PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Tarquin's Half Drow Son (or Daughter)

t209
2012-10-01, 12:29 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0862.html
Inspired by Tarquin's origin for his Drow Sign Language. I know Tarquin doesn't have drow son but I got an idea for a possible half drow game character, who is son of Tarquin. What his stats will be and which game (both D&D, D&D based computer game) would be best for him?

Mike Havran
2012-10-01, 02:36 AM
Daughter.

Tarquin says Elan is his sole remaining son (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0762.html) (that is, before it was revealed Nale hadn't died). So either he has a half-drow daughter, or no other kid at all (or his son already died as well).

Joe the Rat
2012-10-01, 08:39 AM
Sole remaining son that he knows about, at least.

Just because he's remarkably savvy does not mean he's all knowing.

Then again, if we ever get the "No... there is another..." line, a daughter would be more fitting.

t209
2012-10-01, 10:31 AM
So do you think the hypothetical Half Drow Child of Tarquin could have high charisma?
P.S- Which games (both D&D, D&D computergames like Baldur's gate and Never Winter Nights 2 and other game) has half drow?

Emperordaniel
2012-10-01, 12:44 PM
High charisma seems to run in the family, so I'd say that such a hypothetical daughter would likely possess such a trait.

TheBST
2012-10-01, 05:35 PM
Lane, the Half-Drow sorcerer.

Keeps trying to brood about how his goodness clashes with the evil of his society, but is constantly dissapointed and angry at how understanding and peaceful his family and community really are. I mean you think they'd at least/try kidnapping human children or summoning spider demons but nooooo...

Bulldog Psion
2012-10-01, 06:27 PM
Sole remaining son that he knows about, at least.

Just because he's remarkably savvy does not mean he's all knowing.

Exactly. If he's had many liaisons over his life, he's apt to produce a few bastards he isn't even aware of.

Gift Jeraff
2012-10-01, 08:16 PM
He has a half-Azurite daughter named Lean, but it got spelled as Lien.

t209
2012-10-01, 09:55 PM
So how many of you have (or planned to) roleplay as Tarquin's Hypothetical half drow love child? Other than NEverwinter nights 2, which game is well suited for such character?