PDA

View Full Version : TPAY/TPBY Guilty or Not Guilty

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

somethingrandom
2015-08-03, 03:29 AM
Not Guilty I have never bought or eaten sour patch kids. I don't think they are sold in the country I live in.
TPBM is accused of liking puppies more than kittens.

Mythaos
2015-08-03, 07:51 AM
Guilty. Puppies are great and I'm allergic to cat hair.

TBPM is accused of intentionally memorising an entry in the dictionary.

Orm-Embar
2015-08-03, 09:11 AM
Not Guilty! It just kind of happened on its own, most likely from reading a lot and picking up context.

TPBM is guilty of having at least one pet - cat, dog or other.

Prince Zahn
2015-08-03, 03:32 PM
Guilty with a dog and a cat - the cutest little things to be guilty about!

Would TPBM be Guilty of not believing Chuck Norris with a BB gun?

Xihirli
2015-08-04, 09:26 PM
I don't know exactly what that means, but I think Marlon Brando should have been Lord of the Memes, not Chuck Norris.

TPBM is GUILTY of wondering how I could love a non-drow like Marlon Brando.

2015-08-04, 09:32 PM
Not guilty. I've long since stopped wondering why you do anything you do, Xihirli.

TPBM stands accused of running the batteries down and leaving them for someone else to have to charge.

Lex-Kat
2015-08-04, 09:51 PM
What a horrendous charge to try to lay at my feet. Not Guilty.

TPBM is confused about something he, or she, doesn't wish to share.

Mythaos
2015-08-05, 09:04 AM
Guilty. Perfect timing, that. Suspiciously perfect...

I accuse TBPM of spying on someone. Who may or may not be me.

Xihirli
2015-08-05, 11:29 AM
I am shocked, shocked that you would accuse me of such a thing!
By the way, your milk has gone bad.

TPBM has attempted to summon a demon.

Elenna
2015-08-05, 11:42 AM
Uh...possibly guilty? Does using a chocolate pentacle to try to summon Willy Wonka count?:smallconfused:
We were being silly and joking around, and I remembered I had melted chocolate with me. I don't even know what happened.

TPBM, I accuse you of having done something so crazy that nobody believes you.

Lheticus
2015-08-05, 03:10 PM
Guilty. Specifically, beating I Wanna Be the Guy on Hard (non pink bow) difficulty TWICE.

TPBM is accused of using This color text to say they are Guilty, or This color text to say they are Not Guilty.

VVVVV: Freaking brilliant.

2015-08-05, 03:51 PM
I plead the fifth.

TPBM stands accused of enjoying Animaniacs.

Mythaos
2015-08-05, 08:21 PM
Not Guilty, by virtue of only vaguely remembering a tiny part of one episode.

TPBM is accused of using "Objection!" with the accompanying dramatic point in a real IRL conversation.

Chunklets
2015-08-05, 09:40 PM
Not Guilty! I may once have yelled "Point of Order!!" during a sports-related argument, though... :smallbiggrin:

TPBM is accused, ACCUSED I SAY, of running a black-market scheme to supply the neutronium mines of Ganymede with cheap kobold labour.

KuReshtin
2015-08-06, 03:01 AM
NOT GUILTY, your hnour! They were goblins, not kobolds.

TPBM stands accused of a thought-crime. More specifically, they would, without hesitation, mix in a handful of Habanero-infused gummi bears into an ordinary bag of Haribo gummi bears and then offering them to random people just to watch the reaction of those who got a Habanero bear.

2015-08-06, 03:56 AM
Not guilty. As if I'd give anybody else such a delicious treat...

TPBM stands accused of intentionally taking more or less pills/tablets/whatever than is suggested on the container of an over-the-counter medicine.

Mythaos
2015-08-06, 07:18 AM
Not Guilty. Huzzah for being healthy. :smile:

TPBM, you stand accused of not having read all 996 OotS comics on this site. No, you may not read any between being accused and answering.

Prince Zahn
2015-08-06, 07:27 AM
Not Guilty. I've read them backwards* and forwards

*only the first 240 strips.

TPBM, you are accused of often being the smart-Aleck in the room, (to put it delicately).

Inevitability
2015-08-07, 02:06 AM
Guilty... I try to improve, I swear!

TPBM is accused of forgetting about personal hygiene.

Lex-Kat
2015-08-07, 09:17 PM
:smallmad: NEVAR! That is just too disgusting to even consider.

TPBM can't believe someone would dare accuse me of such a thing. :smallannoyed:

@V: Oh I know. I just liked making the accusation. :smallwink:

Xihirli
2015-08-07, 09:19 PM
Stirge wasn't being personal and couldn't have known you would post after him.

TPBM thinks Scimitar-Chucks are a great idea.

Orm-Embar
2015-08-07, 11:43 PM
Not Guilty! The real thing is ever so much more fun.

TPBM is accused of driving too fast.

2015-08-08, 12:29 AM
I live in Dallas; speed limits are suggestions, as are all other "rules" of the road, AFAICK.

TPBM stands accused of being overly pretentious in day-to-day life.

Mythaos
2015-08-08, 10:06 AM
Not Guilty. I will say no more, lest my lawyer become angry with me.

I accuse TPBM in the kitchen with the lead pipe.

Xihirli
2015-08-08, 10:33 AM
I was just lonely! I didn't know that a lead pipe would... oh, you mean KILL someone with it? Yeah, I did that too.

TPBM is not a drow.

Prince Zahn
2015-08-08, 03:15 PM
hullo?! I'm as drow as it gets!... Y'know, if drow were only 3 feet tall, walked around barefoot, grew stylish beards, didn't have white hair and eyes, could juggle fireballs, be capable of being nice to people (with the exception of Drizzt, who from what I understand is a swell bloke.) And lived in a wandering circus... Okay, so how many minutee ago should I have started running?

TPBM is guilty of voluntarily listening to disco music.

Indarra
2015-08-08, 04:20 PM
Guilty. All the guilty. So guilty that... I need to dance.

TPBM involuntarily dances when they read the word "dance."

Lheticus
2015-08-08, 07:38 PM
Not Guilty, and if I may be so bold I think someone with that problem may genuinely need psychological help.

TPBM is charged with excessive use of the word "spleen."

Xihirli
2015-08-08, 08:40 PM
Not Guilty. The whole "my spleen!" thing got tiring to me and I use variation.
Ah! My foot! My eye! Dude, that was my favorite arm! My spine! I only had eight kidneys, you monster!

TPBM is guilty of having eight kidneys in a jar.

Orm-Embar
2015-08-08, 09:17 PM
Not Guilty! I don't even eat kidneys, how revolting.

TPBM is guilty of coloring their hair at some time in the past because of Fashion.

Lex-Kat
2015-08-08, 09:51 PM
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/866383715_1/Fashion-Celebrity-wig-Three-Color-Free-Shipping-20-1B-33-27-body-Wavy-brazilian-virgin-Human.jpg_350x350.jpg

Oh, so close. I've colored my hair. And I followed fashion one time in my life.... But I wore atrocious clothes for fashion, not colored my hair due to it.

I got the ombrť because I liked how it look, not because it's the fashionable thing to do.

TPBM, on a scale of 1 to 10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet what is your favorite Vampire the Masquerade clan?

:sigh: I forgot which game I was playing. *forehead slap*

I accuse you of not eating your vegetables at turkey dinner.

Indarra
2015-08-08, 10:10 PM
I don't know what that is and I don't know if that's in format, but I love the dye job.

TPBM is beautiful.

Mythaos
2015-08-08, 11:21 PM
Not Guilty. Charisma is... not my best stat. :smile:

TPBM is accused of mistyping TPBM more than once.

Xihirli
2015-08-08, 11:25 PM
Not that I'm aware of and I don't want to look back over every comment I've ever made, so...
TBBM
TRAM
QQQQ

Guilty.

QQQQ has failed at something so spectacularly that no one believes that you didn't do it on purpose.

2015-08-08, 11:55 PM
Guilty, but it was truly an accident from the get-go.

So, I was going home from work, just taking my usual route, and I see this car in front of me; I forget exactly what it looked like now, but at the time I recognized it from earlier in the trip. Whatever right? So I keep driving. Except we took all the same turns, from that moment onward; it turned out he lived on the same street I did, about 4 houses down. I know this because, when I finally got home after the cops stopped asking me why I was stalking the dude, I noticed that same car. I briefly considered pranking his car, but I decided that the cops would not consider me turning the accidental not-really stalking into actual not-at-all-an-accident stalking as funny as I would.

Anyway: TPBM! You stand accused of taking the last can of a soda specifically because you knew someone was going to drink it soon.

Prince Zahn
2015-08-09, 12:44 AM
Not guilty for two reasons:
1. I'm not selfish/greedy/petty/however you call it/et cetera to the degree I would deprive someone of a drink out just so somebody else can't.
2. I don't even LIKE soda :smallyuk: bubbly drinks make me want to gag.

TPBM is accused of refusing to patiently wait for something he would have received anyway.

Lheticus
2015-08-09, 07:17 PM
Guilty. On multiple counts, even. That is just so me.

TPBM is accused of cheating at Scrabble.

Mythaos
2015-08-09, 07:19 PM
Not Guilty! How dare you insinuate that I would breach the inviolable laws of Scrabble!

TPBM is guilty of not shaving when they realm should have.

Lex-Kat
2015-08-09, 08:19 PM
:smallfrown: Guilty. But... how's you know? Are you.... I shaved later, ya know. I was very embarrassed when I noticed it.

I accuse TPBM of being like TPAM, psychic.

Orm-Embar
2015-08-09, 09:25 PM
Not Guilty! And if I were, I wouldn't admit it. But no, I have a hard enough time guessing what people are thinking when they're trying to tell me something.

TPBM, you stay up too late at night, don't deny it, we all know it was you.

Xihirli
2015-08-09, 11:08 PM
...Sometimes.

QQQQ, there was one point, when you were younger, when you thought that something beautiful was terrible, so you attacked what was beautiful, only to learn years later that you were the villain. And it makes you weep.

2015-08-10, 01:10 AM
Guilty. I hate the movie Titanic. I hated it the first time I saw it (I was like 9 at the time), and even now, over a decade later, after I've been in a cutesy lovey dovey relationship, I still hate this movie with a passion, and I have no idea why. I logically understand that it's a well-loved movie, and it's well-made, and it looks nice...my point is that, while I can't point at any individual piece of the puzzle and say "that sucks", when it all comes together, I can't stand it.

TPBM stands accused of leaving the fridge standing open for longer than you should've left it open.

Prince Zahn
2015-08-10, 04:12 AM
Guilty, but I didn't know it wasn't closed properly, honest!

I accuse TPBM of lying on this very thread!

Elenna
2015-08-10, 08:26 AM
Not Guilty. Or am I? :smallwink:

TPBM, you are accused of posting on these boards at work.

Indarra
2015-08-10, 12:44 PM
Innocent.

TPBM was the favorite child.

Lex-Kat
2015-08-10, 05:48 PM
*Looks around for siblings* Guilty. But it wasn't my fault. I was just born at the right time.

TPBM, when you was in your teens, you stole a candy bar from a local store.

Xihirli
2015-08-10, 05:57 PM
Nope.

TPBM is guilty of littering, jaywalking, and serial murder.

2015-08-10, 06:18 PM
Not Guilty...unless killing a conversation counts? Anyway...

TPBM stands accused of having broken the 3 post limit before.

Lex-Kat
2015-08-10, 08:55 PM
Well yeah, but only when absolutely necessary.... like now, for instance.

TPBM is accused of never breaking any rules. You are such a goody two-shoes. :smallcool:

Elenna
2015-08-12, 08:31 PM
Not guilty of being not guilty... or something... This accusation confuses me. :smalltongue:

TPBM, you are accused of using double negatives!

Indarra
2015-08-12, 08:50 PM
Not never.

TPBM enjoys ice cream.

2015-08-12, 09:07 PM
Guilty. Cookies and Cream is awesome.

You stand accused of being human.

Xihirli
2015-08-12, 10:26 PM
This is such a grievous accusation that I had to go back in time and give your parents some contraceptives. Sadly, you were and always shall be. Jerk.

QQQQ does not worship Lolth.

Prince Zahn
2015-08-13, 12:19 AM
Guilty. I would sooner side with Corellon Lerithian. But neither deity would accept my prayer anyway. For I am but a mere Halfling... Don't hurt me.:smalleek:

TPBM is accused of usually being lazy when getting any day(s) off.

Chunklets
2015-08-17, 08:48 PM
GUILTY! I can even be lazy when I don't have a day off! :smallwink:

TPBM is accused of harbouring (hah!) a secret desire to run away to sea.

Lheticus
2015-08-18, 04:34 AM
Hung jury. I have a secret desire to run away ACROSS the sea to Europe, but I have no idea if that qualifies as running away TO sea or not.

TPBM is charged with being really, really annoyed at shoelaces.

Lex-Kat
2015-08-18, 01:12 PM
Nah, not guilty. They have many potential uses, but most importantly they keep your shoes on, if you tie them right. Zippers catch and sometimes tear. Velcro gets clogged with fur and hair, and eventually stops holding. Buckles.... Well, they can be pretty, but sometimes you just want to remove your boot, and they just won't let go!

TPBM, you stand accused of sucking on a Baby Bottle Pop.... in public.
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.m2AIcjMz4fpaXZYW3fg1Ww&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Prince Zahn
2015-08-18, 02:42 PM
Not Guilty and ewww:smallyuk:

TPBM is guilty of neglecting one or more of his/her/hir/etc. household duties.

2015-08-18, 04:17 PM
Definitely guilty on this one; I often spend so much time surfing the web, my room doesn't get cleaned as often as it should be.

TPBM stands accused of having forgotten to accuse somebody after posting their own guilt status. How do you plead?

Xihirli
2015-08-18, 04:20 PM
Definitely guilty on this one; I often spend so much time surfing the web, my room doesn't get cleaned as often as it should be.

TPBM stands accused of having forgotten to accuse somebody after posting their own guilt status. How do you plead?

Guilty.

Hahahahaha...

Lex-Kat
2015-08-18, 05:26 PM
Why yes, I have been laughed at. Guilty.

TPBM is guilty of having annoying co-workers and having fantasies of revenge, in one form or another.

Lheticus
2015-08-19, 06:44 PM
Not guilty. People annoy me on a daily basis, but revenge is a waste of time, effort, and...well, a waste really.

TPBM is accused of eating all the frosting off of a cupcake before taking a single bite of the actual cupcake.

Gllibird
2015-08-19, 08:46 PM
not guilty-ish. I scrape it off and don't eat it (unless its hard butter icing, then definitely not guilty)

TPBM, you stand accused of blaming a fart on someone else during a social gathering

Inevitability
2015-08-20, 05:21 AM
Not guilty. I prefer to ignore them.

TPBM, you are accused of not being environmentally friendly enough!

Prince Zahn
2015-08-20, 03:22 PM
Guilty. instead of going green, I set green on fire :smalltongue::smallredface:

TPBM is accused of talking too much on frequent occasions.

Lex-Kat
2015-08-20, 06:54 PM
Only when getting into certain discussions with certain people. So I guess that'd be guilty.

TPBM is accused of secretly (or not-so-secretly) reading romance novels, and liking them.

2015-08-20, 07:06 PM
Not guilty...unless slow-building, tasteful erotica counts.

QQQQ stands accused of stealing Xihirli's schtick. How do you plead?

Xihirli
2015-08-25, 05:41 PM
Guilty. All of my character traits are borrowed.

QQQQ, you are wondering how that is possible.

Lheticus
2015-08-25, 05:51 PM
Not guilty, the answer is obvious. Clearly you steal everything you possess, including your own schtick.

TPBM is accused of instantly knowing what the number "24601" references, not even having to look it up.

necrochicken
2015-08-25, 07:49 PM
NOT GUILTY

what does it mean??!!??!!???!

G or NG:

you are addicted to warlocks.

Elenna
2015-08-25, 08:00 PM
@^: It's Valjean's prison number in Les Miserables, which is a wonderful book/musical that you should really look up :smallsmile:

Not Guilty, I don't actually play D&D much.

TPBM, I accuse you of having to resist the urge to explain all about your favorite book/movie/webcomic/other form of story.

Prince Zahn
2015-08-26, 03:07 AM
Nonsense! I will talk about all my favorite stories to any who will listen!

TPBM, you have a catch-phrase, don't you?

@v catchy, I like it! :smalltongue:

Gllibird
2015-08-26, 01:20 PM
Guilty: "I want to watch the world burn, but with everyone a safe distance away and with a cup of hot chocolate in hand, watching all their problems, fears, anxieties, and the likes get incinerated"

TPBM, you stand accused of eating something while you read this accusation.

Inevitability
2015-08-26, 03:25 PM
Nope! My mouth was food-free at the time.

TPBM, you are accused of liking sitcoms!

2015-08-26, 04:23 PM
Not guilty Unless we're talking 80s/90s stuff.

TPBM stands accused haphazard ingredient measurement!

Lex-Kat
2015-08-26, 04:57 PM
Never. I like measuring spoons and cups, they are my friends. :smallsmile:

TPBM stands accused of opening their mouth to show their friends their unswallowed food. :smallyuk:

Prince Zahn
2015-08-27, 06:24 AM
You have some pretty far-out accusations, don't you? :smallconfused: no, I wouldn't do that.

Word on the street says that TPBM tends to keep more than seven tabs open at a time.

Rain Dragon
2015-08-27, 07:09 AM
Not Guilty I tend to have one with a podcast or something and one for surfing the web. More is too messy for me.

TPBM is accused of losing track of time with their nose buried in a book when they're supposed to be sleeping!

Lheticus
2015-08-27, 01:09 PM
Not Guilty. You might have had me if it wasn't for the supposed to be sleeping part, though.

TPBM is accused of accusing others in this thread of what they are guilty of themselves, multiple times!

Inevitability
2015-08-27, 02:25 PM
Guilty...

TPBM is accused of sleeping on average less than seven hours a day!

2015-08-27, 02:49 PM
I am so frickin' guilty on this, it's not even funny.

TPBM is accused of chain-smoking at some point in their life.

Xihirli
2015-08-27, 02:57 PM
How can one smoke a chain?

QQQQ has sympathized with too many villains to consider themselves "good."

Prince Zahn
2015-08-27, 04:46 PM
Not Guilty. I sympathize with the heroes.

TPBM, you are guilty of having broken somebody's heart at least once in your lifetime.

Gllibird
2015-08-27, 10:13 PM
not guilty, never even had the chance to do that

TPBM, you are accused of having a messy room

Lex-Kat
2015-08-28, 12:53 AM
Not guilty. Well... maybe my gaming room has gotten messy.... But my bedroom is nice and tidy.

TPBM, you think that Flaming Chihuahuas (the magical kind, not normal ones set on fire. :smallmad:) are an awesome power for an Amazon Pixie. :smallsmile:

Inevitability
2015-08-28, 10:42 AM
Je ne suis pas coupable.

TPBM is accused of not speaking French well enough to have a casual conversation in the language!

Xihirli
2015-08-28, 02:10 PM
SuÁlu. Bu bile yakın değil.

QQQQ is illiterate and cannot read or respond to this.

Prince Zahn
2015-08-28, 03:46 PM
I reject your premise on grounds that I am, in fact, responding to your gibberish.

TPBM, do you or do you not often watch scary movies in the middle of the night? Need I remind you that you are under oath!

thirsting
2015-08-28, 04:19 PM
Not guilty. I play games in the middle of the night. Scary games. Like Hearthstone. :smalltongue: It's scary how high my blood pressure seems to get during some of the more intense games of HS.

Page 50 is approaching, and you are accused of already having pondered about what the next thread's title should be, TPBM!

Inevitability
2015-08-29, 05:06 AM
Not guilty. I wasn't even aware of the approaching 50th page until now.

TPBM, you are accused of having not read SilverClawShift's campaign journals!

Lex-Kat
2015-08-29, 12:36 PM
Who? :smallconfused:

I accuse the below of being a evil onion-eater, who doesn't take into consideration their feelings and pain. :smallfrown:

necrochicken
2015-08-29, 01:28 PM
Not Guilty, I am a benevolent pineapple eater.

Below. Yes, you.
You are a pushy dilettante who pushes his dilettantism on others.:smallyuk:

Indarra
2015-08-29, 01:58 PM
How would I push dilettantism onto others? I'd have to be pretty invested in being a dilettante to do that. Honestly I don't want to put that much effort into it. I only take up dilettantism as a hobby, not something I take too seriously.

Strip 1000 of OotS gave you chills.

Lheticus
2015-08-29, 02:22 PM
Not Guilty, it got me fired up, which is I believe the exact opposite reaction.

TPBM is accused of not using the phrase "TPBM" like that last 2 posters did in at least one post in this thread. (Excluding when you forgot to accuse entirely, that being a separate charge.)

Prince Zahn
2015-08-29, 02:29 PM
Guilty. I don't like the idea that a fighter like Roy, who's at least a level behind Darkon, is going to solo a cleric of his level or higher. I mean, He already died once, for pity's sake!
Um, no, The Ninja above me. I'm usually on good behavior in that respect.

TPBM, you are accused of being able to harm a fly, and without proper remorse, too!

2015-08-29, 02:38 PM
Serves those smug ****ers right, too.

TPBM is accused of finding the above statement racist against flies.

somethingrandom
2015-08-29, 02:57 PM
Not guilty
TPBM is accused of relying to much on their browsers built in spell checker

Inevitability
2015-08-30, 11:17 AM
No, not at all. In fact, I find myself desiring to turn it off at times.

TPBM is bad at card games!

Grim ranger
2015-08-30, 11:54 AM
Not Guilty. I'll have you know I WON my last card game!

TPBM, you have, at some point, enjoyed playing D&D 4th edition! The travesty! :smallmad:

Prince Zahn
2015-08-30, 12:57 PM
Guilty (for the sake of being guilty, not enough sinners lately). I enjoy playing jokes at 4e's expense.

TPBM is accused of having a life! *gasp*

Lex-Kat
2015-08-30, 02:49 PM
Completely innocent. :smallfrown:

TPBM, I accuse you of thinking that Mild Hot Sauce is still too hot.

necrochicken
2015-08-31, 08:52 AM
Not Guilty.
I think hot hot sauce is too mild.

TPBM, I accuse thee of not knowing who ashiok, nightmare weaver is!

Gllibird
2015-08-31, 04:24 PM
umm... is it a type of pokemon? (so guilty)

TPBM, you stand accused of keeping your sleep comfort (ex. baby blanket, teddy, pacifier, etc.) for way to long

Xihirli
2015-09-01, 04:59 PM
Not Guilty. I never got too attached to that sort of thing. Not for lack of trying, of course.

QQQQ missed me while I was working as a FREELANCE WRITER and too busy to come to GITP.

Lex-Kat
2015-09-01, 08:42 PM
:smallconfused: You left? Not Guilty.

TPBM wishes I'd go away and stop posting in SMBG.

Prince Zahn
2015-09-02, 12:56 AM
Nonsense! I, for one, enjoy your posts :smallsmile:

TPBM checks his horoscopes regularly, or so I've been told.

2015-09-02, 01:34 AM
Innocent. Anybody claiming they can predict the future by looking at a picture of the universe (as if the universe were arranged to allow the possibility of predicting an individual's future based on its appearance) is a con artist, anybody falling for it is a sucker, and anybody capable of reliably predicting the future has better ways of becoming successful and/or making a difference in a world than writing horoscopes for the masses to cling to in hope.

TPBM stands accused of finding this stance overly cynical.

thirsting
2015-09-02, 04:01 AM
No no. Really well put. I hate how some people perpetuate such superstitions, be it for profit or because of ignorance.

I see what you are doing there, TBPM. Stop eating while in front of your computer. The crumbles get between keys. The spaces between your keys probably are moldy already.

necrochicken
2015-09-02, 08:49 AM
Not guilty....

TPBM, I accuse thee of not owning a rubber chicken!!!:eek:

somethingrandom
2015-09-02, 02:29 PM
Guilty. Nor do I have any desire to own one.

TPBM is accused to either breaking the 3 post rule or having composed a post in there head before realizing that posting would break the 3 post rule.

Prince Zahn
2015-09-02, 03:28 PM
Guilty on both accounts. I still believe that the three-post rule is not a legitimate reason to kill a thread. Sometimes all it takes is a nudge, or a "bump" if you will.

The person below me is accused of watching a movie or televised program that they do/did not like for the sake of proving a point.

2015-09-02, 03:50 PM
Guilty. I got into an argument a few months back with a friend of mine about children's television programs, and about whether or not a show aimed at little kids could be considered "good". We spent the weekend combing through old kids shows looking for stuff that didn't suck (they thought it all sucked, I thought most of it sucked). And I was right. Teletubbies was good for what it was; Dragon Tales was just plain good (at least until they brought in the third kid, but even then it was just eh). Unfortunately, there was also a lot of stuff that seemed to have confused 5-7 year olds with 1-2 year olds with next to no ability to comprehend anything; this includes things like the Wiggles and LazyTown (which are decent except for the pandering), and the cartoon I despised even when watching it as a child: Dora the Explorer. If I had possessed any knowledge of swear words as a four year old child, I would've spent the entire running time of Dora The Explorer screaming them at the screen. "Where's the mountain?" "Well gee, I don't know; could it be the huge-ass mountain right ****ing behind you? I mean really, I can see how you missed it, what with it literally being the size of ****ing mountain." Ugh...

TPBM is accused of thinking bad kid shows aren't worth getting worked up over as an adult.

Lheticus
2015-09-02, 05:51 PM
Definitely Guilty. And I thought The Wiggles and Lazytown WAS designed for month olds to 2 year olds?

TPBM is accused of multiple counts of erecting a text wall without a permit. If found guilty, they shall be fined one free internet, payable to the accuser (me.) How do you plead?

Lex-Kat
2015-09-02, 06:11 PM
Innocent! Walls of Text hurt my eyes. If they're not too big, I'll try to read through them. But if it's longer than half the screen, it better be a short story. :smallannoyed:

TPBM, you are accused of like Dora the Explorer and The Wiggles.

Inevitability
2015-09-02, 10:41 PM
Not guilty. I do not enjoy them, nor have I ever enjoyed one of them.

TPBM typically pleads 'guilty' more often than 'not guilty' in this thread.

Prince Zahn
2015-09-03, 11:56 AM
:smallconfused::smallannoyed: I don't know, I mean, you can check by back-tracking the few dozen pages of this thread, but I'M certainly not going to do the dirty work for you.

TPBM is also accused of expecting too much from a free-to-play game on the internet, much like TPAM.

necrochicken
2015-09-03, 02:16 PM
VARIES.

TPbM, i accuse you of Not noticing My strange Capitalizations!

Gllibird
2015-09-03, 07:28 PM
TBAM, CAPITALS MAY BE OVERRATED BUT ARE STILL VERY NOTICEABLE (not guilty)

TPBM, you have had to hastily type "sorry, caps" to someone after forgetting or accidently hitting caps locks

Lex-Kat
2015-09-03, 08:19 PM
:smallsigh: Guilty. On one laptop, I had to remove the Caps Lock key because I kept hitting the damn'd thing.

TPBM, I accuse you of being hungry, at this very moment. :smalleek: As I am.

2015-09-03, 08:54 PM
Hot Pockets in the freezer are calling me name...

TPBM: what's your favorite fast food vendor?

Daws2727
2015-09-04, 01:08 AM
Guilty. How did you know my weakness was food?

TPBM is charged of the raising of voice during a game session...

necrochicken
2015-09-04, 09:36 AM
Not Guilty.

TPBM, 2l7k4x997m}=/=90odg65.

Prince Zahn
2015-09-05, 09:29 AM
Not Guilty until someone can prove how that accusation might apply to me.

TPBM has a very real and felt phobia, and has not so much as considered seeking professional help to remedy it.

Inevitability
2015-09-05, 03:25 PM
Actually not. My mind is phobia-free.

TPBM is accused of being creepy!

2015-09-05, 03:30 PM
Oh yeah, I'm definitely guilty here.

TPBM stands accused of misusing a common acronym!

Xihirli
2015-09-05, 06:50 PM
I don't think I use that many, other than GNPD/O.

Madness comes easily to QQQQ.

thirsting
2015-09-06, 05:19 AM
I wish. But no, that would be too easy. *shakes fist at... nothing and everything*

TPBM must know what QQQQ stands for.

Prince Zahn
2015-09-06, 05:57 AM
Qualms of the Questioning Quacksalvers of Quebec, if you must know.

TPBM agrees (http://www.chevron.com/weagree/australia/?statement=technology).

Indarra
2015-09-06, 01:24 PM
Guilty, I guess. Have fun, Australia.

You have never jaywalked.

Xihirli
2015-09-07, 10:52 AM
I now put a ban on all Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking jokes. I know, I started it, and I'm ending it. It's just not funny anymore. Sorry, Indarra.

Thou hast committed blasphemy against thy Lady Lolth.

Lex-Kat
2015-09-07, 12:39 PM
Innocent? Yes, I have jaywalked. :smallconfused:

I do not know what Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking jokes for which TPAM speaks. Nor am I asking for an explanation.

And to then answer his accusation, Oh heck yeah! Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! I worship only the Lady Eilistraee, may the coastal wizards burn in hell for killing her off. :smallfurious: (This still stands, even though they have recently brought her back.)

TPBM, I believe you are likewise annoyed or angered by the killing off of another DnD God/Goddess you found a liking for.

aspi
2015-09-07, 01:17 PM
Who, me? Sorry, not guilty. Having some more atheistic fantasy settings is actually fun. Off with their heads I say!

TPBM, you were thinking of a rock band instead of Lewis Carroll's classic when you just read that quote, weren't you?

Inevitability
2015-09-07, 01:48 PM
Not guilty. There's a rock band called off with their heads?

TPBM is accused of not liking Eye of the Tiger!

2015-09-07, 03:07 PM
Guilty. If I had seen the song when it was originally used in Rocky, and that was my first experience with it, I'd have that one, untouched, perfect music video memory of Rocky beating stuff up under the pretense of practicing. But no, my first experience with it was in gym class, being forced to jog around the gym by teachers who couldn't give a **** any more than we could; it was just enough exercise to get sweaty and tired, but not enough exercise to let me actually improve myself. Sure, there were other songs that played, but a lot of songs that had an appropriate beat were either pop or less-than-appropriate rock songs, so Eye of the Tiger was intermixed with Hannah Montana (during the beginning of her downward spiral), and Ice Cube. I grew to hate that song on an emotional level, even though I know it should be awesome and inspirational. ****ing coaches...

TPBM is accused of loving gym class and hating some other class.

Lex-Kat
2015-09-07, 05:07 PM
In-NO-cent. While I didn't hate gym class itself, I did hate changing in the boys rooms, listening to the testosterone junky Neanderthals talking about women in ways that I don't like to remember. Wishing I knew how to explain to these same women that the children they were dating were worthless. And then the group showers! Very uncomfortable for someone with body issues.

My favorite classes were History and English. In those classes, I surpassed a lot of the other kids, including some who did better in school than I, only because I didn't do my homework. :smallsigh:

TPBM, your favorite French delicacy is French Fries. :smallwink::smallbiggrin:

Xihirli
2015-09-07, 05:35 PM
True.
And that sounds awful, Lex. Drow locker rooms were never like that because we had no showers, just flamethrowers. We were getting in and out as quickly as we could. Also elven physiology is such that all locker rooms are coed by necessity; no one can tell the difference.

QQQQ is a beautiful soul torn asunder by fear.

Insane Trystane
2015-09-07, 09:04 PM
I plead Not Guilty to being torn asunder by fear; it is merely pursuing me with all its might.

TPBM is accused of wondering who the heck this unfamiliar poster (me) is before having read this sentence.

2015-09-07, 10:08 PM
Innocent. Newcomers are rarer in some parts of the forum, but a lot of them show up here to play games, since it's so fun. Welcome to our dysfunctional little community, by the way.

TPBM stands accused of stabbing Xihirli at some point in their life.

Lex-Kat
2015-09-07, 10:22 PM
Well Guilty. Who hasn't.

TPBM stands accused of not looking someone in the face while talking to them.

Inevitability
2015-09-08, 01:07 AM
Guilty. I try to, I really do!

TPBM is accused of thinking far too much about the ethics/physics/biology of a fantasy world.

Orm-Embar
2015-09-08, 08:37 AM
N-not Guilty! Probably. I mean, how much is too much? I try not to go on about it so much that the audience gets bored.

TPBM is utterly, certainly, no-doubt guilty of daydreaming about a favorite fantasy world.

Elenna
2015-09-08, 10:37 AM
Guilty. Very, very Guilty. Can I say Guilty loud enough?

TPBM a is accused of excessive use of large fonts to convey their point.

Prince Zahn
2015-09-08, 12:25 PM
Not Guilty. I use extremely large fonts to separate text from titles.

The ever-increasing evidence points towards TPBM having something that should have belonged to someone else.

necrochicken
2015-09-08, 02:30 PM
Guilty....

TPBM, you are accused of overspoilerizing.

aspi
2015-09-08, 03:33 PM
Actually I think I'm innocent.But that might just be denial talking.

TPBM, you've always wanted to use a custom avatar on these boards but you've simply been to lazy.

Lheticus
2015-09-08, 03:40 PM
Actually I think I'm innocent.But that might just be denial talking.

TPBM, you've always wanted to use a custom avatar on these boards but you've simply been to lazy.

Guilty, Unless ripping the Shiekah Eye that I'm using now from a zeldawiki image counts as "custom."

TPBM is charged with gratuitous snobbery in a discussion on this forum.

Indarra
2015-09-08, 04:18 PM
I hope not. Don't hesitate to tell me if I come off that way.

TPBM has broken a window while playing an outdoor sport.

2015-09-08, 04:21 PM
How dare you accuse me of playing sport! :smallfurious:

TPBM stands accused of being a bad pet-owner.

Lex-Kat
2015-09-08, 06:55 PM
:smallconfused: Depends. Ask a PETA extremist or their brethren animal right who endorse over-the-top shenanigans, and there is no such thing as a good pet-owner. Otherwise, it'd be Not Guilty, as I feed, shelter, and care for them.

TPBM Doesn't know who Emilie Autumn is, but after looking her up, wants to know more about her.

Prince Zahn
2015-09-09, 06:00 AM
I know who she is. She has a fascinating story, and I feel for that. She is not on my playlists her but she might be eventually if I can get myself to listen to her music more.

TPBM: I hear you can be quite finicky and/or picky about your musical tastes. Is this true?

Inevitability
2015-09-09, 12:56 PM
Meh. I don't like musicals that much, to be honest.

TPBM, you thought it was bad of me to twist Zahn's accusation like that!

Havelocke
2015-09-09, 05:39 PM
not guilty, I thought it was brilliant!

TPBM, are you guilty of throwing away perfectly good brown skinned banana's?

aspi
2015-09-10, 10:51 AM
What? No way! Not guilty! Ripe, fried bananas are one of the most delicious foods in existence.

TPBM, you are accused of being a procrastinator. You should be working right now, but you're using the very act of replying to this accusation as an excuse to take a break.

necrochicken
2015-09-10, 10:57 AM
Guilty.......

TPBM, You are an apple.

JohnTheSavage
2015-09-10, 11:06 AM
HE KNOWS!

TPBM, you stand accused of liking well-done steak. How do you plead?

Prince Zahn
2015-09-10, 11:06 AM
YES, I LIKE MY STEAK COOKED WITHOUT PIECES OF RAW IN MY MOUTH.

TPBM, on the other hand...

Havelocke
2015-09-10, 11:28 AM
I prefer a nice medium rare, so partially guilty? (is that a thing?)

TPBM: You stand accused of "going commando". What say you?

2015-09-10, 11:35 AM
I live in Texas; most of the summer, it's been too hot for boxers.

TPBM stands accused of turning their underwear backwards/inside out to avoid washing them a little longer.

JohnTheSavage
2015-09-10, 11:49 AM
Oh ew, absolutely not! I always thought that was a joke, do real people actually do that?

TPBM, you stand accused of having a magnificent singing voice. How do you plead?

Havelocke
2015-09-10, 12:04 PM
NOT GUILTY, In school I participated in many French classes, but never had a full grasp of it. I have picked up words in other languages, but never very good at it.

TPBM: You stand accused of the crime of enjoying non-alcoholic beer, how do you plea?

Prince Zahn
2015-09-10, 02:04 PM
Never Tried it, never will. fizzy drinks of all kinds make me want to vomit.

TPBM cares very little about what he eats or drinks, as long as it tastes good.

Inevitability
2015-09-10, 02:15 PM
Not guilty. In fact, I can be quite picky.

TPBM is accused of driving angry!

Indarra
2015-09-10, 06:51 PM
Not guilty. So far I just get scared.

TPBM is about to get married!

Havelocke
2015-09-11, 10:39 AM
Not Guilty! I've been happily married for years!

TPBM you stand accused of doodling instead of working.

necrochicken
2015-09-11, 11:15 AM
Guilty!

TPBM: Honk

jckusanagi
2015-09-11, 01:20 PM
Not Guilty. More of a "Quack" kind of person
TPBM: You hate cats, how dare you? :smallfurious:

Inevitability
2015-09-11, 02:34 PM
No I don't! Why would I? They are lovely fluffy little animals, are they not?

TPBM has been attacked by a supposedly peaceful pet at least once in their life!

Lex-Kat
2015-09-11, 03:57 PM
I got bit by one of my hamsters, when I was 16. So, Guilty?

TPBM, you stand accused of listening to Baby Got Back and not getting the itch to move to the beat, even a little bit.

Prince Zahn
2015-09-11, 05:21 PM
Guilty. I once saw Ross from Friends dancing to it. I laughed a good bit at the scene, but it wasn't pretty.

Besides, I don't dance.

The person below me takes care of cyber pets and/or tamagotchi (or similar appliances).:smalleek:

Lheticus
2015-09-12, 12:39 PM
Not guilty. I tried a Pokewalker pet once, I didn't have the attention span.

TPBM is accused of mixing metaphors without a license.

Xihirli
2015-09-12, 12:45 PM
I think so. I can't remember right now.

QQQQ HAS THE POWAAAAAAH!!!!!!

2015-09-12, 09:39 PM
That depends on what role I receive in the He-Man Werewolf game Lex-Kat is running.

TPBM is accused of using a cup for two separate drinks without washing it in between.

Prince Zahn
2015-09-13, 06:49 AM
Guilty. and it really does not bother me. I feel sorry for you - you have to waste water washing your cup if you want to drink something else.:smalltongue:

TPBM is accused of "double dipping" when he/she/it eats foodstuffs accompanied by a dip.

Orm-Embar
2015-09-13, 08:21 AM
Not Guilty when in company with others, because it's not polite.

TPBM, you cover your tattoos up in all kinds of social situations in order to fit in!

jckusanagi
2015-09-13, 08:29 AM
Not Guilty Sorry, don't have one of those (not that i know of at least, my comrades can be assho... sometimes '¨¨)

TPBM, you like to read creepypasta as bedtime stories for you little ones :smalleek:

Indarra
2015-09-13, 12:53 PM
I read what now?

TPBM would like this nice cake I made.

Jon0113
2015-09-13, 01:07 PM
Guilty - Cake! Where?!? Gimme, gimme, gimme! I mean, I do like the odd cake.

TPBM - you have actively enjoyed a nickleback song

V never said it was a bad thing, I like them myself

Lex-Kat
2015-09-13, 01:35 PM
:smallconfused: Would that be a bad thing? I guess I'm Guilty, and I'm not at all ashamed of it.

TPBM thinks Miley Cyrus is the greatest singer of this generation.

Xihirli
2015-09-13, 01:53 PM
I support the charity work and some of the things she says about equality (as long as equality doesn't mean drow aren't inherently superior to everyone), but honestly I haven't heard any of her songs since my little sister got out of her "Hannah Montana" phase (yes, that is a thing in Drow families. Needless to say I scimitar'd my sister's phase right off).

QQQQ didn't expect the drow inquisition.

Orm-Embar
2015-09-13, 02:00 PM
Not Guilty, because when Xihirli posts it's only surprising if someone doesn't get scimitar'ed.

TPBM thinks pirates are cooler than ninjas.

Prince Zahn
2015-09-13, 02:25 PM
Guilty. even though I don't like Pirates of the Caribbean, I do, in fact, think pirates are cooler and more interesting than ninjas.

TPBM, like TPAM, has used unconventional colors when pleading Guilty and
/or Not Guilty. need I remind you that you are under oath. (Using darker shades of red for guilty, or darker shades of green for not guilty, for ease of vision, is okay.)

necrochicken
2015-09-13, 03:25 PM
Not Guilty.

Tpbm, you are accused of not being obsessed with cthonic horrors.

Lex-Kat
2015-09-13, 04:35 PM
Woohoo!! :smallbiggrin: That's 3 Guilties in a row. You guys have got me.... Wait a minute!! :smallannoyed:

TPBM, are you guys spying on me?

Indarra
2015-09-13, 06:37 PM
Every single person was guilty of that last one. I'm not spying on you.

You took the cookie from the cookie jar!

Lheticus
2015-09-13, 07:27 PM
Absolutely outrageous! My household cookie jar hasn't had a single cookie in it since the last Christmas season!

TPBM is accused of being perfectly fine with department stores placing Christmas merchandise as early as the day after Halloween.

goto124
2015-09-14, 03:43 AM
Not guilty! I just roll my eyes and move on!

I'm not really a fan of Christmas anyway. At least, not the holiday specifically.

TPBM is guilty of loving penguins! (http://img.pandawhale.com/post-20061-Yup-Penguin-gif-reddit-Imgur-u9rK.gif)

Havelocke
2015-09-14, 02:08 PM
Guilty as charged!

The local zoo has many penguins now, they are fun to watch. If you mean the animated movies, those are funny too.

TPBM stands accused of dancing in the rain at one point in their life!

Lex-Kat
2015-09-14, 08:15 PM
Many times, when I was a young pixie. And that's four. :smallannoyed:

TPBM, I accuse you of never playing in the snow.

Orm-Embar
2015-09-14, 10:00 PM
Not Guilty! Snow is awesome and fun and I wish there was more of it here and now.

TPBM, you are accused of getting caught up in the rules of the game at the expense of the story.

Inevitability
2015-09-15, 03:09 PM
Guilty... I try not to, though.

TPBM! You are accused of being unhappy!

necrochicken
2015-09-15, 03:12 PM
GUILTY. an awful lot, actually.

TPBM, I accuse thee of not showering me with affection.

Xihirli
2015-09-15, 04:01 PM
Whaaaaaat? Wait, who are you?

QQQQ believes in the outdated concept of "honor."

Prince Zahn
2015-09-16, 06:06 AM
Not to the point of incrimination. I believe that what goes around, comes around. Which is part of why I aim to be respectful and just and kind to others, and hopefully others will follow in that example.

TPBM dares to think that wanting to shape up the community, by serving as an example, makes doing a good deed a selfish act. Fie on whoever thinks that!

Lex-Kat
2015-10-04, 11:25 PM
Absurd. The only time doing a 'good deed' is a selfish thing is when you do it for purely political reasons. No examples will be given. Don't ask.

TPBM, I accuse you of eating brussels sprouts, uncooked and unbuttered, and liking them.

Havelocke
2015-10-05, 11:31 AM
geeyah heck no! NOT GUILTY. Vegetables need some sort of butter or sauce and seasoning!

TPBM stands (or sits) accused of not knowing how to change a flat tire!

Inevitability
2015-10-05, 01:34 PM
Guilty. I travel mostly by train anyway.

TPBM is accused of participating in edition wars!

2015-10-05, 01:47 PM
As long as we can all agree that D&D 4e sucked, nobody has to get hurt.

TPBM stands accused of smoking for more than 6 months when they know it's terrible for them.

Dudeons
2015-10-06, 01:31 AM
Not Guilty. I have never touched anything with tobacco in it my entire life.

TPBM, you are accused of being unable to dance in public without people laughing at you.

JohnTheSavage
2015-10-06, 01:40 AM
Guilty as charged. I don't dance often, but when I do, it inspires laughter the likes of which you've never seen.

TPBM, you stand accused of enjoying works set in a zombie apocalypse.

Mnemophage
2015-10-06, 05:06 AM
Here I thought I was innocent, as I've never played The Walking Dead and everything else is just kind of eh, but, crap, Evil Dead. Guilty.

Poster below, you are hereby charged with having an unfinished creative project laying around that you really should get back to.

Havelocke
2015-10-06, 08:25 AM
GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY. I have so many projects unfinished. I have a book, repairs to my house...the lawn needs to be mowed...so many things

Poster below me you stand accused of never eating a pomegranate before!

Prince Zahn
2015-10-06, 08:29 AM
I have on numerous occasions. I know I don't like it.
TPBM is accused of having his or her hair dyed on a regular basis.

Inevitability
2015-10-06, 09:53 AM
Completely innocent. The last time colorants got in my hair I immediately ran for the nearest towel.

TPBM is accused of being a hypocrite!

Insane Trystane
2015-10-06, 11:41 AM
Guilty, in a lot more ways than I'd like to admit. In fact, one of them is expecting others to admit their hypocricy when I refrain from doing so. So, naturally I actually mean that I'm Not Guilty.

TPBM is accused of preferring some fictional romantic couple that is not canon (also known as "shipping.")

2015-10-06, 01:27 PM
Nonsense. Lunar Harmony is totally canon, and nobody can convince me otherwise.

TPBM stands accused of writing purposefully terrible fanfiction.

Mnemophage
2015-10-06, 04:52 PM
Innocent. I'll either go full-blown satire or nothing.

Poster below, you are accused of having one book that you evangelize to everyone and make all your friends and family borrow, whether they want to or not.

KuReshtin
2015-10-07, 06:25 AM
Not Guilty. Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy was the closest to it I ever had, but I lent it to someone and never got it back.

TPBM stands accused of having been on trip abroad within the last 12 months.

Lex-Kat
2015-10-07, 11:30 AM
Innocent! I have never tripped a broad in my entire life. And I take issue.... Oh, you said a trip abroad. :smallredface: Yeah, no. I haven't done that either.

TPBM: You enjoy watching reality shows because they make you laugh.

Havelocke
2015-10-07, 02:05 PM
NOT GUILITY, I dislike reality shows with a passion. Complete waste of time...people watch television to escape reality. If they wanted a dose of reality they would watch the news.

TPBM you stand accused of enjoying sushi!

Orm-Embar
2015-10-07, 02:43 PM
GUILTY! I never thought it could happen to me, but I tried it and got hooked. The fact is, good sushi is really, really good. The next tragedy may be that of your daughter ... or your son ... or yours, or yours ... *points straight at the camera* ... or YOURS! TELL YOUR CHILDREN!

TPBM, you are accused of preferring the book version to the movie!

GAAD
2015-10-07, 02:47 PM
Not and yet Also Guilty.
I like some movies more than their books and some books more than their movies.
I enjoy the movie version of Princess Bride more, but the book more for Harry Potter, for an example of each.

TPBM, you are accused of being Chaotic Stupid Evil! How do you plead?

Inevitability
2015-10-07, 03:04 PM
No. I try hard to not be Chaotic, and slightly less hard to not be Evil, so no. At worst, I might be somewhere in the lower parts of True Neutral.

TPBM is accused of sleeping too little!

Lex-Kat
2015-10-07, 03:16 PM
Guilty. :smallsigh: I get anywhere between 4 to 7 hours a sleep a night. So some days are better than others. But on those days, I usually don't get my morning workout in. So I'm always missing out on something. :smallyuk:

TPBM: I accuse you of liking boy bands only after they've lost their popularity and a new boy band steps in to take their place.

somethingrandom
2015-10-09, 09:06 AM
Not Guilty. I do not recall having ever liked a boy band.

TPBM is accused of caring that I did not use colour in this post and have most likly made a spelling mistake.

Orm-Embar
2015-10-09, 10:04 AM
*likely*

Guilty, but only sort of, because I had to look twice and wouldn't have noticed if you didn't mention it.

TPBM, you are most heinously allowing your television to stay on all day even when nobody is watching it, so it's just part of the background noise. Not cool, TPBM, not cool.

Inevitability
2015-10-09, 03:01 PM
Not guilty! I hate seeing something like that happen.

TPBM, you are accused of liking webcomics better than regular comics!

Silent_Interim
2015-10-09, 06:31 PM
Guilty as charged, but primarily because of convenience, not content or format.

TPBM stands charged with enjoying the pain of others slightly more than is necessary.

Prince Zahn
2015-10-10, 03:49 AM
guilty?, I guess it depends. It's not because watching people get hurt gives me some sick and sadistic pleasure or anything, only when it sounds somehow just - when someone does something mean, or foolhardy and borderline stupid that s/he should not have, and gets hurt for it, I might try to help, but I don't take pity on him/her. And likewise, I don't expect someone to sympathize with me if I get hurt while doing something foolhardy and stupid.

TPBM, you are disappointed to read about this side of me, aren't you?

Inevitability
2015-10-10, 01:38 PM
Not guily. I don't care much about it one way or the other.

TPBM! You like at least one movie that is widely considered 'bad'!

Lex-Kat
2015-10-11, 04:22 PM
I'm certain there are more than one. I like Supergirl (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088206/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2). For more, I'd have to go upstairs and look over my video library.

TPBM, I accuse you of starting that fire. You know the one I'm talking about. :smallamused: We all know you did it.

2015-10-11, 06:14 PM
But...but...okay fine, I admit it! But covering my hand in hand sanitizer and lighting it on fire was so cool!

TPBM is accused of wanting to do that thing now.

Xihirli
2015-10-11, 08:32 PM
http://media.makeameme.org/created/u1j7m4.jpg

http://media.makeameme.org/created/j0eh2b.jpg

Prince Zahn
2015-10-14, 07:23 AM
It honestly doesn't matter to me whether you did it or not. if it was my accusation, there would be a little more meat on the bone, but this is an empty discussion.

Umm, TPBM, Is it true that prior to posting in this thread, you had an accusation in mind?

Elenna
2015-10-14, 10:15 AM
Innocent. Most of the time, anyways.

TPBM, you are accused of not having noticed that we need a new thread soon!

thirsting
2015-10-14, 10:50 AM
NOT guilty. And I can prove it! With evidence (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=19740211&postcount=1339)!

TPBM, you are accused of neglecting your plants.

Inevitability
2015-10-15, 07:02 AM
Not guilty. Technically.

TPBM is accused of thinking something expensive automatically has to be better.

Prince Zahn
2015-10-15, 09:01 AM
Not Guilty.However, I do turn to a more expensive solution if the cheap one repeatedly disappoints.

TPBM, you broke something this week, didn't you?

KuReshtin
2015-10-27, 04:27 AM
Not Guilty. The week is too young for me to have broken anything yet. Give it time, though.

TPBM, you stand on trial for having started the next iteration of this Guilty or Not Guilty thread as this one has reached page 50.

Elenna
2015-10-27, 11:36 AM
Not Guilty. However, you stand guilty of not having noticed that we started a new thread a couple weeks ago.

Guilty or Not Guilty II: Not Guiltier (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?450952-Guilty-or-Not-Guilty-II-Not-Guiltier)