PDA

View Full Version : Book List

lucky9
2012-09-30, 05:34 PM
Not sure if this belongs here. I'm sure it's been done already, but if so I haven't found it in all my googling to track these down in the first place. I'm trying to compile a list of all the 3.0/3.5 source books published by Wizards of the Coast. Here's what I have so far:~Core Books~
Player's Handbook(Special Edition)*, Player's Handbook II, Monster Manual(Special Edition)*, Monster Manual II through V, Dungeon Master's Guide(Special Edition)*, Dungeon Master's Guide II
~Races~
Savage Species, Races of the Wild, Races of the Dragon, Races of Stone, Races of Destiny
~Classes~
Tome and Blood, Sword and Fist, Song and Silence, Masters of the Wild, Defenders of the Faith, Complete Warrior, Complete Scoundrel, Complete Psionic, Complete Mage, Complete Divine, Complete Champion, Complete Arcane, Complete Adventurer
~Campaign Settings~
Oriental Adventures, Expedition to Castle Ravenloft, Gazetteer*, Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil*, Living Greyhawk Gazetteer*, Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk*, Underdark, Unapproachable East, The Twilight Tomb, Sons of Gruumsh, Silver Marches, Shining South, Serpent Kingdoms, Red Hand of Doom*, Races of Faerūn, Power of Faerūn, Pool of Radiance:Attack on Myth Drannor, Player's Guide to Faerūn, Mysteries of the Moonsea, Monsters of Faerūn, Magic of Faerūn, Lost Empires of Faerūn, Lords of Darkness, Into the Dragon's Lair*, Grand History of the Realms, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Faiths and Pantheons, Expedition to Undermountain*, Expedition to the Demonweb Pits, Dragons of Faerūn*, Cormyr:The Tearing of the Weave *, Shadowdale:The Scouring of the Land*, Anauroch:The Empire of the Shade*, City of the Spider Queen*, City of Splendors:Waterdeep, Champions of Valor, Champions of Ruin, Whispers of the Vampire's Blade, Voyage of the Golden Dragon, The Forge of War, Sharn:City of Towers, Shadows of the Last War, Secrets of Xen'drik, Secrets of Sarlona*, Races of Eberron, Player's Guide to Eberron*, Magic of Eberron*, Grasp of the Emerald Claw, Five Nations*, Faiths of Eberron, Explorer's Handbook, Eyes of the Lich Queen*, Eberron Campaign Setting, Dragons of Eberron, Dragonmarked*, City of Stormreach, An Adventurer's Guide to Eberron, Dragonlance Campaign Setting*, Diablo II:Diablerie, Diablo II:To Hell and Back*
~Standalone Adventures~
The Sunless Citadel, The Standing Stone, The Speaker in Dreams, The Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde*, The Forge of Fury, Scourge of the Howling Horde, Lord of the Iron Fortress, Heart of Nightfang Spire*, Ghostwalk, Fantastic Locations:The Frostfell Rift*, Fantastic Locations:Hellspike Prison, Fantastic Locations:Fields of Ruin, Fantastic Locations:Fane of the Drow*, Fantastic Locations:Dragondown Grotto, Fantastic Locations:City of Peril, Deep Horizon*, Caves of Shadow, Bastion of Broken Souls, Barrow of the Forgotten King*, The Sinister Spire*, Fortress of the Yuan-Ti*
~Rule Variants, DM and/or player Supplements~
Unearthed Arcana, Tome of Magic:Pact, Shadow, and Truename Magic, Tome of Battle:The Book of Nine Swords, Stronghold Builder's Guidebook, Stormwrack:Mastering the Perils of Wind and Wave, Spell Compendium, Sandstorm:Mastering the Perils of Fire and Sand, Rules Compendium, Planar Handbook, Miniatures Handbook, Map Folio One, Map Folio Two, Map Folio 3-D, Manual of the Planes, Magic of Incarnum, Lords of Madness:The Book of Aberrations, Libris Mortis:The Book of the Undead, Heroes of Horror, Heroes of Battle, Hero Builder's Guidebook, Frostburn:Mastering the Perils of Ice and Snow, Fiendish Codex I:Hordes of the Abyss, Fiendish Codex II:Tyrants of the Nine Hells, Fiend Folio, Expanded Psionics Handbook, Exemplars of Evil:Deadly Foes to Vex Your Heroes, Epic Level Handbook, Enemies and Allies, Elder Evils, Dungeon Survival Guide, Dungeonscape:An Essential Guide to Dungeon Adventuring, Drow of the Underdark, Dragon Magic, Draconomicon:The Book of Dragons, Deities and Demigods, Cityscape:An Essential Guide to Urban Adventuring, Book of Vile Darkness, Book of Exalted Deeds, Book of Challenges:Dungeon Rooms, Puzzles, and Traps
~Items~
Weapons of Legacy, Magic Item Compendium, Arms and Equipment Guide
* denotes books I cannot get access to. Poorly organized I know. And yes I do own all the core books, I just don't have access to the Special Edition versions of the main 3 which apparently contain errata. I intentionally left out books that were superseded by later publications. ex: The Expanded Psionics Handbook contains all the information from the Psionics Handbook plus errata (I think). I'd like very much for this list to be complete so if I'm missing any or if some of these books do supersede others in the list or if some of these aren't strictly speaking Ad&d let me know. Thanks:smallsmile: And Wizards of the Coast only please.

hotjer
2012-09-30, 06:13 PM
Mother of god.....

Anyways, I would probably just write to or call them and hear whether or not they could provide me with a complete list of all books they have published.

lucky9
2012-09-30, 07:05 PM
Mother of god..... Hahahahaha maybe you misunderstood. I don't own all these, just 'have access to'. Or were you referring to the size of the list? Well... Yeah:smallbiggrin:...

kitcik
2012-10-01, 09:56 AM
Here is an interesting tangent. Although not actually printed by WOTC, the Kingdom Of Kalamar books are official material due to some lawsuit. They bear the official D&D logo.