort and good will, bad reflex and +1 fame.
level 1 you get+ your level on intimidate great cleave
level two- you may fight until you are minus ten.

the cool descriptions you ill get at home:smallbiggrin:

Hunh ... that's interesting ... those requirements are completely weighted towards a woodsman (or a multi-classed woodsman/armsman). Apparently a pure Armsman from the Borderlands would need to be 10th level before he become a veteran of the blight; a woodsman could transition at 5th.

Suck!

Wytwyld
2012-11-06, 12:53 AM
Thanks for inviting me. Here is my character concept using 28 point buy.
Name: Alfore Wren
Background: Ebou Dari

Woodsman 2 / Armsman 1 / Wolfbrother 3
STR: 15 (+2) INT: 10 (+0)
DEX: 14 (+2) WIS: 14 (+2)
CON: 14 (+2) CHA: 8 (-1)
Level 4 Attribute Increase: Strength (included)
HP:[roll0]+[roll1]+12
Madness: 5d6 to be rolled by GM and kept secret. 3d6 from wolfbrother levels and 2d6 from accelerated madness for skipping the Animal Empathy, and Latent Dreamer requirements.
BAB: +5 Fort: +8 Ref: +3 Will: +4
AC: 16 (+2 DEX, +4 Def Bonus), 16 touch, 10 Flat-footed
Initiative: +8 Reputation: 1 Speed: 30 ft

Attacks: Jeweled Dagger +8 melee (1d4+2/19-20x2)
Longsword, MW +8 melee (1d8+3/19-20x2)
Shortbow +7 ranged 60 ft (1d6/x3)

Feats: Duelist (background), Animal Affinity (Level 1), Track (Woodsman Bonus), Run (Level 3), Combat Reflexes (Armsman Bonus), Alertness (Level 6).

Class Abilities:
Background Skill (Hide)
Nature's Warrior (Plains) > + half DEX mod to hit humanoids when in plains and + half DEX mod to hit animals.
Partial Improved Initiative: Gain Improved Initiative (+4 Initiative) so long as wearing light or no armor.
Wolfspeech: Speak telepathically with wolves within 30 miles.
Nature Sense: Identify plants and animals with perfect accuracy. Can determine the safety of water for consumption.
Scent: Can detect opponents within 30 ft. 60 if upwind and 15 if downwind. [page 222]
Low-light Vision: See twice as far as a human in low light conditions and a moonlit night is as clear as daylight.
Yelloweyes: +2 Bonus to Intimidate checks.
Wolfdream: Can enter Tel'aran'rhiod.

Skills:
Animal Empathy> 5 Ranks <+4>
Balance> 4 Ranks <+6>
Diplomacy> 0 Ranks <+1> Duelist
Handle Animal> 0 Ranks <+1> Animal Affinity
Hide> 4 Ranks <+6>
Intimidate> 5 Ranks <+6> Yelloweyes
Intuit Direction> 4 Ranks <+6>
Listen> 5 Ranks <+9> Alertness
Move Silently> 3 Ranks <+5>
Ride> 4 Ranks <+8> Animal Affinity
Spot> 5 Ranks <+9> Alertness
Wilderness Lore> 5 Ranks <+7>

Equipment: (600 mk starting plus the Jeweled Dagger)
Explorer's Outfit [-10 mk]
Jeweled Dagger (masterwork) 1 lb
Longsword, MW 4 lb [-315mk]
Shortbow 2 lb [-30 mk]
Arrows (20) 3 lb [-1 mk]
Backpack 2 lb [-2 mk]
Flint & Steel [-1 mk]
Whetstone 1 lb [-2 cp]
Healer's Balm (10) 0.25 lb each [-150 mk]
Pouch, Belt, 1 lb [-1 mk]
Silver Marks (23)
Silver Pennies (17)
Copper Pennies (18)

Horse, Light [-10 mk]
Bit & Bridle [-2 mk]
Saddle, Riding [-30 mk]
Saddlebags [-4 mk]
Waterskin [-1 mk]
Bedroll [-1 sp]
Explorer's Outfit (backup) [-10 mk]
Cold Weather Outfit [-8 mk]

Alfore was orphaned at a young age, but he had learned much from his father. At 11 he began selling the excess from his hunts.
Only a few years later he was noticed by a warder passing through Ebou Dar. Despite his age, he consistently brought good game to the market. He was convinced to give up his simple life as a hunter and attempt to join the Warders in Tar Valon.
While there, he earned the respect of more than one of the trainers, they gifted him with a fine blade. Not a heron mark like they held, but still a fine blade.
He trained there for a few years when the dreams began. Worried that some dark force might have been messing with his mind, Alfore left the tower. He began to notice wolves in the distance, but they never attacked. After a year or so living away from civilization, Alfore began to realize his abilities.
Now knowing that he is not cursed, he continued his old trade of selling game to villages. After 7 years, he still feels the instinctual need to find someone to protect that led him to become a warder, but he fears others misunderstanding his bond with wolves.

Alfore is a quiet individual, but he is sure to speak up when it is important. He is overly protective of those he considers friends.

OOC: All Alfore needs to be eligable for Warder, is one more BAB and to be bonded.

Edit: forgot to include some feats in skills.

Wytwyld
2012-11-06, 08:58 AM
Forgot to make level 1 HP max. the 3d10 should be [roll0].+3d8(15)+12

da prophet
2012-11-06, 09:20 AM
good good, ok so ere is the thing,
1 you may either have walked through a forest with the wolves in your pack when they suddenly became tensed and you smelled that it were evil close. when you chose to investigate where the smell came from you found some trolloks in the bushes. charging out at some not knowing poor travelers.
2 you may just randomly meet them at a later time, note this may take a few days
3 whatever else that springs to your mind.:smallbiggrin:

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-06, 10:02 AM
initiative: [roll0]

Starbin
2012-11-06, 10:27 AM
Initiative: [roll0]

Wytwyld
2012-11-06, 10:52 AM
good good, ok so ere is the thing,
1 you may either have walked through a forest with the wolves in your pack when they suddenly became tensed and you smelled that it were evil close. when you chose to investigate where the smell came from you found some trolloks in the bushes. charging out at some not knowing poor travelers.
2 you may just randomly meet them at a later time, note this may take a few days
3 whatever else that springs to your mind.:smallbiggrin:

# 1 sounds good but I don't think I commonly travel with wolves, I just speak with them often and join in the hunt once in awhile.

I guess I roll Init?

da prophet
2012-11-06, 11:28 AM
# 1 sounds good but I don't think I commonly travel with wolves, I just speak with them often and join in the hunt once in awhile.

I guess I roll Init?

then go on, present yourself, i dont bite (unless it is full moon)

Wytwyld
2012-11-06, 11:39 AM
Alfore Wren Woodsman 2 / Armsman 1 / Wolfbrother 5 / Wilder 1
STR: 16 (+3) INT: 10 (+0)
DEX: 14 (+2) WIS: 14 (+2)
CON: 14 (+2) CHA: 8 (-1)

HP: 69 Damage: 0 Subdual: 0

BAB: +6 Fort: +10 Ref: +5 Will: +7
AC: 18 (+2 DEX, +6 Def Bonus), 18 touch, 10 Flat-footed
Initiative: +8 Reputation: 1 Speed: 30 ft

Spell Slots: [0] [0] [1]

Attacks: Longsword, MW +10/+5 melee (1d8+3/19-20x2)
Shortbow, MW +9/+4 ranged 60 ft (1d6/x3)
Dagger, MW +10/+5 melee, +9/+4 ranged 10 ft (1d4+3/19-20x2)

Feats:
Duelist (background), Animal Affinity (Level 1), Track (Woodsman Bonus), Run (Level 3), Combat Reflexes (Armsman Bonus), Alertness (Level 6), Eliminate Block (Level 9).
Class Abilities:
Background Skill (Hide)
Nature's Warrior (Plains) > + half DEX mod to hit humanoids when in plains and + half DEX mod to hit animals.
Partial Improved Initiative: Gain Improved Initiative (+4 Initiative) so long as wearing light or no armor.
Wolfspeech: Speak telepathically with wolves within 40 miles.
Nature Sense: Identify plants and animals with perfect accuracy. Can determine the safety of water for consumption.
Scent: Can detect opponents within 30 ft. 60 if upwind and 15 if downwind. [page 222]
Low-light Vision: See twice as far as a human in low light conditions and a moonlit night is as clear as daylight.
Yelloweyes: +2 Bonus to Intimidate checks.
Wolfdream: Can enter Tel'aran'rhiod.
Alert Pack: Call 1d6 wolves to help with reasonable request.
Sense Emotion: +4 competence bonus to Sense Motive and can make a DC 15 spot check to determine the targets basic emotional state.
Block: eliminated by the feat
Skills:
Animal Empathy> 5 Ranks <+4>
Balance> 4 Ranks <+6>
Concentration> 4 ranks <+6>
Diplomacy> 0 Ranks <+1> Duelist
Handle Animal> 0 Ranks <+1> Animal Affinity
Hide> 4 Ranks <+6>
Intimidate> 5 Ranks <+6> Yelloweyes
Intuit Direction> 4 Ranks <+6>
Listen> 6 Ranks <+10> Alertness
Move Silently> 5 Ranks <+7>
Ride> 4 Ranks <+8> Animal Affinity
Sense Motive> 0 ranks <+6> Sense Emotion
Spot> 6 Ranks <+10> Alertness
Wilderness Lore> 5 Ranks <+7>
Channeling:
Overchanneling: Gain a +5 bonus to concentration checks and fort saves when overchanneling
Concentration - Attempt - Fort Save
15 - 0 for free - 15
20 - 1 for free - 25
25 - 2 for free - 35
20 - 1 higher - 15 + level
25 - 2 higher - 25 + level
30 - 3 higher - 35 + level
Cross Talent Weaves: May not use weaves outside of talents above 2nd level.
Affinity: Spirit
Talent: Conjunction
Weaves Known:
Fiery Sword Elementalism; Air, Fire, Spirit
Concentration
Level 2--2d8
Level 3--2d10
Level 4--2d12
Eavesdrop Illusion; Air, Spirit
Level 1
Casting Time: Full Round
Concentration
Medium range
Make listen checks as though I was at the target location
Voice of Power Illusion; Air, Fire
Concentration
Level 0-- Self
Level 1-- Creature Touched
Gain +1 on intimidate checks and can be heard up to 4 miles away.
False Trail Conjunction; Air, Earth, Spirit
Casting Time 1 round
Creates a false trail in the given direction in a straight line even over all obstacles.
Caster Level - Creatures Affected - Trail Length
0 - 1 - 25 feet
1 - 2 - 200 feet
2 - 5 - 1,000 feet
3 - 10 - 1 mile
4 - 25 - 2 miles
5 - 100 - 3 miles
6 - 500 - 4 miles
7 - 2,500 - 5 miles
8 - 10,000 - 6 miles
Trace Conjunction; Spirit
Sense for the recent passage of someone known to you. If they are having intense emotions, double the range. If they are carrying a gift from you, 100 times the range. These bonuses are cumulative. You may also tell how long ago the target was within 25 ft of your location.
Caster Level - Range - Time
0 - 75 ft. - 3 hours
1 - 300ft. - 12 hours
2 - 600 ft. - 1 day
3 - 1,500 ft. - 36 hours
4 - 1 mile - 2 days
Delve Healing; Spirit
Casting Time 1 minute
Target: Creature Touched
Learn injuries and diseased of the target Also gain a +5 bonus to use heal skill on target. May be used obn a corpse to determine cause of death.
Level - Affliction
0 - Wounds or injuries
1 - Diseases
2 - Poisons
3 - Supernatural Effects

Equipment:
Explorer's Outfit
Longsword, MW 4 lb
Shortbow, MW 2 lb
Dagger, MW 1 lb
Arrows (20) 3 lb
Backpack 2 lb
Flint & Steel
Whetstone 1 lb
Healer's Balm (10) 0.25 lb each
Pouch, Belt, 1 lb
Silver Marks (23)
Silver Pennies (17)
Copper Pennies (18)
Horse, Light
Bit & Bridle
Saddle, Riding
Saddlebags
Waterskin
Bedroll
Explorer's Outfit (backup)
Cold Weather Outfit

Background:

Alfore was orphaned at a young age, but he had learned much from his father. At 11 he began selling the excess from his hunts.
Only a few years later he was noticed by a warder passing through Ebou Dar. Despite his age, he consistently brought good game to the market. He was convinced to give up his simple life as a hunter and attempt to join the Warders in Tar Valon.
While there, he earned the respect of more than one of the trainers, they gifted him with a fine blade. Not a heron mark like they held, but still a fine blade.
He trained there for a few years when the dreams began. Worried that some dark force might have been messing with his mind, Alfore left the tower. He began to notice wolves in the distance, but they never attacked. After a year or so living away from civilization, Alfore began to realize his abilities.
Now knowing that he is not cursed, he continued his old trade of selling game to villages. After 7 years, he still feels the instinctual need to find someone to protect that led him to become a warder, but he fears others misunderstanding his bond with wolves.

Alfore is a quiet individual, but he is sure to speak up when it is important. He is overly protective of those he considers friends.

da prophet
2012-11-06, 11:54 AM
damn thats a detailed sheet, i love it:smallbiggrin: just do your action when you feel like it, also feel free to subscribe if you want to:smallsmile:

Wytwyld
2012-11-06, 12:21 PM
Am I doing this right? My first 5 rolls in game are natural 17, 1, 2, 1, and 3. I think someone is out to get me.

da prophet
2012-11-06, 12:29 PM
Am I doing this right? My first 5 rolls in game are natural 17, 1, 2, 1, and 3. I think someone is out to get me.

yes you are doing it right, if you alays get bad rolls however your generator may have hung up, eve thought this is unlikely.
if you suspect it has hung up, just roll 10 dices and look at the results:smallbiggrin:

Wytwyld
2012-11-06, 12:38 PM
yes you are doing it right, if you alays get bad rolls however your generator may have hung up, eve thought this is unlikely.
if you suspect it has hung up, just roll 10 dices and look at the results:smallbiggrin:

Ok. Here goes. LOL

[roll0];[roll1];[roll2];[roll3];[roll4]
[roll5];[roll6];[roll7];[roll8];[roll9]

Starbin
2012-11-06, 12:40 PM
I have found that the die roller either loves you or hates you.

I think we know how it feels about you :smallsmile:

da prophet
2012-11-06, 12:44 PM
yeah dont worry:smallsmile:
also when i looked over your char, only a little math, you should after my mathknowledge have +2 more attc bonus, it may not seem like a big thing but those two points gives you to hit on 6+ on these mother****ers

Wytwyld
2012-11-06, 12:46 PM
Funny thing is, I have the same luck with physical dice.
90% of rolls between 1 and 10, 5% between 11 and 17, and 5% above 17.

This has led me to play many characters that don't rely on rolls.

Odd thing is, when I DM, all of my rolls are good, and I have to *cheat* to not kill the party with a hail of crits.

Wytwyld
2012-11-06, 12:49 PM
yeah dont worry:smallsmile:
also when i looked over your char, only a little math, you should after my mathknowledge have +2 more attc bonus, it may not seem like a big thing but those two points gives you to hit on 6+ on these mother****ers

My to hit is actually +8 with the sword. (+5 BAB, +2 STR, +1 MW)
Also, I get +1 to hit Humanoids in Plains and +1 to hit all animals.

da prophet
2012-11-06, 12:53 PM
ah, yeah, i were thinking 8+ BAB, looking at a romney interview while i write, very chill school work:smallsmile:

Mr.C
2012-11-07, 01:20 PM
hmmm.

i need a little information about where exactly i am so i know whether or not melanie just killed me...

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-07, 01:40 PM
I was aiming at Undying not Thadric, so hopefully you were close enough that Thadric got caught, but not you. Plus reflex saves help out....

What happened with the fireball though?

da prophet
2012-11-07, 02:23 PM
hmmm.

i need a little information about where exactly i am so i know whether or not melanie just killed me...

you got electecuted, but you are not dead. ill ignore melaines lightning beacause of that she dont attack you with it. simpy uncontious.

Wytwyld
2012-11-08, 11:20 AM
I can't see a map. Did it not upload? or was there supposed to be a link?

da prophet
2012-11-08, 02:17 PM
i think i fixed it:smallbiggrin:

Starbin
2012-11-09, 02:32 PM
So is there anyone within charge distance that we need to deal with?

Also, I'm not sure I understand our last exchange ... what exactly happened to the undying one?

Wytwyld
2012-11-09, 03:09 PM
Karl watched with a narrow grimace as the shadowspawn poured out of the cave. Scanning the hills he blazed with the raw power of Saidin as he embraced the source through the pair of angreal.

Looking around the hilside he searched out for a colossal boulder of huge proportions, great cables of air sneaking out to grab a boulder the size of a small cottage and crush the vile shadowspawn.

Iniative [roll0]
Use a level 4 weave +1 affinity +4+2 angreal's = level 11 arms of air effect for like a 20'000lb lumb of tree or rock to drop on the fades.

I just read in the rulebook that only one angreal or sa'angreal can be used at a time. Is there a house rule overruling this?

DrK
2012-11-09, 04:49 PM
I just read in the rulebook that only one angreal or sa'angreal can be used at a time. Is there a house rule overruling this?

I didn't know. My books is still in a garage somewhere. I was just guessing from the novels :smallsmile:

If so it only changes the weight of the rock from a level 11! effect to a level 9 effect.

Starbin
2012-11-09, 04:53 PM
Ah, so a rock the size of a large, american SUV, instead of a quaint little cottege?

Darn, that sucks ...

:smalltongue:

Wytwyld
2012-11-09, 04:58 PM
I didn't know. My books is still in a garage somewhere. I was just guessing from the novels :smallsmile:

If so it only changes the weight of the rock from a level 11! effect to a level 9 effect.

I seem to remember Nynavene (sp?) doing that a lot.
Probably did it that way to keep the game balanced.

DrK
2012-11-09, 05:08 PM
Probably you are right to stop players stacking angreal in a malicious manner...

I've just read Book 5 in my rushed re-read before Memory of Light and was enjoying Rand using the worlds biggest sangreal and then also use his little buddha angreal.

da prophet
2012-11-10, 12:12 PM
undying as you call him beacause of sencor on this pages is uncontious and the encounter is over, i am most interested if the random new character/ only trust pcs works here.
drk ok you are just as dead if you get hit by a car as an suv:smallsmile:

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-11, 10:37 AM
Yeah it's only Rand who uses two at once, and only that once against Asmodean. The only other times that sa'angreal have been used they have been used alone or in a link (healing Mat, Stone of Tear, fighting the Seanchan in Ilian, cleansing of Saidin etc). Angreal have never been used together as far as I can tell.

da prophet
2012-11-11, 05:08 PM
well this will not be a problem soon, now with mundane players the magic may finaly turn less op:smallsmile:

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-12, 10:42 AM
Didn't realise Journ has taken so much damage: I can heal him again if you want?

Mr.C
2012-11-12, 11:07 AM
wouldn't say no.

DrK
2012-11-16, 03:38 PM
Hey.

How were we shielded? I would have objected about being shielded and then led to the Queen who would then steal the ter'angreal and angreal. I know what she's like :smallwink:

If it was "kin" I would have expected some explanation. I was also holding the source very tightly so should have been hardish to shield.

Wytwyld
2012-11-16, 04:03 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I haven't been getting email notifications. I'll be sure to check regularly and not rely on email.

da prophet
2012-11-16, 04:45 PM
Hey.

How were we shielded? I would have objected about being shielded and then led to the Queen who would then steal the ter'angreal and angreal. I know what she's like :smallwink:

If it was "kin" I would have expected some explanation. I was also holding the source very tightly so should have been hardish to shield.

:smallredface:yeah, sorry thought you agreed, you may of course refused to be shielded, they would accept it, but they would never lead you to the queen unshielded. they also would not know of the items. What about you stay outside and decide what to do, i have free time untill 5 pm, norwegian time, (four pm in england) and you may roleplay your way in again if you have time? would that be acceptable for you? if not do you have any ideas?

again sorry, im a bit unpatient:smallredface:

da prophet
2012-11-16, 04:46 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I haven't been getting email notifications. I'll be sure to check regularly and not rely on email.

oh, shure you have subscribed with instant email notification? anyway, i simply assumed you followed along, if that is wrong look at my post in front of you.

Wytwyld
2012-11-16, 05:07 PM
oh, shure you have subscribed with instant email notification? anyway, i simply assumed you followed along, if that is wrong look at my post in front of you.

Yeah, I'm subscribed. I have been getting messages for a while, then they stopped.

Yeah, Alfore is probably following along. He is not impressed though, having lived in/around the white tower for a few years.

When his knife is taken, he makes a point to remember who took it and threatens dismemberment if it is not returned when he comes back to claim it.

da prophet
2012-11-16, 05:16 PM
Yeah, I'm subscribed. I have been getting messages for a while, then they stopped.

Yeah, Alfore is probably following along. He is not impressed though, having lived in/around the white tower for a few years.

When his knife is taken, he makes a point to remember who took it and threatens dismemberment if it is not returned when he comes back to claim it.

well the green boy taking your weapon darn near pisses himself when he meets your gaze but exept from that nothing special happens to you. ofcourse the nasty things people says about you when they think you cannot hear them.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-19, 09:44 PM
Knowledge history check, untrained (for recognising Ilyena's name): [roll0]

:smallredface:

da prophet
2012-11-20, 09:57 AM
well, he is a crazy man, he is most likely speaking bullsh it

Wytwyld
2012-11-21, 01:14 PM
I will be out of town until Saturday, so I might miss some things. I'll try to check in between if I can.

Starbin
2012-11-21, 05:06 PM
Alright, updated Targan (see original post here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14139900&postcount=30)).

Looks like another level of Armsman
- Added 1 to Dex (total 18)
- +1 BAB
- +1 Fort
- +5 skill points (Balance, Intimidate, Listen, Move Silent)
- +7 HPs

What I realize now is that you it looks impossible to be a Blademaster prior to 7th level ... and if you spend a feat on something else (like I did) you won't get there until 9th. So another level before I get there, I guess. Interesting side note - Unless there's a typo, Rand doesn't actually qualify for Blademaster ... he doesn't seem to have Combat Expertise (a sub-requirement of Whirlwind attack).

HP roll: [roll0]

Wytwyld
2012-11-21, 05:25 PM
Rand doesn't actually qualify for Blademaster ... he doesn't seem to have Combat Expertise (a sub-requirement of Whirlwind attack).

D&D DMG says NPCs are exempt from prerequisites if you deem it necessary. But based on the books, Rand should have Combat Expertise.

Starbin
2012-11-21, 05:41 PM
Well, it's not like he isn't high enough level to have it! That's why I think it's an oversight (since al'Lan has it). But of course, it makes you hope there was errata you missed :smallsmile:

Stupid whirlwind attack ...

Wytwyld
2012-11-21, 07:28 PM
Level up!
+1 Wolfbrother
Madness +1d6
HP +[roll0]
BAB +1
FORT +1
REF +0
WILL +1
Defense +0
Reputation +0
Skill Points +2: Spot +1, Listen +1
Class Ability: Alert Pack
Alfore's character sheet updated (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14179763&postcount=55)

da prophet
2012-11-22, 01:29 AM
no worries, wytwyld, most likely people will be busy spending al the silver i gave them.
starbin, dont worry, you will level up soon enough:smallsmile:

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-22, 12:11 PM
Melanie has been updated:

Wilder Level 8
Hit Points: +3
Skill points +5: 5 points into Invert
Weave: Sever
Bonus Feat: Healing
Ability Increase: +1 Wisdom (18)
Will: +1
Ref: +1
BAB: +1

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-22, 03:31 PM
@Da Prophet: Melanie doesn't have the Travelling Talent so that's the problem. But she gets another feat next level so maybe. Either way, Karl has an angreal so he should be doing all the travelling!

da prophet
2012-11-22, 04:37 PM
yeah, just checking if you knew that you could do it if you liked.
speaking of DRK have you leveled your sheet?

DrK
2012-11-22, 05:15 PM
yeah, just checking if you knew that you could do it if you liked.
speaking of DRK have you leveled your sheet?

Not yet. I'll do it at the weekend.

da prophet
2012-11-23, 05:34 AM
ok, then ill only miss what you spend your money on, what you spend your days before traveling on. and mr c could you just give me heads up if you are still here?

Starbin
2012-11-23, 02:14 PM
I'm not sure that Targan will spend any of the money ... the only thing he might consider would be full plate, but that would cost 1500 mk, I think. So unless there's someone wanting to 'power-up' his blade, he's good to go.

da prophet
2012-11-23, 05:26 PM
ok, ill wait for tomorrow with posting so if anyone got something they want, just scream out- wytwyld: i know that you are busy but just post what you want when you come back :smallbiggrin:
also, if you want some henchmen the option is open

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-23, 07:37 PM
Can we hire a channeller?

da prophet
2012-11-24, 07:51 AM
yes, then it would not be hireing however, it would be borrowing for money, and you would not get a high level channeler, just level five or so. just tell me if you want to.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-24, 08:55 AM
Ok, cool, then a level 5 female channeller would be good. I don't mind statting out.

da prophet
2012-11-24, 09:57 AM
i have good link with hirelings at the frontpage ic, if you want to stat it out, feel free.
does anyone else want something.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-24, 10:53 AM
Well it only has a vague price for getting hirelings to cast a spell for you (so i guess if paid a Kinswoman to open a gateway for us for example) and then mercenaries (as in people who come and fight for you) aren't spellcasters. So should I just make a Level 5 Wilder and then you can say how much it'll cost to bring them along?

da prophet
2012-11-24, 11:32 AM
yes, ill use this book: http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/6105229?width=800

Wytwyld
2012-11-24, 11:33 AM
Alfore has all of the equipment he needs. Maybe some clothing common to the location so he doesn't stick out.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-24, 12:30 PM
Lara (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=474725) the Ebou Dari reader.

da prophet
2012-11-24, 02:19 PM
looks good, lara just needs equipment, and you are all ready to go.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-24, 02:36 PM
She really doesn't need any equipment. She can have a healer's kit. :smalltongue:

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-24, 02:48 PM
weave sight rolls for Lara [roll0]

and if that fails keep going, using up a slot to recast it until she learns it.
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-11-24, 03:17 PM
and more..

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

So that's 5 level 0 slots, and 1 level 1 slot until Lara learns it, then she weaves two disguises and ties them off around Melanie and herself. It would be far easier if Melanie knew tie off weave...

da prophet
2012-11-24, 03:27 PM
one cannot have everything

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-12-01, 05:58 PM
This might have been my own comfusion, but was the intent to travel to the actual continent of Seanchan. Or did we intend to travel to Ebou Dar to disrupt the Seanchan?

da prophet
2012-12-01, 06:01 PM
This might have been my own comfusion, but was the intent to travel to the actual continent of Seanchan. Or did we intend to travel to Ebou Dar to disrupt the Seanchan?

this is your choice, i just sent you to Ebou Dar to start with, if you want to explore seanchan, it is only a waygate away...

da prophet
2012-12-03, 06:59 AM
You others may post whenever you wish. Also i will post a little infrequently the next week but i hope to be able to post once a day, do not lete that put you off.

DrK
2012-12-03, 03:55 PM
Sorry all. My subscription had vanished so though the game has paused.
Will update tonight or tomorrow.

Wytwyld
2012-12-03, 04:28 PM
Sorry all. My subscription had vanished so though the game has paused.
Will update tonight or tomorrow.

YAY! I'm not the only one loosing notifications!

Umm... should we report this phenomena to the mods?

da prophet
2012-12-04, 01:48 PM
YAY! I'm not the only one loosing notifications!

Umm... should we report this phenomena to the mods?

Who is the mods? Would be good to know:-)

Starbin
2012-12-05, 09:29 AM
Dang, forgot about the follower ... Otherwise I would have said 3 & 3. Tartan can actually count :smalltongue:

Starbin
2012-12-07, 07:59 AM
You mean add our mods together? [roll0]

EDIT: Heh, it really doesn't get any better than that!

Wytwyld
2012-12-07, 09:25 AM
INT +0 WIS +2
[roll0]

da prophet
2012-12-07, 11:01 AM
Ok thanks:-)

da prophet
2012-12-07, 03:48 PM
to you wytwyld. i present the evil gm laugh:)

Starbin
2012-12-10, 02:21 AM
Okay, Targan pointed out e strangeness of all this ... Is everyone ignoring him and running off? Or do the get another save / bonus? I can always try to restrain them :smallsmile:

da prophet
2012-12-10, 07:52 AM
Okay, Targan pointed out e strangeness of all this ... Is everyone ignoring him and running off? Or do the get another save / bonus? I can always try to restrain them :smallsmile:

no people is just rolling badly, i love that they stay ic:smallbiggrin: when stuff evolves they will get a new save.

Starbin
2012-12-10, 08:29 AM
Well that kinda sucks ... it becomes sorta an all or nothing thing, since I can't break them free and I can't restrain anyone (well, definitely not the two channelers and probably not w/o making a scene).

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-12-10, 08:42 AM
You could easily hold Melanie, since she wouldn't dare channel near here, even seeing her mother. And you could try persuading us or doing something lse to distract our characters: just because they believe that important people are there, doesn't mean we have lost all rationality :smallsmile:

da prophet
2012-12-10, 08:51 AM
this is a clean rp effect you may probably convince them ic that this is not real. when they listen to you is completely up to them.

Wytwyld
2012-12-11, 03:06 PM
I think I know why I am not getting updates. When I check the link, I don't always log in. If I don't log in, it doesn't know to reset whether it notified me.

Starbin
2012-12-11, 03:11 PM
Yeah, I set mine to keep me logged in (or remember me or whatever it says). I also set my subscriptions page as a favorite that I can periodically refresh. I stopped relying on the instant updates because I wouldn't get one for each new post ...

da prophet
2012-12-12, 01:51 AM
I asked a mod but hedid not know what to do so he sent me to another mod that will look into it. :smallsmile:

da prophet
2012-12-15, 07:19 AM
So what do you guys want to do? It is just easier to fast track ooc:-)

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-12-15, 07:40 AM
We could literally plan endlessly throwing different ideas back and forth, and I don't mind what we do. So maybe if we come up with something here we can implement it IC.

I'm all for attacking soonish to destabilise the regime: we aren't getting any stronger.

Priority one: the docks.
Priority two: The Rahad (once we raise the thugs and violent Ebou Dari we can have a full on rebellion)
Priority three: Damane. (Even if that means attacking individual damane and then using travelling to send them to Caemlyn- which Melanie and Lara known about).

Wytwyld
2012-12-15, 09:19 AM
I don't have the book in front of me, bu how much of a boost would Melanie and Lara linking with Karl give him for blowing up the ships?

That way all 3 could add power without being tracked.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-12-15, 09:41 AM
A circle of two or three both only add +1 to the level the main person is casting: so if Karl was to link with Lara he would gain the same benefit as liking with both melanie and Lara (weird but other wise it would be over powered). He also has an angreal so that would give him +3 on any weave slot (allowing for a lot of fireballs!). However linking still involves embracing the source: so the damane would be able to sense Lara aiding him.

da prophet
2012-12-15, 06:37 PM
Well, i do not want to help you as this is one of the most interesting thing in pbp - to see the players reasoning . But to put things straight:
Option one: i have nothing to add.
Option two: remember lara and Melaine both know people and some of the rest of the group is pretty darned convincing/charismatic.
Option 3: if you just say that you want to scout ahead of time there i may just fast play it.

DrK
2012-12-16, 02:17 AM
As an option maybe Melanie goes somewhere with "some" of the non-chanellers and casts "light" or other non damaging but obvious weaves to distract a lot of attention.

Then Karl can firebomb the ships from the shore. Or skim out to the ships and just use gateways to aggressively make large holes in their hulls.

Or if Melanie can summon strong wind Karl can then lift up the anchors to allow the wind to drive the ships onto the shore.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-12-16, 04:13 AM
How I miss the sa'angreal. If she links with Lara then she can cast the level 7 Harness the wind which uproots trees and destroys light buildings over a 10 mile circle... It also has a 7 round brew time, so once she's done it, you have some time for Lara to go back through the gateway and link with karl to begin attacking the ships. But that might draw a lot of attention... I like this plan... :smallsmile:

Only problem is it might be hard to begin a rebellion if everyone is hiddled inside their homes. Positives are that we should probably kill some Raken with it and the enemy will have a hard time getting to us with such oppressive winds.

da prophet
2012-12-16, 12:34 PM
That is a good tactick, is that the one you will go for?

Wytwyld
2012-12-16, 02:20 PM
I'm good with whatever everyone else goes for.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-12-16, 02:34 PM
I vote yes to this plan!

da prophet
2012-12-16, 02:44 PM
Ok will wait for tomorrow to rack up votes and start the plan.

DrK
2012-12-16, 04:20 PM
So is this a more sophisticated version of the plan where we...

1) Gateway the girls across to the far side of the bay from us and hold the gateway open

2) The girls put on a Saidar show and then hop back through the gateway. The show involving massive gusts of wind to start causing carnage amongst the fleet

3) Link and unleash the hellfire!

da prophet
2012-12-16, 04:39 PM
So is this a more sophisticated version of the plan where we...

1) Gateway the girls across to the far side of the bay from us and hold the gateway open

2) The girls put on a Saidar show and then hop back through the gateway. The show involving massive gusts of wind to start causing carnage amongst the fleet

3) Link and unleash the hellfire!

I think that was the plan, though all this would require your help. ....

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-12-16, 06:11 PM
Yep that's the plan: but karl needs to open the gateway, and once the weave begins Melanie needs to concentrate to maintain it, so she won't be able to help out with destroying the fleet, so she may need Targan or Alfore to watch her back.

Wytwyld
2012-12-17, 09:58 AM
That will not be a problem.

Starbin
2012-12-17, 10:19 AM
I guess the question is that are Melanie and Lara doing the full-blown hurricane, then jumping back through, or just 'drawing fire' with some loud antics, to draw forces away? The former puts you at risk for a lot longer, I think.

If you are trying to start a rebellion, you need to link our actions to what I will refer to as "The Cause." What I don't know is this - are people more afraid of the Dragon or the Seanchan? If you could project images of Rand across the sky, denouncing the Seanchan and asking for the stout and resolute people of Ebou Dar stand up and throw off the shackles of oppression, and stating that they will not stand alone (right before you blast the navy to heck), then you might get more action from the people.

The storm should probably be saved for areas where there are many more enemy targets than friendlies ... otherwise you'll simply enforce the image of Rand as an indiscrimante force of nature ...

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-12-17, 12:39 PM
That's true, but I feel like the Seanchan's control is still so strong right now that dealing damage in guerilla-warfare like strikes might do better: I could see them easily slaghtering a rebellion even as we did the important bits. There's only so much that armed men can do, especially against damane.

da prophet
2012-12-20, 10:41 AM
DRK? are you there? most wait for your grand finale.

Starbin
2012-12-20, 11:11 AM
On another game, he said things were getting pretty hectic, and his posting might be spotty until the weekend.

da prophet
2012-12-20, 11:20 AM
oh, ok it would be good to know, thanks for telling me:smallbiggrin: i think we are pretty much locked untill the weekends then, unless he said something about logical npcing?

Starbin
2012-12-20, 11:33 AM
I don't think he'd have a problem with that ...

da prophet
2012-12-24, 01:48 PM
Merry christmas :smallbiggrin:

DrK
2012-12-24, 03:12 PM
Happy Xmas to all of you to. Bring on the wine and turkey.

da prophet
2012-12-24, 03:25 PM
Bring it on:-) i have lost five pounds, so i am ready to gain ten:-)

Starbin
2012-12-24, 03:38 PM
Happy to the H for all if you! But don't ruin the surprise just yet ... it's still Christmas Eve here!

da prophet
2012-12-26, 07:43 PM
Alfore:it is christmas so i will wait a good while longer as all have problems keeping scedule (one o clock already?) But please post when the opportunity arises.

Wytwyld
2012-12-27, 03:38 PM
Sorry, had no comp for a few days.

Starbin
2012-12-27, 03:48 PM
I'm sorry ... did you just attack a Forsaken with a kitchen knife? And you want me to follow up? Assuming that your dagger isn't poisoned, or doesn't do quadruple-stunning damage to this guy, we might just be ... how do you say ... hosed?

Sigh ...I think Targan, who was trying to get you to retreat, will probably stand in surprise that you initiated combat with this guy.

Wytwyld
2012-12-27, 03:50 PM
Alfore doesn't know this guy is a forsaken, just some dark tainted being.

Besides he could get in a lucky hit.

Also, the knife is my marriage knife. Blessed by the souls of my family.

Starbin
2012-12-27, 04:02 PM
Alfore doesn't know this guy is a forsaken, just some dark tainted being.

Besides he could get in a lucky hit.

Also, the knife is my marriage knife. Blessed by the souls of my family.

Well, see, that's what you get for running off and not listening to the group!

Here's hoping you get lucky!

Wytwyld
2012-12-27, 04:42 PM
I forgot Initiative: [roll0]

DrK
2012-12-28, 04:48 PM
Bit confused. Are we not in the middle of the rahad now near the Inn? How are people getting out of the city so quickly?

Wytwyld
2012-12-28, 05:03 PM
I was wondering the same, but just went with it.

da prophet
2012-12-28, 05:15 PM
Me to :smalltongue:
but seriously though what i do is simply, say that it is ten minutes running(well it is probably less but whatever.) Then as things is now alfore runs first, about half a minute later Targan comes and right after Melaine runs, hope this clarifies:-)

al'Lan Mandrag
2013-01-02, 08:29 AM
Does that mean we are back in the real world? Or somewhere else in the dream world?

da prophet
2013-01-02, 09:10 AM
else in the dream world, i had to change my plans slightly as this was meant to be a vision and i hate recap:smallsmile: sorry for bad explanation, i have guests after newyear and that gives me little time:smallredface:

da prophet
2013-01-02, 09:11 AM
also wytwyld could you roll either history or geographicks? for the places, they are connected.....

Starbin
2013-01-02, 03:14 PM
Still w/o wireless - just the cellphone. I'll post in a few days, but not sure what Mr. Nobody (er, Targan), can do against the Forsaken.

al'Lan Mandrag
2013-01-02, 03:27 PM
HIT HIM WITH A STICK! Nynaeve beats Moghedien by throwing a bowl (I think) at her. If they bleed, they can die!

da prophet
2013-01-02, 03:47 PM
hah, this is not to kill him, he is a bad guy, he will try to convince him to join the dark side, and get back his kids. And do not forget Karl, he may maybe not kill a forsaken, but my hope is that he tells rand, like that **** in the twelfth book.:smallbiggrin:

Wytwyld
2013-01-02, 05:53 PM
also wytwyld could you roll either history or geographicks? for the places, they are connected.....

I have neither of those, but I do have wilderness lore if that helps
[roll0]

DrK
2013-01-02, 06:00 PM
Karl didn't even leave the city. He stayed in the alleyway rather than go and confront a forsaken. He thought discretion rather than valour!

Wytwyld
2013-01-02, 06:05 PM
HIT HIM WITH A STICK! Nynaeve beats Moghedien by throwing a bowl (I think) at her. If they bleed, they can die!

That was my thinking when I threw the knife.

da prophet
2013-01-02, 06:45 PM
Also starbin, if you want to talk ord kill a forsaken, this is your time:-)
And Karl, how long will you stay before leaving the alleyway, after about 30 minutes the weaving stops, then he start a new weave that hei holds for about tenk seconds:-)

da prophet
2013-01-02, 06:50 PM
Also drk, you said you had some homebrew, may i see it?

DrK
2013-01-02, 10:59 PM
Karl would have stayed in the alley for about ten minutes then gone into the Inn. And tried to blend in and not attract any notice. After all the saidin stops he would wait maybe 15 minutes before going to investigate where it had all taken place.

With homebrew, yes I do have some. I'll try and convert it from Word to a linkable format. Or you could pm an email address.

da prophet
2013-01-03, 02:57 AM
Well ok, i will sett you in :-) butikk cant you just copy the word document and glue it in here?

DrK
2013-01-03, 05:07 AM
Well ok, i will sett you in :-) butikk cant you just copy the word document and glue it in here?

Its a very big word document! And I don't know if the formatting would break going from Office to forum. This afternoon/evening I'll see if google docs can avoid breaking it.

da prophet
2013-01-03, 07:44 AM
Wonderfull:-) have you looked at the ic thread?

DrK
2013-01-03, 09:12 AM
Below are the homebrew wolfbrother stuff that we used in my campaign

The Wolfbrother

Below is the Wolfbrother ability as a feat system to mirror the other 'lost ability' feats such as 'sniffer' and 'dreamwalking'. This better refelects the ability as a ‘lost’ ability that has come to pass as old barriers break down and new abilities come to light. In games where this is used the Wolfbrother PrC is no longer an option and no players should be allowed to enter it.

"Latent Wolfbrother"
You have an untapped ability to communicate with wolves.
Benefit: This feat is a prerequisite for other feats associated with the lost ability to be a Wolfbrother. It provides no other benefits in and of itself.

"Wolfbrother"
Your latent abilities surface and you begin to communicate with the pack. The wolves now know you and have granted you a name. With this change you begin to become part of the pack, even the whites of your eyes changing to canine gold.
Prerequisite: Latent Wolfbrother
Benefit: You can now communicate with wolves at a distance equal to 5 times your character level in miles. At this point you must also choose a 'wolf name' that you are known by. By reaching out and talking to them you can find out information about the local terrain or summon wolves to your aid. Gathering information about the terrain and which creatures are present requires a DC 15 Animal Empathy check. Summoning wolves to your aid requires a DC20 Animal Empathy check with the following modifiers:

Reason for Aid Modifier to DC
Facing trollocs in battle -5
Facing mryddraal in battle -10
Facing Aes Sedai in battle +5
Facing darkhounsd in battle +10
Wolves have died in the past week +2 per dead wolf

Once summoned the 1d6 wolves arrive in 5+1d6 minutes and stay for the duration of the encounter at which point they leave. The wolves will assist the Wolfbrother but will not attempt any behavior that wolves would not normally do subject to the GM's discretion. If you roll a '6' for the number of wolves summoned you must make a Will save (DC 15+ number of wolfbrother feats) or gain a point of madness. The whites of your eyes are now a deep golden colour taht some people find disturbing granting a +2 circumstance bonus on intimidate checks
Madness: You gain 1d6 madness when you take this feat
Special: You may skip the prerequisite of "Latent wolfbrother" and take this feat directly but doing so means you suffer another 1d6 points of madness

"Heightened Senses"
You gain the senses of a wolf allowing you to see in starlight, track by scent and hear the lightest rustle amongst trees, as well as an empathic sense of someone’s emotions.
Prerequisite: Wolfbrother
Benefit:You gain senses far superior to that of a normal human. You can see easily in dimligt and moon light granting you low-light vision. Additionally your sharp senses grant you a +4 on spot, listen, search and wilderness lore checks. Your sharp ose lets you pihk out odours and even track creatures by scent this grants you the scent quality allowing you to smell creatures if they are withing 30ft of you; 15ft if downwind, 60ft if upwind. This sense of smell also grants some sort of emotional empathy giving a +4 on sense motive checks and with a DC15 spot check you can observe the basic emotional state of another person. Additionally your link to the pack has grown so that an additional 2 wolves will answer your call whenver you summon wolves.
Madness: Upon taking this feat the character gains 1d6 madness points.

"Wolfdream"
You gain the ability to enter the wolf dream in Tel'aran'rhiod and joins the spirits of all the wolves, both living and dead. In Tel'aran'rhiod it doesn’t seem to matter...
Benefit: You gain the ability to enter Tel'aran'rhiod as if you possessed of the Dreamwalk feat. While there, you must make a successful Concentration check (DC 15) or assume the form of a wolf. In addition your relationship to the pack has grown so that an additional 2 wolves will answer your call whenver you summon wolves.
Special: The character may now take the Dream Jump feat as a regular feat but may take no other Dreaming feats.

"Wolf rage"
In battle your feral side takes over and you let the wolf in you take over granting you extra speed, stamina and vitality. Even when not in battle you seem slightly more wild which can unnerve those around you slightly.
Benefit: When in battle you can give into the feral aspect of your nature gaining +2 Str & Con but -2 to AC for the duration of the encounter. While in the wolf rage you may not use any abilities, skills or feats that require reasoning or clear thought. At the end of the fight you must make a Will save (DC 15+number of Wolfbrother feats) or gain 1 point of madness. Even when not in combat you seem to be predatory. This increases your intimidate bonus from your ‘wolf eyes’ to +4 but gives you a -2 penalty on gather information & diplomacy checks. Also your relationship to the pack has grown so that an additional 2 wolves will answer your call whenver you summon wolves.

"Acceptance of Fate"
You understand you calling and have accepted your fate as a wolfbrother, in doing so you have acheived better control of your mind and the ability to quell the savage instincts that threaten to overwhelm you..
Benefit: You immediatly lose 15 points of Wolfbrother Madness and have a +4 circumstance bonus on Will Saves against acquiring madness points from summoning or entering Wolf Rages and staving off attacks of Madness.

"King of Wolves"
You are respected as pack alpha by wolves across the Westlands. There are no wolves that have not heard your name or will refuse your call..
Prerequisite: Wolfbrother, Wolfdream & at least 1 other Wolfbrother feat
Benefit: You no longer need to make Animal Empathy checks to summon wolves to your aid. You are always shadowed by pair of grizzled old wolves (as regular wolf but 6HD) that will respond within 1 minute if you call them, though these count against the number of wolves you can call. If they are killed it takes several weeks for a new couple to arrive; if the are mistreated they leave immediatly and no wolves will come to your aid until you have made amends for yur actions (GM’s discration).. Once per season over the course of a week you can assemble a large number of wolves for a specific purpose that must be explained to the wolves, persuading the wolves requires a DC20 animal empathy check. You gain 2d6 wolves per level that will come and fight for you. Doing this automatically gives you 1d6 points of madness. When you summon wolves normally you now summon 2d6 wolves + whatever modifiers you add from multiple wolfbrother feats.

Wytwyld
2013-01-04, 10:55 AM
I have never been a fan of homebrew stuff as most of it has never been tested, let alone balanced. Even my own stuff that looks good doesn't hold up well when compared to "official" material.

da prophet
2013-01-04, 12:09 PM
That is pretty good, you anglosaxians make all the good rpgs:-) thanks

well, this is realy half sandbox campaign so i will give you the oppotunity to split up and do what you want. that is why i give you a level now, even though Karl aint done with his scene.
Starbin you will have a problem doing anything but roleplay, but as you aint back before the seventh i guess you may not be able to reply so much it becomes boring:-) so feel free to post whenever you may:-)

Wytwyld
2013-01-04, 12:21 PM
That is pretty good, you anglosaxians make all the good rpgs:-) thanks

well, this is realy half sandbox campaign so i will give you the oppotunity to split up and do what you want. that is why i give you a level now, even though Karl aint done with his scene.
Starbin you will have a problem doing anything but roleplay, but as you aint back before the seventh i guess you may not be able to reply so much it becomes boring:-) so feel free to post whenever you may:-)

My current favorite game was actually made in Spain. Anima: Beyond Fantasy.

By "Give you a level" you mean Level up? I'm sorry, I'm just not used to not using XP.

da prophet
2013-01-04, 01:08 PM
yeah,one level, i dont like xp very much, as it has no other use than to limit magic weaponcrafters. and it is exstrememly hard to keep track.

Wytwyld
2013-01-08, 02:46 PM
In answer to your other post, yeah been kinda busy. will try to get to it tonight after work.

Starbin
2013-01-08, 04:11 PM
HP roll: [roll0]

EDIT: Took a level of blademaster (Combat Reflexes, +1 BAB, +1 Reputation, +2 Ref Save, Parting the Silk 1/day, +1 rank Listen, +2 ranks Spot, +8 hps).

al'Lan Mandrag
2013-01-08, 06:46 PM
[roll0] HP

Feat: Tie off weave
Weave: Mirror of Mists

Wytwyld
2013-01-08, 08:32 PM
LEVEL UP
+1 Wolfbrother
+1d8+2
+1d6 Madness
+1 STR
+1 Defense
Sense Emotion
Move Silently +2 Ranks

Wytwyld
2013-01-08, 08:33 PM
[roll0]
Forgot to roll last post.

DrK
2013-01-09, 03:57 PM
Got Memory of Light! I could not be more excited... maybe quiet for a few days until I finish the Wheel of Time.

Wytwyld
2013-01-09, 06:16 PM
Got Memory of Light! I could not be more excited... maybe quiet for a few days until I finish the Wheel of Time.

I want it! Maybe I'll get it for my B-day like the last one.

da prophet
2013-01-10, 01:13 AM

lucky man, if i had the the money i would drive over to you and steal it:smalltongue: as it is i will have to wait for my salary to get my copy:smallredface:

also sorry if i respond a little to infrequently, i am a little busy in the aftermath of christmas, especialy with that flu going around:smallsmile:

Wytwyld
2013-01-10, 05:18 PM
I don't think I can go to the wolves. To teleport in the world of dreams, you need a feat, I think.

da prophet
2013-01-10, 05:22 PM
oh, i thought all could do it, my books are at home:( but they still want you to join them. if you could check if it is possible to teleport i would appreciate that if not i will figure tomorrow when i get home:-)

da prophet
2013-01-10, 05:24 PM
also, i need some sleep, will log on after i get at home, in a 8 hours time so just continue to post what you want yo do etc:-)

DrK
2013-01-11, 12:24 PM
Crazy ass dream walking in MoL.

Let me know when 10 hours passes. Then after the rest Karl can stage a rescue!

da prophet
2013-01-12, 03:55 PM
ten hours gone, to put it like this the rest of the group have a very loose perspective of time:)

da prophet
2013-01-15, 06:40 PM
I am sorry for late responce (and bad responce) i needed my computer to check my plot hooks and i just lete you play meaningless untill i got it. Now we may move along:-)

Wytwyld
2013-01-18, 06:50 PM
I will be out of communication until late Sunday. Headed out of town for my B-Day.

Go ahead and run alfore as I have been until I get back.

da prophet
2013-01-18, 06:53 PM
Happy birthday, hope youll enjoy it:-)

I guess we may just halt down untill monday, then i may do some studying:-)

Wytwyld
2013-01-21, 09:09 AM
I'm back.

Got the final WoT book and an iPhone. All around a good day.

Wytwyld
2013-02-01, 01:04 PM
I finished the book. It was awesome!

al'Lan Mandrag
2013-02-01, 02:40 PM
Oooh, so must of us have read it now? Who hasn't?

Starbin
2013-02-01, 02:53 PM
I have not ... but don't worry about spoiling it for me, since it'll be years before I retry the whole series :smallsmile:

Starbin
2013-03-05, 06:19 PM
I wasn't trying to rewind ... I just meant that as we went to dinner and our escort mentioned 'lack of training' Targan would offer to perform some training. He tends to be a "You want training? Let's knock that out now!" kind of guy :smallbiggrin:

Starbin
2013-04-10, 03:52 PM
Targan's going to wait for Melanie to voice her opinion, before he calls out on his own. As it is, I'm guessing we're headed to Tar Valon!

:smallbiggrin:

Wytwyld
2013-05-07, 01:18 PM
Just so you know, Alfore is not a borderlander. He was just living there. He is originally from Ebou Dar

Wytwyld
2013-05-07, 01:20 PM
Also, I have been thinking about taking a few levels in wilder, rather than maxing out wolfbrother. What do you all think?

al'Lan Mandrag
2013-05-07, 02:17 PM
Also, I have been thinking about taking a few levels in wilder, rather than maxing out wolfbrother. What do you all think?

Gets us another channeller; could be worth it, especially as there is no arcane spell failure or anything. I guess you'll end up taking useful weaves rather than fighting ones, since you probably won't reach a high level of channelling.

Wytwyld
2013-05-07, 02:22 PM
My original goal was warder. I meet all but one of the prereqs. (being bonded with the bond warder weave)
Wilder is just to fill the time till then.

Wytwyld
2013-05-16, 08:02 AM
Sorry for not posting earlier. I wasn't getting updates again.

al'Lan Mandrag
2013-05-21, 09:31 AM
Weavesight to see what is being woven

[roll0]

Edit: So no...

Starbin
2013-05-21, 10:55 AM
So we went up a level, eh? Yay!

Wytwyld
2013-05-22, 07:23 AM
Level up Wilder 1
HP: [roll0]

Wytwyld
2013-05-22, 11:27 PM
Finished my level up

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14179763&postcount=55

Starbin
2013-05-28, 02:26 PM
Taking another level of Bladmaster (+1 BAB, +1 Ref, +3 skill points). HPs: [roll0]

for the record, if we're looking for items to help with the fight, power wrought blades always work for us warrior types! :smallbiggrin:

Wytwyld
2013-05-30, 10:46 AM
I think he means the Seachan in Murrandy fulfills a prophecy.

Starbin
2013-06-05, 12:08 PM
I leave that up to my compatriots. My only concern is whether this will turn into watching Melanie and Alfore sling the Power around while I take fifeteen turns to kill a Trolloc :smallsmile: I'm happy to keep going, however!

Wytwyld
2013-06-05, 10:13 PM
I don't intend for my character to level up wilder much. It is mostly to help tracking. Now I can sense male channelers, and to a lesser degree female ones. Also, Most of my weaves deal with tracking.

EDIT: What are my chances to get bonded in the next few levels. That is the only thing I need for my PrC.

al'Lan Mandrag
2013-06-06, 06:34 AM
Since this is at least the third time you've offered to end the game, I would assume you think it is dead da prophet, and I don't think there is no sense in continuing if there isn't interest any more; it becomes a strange protracted torture and waste of time for everyone.