PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition VII Voting Thread

Tanuki Tales
2012-10-01, 09:59 AM
{table=head]Entry|Author|1st Place|2nd Place|3rd Place|Total|MLTSP Votes

Swift Kinetic (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13824168&postcount=6)|Milo v3|0|2|2|8|1

Uncontrollable Titan (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13824920&postcount=7)|devlingreye|1|1|1|11|2

Alchemical Hunter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13929255&postcount=8)|Warpwolf16|0|0|1|1|0

Rocket Knight (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13976471&postcount=9)|Midwoka|1|3|3|19|1

The Iron Man (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13984505&postcount=10)|ErrantX|5|1|0|38|3

[/table]

Welcome one and all to the Voting thread for the seventh Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition! We have five wonderful entries for you to peruse over and only one will end up taking home the gold!

Now, the way the voting for this competition works is as follows:

You receive four votes to cast.
The first three votes are to be given to the entries that you believe should come in first, second and third place respectively. First place votes are worth seven points, second place three points and third place one point each. Keep in mind that such choices should go to the entries that you believe fit most closely to the given concept of the contest and not just the entries you like the most.
The fourth vote is to be given to the entry that you believe is "Most Likely to See Play". This vote is cast for the entry that you could see yourself allowing as a DM or you could see yourself wanting to and being allowed to play at an actual game session by your DM.
You may apply both type of votes to the same entry (but you of course cannot select the same entry for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place), but doing this does not better the chances of that entry winning anymore than if you selected two separate entries.
Once you make your vote, that's final. You can not take it back or change it. The first vote I see and tally on the scoreboard is how it will be until the end of the voting period.
Entrants are allowed to vote and can vote for their own entries if they so wish.
Please give reasoning for why you selected an entry as the recipient of either of your votes.
Please Bold your choice for each vote.
In the case of any ties I will cast the tiebreaker vote.

The voting will remain open through October 7th and the winners will be declared October 8th.

ErrantX
2012-10-01, 09:59 PM
1st: Uncontrollable Titan. I like the Hulk and getting a way to be more than Mr. Hyde from a mutation is pretty cool to me.
2nd: Rocket Knight. Almost got my vote for first, just felt like it was a little too short, I'd have liked to have seen it as a 10 level class myself, but even as a 5 level class I'd totally take it. Maybe a good prestige class for my entry!
3rd: Swift Kinetic. I like anything to do with telekinesis. A little unfocused in places, but still fun looking to play.

MLTSP: Rocket Knight. Honestly, I want to play one of these. Period, I think this would be an utter blast and a half (pun intended) to play one and just rocket around like a mad man.

-X

Milo v3
2012-10-02, 03:41 AM
1. Iron Man - Has techniques for offense, defence, and fits the iron man cartoons perfectly.
2. Swift Kinetic - The Swift Kinetic can strike with decent strength, while still allowing for very agile skill monkeys.
3. Rocket Knight - I really like the starting ability, and it synchronizes well with the Iron Man class.
MLTSP: Iron Man - I hope to play one of these as a steampunk mechwarrior.

Tanuki Tales
2012-10-02, 10:14 AM
Tallied to here.

Tanuki Tales
2012-10-06, 10:11 AM
The voting period is hereby extended to 10/10/2012.

Kane0
2012-10-07, 04:11 AM
Alrighty then.

First: Iron Man. Normally I'm a fan of simplicity, hence my votes for 2 and 3, but this class is simply awesome. It defines what I want to be when in heavy armor and covers a whole bunch of possibilities. And if I ever want to be a battlemech in D&D (more often than I'd like to admit), this is where I'd turn.
Second: Swift Kinetic. This was really close with 3rd place, but I chose this one because it offers more content, though it can use a little refining. This also covers a lot of build concepts and offers a lot of versatility.
Third: Rocket Knight. Only third because it is 5 levels and thus more limited, but still very well made and a class I'd love to play. Also complements the Iron Man and Swift Kinetic well.
MLTSP: Swift Kinetic. Really hard to pick, but I'd choose the simplest entry here, despite them all being fantastic.

All the entries were really high caliber, I feel sort of guilty picking only three :smalleek:

Tanuki Tales
2012-10-07, 10:27 AM
Tallied to here.

StainedSuccubus
2012-10-08, 08:29 PM
MLTSP: The Swift Kinetic
1st: The Iron Man
2nd: Rocket Knight
3rd: Uncontrollable Titan

Tanuki Tales
2012-10-08, 11:17 PM
Tallied to here.

Alchemyst
2012-10-08, 11:26 PM
1st Iron Man
2nd Rocket Knight
3rd Swift Kinetic
MLTSP Iron Man

Tanuki Tales
2012-10-09, 10:31 AM
Tallied to here.

Alchemic Ooze
2012-10-09, 03:16 PM
1st: Rocket Knight
2nd: Iron Man
3rd: Alchemical Hunter
MLTSP: Uncontrollable Titian

Tanuki Tales
2012-10-09, 10:30 PM
Tallied to here.

Tanuki Tales
2012-10-10, 07:29 AM
Last day for voting everyone.

Zenaria
2012-10-10, 10:28 PM
1st: Iron Man. Come *on*!
2nd: Uncontrollable Titan. I would so play one of these.
3rd: Rocket Knight. Zoom!

MLTSP: Uncontrollable Titan. I am so gonna smash something.

Tanuki Tales
2012-10-10, 11:14 PM
Voting is closed and congratulations to those who won!

1st Place - The Iron Man

2nd Place - Rocket Knight

3rd Place - Uncontrollable Titan

Most Likely to See Play - The Iron Man