PDA

View Full Version : TPAY/TPBY Guilty or Not Guilty

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Elemental
2012-12-25, 09:04 AM
Why thank you Your Honour.
Though in truth, while I may be attractive in many ways, such that people may describe me as thus, I, War, am not truly an attractive prospect being highly unsuitable for marriage, other long term relationship, or relationships at all.

You stand accused of breaking the seal that kept me locked up!
Just look at his sad adorable face... How could you?

smuchmuch
2012-12-25, 09:56 AM
Not guilty !
It died by it's own volition just like that; I swear ! I was just .. uh... trying to heal it. With bigstickmancy. Ayup
Besides no one 'locked you up', you were just stuffed here because you got drunk and misbehaved a the last apocalypse.

The person below me is accused of innocently walking into rooms when their occupants want a bit of privacy or just to be left alone for a little while.

Balmas
2012-12-27, 04:01 AM
Yes, though never in the sitcom way. I've only ever walked into a room, and realized that the only other occupant wants to be alone.

Person Below Me, you stand accused of making up statistics to prove your point! Eighty-seven percent of people have done this at least once in their life, so you are likely to have done the same. Guilty or not guilty?

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-27, 09:14 AM
I only do that ~21.84% of the time. Not Guilty. Rather than making things up, I prefer to make generalizations and assumptions, but I acknowledge them as such to whoever I'm speaking with.

TPBM, you stand accused of sitting down!

Trog
2012-12-28, 01:01 PM
Here now, Trog won't stand for this sort of baseless accusation. Nor will Trog take it sitting down.

...Er...

Well, in point of fact Trog's not really sure what Trog's position on this matter is. :smallconfused: Trog's lawyer advises Trog to stop calling him for online legal advice. So Trog will just plead guilty and hope for time off for weird behavior.

The person below Trog stands accused of breaking wind in this thread.... er... court room... ... thingy.

Drakeburn
2012-12-28, 03:49 PM
Not guilty. I take that sort of business to the bathroom. Or am I referring to the wrong kind of wind? :smallredface:

TPBM is accused of helping Trog rob a bank. How do you plead?

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-12-28, 05:41 PM
Not guilty! I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time... Er... I was just holding that money for a friend! That wasn't me; it must have obviously been my evil twin! Um... I'm secretly an undercover agent, so therefore not guilty, but so undercover even you couldn't find records of my undercoverness... Yeah, that's the one, that's why I'm totally innocent >.>

TPBM is totally guilty of not believing my completely true and honest story of how I am not a bank robber

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-29, 11:39 AM
I plead the fifth. :smallbiggrin:

TPBM is guilty of driving a fancy sportscar.

TBFProgrammer
2012-12-31, 10:10 AM
Not guilty, yet.

The person below me is guilty of exceeding 100 mph (161 Kph) in a land-bound vehicle.

Mynxae
2013-01-03, 10:54 PM
Am I guilty even if I wasn't the one driving? :smalltongue:

TPBM is charged with the heinous crime of loving kittens! Is this true, defendant?

Kynarus
2013-01-05, 09:53 PM
Are we allowed to invoke the Fifth Amendment here?
No?
Ok, guilty. But only if they don't try to spiderman walk up my legs.

Is TPBM a serial cereal eater?

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-05, 10:30 PM
Not Guilty, although I used to be. I don't eat breakfast very often anymore, and when I do, it's something I can grab and take with me.

TPBM, I accuse you of being a skilled athlete! How do you plead?

TBFProgrammer
2013-01-06, 12:48 AM
Not guilty, though at one point I might have partially qualified.

I accuse the following poster of owning a reptilian pet.

PurityIcekiller
2013-01-06, 01:07 AM
Guilty, if you count birds.

The person below me is a thread-starting addict. Guilty or not guilty?

Kynarus
2013-01-06, 11:41 AM
Not guilty. I have never started a thread. Ever

TPBM cheated on an honesty test

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-01-06, 09:00 PM
Not Guilty. I don't even know what an honesty test is.

The Poster who shall find their own post beneath me is hereby formally charged with stealing native treasures from ancient temples!

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-06, 10:49 PM
Nay, I say! The treasure never left the temples. The temples, however, were moved to far more convenient locations. :smallwink:

TPBM, I accuse you of using 3-ring binders more frequently than folders.

TBFProgrammer
2013-01-07, 08:40 AM
Guilty, though I don't use either anymore.

TPBM is guilty of thinking birds are reptiles (common ancestry does not alter classification schemes, as it would reduce them to a redundant state).

PurityIcekiller
2013-01-07, 02:40 PM
Not Guilty; it's not "thinking" so much as "knowing". Birds are actually closer to lizards than turtles are.

The person below me cheats on tests. Guilty or not guilty?

KazilDarkeye
2013-01-07, 03:36 PM
Never in a million years! I may cast the dark arts and deceive, but I never cheat.

TPBM, I accuse you of procrastinating. How do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-07, 04:09 PM
Guilty. You could say I'm doing that right now.

TPBM doesn't have a 2013 calendar.

Kynarus
2013-01-07, 05:39 PM
Not guilty. I have two, a wall and a day-to-day, both from despair

The person below me in a Chinese Nazi

Trog
2013-01-07, 08:59 PM
The person below me in a Chinese Nazi

*Checks briefly to see if he's currently in a Chinese Nazi*

Nope. Not guilty. Trog never sticks his **** in crazy.

Or in Chinese. Uh... anymore.

Darn hot peppers in those sorts of dishes burn something awful.

The person below Trog dislikes spicy food.

Mauve Shirt
2013-01-07, 09:07 PM
Not guilty! I like my food well-spiced. I don't like it so hot it burns my tongue off and makes my lips feel like they need to be removed from my face lest my entire head burst into flame, but I do put hot sauce on almost everything.

TPBM agrees that Trog is the best kind of strange.

Balmas
2013-01-08, 03:55 AM
Trog is strange, but I'm not entirely there's such a thing as a best strange, except for maybe a festive rocket launcher.

Person below me, I accuse you of having Devil-Fruit powers!

TBFProgrammer
2013-01-08, 09:40 AM
Not Guilty. I haven't ever watched One Piece (Bleach burned out any desire for me to get attached to another Shonen Jump).

TPBM is here despite never having played D&D.

Drakeburn
2013-01-08, 11:56 AM
Guilty. It kind of sucked how I got my D&D books on my 19th birthday, which happens to be on Spring Break as well, when everybody was gone.

And my mother believes that it is one of those games that leads to a life of crime. (what scared me back now has me laughing on the inside)

TPBM is guilty of having a parent who doesn't understand gaming.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-01-08, 12:00 PM
Not guilty. I'm a second generation geek, have played D&D with both my parents. ^.^

TPBM, you are hereby charged with being cursed with awesome!

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-08, 04:50 PM
I have been named as such, on occasion. I plead Not Guilty, however, as it is not a curse for me. :smallamused:

TPBM, you articulate yourself immaculately! Is this true?

Hbgplayer
2013-01-15, 05:52 PM
Shoo, foo, 'dat be crazy!

Yo, dawg. Yo who be 'lazin 'neath me be talkin' like 'dis all da time!

Dal
2013-01-15, 06:08 PM
Case dismissed due to inability of plaintiff to speak Common, along with a lack of interpreter on site.

TPBM - You have been found guilty of Criminal Usage of Explosive Runes. How do you plead?

EDIT: That was a heck of a longer response then I expected. Also, nice Bloom County reference!

Trog
2013-01-16, 11:05 PM
Explosive? ... Runes? ... Uh... are you sure? Trog's pretty sure Trog didn't take any significant new caster levels in quite a while here. Let's see...

*fishes his character sheet out of his lawyer's briefcase*

Hmmm.... no. Just some bad math here, really.

But wait. Apparently you say that Trog has already been found guilty of this crime? Hmm... rather hard to play the game then if you already give Trog's answer and all. Seems sort of like one of those sneaky lawyer tricks. Not that all lawyers are sneaky, that is. Take Trog's lawyer here. Hasn't said a word in Trog's defense as of yet. Trog really shouldn't have paid him in advanľ

*The judge clears his throat and interrupts the troglodyte*

*Ahem* Mr. uh *looks down at his notes over the top of his glasses* Trog, is it? I've been listening to your testimony all afternoon and I'm afraid I've come to one inescapable conclusion.

*leans over the desk nose to nose with the troglodyte*

You haven't the brains to successfully pick your nose much less cast a rune spell. CASE DISMISSED! *bangs gavel*

*blinks*

Does this mean Trog can't call his surprise witness?

Baliff, kick this nut in the butt. *BOOT!*

TPBT stands accused of assisting a baliff

Drakeburn
2013-01-16, 11:15 PM
Guilty. What can I say, you don't pay me enough for this lawyer gig. And the bailiff promised me a better paying job and a cookie.

TPBM is accused of talking me into being Trog's lawyer in the first place. :smallannoyed:

@V: Last I checked, Roy's girlfriend, Celia, wasn't evil either.

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-16, 11:17 PM
@^ She's tried what, one case? And it was just a show, too. That hardly counts.

Nah, you probably aren't evil enough to be a lawyer. Thrice-accursed paperwork!

TPBM is a fountain pen.

Kynarus
2013-01-18, 09:06 PM
Not Guilty. I prefer pencils myself.

TPBM plays baseball with babies

TBFProgrammer
2013-01-18, 09:59 PM
Not guilty: I haven't played baseball since high school (or maybe earlier, can't really remember).

The person below me is guilty of calling me a heretic, blasphemer or similar because of this post.

Dal
2013-01-19, 08:10 AM
I plead not guilty, as I'm in high school and don't play any sports to speak of myself.

TPBM is guilty of attempting to use a car muffler, 10 liters of Listerine, a Pulp Fiction poster and a Mountie outfit for a currently undefined offense.

EDIT: @V What? :smalleek: *BLAM!* AGGHH!

Trog
2013-01-19, 09:59 AM
CANADIAN
MOTHER ****ER!
DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

... >_>

Guilty.

TPBT is accused of noticing the little differences.

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-19, 07:58 PM
I, as the person below trog, plead guilty.

TPBM, I accuse thee of improperly using archaic english (much like myself).

TBFProgrammer
2013-01-19, 11:49 PM
Verily, I must acknowledge mine guilt in this matter. Yet, I must also protest for the event in question hath been passed for such a great sum of years.

Thou who doth reside next in the order, howe're, hath abused thine native tongue as it stands in this day and age.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-01-20, 07:38 PM
Abuse? Nay, hardy abuse. I have been known to use some... quirky grammar with which to make a sentence sound a certain way, and I have been known to use words far below my stature for the purpose of irony (like that of the word 'totes') but in all cases I acknowledged the shortcomings of the language I used rather than blindly abused it. Bro.

I hereby accuse the poster below me of taking great lengths to explain a simple concept.

Dal
2013-01-20, 10:44 PM
I plead not guilty, but only PLEAD, because I am in a court of law, and have sworn not to lie throughout. If I do lie and it's discovered, I'll be charged with perjury and face a potentially heavier sentence. In addition, If asked a question that I don't wish to give the true answer to, I can't lie, and instead must plead the fifth amend-

Oh, who am I kidding? GUILTY!
:vaarsuvius: That was very concise. I fail to see the rationale behind the defendant's sudden confession.
Shut up. Anyway, the guy below me is guilty of hijacking a thread and taking hostages.

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-21, 08:36 AM
Not guilty, your honor. Normally I just jump in for one post, unless people start correcting me or arguing with me. Even Random Banter doesn't normally fill up with my posts. :smallamused:

TPBM, you stand accused of liking really heavy blankets. Guilty or not quilty?

TBFProgrammer
2013-01-21, 08:51 AM
Not guilty. Blankets create heat and heat is the enemy.

TPBM is guilty of being late to work.

Kynarus
2013-01-21, 03:23 PM
Not guilty. Still at school. :smalltongue:

TPBM is guilty of finger drumming.

Hbgplayer
2013-01-22, 04:26 PM
Ah! How dare you! Accusing me of finger drumming! :smallmad: I've never used anything other than my whole hand!

You! You have had a good lunch!

Dal
2013-01-22, 04:42 PM
Yes. My high school doesn't have a proper kitchen (although it does have a cafeteria to eat in), but is luckily located within a block of two sandwich shops, a deli, and (until it was shut down for tax evasion...:smallfrown:) a pizzaria. That way, we actually eat FOOD as opposed to the mystery meat that plagues other school cafeterias.:smallyuk:

TPBM is guilty of assault with...Evan's Spiked Tentacles of...Forced Intrusion?:smalleek:

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-23, 01:01 AM
Not guilty... I'm not high enough level to cast that.

TPBM, I accuse you of owning a game you dislike!

Dr.Gunsforhands
2013-01-23, 01:14 AM
ARRGH, it's true! I couldn't get past the first level in the Mega Man Battle Network game I got, and it was so clunky that I never bothered to try a second time.

I'm so sorry

HOLD IT

The Poster Below Me, isn't it true that YOU were the one who used the last of the toilet paper and didn't replace the roll?

SterlingAvenger
2013-01-23, 07:53 PM
I refute this slanderous accusation.

However, you there! The burning building is your fault is it not?

TBFProgrammer
2013-01-23, 08:14 PM
Guilty, though you are aware that log cabin is a style of fire, and this was never meant to be an actual building, right?

TPBM is guilty of having never gone camping without a cabin or a camper.

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-23, 09:51 PM
Not guilty at all! I go camping (tents and stuff) all the time, and during the summer, I just set up a hammock under a tarp. Using a camper/cabin is cheating. :smalltongue:

TPBM, I accuse you of dyeing your hair different colours every few weeks.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-01-23, 09:53 PM
I am so guilty and have been since I was 10.

TPBM, you are charged with Intent to Pop and/or Assault with a Deadly Weapon on a balloon!

PurityIcekiller
2013-01-23, 10:24 PM
Not Guilty. I have, however, committed involuntary balloonslaughter a large number of times. I'm starting to develop a reputation for it.

The person below me has said that they don't believe in fairies.

TBFProgrammer
2013-01-23, 11:08 PM
I don't believe in fairies.

I wasn't sure if I was guilty, so I decided to make it a sure thing. :smallbiggrin:

The person below me is guilty of being a fairy. :smallamused:

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-23, 11:13 PM
Not guilty, at least that I know of... I don't think anyone has turned me into a fairy since the last time I checked.

TPBM, I accuse you of leaving your flash drives in public computers! (such as at the library, for example)

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-01-27, 05:46 PM
Never in my life! I'd never allow anyone to get hands on my Machiavellian plots by doing something as simple as leaving them on a public computer! (Also I've never really used public computers much. *shrug*) NOT GUILTY

TPBM!!! You are charged with using too many Exclamation Points!!! HOW DO YE PLEA?!?!!

Reinholdt
2013-01-27, 07:19 PM
Not guilty. Ellipsis on the other hand...

TPBM is guilty of having food next to their computer.

Drakeburn
2013-01-27, 07:43 PM
Not guilty. In order to prevent another ant infestation, no food or drinks are allowed downstairs. (except for bananas)

TPBM knows that there is such a thing as Free Comic Book Day

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-27, 07:47 PM
Not Guilty, although I suppose I do now. So... Guilty, now. :smalltongue:

TPBM is or is not guilty of making a bunch of tearable puns.

Elemental
2013-01-30, 03:31 AM
Not Guilty. You can't tear a pun as they are an intangible thing.

Person Below Me... You stand accused of performing an action so terrible, that we cannot mention with children present. However, according to the law, I have to state what you are accused of...
So... Person Below Me; You stand accused of wearing odd socks!

Hbgplayer
2013-01-30, 05:42 PM
Not.....No Contest! The only time I would consider doing such a thing, not that I have, is when they have similar designs...

You have been charged with the heinous crime of taking more than one parking spot when there are hundreds of people looking for spots!

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-01-30, 10:27 PM
Never! Decidedly Not Guilty! In fact whenever I see someone double parked, I park my tiny car within inches of their door (to the point where often I have to crawl out the passenger side) just to teach them a lesson about parking poorly!

TPBM, you stand trial for calling for an encore! How do you plea?

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-30, 10:52 PM
Well, yeah. Unless specific venue conventions rule that out, it's the appropriate thing to do when you want to hear more of a band at a show. Guilty as charged.

TPBM, I accuse you of taking disproportionate glee in lighting things on fire.

SterlingAvenger
2013-01-30, 11:53 PM
Not guilty! I take inappropriate pleasure in blowing things up.:smallcool:

However the person below me stands accused of speculating about the best puppies for punting.

Hbgplayer
2013-01-31, 03:22 PM
NEVER! I would never do such a thing to puppies!
Kittens, on the other hand...:amused:

You below me! You have a guilty conscious, because you have committed something, but we just don't know about it yet!

TBFProgrammer
2013-01-31, 08:01 PM
I'm not sure whether my conscience is clean or it just left the building a long long time ago. Either way, Not Guilty.

Poster Below Me, you are guilty of having stated that good and evil do not exist and having meant it.

Proud Tortoise
2013-01-31, 11:41 PM
Guilty. Repeated offenses.

Never! Decidedly Not Guilty! In fact whenever I see someone double parked, I park my tiny car within inches of their door (to the point where often I have to crawl out the passenger side) just to teach them a lesson about parking poorly!

TPBM, you stand trial for calling for an encore! How do you plea?

Doesn't this mean that they can get in the driver's side just fine?

Below me! You, sir, madame or miscellaneous, have demanded that Pi be increased to 4 because of your wish to have looser circles!

Amidus Drexel
2013-02-01, 12:04 AM
Not guilty; Pi is already 4. Just look at a 5' radius burst, for example. r=5, C=20, so logically, Pi=4. There's no need to change how the world works to get looser circles. :smallamused:

TPBM is particularly adept at rationalizing everything they do.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-02-01, 05:18 AM
Doesn't this mean that they can get in the driver's side just fine?Yeah, sometimes, if I have to park on their passenger side myself. I just usually hope they're not driving alone. *shrug*

Which is to say, Guilty. At least in terms of being adept in my quantity of rationalizing rather than my quality.

TPBM, YOU stole a cookie from the cookie jar!

The Succubus
2013-02-01, 08:29 AM
My client categorically denies the misappropriation of baked chocolate chip containing products from their respective container. He is unable to voice his dissent to this statement because his mouth is full at the moment.

The prosecution moves to suggest that TPB has engaged in fan-boy or fan-girl behaviours at some point in their lives to an almost shameless extent.

TBFProgrammer
2013-02-01, 09:36 AM
Decidedly not guilty. Fan is short for fanatic, and I strive to avoid any and all fanatical behavior as it tends to lead to oneself being manipulated. So, any fan-boism would cause me to be ashamed of myself.

The prosecution would be better off spending their time pursuing the thief of post below me, who is guilty of being a ninja.

Proud Tortoise
2013-02-01, 09:55 AM
Not guilty! To be a ninja you need to have a code of honor!

TPBM is guilty of wanting Pi to be decreased to 3 out of the desire for tighter circles!

Amidus Drexel
2013-02-01, 02:09 PM
I find it hilarious that I posted below two Pi accusations in a row... perhaps I should go get some pi(e). :smallamused:

I'm not sure, really. While making it 3 would make some calculations simpler, it's also nice to have pi as a constant that I can't factor things out of. I'll go with not guilty, for now.

TPBM, I accuse you of owning a small potted plant.

@v Lucky... you have cacti...

Gah, forgive me; I haven't done proper geometry in a long time.

PurityIcekiller
2013-02-01, 05:17 PM
Not Guilty. The cacti aren't in a pot.

(Also, the five-foot radius on a square grid has a circumference of 40', not 20', although pi still comes out to 4 since you find pi by dividing the circumference by the diameter.)

The person below me always has to be a smart-alec.

Hbgplayer
2013-02-01, 07:50 PM
Not Guilty! I have to be a Smart-K- wait, this is just a scam to get my real name, isn't it?

TBFProgrammer
2013-02-01, 09:18 PM
Not guilty, it was all purity's idea.

The poster below me is guilty of being undead.

Zaydos
2013-02-02, 03:48 PM
Yes, completely guilty.

The person below me is guilty of being able to fly.

North_Ranger
2013-02-02, 06:15 PM
Not guilty... unless freefalling counts.

TPBM is guilty of planning world domination but has not yet finished the designs for their Evil Tower.

Woodzyowl
2013-02-02, 11:24 PM
Guilty as charged. I had another world domination project that is taking priority.

TPBM is charged with proposing world domination projects that take priority to my evil tower (i.e. complaining that your computer won't make you breakfast). How do you plead?

Cuthalion
2013-02-06, 07:29 PM
I plead Not guilty, your honor. Unless playing Risk counts. : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile: : smallsmile:

TPBM, You are under 5 charges of having stolen all the happy faces from my post.

Amidus Drexel
2013-02-06, 10:45 PM
Not guilty, your honor. I normally use :smallamused:, anyways. :smalltongue:

TPBM, I accuse you of knowing, without checking, how many smilies this forum has.

Hbgplayer
2013-02-07, 01:54 AM
Erm, its 20, right? I really have no idea or way of checking because my phone won't render smilies.

PBM, you have skipped classes/work in the last week!

PurityIcekiller
2013-02-07, 02:40 AM
Not Guilty. My classes don't start until next week.

Person below, you are accused of looting, pillaging, and sacking a major city. Guilty or not guilty?

Elemental
2013-02-07, 08:35 AM
Well... They all mean similar things, but yes. Just recently in fact. I do believe it was Vienna I looted, Nuremberg I pillaged and Breslau I sacked.

The Person Below Me is guilty of unlawful invasions.

TBFProgrammer
2013-02-07, 03:40 PM
Not Guilty relating to any location according to the current law of that location.

TPBM is guilty of defense against invasion.

Cuthalion
2013-02-07, 04:07 PM
You do have to be ready against an invasion, your honor.

How do you plead to the travesty of not liking leatherback turtles? Guilty or no?

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-02-12, 01:04 AM
Totes guilty, your honour, and I move to dismiss all charges because EVERYONE knows leatherback turtles can take not being liked because of how tough they are.

TPBM, you are being charged with Public Indecency in a Courthouse! How do ye plea?
@v Wanna be guilty? :smallwink:

Amidus Drexel
2013-02-12, 11:08 PM
Not Guilty. The most heinous thing I've ever done in a courthouse was go to the wrong room, and we sorted that out rather quickly.

TPBM, I accuse you of not owning a giant sea beast to ride -trident in hand- on to the depths of the ocean!

Elemental
2013-02-13, 03:17 AM
Apologies your honour. But my mane is too fiery to allow undersea travel.

You stand accused of being a person. How do you plea?

SterlingAvenger
2013-02-15, 10:47 PM
Much as it pains me, I yam what what I yam, your honor.

TPBM! You stand accused of liking baby slothes how do you plead?

Techmagss
2013-02-21, 08:23 PM
Guilty.

You stand accused of banging a succubus! What do you plead!?

Cuthalion
2013-02-21, 08:43 PM
I like the succubus. Why would I bang him? Not Guilty.

TPBM is charged with trying to design a death ray.

Thump
2013-02-22, 12:32 AM
Not Guilty!

The person below me stands accused of having at least 1,000 unread emails in at least two email addresses (or one, if that's all they have).

TBFProgrammer
2013-02-22, 08:38 AM
Not Guilty, I'm under 100 across all accounts.

TPBM is guilty of having no spam filtering in place. :smalleek:

Amidus Drexel
2013-02-22, 11:49 AM
Not guilty. Gmail does a pretty good job getting rid of my spam.

TPBM still uses an aol account.

Cuthalion
2013-02-22, 12:44 PM
Not Guilty, your honor.
And trust me, if you do, you're a genius.
TPBM does not read between the lines.

PurityIcekiller
2013-02-22, 02:52 PM
Not Guilty. I know all about the white text thing, and reading between the lines is the white thing to do.

Person below, you killed our leader, Chin the Great, in a past life! Guilty or not guilty?

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-02-23, 09:52 AM
Not Guilty. I killed him in this life, just what would be lifetimes ago to a lesser species. Some rock chick helped.

TPBM, I witnessed you stealing from the poster below you! How do you face the charges?

Amidus Drexel
2013-02-23, 03:42 PM
Guilty. I need a bit of time off the streets anyways. I'll have the perfect alibi for what's going to happen on Tuesday now. :smallamused:

I am of the opinion, however, that TPBM wanted me to steal those, because they left them on their front steps.

@v Well, you see, I'd give you it back, but I'm in this cell here... And for purposes of protecting my reputation with the law, I'll be remaining here until Wednesday, when I can break out. Perhaps I can arrange for your door to be moved out of the cell...

Loreni333
2013-02-23, 04:15 PM
Not guilty. Everyone has a door on there front steps, we aren't giving it away!
I need that door back. It's doorknob had sentimental value.

I accuse the poster below me of being not guilty!

@VV: Currently my 'No-Door' policy. :smallannoyed:

Pesimismrocks
2013-02-24, 07:39 AM
Guilty as charged

TPBM I accuse you of creating E-mail accounts for the sole purpose of registering for things and not get E-mailed constantly with ads

TBFProgrammer
2013-02-25, 08:59 AM
Guilty, though everyone seems to block mailinator these days.

TPBM, thou art guilty of crashing at Loreni's because of his open door policy.

PurityIcekiller
2013-02-25, 09:52 PM
Not Guilty. I would have crashed into the door, but it was open, so I went through.

Person below, you threatened to grab a reporter by the collar and throw him out an airlock. Guilty or not guilty?

Drakeburn
2013-02-25, 10:37 PM
Not guilty. I always keep a low profile.

The person below me is guilty of eating a cookie! How do they plead?

Amidus Drexel
2013-02-25, 10:41 PM
Guilty as charged. Today, even.

TPBM I accuse of being a student.

Dal
2013-02-27, 05:57 AM
High School, Junior Year, only a an hour or so before I go to school...GUILTY!

I accuse the guy below of attempting to ride a ballistae arrow a la Dr. Strangelove.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-02-27, 10:00 PM
Not Guilty! As I am a girl, rather than a guy (Pedantic, I know). The weapon was built for riding, I'll have you know, given you depart before detonation outside of the blast radius.

TPBM, I accuse you of knowingly associating with creatures of the evil alignment! How do you plead?

The Succubus
2013-02-28, 07:03 AM
I...um...geez, that's a toughie. I guess it largely depends on the human in question and how we are..."associating". :smallwink:

TPBM, you charged with having successfully made a treble entendre at some point in your life.

PurityIcekiller
2013-02-28, 12:55 PM
I sure like to play those high notes, if you know what I mean! Guilty.

...That's not what you meant by "treble", is it.

The Person Below Me has gotten an annoying song stuck in someone's head today. Guilty or not guilty?

@V: Yes, but to a pianist, that joke was too good to pass up.

TBFProgrammer
2013-02-28, 01:06 PM
Not Guilty. By the way, treble is essentially triple, and they actually come up quite a bit, at least they do in my life.

TPBM is guilty of defamation of a fictional character.

Amidus Drexel
2013-02-28, 06:21 PM
Not guilty... yet. :smallamused:

As funny as it would be to leave that there, I'm going to plead Guilty. I'm sure I have, I just can't think of which right now... Probably a protagonist.

TPBM is guilty of leaving out something important.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-03-06, 03:27 PM
I might be, but I've forgotten to include whether or not I was guilty.

TPBM, I saw you download that free thing! Oh, you're soooo guilty, aren't you?

Duck999
2013-03-07, 08:22 PM
What free thing? Oh yeah! That one that completely crashed my computer! Yup completely and totally guilty.

TPBM is guilty of responding to this post.

TBFProgrammer
2013-03-07, 08:37 PM
Well, I'm certainly not guilty of downloading that free thing. :smallamused:

TPBM is guilty of posting a post with nothing but smilies.

Amidus Drexel
2013-03-07, 08:44 PM
Not guilty. I have never done that before.

TPBM I accuse of liking pomegranates.

PurityIcekiller
2013-03-07, 08:50 PM
Guilty. I now have to spend half of each year in the Underworld because of this.

Person below, you broke the fourth wall. Guilty or not guilty?

Minitroll
2013-03-08, 12:56 AM
Don't worry audience- we get out of this trial okay!

What were we talking about? Oh, yes.

The below person has USED SARCASM! Under Article pickle in my hamburger alliance, I put you to trial! Art thought guilty?

HypoSoc
2013-03-12, 10:34 AM
I couldn't possibly be less guilty.

TPBM you are charged with excessive inanity, how do you plea?

Flint Ironsides
2013-03-19, 06:45 AM
I mean, I suppose, in a manner of speaking, it could be conceived that I might maybe be guilty...

TPBM: I reluctantly must accuse you of being obsessed with a piece of jewelry, only to follow it to it's inevitable destruction within a fiery mountain that may or may not have the epithet of "doom"!

Amidus Drexel
2013-03-19, 03:33 PM
Not guilty, your honor! It's hanging around my neck!

TPBM, I accuse you of having met another playgrounder in real life.

Elemental
2013-03-20, 12:40 AM
Guilty. Four instances thereof.

I accuse you of participating in a ritual to rid the world of all evil. How do you plea?

HypoSoc
2013-03-20, 02:18 PM
Not guilty. I would never be caught doing that.

TPBM, I accuse thee of poverty.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-03-22, 05:53 AM
Guilty and not guilty. All depending on what definition you use. I prefer to think of myself as ' rich in free time'.

TPBM, you are being charged with attempting to disrupt the space time continuum. How do you plea?

Amidus Drexel
2013-03-23, 12:13 PM
Not Guilty. "Attempting" implies failure. :smallamused:

TPBM, I accuse you of getting a couch stuck in an impossible place in a stairwell.

Scarch
2013-03-23, 03:35 PM
Not guilty! It was a bed, and I used my incredible genius to get it up that very narrow staircase. You should have seen the looks on the faces of those who tried before me and failed. They were like *********** man how'd you do that.

TPBM is accused of not appreciating the art of drawing badly with the off hand.

SterlingAvenger
2013-04-01, 04:26 PM
Not guilty I appreciate it I just want nothing to do with it.

TPBM! You stand accused of planning not to follow the Evil Overlord List should you have need of it. How do you plead?

Ninjaman
2013-04-02, 05:06 AM
Not guilty, i would if i needed it.

TPBM is accused of disliking hats, how do you plead?

Sethman27
2013-04-29, 09:03 PM
Guilty especially when they're worn backwards

I accuse TPBM of taking the last piece of bacon ( a felony) how does thou plead?

PurityIcekiller
2013-04-29, 09:09 PM
Not Guilty. I don't even like bacon.

The person below me stole from the poor and gave to the rich. Guilty or not guilty?

Amidus Drexel
2013-04-29, 11:01 PM
Occasionally. I've taken laughter from the laughter-deprived and given to the laughter-rich. I regret nothing.

TPBM, je t'accuse of being a hopeless procrastinator. Guilty, or not guilty?

IronWilliam
2013-04-30, 11:47 PM
Eh, I'll figure out if I'm guilty later.

TPBM is guilty of playing a completely OP caster in D&D 3.5

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-05-06, 05:29 PM
Decidedly not guilty. If I did that I would /stomp/ my players.

TPBM, I saw you steal that fancy art piece from that museum that one time! ADMIT IT

Elemental
2013-05-06, 10:29 PM
Not Guilty. You'll need to be more specific.

You! I'm accusing you of being awesome! What have you to say for yourself?

Amidus Drexel
2013-05-06, 10:33 PM

Guilty as charged. :smallcool:

TPBM, I accuse you of disliking rainy weather! Guilty, or not guilty?

PurityIcekiller
2013-05-06, 11:03 PM
Not Guilty. Rain is quite pleasant.

You below me! You stole the moon! Guilty or not guilty?

PersonofJid
2013-05-07, 09:27 PM
Not guilty. In truth I shot the moon. Several times. With a knife. Yeah, figure that one out.

TPBM is the true moon thief.

Elemental
2013-05-08, 12:22 AM
Again, I shall repeat it to the court: Please be more specific, I cannot be expected to answer to vague charges.

You, your honour, are obvious incompetent and behind these attempts to ambiguously defame me!

Amidus Drexel
2013-05-08, 10:07 PM
Not Guilty, sir! I'm not incompetent in the least. Blame my underlings. :smalltongue:

I may have to set some of them on fire, as an example to the rest...

TPBM, je t'accuse of not following my orders!

SterlingAvenger
2013-05-08, 11:58 PM
Can't follow orders that haven't been issued therefore Not Guilty your honor.

TPBM, you know what you did last summer, do you not?

Hbgplayer
2013-05-09, 02:57 AM
What? No, I wasn't involved in any way! Um, I mean, would you please clarify, your honor?

TPBM gets really :smallmad:, or in other words, :smallfurious:, when people use too many :smallsmile: in their posts. :cool:

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-05-09, 01:56 PM
Not usually, but it is harder to read when you use them in lieu of words. I still wouldn't say irritated though. So Not guilty!

TPBM, YOU OFTEN BURST INTO CAPS

Amidus Drexel
2013-05-09, 07:54 PM
Guilty. It has been know to happen, on occasion. BECAUSE SHOUTING IS AWESOME.

TPBM, I accuse you of having never drank water from a well. How do you plead?

Elemental
2013-05-11, 12:03 AM
Not guilty by reason of modern plumbing.

TPBM, I hereby accuse you of wearing a hat inside, a most gregarious offence indeed.

5a Violista
2013-05-11, 12:31 AM
Neither liable nor guilty.

Sadly.

The Person Below Me is charged for being too darn awesome! What do you say in your defense?

PersonofJid
2013-05-13, 09:22 PM
Guilty! My only regret is that I cannot share said awesomeness.

TPBM, you are hearby charged with blatant plagerism. How do you plead?

Sethman27
2013-05-13, 10:19 PM
Guilty! My only regret is that I can not share said awesomeness... I mean plaugerism

I accuse the TPBM of eating the last cookie and not removing the box from the cupboard what say you?

DJ Yung Crunk
2013-05-13, 10:30 PM
Not guilty.

The person below me listens exclusively to rock and metal.

@V: I know, figured it'd be an easy bet

Amidus Drexel
2013-05-13, 10:34 PM
Not guilty, although those two are broad enough to cover most of what I listen to. (I mean, how many subgenres of rock and metal are there? Too many.)

TPBM is obsessed with grammar, and speling. Guilty, or not?

PurityIcekiller
2013-05-13, 11:13 PM
AAAAAAAAAA! UNNEEDED COMMAS! GET THEM AWAY FROM ME! AAAAAAAAAA! (Guilty. Very guilty.)

The person below me is a werewolf. Guilty or not guilty?

Elemental
2013-05-14, 02:22 AM
Only occasionally... And it's never my fault.

The Person Below Me is on trial for an increasingly vague crime. How do you plea?

Dancing Shadows
2013-05-14, 01:48 PM
Well, at the begining I was completely sure of where I stood, which was not guilty. But as time went on; the witnesses changed their stories and the judges got confused under which section of the law it was written and what exactly it was they were charging me for. So now I don't even know any more.

The person below me will sing when walking down a pavement aslong as their is nobody nearby. Guilty or nor guilty?

SterlingAvenger
2013-05-14, 06:08 PM
Guilty, its the only time I sing at all.

TPBM is guilty of buying books then not reading them.

DJ Yung Crunk
2013-05-14, 10:56 PM
Extremely guilty. I love literature, it's my second passion after music, but that's the thing; it's a distant second. It's hard for me to get passionate about anything non-music. It's not that they're "bad", per se, but that music is just so damn good.

The person below me is guilty of outstanding student debt.

PersonofJid
2013-05-15, 01:00 PM
Not Guilty! I've never taken out a student loan in my life.

TPBM, you walk down the street, looking at your feet, watching the leaves fall off the trees, and so on.

Xenrei
2013-05-26, 08:45 PM
Not Guilty: I am known for often looking straight ahead when I walk, and never at the ground.

TPBM, you stand accused of tearing holes in the fabric of the universe to look for monkey-toaster half-breeds. HOW DO YOU PLEAD?!?

Zaydos
2013-05-26, 08:52 PM
Not guilty, I was looking for Half-Dragon Half-Fiend Half-Farspawn Half-Fire Elemental Quarter Monkey Toasters. Not Monkey Toaster half breeds my friend.

TPBM stands accused of comic book villainy! How do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2013-05-26, 09:09 PM
Not guilty. I much prefer the evil overlord list for my villainous deeds. The heroes don't know what to think. :smallamused:

TPBM, I accuse you of attending a party/riot in the past 48 hours! Guilty, or not guilty?

Elemental
2013-05-27, 12:58 AM
Nonsense. I only attend parties I'm invited to and riots I instigate.
Fortunately, there's nothing worth rioting about.

You! You are an equine without a license!

@V Oh? So you do have a license to operate that vehicle?

PurityIcekiller
2013-05-27, 02:05 AM
I have all the licenses I need, thank you very much! :smallmad: Most decidedly Not Guilty.

Person below, you eat roasted garlic and sing from the diaphragm. Guilty or not guilty?

MeanMrsMustard
2013-05-27, 02:11 PM
>eats roasted garlic
Guilty as charged!
>sings from the diaphragm
Guilty again! *is in Madrigals*

I can't find my keys.
TPBM, guilty or not guilty?

Amidus Drexel
2013-05-27, 02:18 PM
I know exactly where my keys are. Not Guilty, and not by a long shot.

TPBM, you stand accused of sitting down too often. How do you plead?

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-05-27, 06:18 PM
Guilty as charged, your honor. I sit at home, sit at work, sit everywhere o.o

TPBM, admit that you cut down that tree that one time!

Elemental
2013-05-27, 07:31 PM
Not guilty.

While I admit to participating in the cutting down of trees from time to time, I have never held the blade myself.

Person Below Me... You are accused of operating a flying carpet without proper import papers. How do you plead?

Xenrei
2013-05-27, 09:26 PM
Not Guilty. My flying carpet was stolen before I could get my papers. I therefore, as a Lawful person, have never flown it. :smalltongue:

TPBM, I accuse YOU of stealing my aforementioned flying carpet! How do you plead?

MeanMrsMustard
2013-05-27, 10:14 PM
Not guilty. The only flying carpet I've stolen was from a very wealthy man who owned six others.

TPBM enjoys mandarin oranges.
Guilty or not guilty?

DJ Yung Crunk
2013-05-29, 01:43 PM
Not guilty Ugh... Citrus fruit? Please. If I wanted acid in my eyes I could do it myself.

TPBM should brush their teeth right about now.

Enzeru
2013-05-29, 01:47 PM
Guilty, just had peanut butter.

TPBM has bad luck with plants. How doeth thou plead?

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-05-29, 02:49 PM
Hm... I'll go with Guilty. I've never had much dealings with plants particularly, but I was born unlucky with all sorts of hayfever.

TPBM, you are being charged with accidental theft!

Amidus Drexel
2013-05-29, 03:03 PM
Not guilty... Although there was one time I accidentally walked out of a store with something, but I went back and paid for it.

TPBM, I accuse you of being shorter than 5'6" tall! How do you plead?

Ninjaman
2013-05-29, 03:45 PM
Not guilty, i am a few inches taller than that.

TPBM you are accused of not wanting marshmallows in your hot chocolate even though it is delicious. How do you Plead?

DJ Yung Crunk
2013-05-30, 05:11 AM
Not guilty, I suppose. But only because I don't like hot chocolate. I'm a coffee/tea man, myself, on account of no longer being eight years old.

TPBM doesn't even have an album of the year, yet

Enzeru
2013-05-30, 10:32 AM
Guilty, I'm just not that into music.

TPBM has an ego the size of Texas and red hair.

Zaydos
2013-05-30, 02:57 PM
Not guilty I would never have an ego that small, and I don't even have hair.

The person below me stands accused of making a Fighter fix, how do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2013-05-30, 04:54 PM
Actually, no, but I don't do much homebrew at all.

TPBM, I accuse you of having something funny to share with the thread. Guilty, or not guilty?

DJ Yung Crunk
2013-05-31, 03:09 AM
Not guilty I'm not very funny when put on the spot.

TPBM is guilty of indulging in fast food more frequently than they should.

Darius Midnite
2013-06-01, 07:18 AM
Not guilty. I'd would be cheaper and easier to just eat pure unadulterated fat with a spoon.

TPBM is guilty of actually having eaten lard with a spoon.

PersonofJid
2013-06-05, 02:43 PM
Not guilty. But I have eaten fat with a knife.

TPBM is guilty of being a pony.

Amidus Drexel
2013-06-05, 02:47 PM
Guilty, as can be seen.

TPBM, I accuse you of hvanig dyslexia. :smallamused:

PurityIcekiller
2013-06-05, 07:23 PM
Not Guilty. My sister does, though, and she doesn't like it being joked about.

The person below me accidentally a verb. Guilty or not guilty?

Dramatic Addict
2013-06-09, 10:20 PM
Not guilty, because I'm not admitting to something that I have no idea about

TPBM, your middle toe is bigger than that of your big one. How do you plead?

CrimsonKnight
2013-06-11, 10:21 PM
Guilty, I had plastic surgery done on both of my middle toes so I could give people a quadruple bird.

TPBM, you are a sentient sponge. Guilty, or not guilty?

Amidus Drexel
2013-06-11, 10:41 PM
Er... not guilty. At least, as far as I know. Pretty sure I'm human.

TPBM, I accuse you of liking 8-bit games! How do you plead?

@v Hrm... I suppose my favorite console would be a 16-bit one, not an 8-bit one. Still, excellent stuff. :smallcool:

DJ Yung Crunk
2013-06-12, 01:27 PM
Very very guilty. Anyone in proximity to me for an extended period of time knows that I consider the Nintendo Entertainment System to be the greatest of the video game consoles, only barely beating out the Atari 2600.

TPBM is guilty of skipping breakfast.

PersonofJid
2013-06-13, 05:02 PM
Guilty, and it saddens me so...probably because I'm hungry.

I say that TPBM is guilty of wearing mismatched socks. What say you?

CrimsonKnight
2013-06-13, 09:13 PM
Not guilty, I haven't worn socks since 2003.

TPBM is guilty of being not guilty! Guilty, or not guilty?

Amidus Drexel
2013-06-13, 09:48 PM
I'll just say "Yes", and let you sort out what that means. :smalltongue:

TPBM, I accuse you of having fun playing with cat toys by yourself.

wxdruid
2013-06-14, 01:04 AM
not guilty, I give them to Reinholdt

TPBM is a chocoholic like I am

PurityIcekiller
2013-06-14, 02:34 AM
Guilty. Oh, so guilty. I eat chocolate all the time.

The person below me has neither read nor watched "The Lord of the Rings". Guilty or not guilty?

BasketOfPuppies
2013-06-14, 02:41 AM
Not guilty. LOTR is freakin epic.

Guilty or not guilty: you have stayed up for 24 hours.

CrimsonKnight
2013-06-14, 03:16 AM
Guilty x2. Try FORTY-SIX hours. I was no joke hallucinating by the time I finally got to sleep. And people wonder why I'm not in the Navy anymore...

TPBM has a terrible sense of direction. Guilty or not guilty?

BasketOfPuppies
2013-06-14, 03:43 AM
Not guilty, I love hedge mazes.

Guilty or not guilty: TPBW is male, female, and/or any combination and/or lack thereof.

PersonofJid
2013-06-14, 06:25 PM
I plead guilty, not guilty, and/or any combination and/or lack thereof.

TPBM despises seafood. Guilty or not guilty?

HypoSoc
2013-06-14, 08:00 PM
Guilty. Its creepy and gross.

TPBM is guilty of owning a book series they never got around to reading.

CrimsonKnight
2013-06-14, 10:00 PM
Guilty... and it's A Game of Thrones. *hangs his head in shame as the booing starts* I know, I know, it's on my to read list!

TPBM loves going on long trips. Guilty or not?

Amidus Drexel
2013-06-14, 11:48 PM
Depends on who I'm with, but normally they're not bad. Small groups are better than large groups.

TPBM, I accuse you of accidentally stepping on a cat that deliberately walked underneath your feet. How do you plead?

PurityIcekiller
2013-06-15, 01:08 AM
Not Guilty. I have stumbled over and stepped on my dog quite a few times, though.

The person below me stands accused of writing deliberately bad fanfiction. Guilty or not guilty?

Kelvin360
2013-06-15, 03:20 AM
Not Guilty, though anything further is of course dictated by personal bias.

Hey. HEY. You. Down there. I'm pretty sure you've got a morbid sense of humor. I'm SO sure that I'm charging you with it. Weeeeeeeeell?

DJ Yung Crunk
2013-06-15, 01:59 PM
Guilty, I suppose. I don't tend to write black comedy myself but I do appreciate it quite a bit.

The person below me is guilty of not calling their mother in a while.

Amidus Drexel
2013-06-15, 04:19 PM
Well, I haven't called her in a while, no, but I spoke with her in person thursday, and she and I exchange messages fairly frequently. So, guilty, I suppose.

TPBM I accuse of being rather pale-skinned.

SterlingAvenger
2013-06-15, 06:56 PM
Not Guilty! I have never been accused of lacking melanin.

The person below me! You stand accused of being unable to even boil water safely.

CrimsonKnight
2013-06-15, 08:06 PM
Not Guilty! I'm actually a half-decent cook, thank you.

TPBM cheats on their taxes. Guilty or not guilty?

BasketOfPuppies
2013-06-16, 12:45 AM
Not guilty! I'm 14, so I do not qualify for taxes.

TPBM I accuse you of secretly being a sentient radish hell-bent on treating Man like we have treated you. What have you to say for yourself? (Gimme a break, it's 2 in the morning).

PurityIcekiller
2013-06-16, 01:32 AM
Not Guilty. I'm not a vegetable, and anyway, it's only 11:30 PM where I am.

Now, the person below me tends not to finish what they've started. Guilty or

PersonofJid
2013-06-17, 01:29 PM
Guilty. However, I have been working on changing this habit.

TPBM I accuse you of being afraid of clowns. How do you plead?

Drakeburn
2013-06-17, 01:53 PM
Not guilty. I'm more annoyed of them rather than afraid of them.

TPBM is accused of being accused. How do they plead? :smallamused:

BasketOfPuppies
2013-06-17, 09:13 PM
How can anyone say not guilty to hat?

TPBM I accuse you of having said a parodox. How do you plead?

IamL
2013-06-17, 09:18 PM
I plead guilty.

This statement is false.

You are accused of having a dice collection with over one hundred dice in it. Guilty or not guilty?

Amidus Drexel
2013-06-17, 09:21 PM
I haven't counted. I don't think so, though. It's probably closer to 60 or 70.

TPBM has listened to some good music recently. How do you plead?

IamL
2013-06-17, 09:25 PM
Guilty; I'm listening to panic at the disco right now.

TPBM is accused of favoring Sci-Fi over Fantasy. How do you plead?

CrimsonKnight
2013-06-17, 09:38 PM
Guilty, and there's nothing wrong with that.

TPBM, you are scared to death of bees. Guilty, or not guilty?

DJ Yung Crunk
2013-06-17, 10:13 PM
Not Guilty. Used to be. Not so much these days.

TPBM is guilty of being a scrooge around Christmastime.

@V: Awkward :smalleek:

IamL
2013-06-17, 10:25 PM
Guilty, I'm Jewish.

TPBM is accused of breaking the speed limit and having anybody actually care.

BasketOfPuppies
2013-06-17, 11:23 PM
Not guilty. I'm 14, so I can't drive.

TPBM I accuse you of regretting something major. How do you plead?
:thog:

PurityIcekiller
2013-06-18, 12:12 AM
If clicking through all those spoilers counts as "major", Guilty.

The person below me kills baby dragons. Guilty or not guilty?

DJ Yung Crunk
2013-06-18, 12:59 AM
Not guilty. Dragons don't exist. Unless this is a meme, or something.

TPBM should win a Tony Award for living theatrically in normal life.

Elemental
2013-06-18, 01:38 AM
Well... If it's a depressing play about people with meaningless lives who accomplish nothing of note, then maybe. Otherwise, Not Guilty.

The Person Below Me stands accused of wearing a hat inside! A crime most heinous, as I'm sure the court will agree.

Amidus Drexel
2013-06-18, 11:26 AM
Ever? Guilty. As of now, (or, in fact, recently)? Not guilty.

TPBM, I accuse you of having more storage space in external hard drives and flash drives than in your computer's hard drive.

CrimsonKnight
2013-06-18, 11:26 PM
Up until I acquired my newest computer, I would say guilty. Currently, not so much (nice having a comp with an obscenely sized hard drive for a change).

TPBM is deathly allergic to some type of food or seasoning. Guilty, or not guilty?

BasketOfPuppies
2013-06-19, 11:34 AM
Not guilty! I am currently only minorly allergic to one thing: Wal-Mart guacamole. All that happens is me getting a painless rash wherever it touches skin.

TPBM I accuse you of being a pony. How do you plead?

PurityIcekiller
2013-06-19, 01:50 PM
Not Guilty, but I will not have them mistreated. That is a greater crime than being one. *cuts off your head and sticks it on a pike as a warning to others*

Person below me, you do in-character dialogue outside of roleplay fora. Guilty or not guilty?

@V: It can still be dialogue if you have more than one character.

PersonofJid
2013-06-19, 02:43 PM
Hmm, I would say Not Guilty. It doesn't count as an actual dialogue if only one part of the conversation is spoken.

TPBM, you are accused of opening an umbrella while inside. A more than heinous, and also unlucky, crime. Tell me, how do you plead?

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-06-21, 01:00 PM
Guilty. I do what I want!

TPBM, I accuse you of speaking more than one language!

Amidus Drexel
2013-06-21, 01:31 PM
Je parle franšais un peu. I'm certainly much better at reading it than I am at speaking it or writing it, though. So, guilty, I suppose.

TPBM, I accuse you of having done nothing interesting at all today!

BasketOfPuppies
2013-06-21, 09:34 PM
Not Guilty! I found an amazing Greek family-run restaurant just down the street. TPBM I accuse you of murder. How do you plead?

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2013-06-21, 09:43 PM
Totes guilty. But in my defence, my species is listed as 'always evil' and BasketOfPuppies walked into my knife.

TPBM is accused of being an accessory in one of my schemes, which, obviously, failed.

IamL
2013-06-21, 09:51 PM
Not guilty, though I did apply and you rejected me due to a series of incriminating pictures on my MaceBook.

TPBM is accused of liking said picture.

CrimsonKnight
2013-06-22, 03:17 PM
Not Guilty, I quit that site like ages ago. Too many "WWTD?" discussions that devolve into childish arguments where everyone has the debate skill of a screaming toddler.

TPBM, I accuse you of wearing white after labor day! How do you plead?

PurityIcekiller
2013-06-23, 04:12 PM
Well, considering that I have worn white, and that there were many Labour Days in the years before and while I've been alive, there's no way I can be anything but Guilty.

Person below, you gave one of your role-playing characters a horrible pun for a name. Guilty or not guilty?

Cuthalion
2013-06-23, 04:18 PM
Sniki, the halfling fighter rogue? Guilty as charged.

I accuse TPBM of never doing a flip off a diving board into a pool.

PersonofJid
2013-06-24, 05:11 PM
Not Guilty, I have done many.

TPBM is guilty of cutting their own hair.

IamL
2013-06-24, 06:21 PM
False, and I haven't had a haircut in three years, anyways.

TBPM is accused of having followed Order of the Stick since Dragon Magazine. How do you plead?

CrimsonKnight
2013-06-24, 07:55 PM
Not Guilty, I found OotS through TV Tropes. Never read Dragon.

TPBM is guilty of selling their soul for some meaningless trinket/snack. How do you plead?

SterlingAvenger
2013-06-25, 06:22 PM
Not Guilty! I sold your soul for this bauble.

TPBM you're guilty of improper use of a stuffed animal. How do you plead?

IamL
2013-06-25, 07:09 PM
Guilty as charged. Putting a whole bunch of old stuffed animals together and using them as a kicking bag for TKD training counts as improper use, right?

TPBM is accused of being bilingual.

BasketOfPuppies
2013-06-25, 08:28 PM
Nein. Just snippets.

TPBM, I accuse you of needing a nap. How do you plead?

IamL
2013-06-25, 09:53 PM
Guilty. Having insomnia sucks.

TPBM, I accuse you of not liking the world's greatest psychological anime, Steins;gate.

CrimsonKnight
2013-06-26, 04:42 PM
Technically guilty as I've never seen it and thus can't say if I do or don't like it.

TPBM, you stand accused of wasting the court's time. How do you plead?

Zaydos
2013-06-26, 04:58 PM
Well, Judge, I'd say it's a complicated thing you bring against me. I mean how does one define wasting this court's time? It's not like I can irradiate it turning it into radioactive waste, and it's not like its food which becomes waste given long enough on its own. How does one waste ti *ding* Since my babbling bought my time irradiater the time necessary to irradiate time in the local area I will plead Guilty, but hey at least I wasted your time to ensue that time itself would be radioactive.

TPBM I hereby charge you with carrying a torch and/or pitchfolk and leading a mob to destroy me, how do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2013-06-26, 05:58 PM
Does a flashlight and a tactical assault pitchfork count? I like to consider myself above the common rabble. Not Guilty, on the virtue that I'm not here to destroy you; I just want your castle. :smallamused:

TPBM, I accuse you of making or repairing something cool recently. How do you plead?

IamL
2013-06-26, 06:40 PM
Guilty, having insomnia can be good. It gives you a lot of spare time to work on repairing things, such as the rube goldberg machine I built in twelfth grade for an AP physics project. It has 86 steps and it scrambles an egg.
It took me three full nights to get it working again. Being a physics major is cool. As is being a pre-med major, which brings me to my accusation.

TBPM, I accuse you of being, or having been, a dual-major.

SterlingAvenger
2013-06-30, 09:46 PM
Guilty. Pre-Med and History, strange but true.

TPBM, You stand accused of failing to appreciate the benefits brought by a through understanding of the human created events that created the world that we now inhabit. How do you plead?

PurityIcekiller
2013-06-30, 11:12 PM
Not Guilty. I actually have great appreciation for history. Not only is it useful to know how things were in the past, but it's quite fascinating as well. For instance, I remember reading about how the historian Laurel Thatcher Ulrich reconstructed three women's lifestyles based entirely on what they had in their homes. It was impressive.

Person below me, you have never made your own avatar. What do you have to say?

Amidus Drexel
2013-06-30, 11:40 PM
Not guilty, although only because of Derpatar week. :smallamused: I am no artist.

TPBM, I accuse you of having ever worn an avatar drawn by me! (there are like, three people that this could possibly be).

BasketOfPuppies
2013-07-01, 11:12 AM
Not Guilty! Gnomish is currently working on an avatar for me, can't wait to see it.
TPBM, I accuse you of having an avatar drawn by yourself.

PersonofJid
2013-07-04, 01:17 AM
Not Guilty, though if I get enough motivation that will change, but not likely.

TPBM has received more than three speeding tickets.

Elemental
2013-07-04, 08:42 PM
Not guilty. I cannot drive, and thus have not received any.

You, Poster Below, stand accused of wearing an absolutely ridiculous hat at an unspecified point in the past, how do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2013-07-04, 08:45 PM
Guilty; I have worn a multitude of ridiculous hats. :smallcool: In fact, there may still be a picture floating around in which I wear several of those ridiculous hats at once...

TPBM, I accuse you of being sleep-deprived! How do you plead?

IamL
2013-07-05, 05:26 AM
Guilty. As previously stated, insomnia can suck.

TPBM, you stand accused of having a D&D-related t-shirt.

Blueiji
2013-07-05, 05:47 AM
TPBM, you stand accused of having a D&D-related t-shirt.

Not guilty, though I wish I was. Perhaps I could splurge a little and get one. :smallsmile:

The poster below me is a morning person.