PDA

View Full Version : TPAY/TPBY Guilty or Not Guilty

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Zarae
2012-10-01, 02:39 PM
so someone gives you an option/question and you answer guilty or not guilty, then you give the next person a question..

guilty or not guilty: you are hopelessly addicted to chocolate

Prince Zahn
2012-10-01, 05:08 PM
Guilty as charged. :smallwink:

The cookies in my jar mysteriously dissapeared, got anything to say about that, TPBM?
[GUILTYorNOT GUILTY?]:smallconfused:

PurityIcekiller
2012-10-01, 06:48 PM
Guilty. I need better places to practice my invisibility spells, I guess.

You stand accused of borrowing my chess set without asking. Guilty or not guilty?

Balmas
2012-10-01, 08:16 PM
Not guilty, though I stand guilty of "would do if the chance presented itself."

Guilty or not guilty: In the past, you've worn makeup.

Mauve Shirt
2012-10-01, 08:26 PM
Guilty. Not often though. I hate having stuff on my face.

You are accused of the most base and terrible crime of fudgemaking! Guilty or not guilty?

Amidus Drexel
2012-10-01, 10:02 PM
Not guilty, I'm afraid. The only kind of dessert or candy (I guess it depends on what you call fudge) I can make does not involve "making" anything, and is more of putting things on/in a plate or bowl. However, I consider myself quite skilled at this task.

TPBM, I accuse thee of reading Shakespeare for pleasure! Guilty, or not?

Elemental
2012-10-01, 10:50 PM
Your accusation rends my soul! And I must confess! It is true!
Guilty. I have read Shakespeare for pleasure.

You stand accused of being able to dance.
How do you plead?

ShadowFireLance
2012-10-02, 01:27 AM
Not Guilty, I hate Danceing and have never been able to.

You Secretly Harbor a Deep Intrest in the Dragon-Kind, Guilty or Not Guilty?

PurityIcekiller
2012-10-02, 01:39 AM
Guilty. Look at my signature.

The person below is suspected of having used dark magic recently. Guilty or not guilty?

Balmas
2012-10-02, 01:46 AM
Not guilty, depending on how loosely one defines "recently."

Guilty or not Guilty: you are capable of playing some manner of woodwind instrument!

North_Ranger
2012-10-02, 04:47 AM
Not guilty. I have a musical soul but the fingers of a sausagemaker.

You stand before this tribunal charged of the heinous crime of not having seen the original Star Wars trilogy. How do you plead?

MonkeyBusiness
2012-10-02, 05:58 AM
Not guilty, your honour. Not only did I see them, I saw them in the theater, with my best friend, when they first came out. I sat in the front row of my hometown's big theater, and the screen was so big that we felt like we were looking up at the ceiling. We saw all three movies in the same theater.

That was a good question, Ranger. Made me remember something I haven't thought of in years.

The PBM is guilty of stomping in rain puddles and kicking through piles of leaves.

The Succubus
2012-10-02, 06:48 AM
>.>
<.<

Mmmmm, maybe a little guilty? It's just so nice hearing the crunching sound of fallen leaves flying through the air while the cold autumn wind is kept at bay by a thick warm coat and snazzy hat. =3

TPBM is charged with owning an item of apparel they are disproportionally fond of.

Balmas
2012-10-02, 09:01 AM
Guilty. Both my grey sweatervest and my Dr. Whoove's T-shirt hold special places.

Guilty or Not guilty: You don't like ice cream.

Beacon of Chaos
2012-10-02, 09:51 AM
SO not guilty. I love the stuff.

You stand accused of wearing the same undergarments at least three days in a row. How do you plead?

Zarae
2012-10-02, 11:52 PM
not guilty

you still sleep with a stuffed animal secretly

Lord Raziere
2012-10-03, 12:24 AM
Guilty, but since its not a secret anymore, I'm therefore Not Guilty. because while I sleep with a stuffed animal, I do not do so secretly.

Guilty, or not guilty: you once thought some piece of bad media was good once.

Balmas
2012-10-03, 12:58 AM
Guilty; I introduced my family to Twilight.

Guilty or not Guilty: you have better speakers than you have headphones.

Elemental
2012-10-03, 01:29 AM
Guilty. I do not even have headphones.

You stand accused of enjoying the sunshine after a rainstorm and looking up in wonder at a perfect rainbow.
How do you plead?
Guilt or not guilty?

Crisis21
2012-10-03, 01:41 AM
Not Guilty. I'm too busy looking for the elusive reverse rainbow. And mourning the loss of my beloved rain.

TPBM, you stand accused of seducing your significant other for a night on the town filled with frivolity and debauchery. How do you plead?

Zarae
2012-10-06, 02:30 PM
not guilty, we're broke college students

you jump in rain puddles for fun

Amidus Drexel
2012-10-06, 02:36 PM
Not Guilty, not by a long shot. I immensely dislike rain puddles, and stay away from sources of water in general (unless I intend to get wet).

TPBM has a pet that requires (or at least desires) lots of attention.

Mercenary Pen
2012-10-06, 02:50 PM
Guilty- though I would state for the record that I actually have 2 of the aforementioned creatures.

The person beneath me stands accused that when the subject of cake is mentioned they believe it to be a lie.

North_Ranger
2012-10-06, 03:07 PM
Not guilty, your honour. Having a bakery in the block next door has convinced me that not all cakes are lies. Some, however, are illusions.

The person below is hereby accused of voluntarily reading the Twilight books. How do you plead?

Balmas
2012-10-06, 06:54 PM
String me up, your honor! I have the dubious honor of being the one to introduce them to my family.

Guilty or Not Guilty! You spend on average more time on a computer than you do asleep!

Amidus Drexel
2012-10-06, 09:14 PM
Depends on the day, really, but mostly guilty. Today, however, I had other things to do that kept me off of the computer.

TPBM dislikes using emoticons.

Zarae
2012-10-06, 09:47 PM
half guilty? I dont often click on them, and the sideway ones people use I never use.

you have given in to the social network fad and have an account on more than one

North_Ranger
2012-10-09, 05:25 PM
Not guilty. I feel no compulsion to tell everyone what I just had for lunch.

The person below stands accused of the heinous crimes of overusing the word "awesome" and aggravated "epic".

The Succubus
2012-10-09, 05:55 PM
Not guilty, noble sir. There are times when my eloquence with superlatives comes close to that of sweet Kneenibble's, in the same way that a proudly burning candle has dreams of becoming a sun.

TPBM is guilty of crushing on a Playgrounder....

Lord_Gareth
2012-10-09, 06:08 PM
Guilty, but I plead emotional distance! I have "crushes" on a few Playgrounders but have never imagined more than friendship and perhaps a casual dalliance with the permission of my (extremely awesome, bi-sexual) Significant Other.

The Poster Below Me stands accused of aiding and abetting the bottom line of snack food companies!

Amidus Drexel
2012-10-09, 08:22 PM
Not guilty (at least, I don't think I'm guilty. I'm not entirely sure of what I have been accused of.) at all!

TPBM has more pairs of shoes than they have friends. Guilty?

Zarae
2012-10-10, 01:41 PM
not guilty. even tho I am female, I have 5 pair maybe (flip flops, every day shoes, snow boots, 2 different types of moccasins)

you own a large selection of clothing, more than the average person

Balmas
2012-10-10, 05:03 PM
No, I'd say I'm fairly average.

Sir, you stand charged of wasting time when you should be doing work! How do you plead?

North_Ranger
2012-10-10, 05:22 PM
Not guilty, as I am on prolonged sick leave.

Prisoner Number 2746 Gamma Pineapple, you stand accused of disturbing the peace by always giving out links to Cracked or TvTropes, thus negating millions of hours of productive labor. How do you plead?

Hbgplayer
2012-10-10, 06:11 PM
Not Guilty, even though I doubt you're talking to me.

You that do reside below me have been charged with the capital crime of being a Dodgers Fan. How do you plead?
@V: ...Almost as bad... but not quite.

Lord_Gareth
2012-10-10, 06:15 PM
Not guilty. Who are the Dodgers?

Poster Below Me, you stand accused of violating the rules of polite debate either through ignorance or deliberate malice! How do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2012-10-10, 09:20 PM
I'll give you a hint. It was most definitely not a matter of ignorance. :smallbiggrin: (although not frequently. I rather enjoy reasonable debate. I just also happen to enjoy being malicious. :smallbiggrin:)

TPBM is (possibly) guilty of over-using parentheses, much like I do.

Zarae
2012-10-10, 09:43 PM
half guilty, on another board I do, but not on this one as much

you still watch kiddie cartoons, unashamedly

Cuthalion
2012-10-11, 11:20 AM
Not Guilty. They aren't strictly kiddie cartoons.

Does the person below me plead guilty or not guilty of the most tragic error ever of being a Giants fan? For I deem the sentence for that would be life in prison with a TV going on constantly showing Dodgers wins.

Hbgplayer
2012-10-19, 12:24 AM
I plead not guilty for it is clearly not an error to be a Giants fan. Besides, who beat who for the NL West by 8 games??? :smalltongue: :biggrin:

You have been charged with the most heinous crime of disliking Puppies! For such treachery, you shall have your face licked by 10 puppies 24/7 for two years!

Socratov
2012-10-19, 12:56 AM
not guilty, ofcourse I love puppies, what absolute coldhearted utter bastard wouldn't love the cutest thing this world can give?

The poster below me is gong to have a tough weekend ahead for his liver.

Balmas
2012-10-19, 01:39 AM
Not Guilty, your honor; as a Mormon, I've never touched alcohol, and don't intend to.

Person Below Me, you stand accused of posting in the Count to 50 thread as a Non-pony. How do you plead?

Elemental
2012-10-19, 03:42 AM
Duh! I'm a traitor to everyone!

You stand accused of the foul crime of eternal loyalty. How do you plead?

PurityIcekiller
2012-10-19, 04:05 AM
Guilty or Not Guilty. It depends. Loyalty to what?

Now, you pushed the captain down the hold. Guilty or not guilty?

Socratov
2012-10-19, 04:25 AM
Captain? what Captain? I maintain plausible deniability and thus plead non-guilty

It is you! *points*

Cuthalion
2012-10-19, 08:58 AM
Not Guilty, your Honor. That was Frank.

You are accused of mentally murdering five thousand pony souls. How do you plead?

Watcher
2012-10-19, 03:11 PM
Not guilty! I physically killed five thousand ponies and left their souls alone! I mean, uh. Heh.

TPBM, you stole my terrible drawing and put it in a place where other people would find it! *sits on the floor* I don't like when people see my drawings.

Amidus Drexel
2012-10-19, 03:56 PM
I don't think so... I'll go with not guilty. I would know, cause I can't draw worth crap.

TPBM is guilty of being a really good artist.

Balmas
2012-10-19, 04:36 PM
Objection, your honor! As an opinion statement, this question cannot be truly verified in a court of law.

And not guilty; I rarely surpass Mediocre.

Guilty or Not Guilty: You are in college!

Socratov
2012-10-20, 03:42 AM
Guilty.

As.

Charged...

TPBM is not in college

KazilDarkeye
2012-10-20, 11:16 AM
Not guilty: I am in my 3rd year of a 4-year course at the local university.

TPBM stands accused of the act of owning a cat at some point in their life. How do you plead?

Hbgplayer
2012-10-20, 01:53 PM
Not Guilty! The only nefarious schemer alowed in my home is myself!

You! How do you plead to playing with legos in your adulthood?

Zarae
2012-10-20, 03:51 PM
totally guilty!!!

below- convicted of having a guilty pleasure (I think that's what they're called) that embarrasses you

Korias
2012-10-20, 10:13 PM
GUILTY, but you're not finding out what it is.

The person below me stands accused of preferring V to Roy.

Amidus Drexel
2012-10-21, 10:42 AM
I dunno, both are pretty cool. I think I'd like to wait a few more comics before I make any decision on that...

TPBM is guilty of having jeans with extra (unnecessary) holes in them, possibly by the knees.

@v ...That would make that a yes... I never specified that the jeans were purchased that way.

North_Ranger
2012-10-21, 04:26 PM
Not guilty, your honour. The only holes I've had in my jeans have been the result of constant use, not fashion statements.

TPBM is hereby accused of possession of replica weaponry. How do you plead?

Zarae
2012-10-21, 04:56 PM
hahaha guilty!

below- cant cook very well

Amridell
2012-10-21, 11:01 PM
Guilty-

When I'm trying to cook, I end up burning things.

You hath been accused of singing in the shower! How do you plead?

Balmas
2012-10-22, 01:05 AM
Guilty, your honor. How can I resist the acoustics of ought-to-be-tile?

Sir, you stand accused of spending an unhealthy amount of time on this server. How do you plead?

Woodzyowl
2012-10-22, 01:22 AM
Guilty. Of course, if I had anything more exciting to do, I would.

You there! You are accused of being the one who makes my life so monotonous! How do you plead?

Elemental
2012-10-22, 01:50 AM
Not guilty your honour!
I always strive to include wit and zany insanity in my posts.

You, however... Stand accused of being too witty!
How do you plead?

Socratov
2012-10-22, 04:38 AM
hm... the jury is still out on this one. I have neither been rescinded, nor praised for my wittiness.

You sir/madam, stand accused of being legend-

wait for it

keep waiting

-DARY.

How do you plead?

Zarae
2012-10-22, 10:04 AM
um...not guilty...

below you are accused of picking your nose (sorry ran out of good ideas as my coffee is calling)

North_Ranger
2012-10-22, 08:52 PM
... Guilty. :smallredface:

The person posting to this message, you are hereby accused of cheating with dice rolls. How do you plead?

Woodzyowl
2012-10-22, 08:57 PM
*rolls bluff* I got a 20! Not guilty! *actually rolled a 4*

You down there! You spend far too much time at anime conventions! How do you plead?

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2012-10-22, 09:10 PM
Innocent. Keep up talk like that and I'll have a Sharkticon with your name on it, bub. And also that requires interaction, large crowds, and travelling. All things I'm not good at. Plus I don't have the waist for decent anime cosplay.

The person below stands accused of being fed to the Sharkticons.
*taps fingers impatiently against sharkticon cage lever*

@V: Yes.

Balmas
2012-10-23, 01:28 AM
That depends. If I say no, do I get to have the new experience?

You! You stand accused of maintaining that cupcakes are better than muffins; how do you plead?

Socratov
2012-10-23, 01:39 AM
Not guilty, muffins absolutely rock. (especially with chocolate and bits of chocolate and so on) :3

person below me, you stand accused by your peers of cosplaying at conventions, how do you plead?

Zarae
2012-10-23, 09:38 AM
is cosplaying dressing up in a cool costume? if so, not guilty, there's no conventions anywhere where I'm from, and here where I;m in school, broke college student cant afford those kinda things.

below- guilty of liking brussel sprouts and other evil vegetables?

TinyMushroom
2012-10-23, 03:54 PM
I plead not guilty! Anything but those nasty things!

You stand accused of chewing on pens! How do you plead?

North_Ranger
2012-10-23, 04:52 PM
Not guilty, your honour. I don't use pencils that much.

You stand before this tribunal accused of hipster behaviour. How do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2012-10-23, 04:58 PM
Nah, I stopped that before it was cool. :smalltongue: Not guilty, although I certainly do listen to music that few people I am acquainted with know of.

TPBM is guilty of having a D&D group that meets on a regular basis...

Zarae
2012-10-23, 05:28 PM
not any more, we moved for school and cant play with those folks back home.

below- you have an affinity to an unusual pet (like spiders, ect)?

Balmas
2012-10-23, 05:43 PM
It's not so much an affinity, but I think it would be cool to have a ferret as a pet.

Person Below Me, you currently have a positive cash flow! Guilty or not guilty?

Woodzyowl
2012-10-23, 09:52 PM
Not guilty! I had a hugely positive cash flow a few months ago, now I'm just watching it slowly dwindle away.

You down there must own the source of my steadily decreasing monetary funds, Newegg (and Amazon and Wal-Mart, but mostly Newegg).

Elemental
2012-10-23, 11:36 PM
I wish. Then I'd be rich.
So, not guilty despite wanting to.

You stand accused of using the English Language. How do you plead?

Mauve Shirt
2012-10-24, 12:48 AM
Ich bekenne mich nicht schuldig!

You stand accused of not giving me $5! How do you plead?

Socratov
2012-10-24, 04:02 AM
Guilty, I have not, nor will ever give you $5.

TPBM stads accused of working an office job

Hbgplayer
2012-10-24, 11:00 AM
Not Guilty! I work for my college's PD!

You have been accused of the naive crime of thinking that the Tigers will win the World Series.

Woodzyowl
2012-10-24, 08:22 PM
Not guilty. I know for a fact that the Tigers never leave Asia of their own free will. Wait, did you mean the baseball team?

You stand accused of ogling at tigers forcibly removed from their natural habitat.

radhop
2012-11-02, 10:57 PM
Not Guilty
Leopards on the other hand...:smallcool:

PBM you are hereby accused of the following charge of staying on this forum when you had something important to do!

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-02, 11:17 PM
Guilty, unless the calculus homework that I probably ought to be doing right now isn't important.

TPBM, you are accused of remembering all of the useless trig formulae.

@v Yeah, those are useful. I don't know why anyone would remember the half-angle formulae, though. That's something where the easiest way to find the answer is to change theta, and not write a whole new equation for it. :smallannoyed:

A Rainy Knight
2012-11-03, 10:56 PM
Sin squared plus cos squared is one! Tan squared plus one is sec squared! Sin(2x) is 2sin(x)cos(x)! Derivative of tan is sec squared! Derivative of sec is sec times tan! I plead innocence on the grounds that the ones I've memorized aren't useless. :smalltongue:

TPBM, you stand accused of tearing notebook paper out of three-ring binders instead of properly opening the binder and taking the paper out. How do you plead, hmm?

Woodzyowl
2012-11-03, 11:41 PM
Not guilty! It always bugs my classmates how loud my binder rings are as well!

You there are accused of contributing builds to TO conversations!

Balmas
2012-11-04, 02:01 AM
Guilty as charged. Minmaxing is one of the funnest parts of the game for me.

Guilty or Not Guilty! You enjoy roleplaying far too much!

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-04, 08:21 PM
Not Guilty. You can never enjoy roleplaying too much. :smalltongue:

TPBM, I accuse you of owning a really nice car.

radhop
2012-11-04, 10:52 PM
Not guilty. My car caught fire 3 days ago.

TPBM you secretly play pokemon!

Woodzyowl
2012-11-04, 11:09 PM
Not guilty. I used to play pokemon, but it wasn't a secret.

TPBM, you stand accused of using a custom avatar.

dragonsamurai77
2012-11-04, 11:21 PM
Guilty, obviously.

TPBM: You are accused of liking 4e.

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-04, 11:40 PM
Actually, I've never tried it. From what I've heard, it doesn't really sound like my sort of thing, though.

TPBM likes to watch things burn.

Balmas
2012-11-05, 12:10 AM
Guilty, perhaps to a dangerous degree.

Guilty or not guilty: you have started a fire on accident and later got in trouble.

Woodzyowl
2012-11-05, 02:33 AM
Not guilty. Any fires I start have a purpose given by myself.

You are guilty of playing Minecraft on a hardcore PvP sever.

Socratov
2012-11-05, 04:58 AM
guilty, used to play, but still.

TPBM you stand accused of playing borderlands 2 and enjoying it a lot.

@V: and that while Zer0 has the most effective short range skill ever. diwsappear for 5 secs and deal massive melee damage. That is just plain awesome. I currently switch between repeater pistol, sniper and action skill to kill enemies. Works liek a charm.

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-05, 08:52 AM
It is an awesome game. I've found that a lot of my friends played as Zero just because they thought he was cooler, whereas I picked him because I am terrible at close range combat.

TPBM has never played Doom.

Thump
2012-11-05, 09:59 AM
Unfortunately, I am guilty of this.

TPBM is found guilty of spawncamping in at least three different PvP games.

Balmas
2012-11-05, 06:02 PM
Not guilty: only as Demoman, usually only on Nucleus, and only because people are too dumb to go out of spawn a different way.

(Though, if you can get your team to the back on Gold Rush, or some other map where there's only one exit from spawn, you can get some major rages going. Compound by buying your team enough time to set up dispensers, sentries, and pyros M1ing at the sentry spawn to catch any non-DR.Enforcicle spies.)

PBM: Guilty or not guilty: you want to try this now.

Socratov
2012-11-06, 04:59 AM
Not guilty, I like to attack and come out of spawn guns blazing as a tomislav heavy

TPBM, je t'accuse de parler Franšais, how do you plead?

Elemental
2012-11-06, 06:13 AM
You accuse me of being able to speak French?
Absolute nonsense. I can't, I'm guessing here.

Person Below... I hereby accuse you of consorting with demons from the abyss. How do you plead?

AKA_Bait
2012-11-06, 06:58 AM
Not guilty. I'm a lawyer; I consort only with devils from the Nine Hells.

TPBM I accuse you of watching Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal Theatre with improper motives! How do you plead?

radhop
2012-11-06, 09:51 AM
Not guilty. My saturday's agenda is to sleep as much as possible so there is no time for antics such as a television show.

TPBM you are accused of wearing a fidora under the assumption that it is "cool".

Socratov
2012-11-06, 09:54 AM
Not guilty. I own one I normally don't wear on account of being a souvenir from Dance Valley 2010. but otherwise I don't wear anything on my head apart from my hair.

TPBM, I accuse you of being useful to society.

Balmas
2012-11-06, 10:44 AM
How dare you?! As a college student, the only useful thing I contribute is money in the economy.

Person Below Me, you stand accused of loving fudge. How do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-06, 11:55 AM
Very, very guilty. Fudge is awesome.

TPBM is guilty of making up words.

Zarae
2012-11-06, 06:59 PM
haha...have, tho cant think of one at the moment.

below is guilty of speaking very proper english compared to my awful version

North_Ranger
2012-11-06, 07:33 PM
Most definitely guilty. In fact, I often find myself writing in a rather archaic and long-winded fashion. Or at least sounding like some British tosser.

You stand accused of procrastination. How do you plead?

Balmas
2012-11-07, 12:17 AM
Guilty, your honor. As a matter of fact, at this very second I am quite studiously avoiding reading those last four pages of Jane Austen before the quiz tomorrow. All I'd have to do is apply myself for ten minutes, but the forum is here in the other window, beckoning with its siren lure to check for updates on some thread or other.

TPBM, you stand accused of leaving laundry to be sorted for days after you wash it. How do you plead?

Woodzyowl
2012-11-07, 12:55 AM
Not guilty. I don't even know what laundry sorting is, I just wear clothes out of the laundry basket.

You down there stand accused of sorting laundry immediately after getting it to your room.

Socratov
2012-11-07, 04:34 AM
Not guilty. I'm terrible at such chores

TPBM you have been emphatically accused of being an american. how do you plead?

radhop
2012-11-07, 09:36 AM
Guilty. born and raised in 'murica

TPBM you are a accused of being a whovian how do you plead?

Balmas
2012-11-07, 06:12 PM
Guilty, your honor. Still need to catch the new season; it's not on Netflix yet.

TPBM, you love fanfiction: Guilty or not Guilty?

A Rainy Knight
2012-11-07, 07:59 PM
Guilty. But only for series like Fire Emblem or Valkyria Chronicles where there are tons of lesser-mentioned side characters just begging for their own day in the limelight.

TPBM, you stand accused of not posting much outside of SMBG. How do you plead?

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2012-11-07, 08:16 PM
Guilty. Last couple months I haven't been posting much INSIDE the Ess Emm Bee.

You there, you stand accused of playing with LEGO (or LEGO-like building toys)

Woodzyowl
2012-11-07, 08:47 PM
Guilty. I'm the LEGO club's mentor at my school, in fact.

TPBM stands accused of seeing what AP Xin Zhao would do (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVWMAgErKOA)... in a ranked game.

Unbeknownst
2012-11-07, 09:23 PM
Who are you kiddin'? I've played AP Xin in ranked. Won that bitch too.

'Course, if I'm going ranked, Cait is my main squeeze. Haven't played much lately though.

You! Yes you! Right there below me! I accuse you of knowing where Zug Zug is from! How plead thee?!

Elemental
2012-11-08, 03:56 AM
That's Orcish if I'm not mistaken...
Umm... I mean, guilty.

You stand accused of hating Christmas carols. How do you plead?

Balmas
2012-11-08, 04:05 AM
Not Guilty, your honor. I love Christmas carols.

PBM, you stand accused of thinking that people prepare for Christmas too early.

Socratov
2012-11-08, 06:22 AM
guilty.

as.

charged.

I mean, the one holiday hasn't even properly passed yet, and people start preparing for the next one.

TPBM is one of those poeple preparing early

Unbeknownst
2012-11-08, 04:49 PM
Heeeeellls Nah man. I be way too caught up in Halloween. Instert Slowpoke Here

You, the one beneath me, I bet you like to destroy and crunch on your lollipop instead of savoring it's sweet goodness!

Drakeburn
2012-11-08, 06:02 PM
Not guilty. I wasn't born with a sweet-tooth.....

Person who lays beneath this post, you have been charged with playing a joke on your younger sibling. Do you claim guilty, or not guilty?

radhop
2012-11-08, 06:40 PM
Not Guilty. I am the youngest one in my family.

TPBM you are accused of liking blueberry pancakes!

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-08, 07:06 PM
Not especially. I wouldn't make them over, say, regular pancakes, but I'll eat 'em.

TPBM enjoys listening to (what they consider) long songs. And I may have a somewhat skewed reference point here; I frequently listen to songs longer than fifteen minutes long; which is almost fifteen times the attention span of some of my friends.

Unbeknownst
2012-11-08, 07:28 PM
One of my favorite songs is 10 minutes 20 seconds long. So... Yes.

You! Yes, you! With the face! I bet you like swords don't you!

Drakeburn
2012-11-08, 07:38 PM
Ha ha ha ha! Joke's on you! I like staffs better. Believe me, I'm terrible with sword-fighting!

TPBM: you are accused of liking poppy seed muffins!

Guilty, or not guilty?

A Rainy Knight
2012-11-08, 09:53 PM
Not guilty, because I've never eaten one! But what if I actually like them but just don't know it yet...?

TPBM, you stand accused of having played air guitar to an awesome rock song. How do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-08, 11:32 PM
Of course. When I know the song, I actually attempt to play the correct notes on said air guitar. You may also accuse me of air bass, air drums, and air piano.

TPBM has eaten a cat advertised as such.

Woodzyowl
2012-11-09, 12:24 AM
Not guilty. CATs are generally too hard for me to nom without breaking my beak, assuming you're talking about the construction vehicles.

TPBM stands accused of purposely ignoring what TPAH meant and changing it for comedic purposes within the past 42 years. How do you plead?

Socratov
2012-11-09, 02:21 AM
Not guilty, I haven't got the faintest idea of what it means... though if I must guess, The [REDACTED] And Hair

TPBM: have you, or have you not, worked as a bartender and tried to deliberately get people druk and having them pay for it?

Cuthalion
2012-11-09, 09:37 AM
I stand Not Guilty.

TPBM stands accused of gaining incredible amount of pleasure out of seeing lemmings jumping off cliffs. Guilty or Not Guilty?

Balmas
2012-11-09, 11:52 AM
Not guilty, especially when you consider that the myth that lemmings jump off of cliffs is a lie created by a Disney nature documentary. The lemmings wouldn't jump, so they threw them off the cliff.

Person below me, you stand accused of preferring a laptop over a desktop. How do you plead?

radhop
2012-11-09, 05:25 PM
Not Guilty. I prefer a desktop.

TPBM you are accused of preferring Mountain Dew over other brands of fountain drinks.

Drakeburn
2012-11-09, 06:08 PM
Not guilty! Muahahahahahahahaha!!!! I don't like soda.

Whosoever is below this post, I hear that you are guilty of hearing a Justin Bieber song! Do you claim guilty, or not guilty?

*grabs onto switch to the electric chair*

North_Ranger
2012-11-09, 06:45 PM
Not guilty. I have never heard a Bieber song, and judging by the hubbub I hear about him, I don't think I've missed anything of importance.

You there! You look like you enjoy being nude when no one's looking. How do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-09, 06:59 PM
I rather enjoy wearing clothes, actually, although there are times where that is not as useful as the alternative.

TPBM stands accused of being more than six feet tall.

Balmas
2012-11-09, 07:42 PM
Indeed. I'm 6'3".

Guilty or not Guilty: you can do a small amount of magic tricks.

Witchcraft! Burn her!

Drakeburn
2012-11-09, 07:48 PM
You will not burn me! *turns Balmas into a baby pony*
In truth, I can only one or two magic tricks.

Guilty or not guilty: You have PHB, MM, and DMG for D&D 4e!

North_Ranger
2012-11-09, 08:02 PM
Nope. Core rulebook, DMG, Bestiaries 1-3, APG, UM, UC, ARG and 20+ others for Pathfinder, though.

You stand accused of not having read World War Z by Max Brooks. How do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-09, 10:10 PM
Guilty. I don't read much anymore, though, so you could say that for almost any set of books.

TPBM has recently eaten some really good vindaloo.

Socratov
2012-11-14, 09:55 AM
Not recently... a few years ago, sure, but not recently. Would love some :smallamused:

person Below me I accuse you of being a prince(ss) in the kitchen

gunnar11
2012-11-24, 02:54 PM
I do cook some real good meals, but a prince? I don't know, maybe

TPBM is accused of having eaten chocolate with cheese!

Drakeburn
2012-11-24, 02:57 PM
Actually, I did do that. It was part of a crepe I had in Cancun, Mexico for Christmas vacation a few years back. Good times.......

TBPM is accused of touching a Twilight book!

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-24, 03:09 PM
Yeah, a friend of mine had one, and I used it to slap someone in the face... I forget who received that slap, actually.

TPBM is a fan of The Mars Volta.

smuchmuch
2012-11-25, 07:07 PM
The defense will plead not guilty on this, your honnor, for the defense doesn't even know what a 'Mars Volta' is.

You there ! Yes you the felow below, you stand accused of chewing your fingernails when you are nervous.

Ninjaman
2012-11-26, 03:48 AM
Not guilty. I chew them because I am bored.

The person below me, I have heard that you liked the third matrix movie. Is this true?

Hbgplayer
2012-11-26, 11:38 AM
No Contest. I saw it long ago, and forget the details about it.

Thy below-est me, thy hath been charged with of forcing thy family and coworkers to listen to holiday music before the 1st of December! How doth thy plead?

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-26, 04:08 PM
:smalleek: No! Not guilty! And if someone did that to me, I'd blast some Schoenberg until they stopped. Or ran away. I hate christmas music, barring a very few songs, and I only plan on listening to any during the week that it's in.

TPBM's favorite soda is not American-made. Guilty?

A Rainy Knight
2012-11-26, 10:29 PM
Not guilty, since Orange Crush apparently came out of California. That said, although it probably gets produced elsewhere these days, Canada Dry is a mighty fine ginger ale.

TPBM has a favorite seasonal/holiday candy (candy corn, candy canes, chocolate eggs, etc.). Guilty?

Drakeburn
2012-11-26, 10:51 PM
Nope. I'm not a sweet - tooth.

TPBM is accused of wearing a Speedo!

Socratov
2012-11-27, 04:48 AM
NEVAR! Such a garment would surely not fit my legacymakers.

You below me, you don't drinkk alcohol. How do you plead?

Elemental
2012-11-27, 05:02 AM
Guilty. I do not drink alcohol.
Is there any crime in that?

You, Person Below, stand accused of liking orange juice.

Ninjaman
2012-11-27, 05:14 AM
Not guilty. I have never consumed that hideous nectar by choice.

You TPBM you have seen all the twillight movies haven't you?

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-27, 05:39 PM
I have seen none of of them. I haven't read the books either. I don't even have a good understanding of the general plot of the story, all of which is just fine by me.

TPBM likes listening to songs backwards.

Drakeburn
2012-11-27, 06:10 PM
Why would I do something as ridiculous as that? I would never listen to any song backwards.

TPBM watches The Guild

Socratov
2012-11-28, 04:20 AM
not guilty as such, but sometime before , in the misty parts of my studentlife I have at one time watched the guild, even ifonly just for a week...

Socratov
2012-11-28, 04:25 AM
not guilty as such, but sometime before , in the misty parts of my studentlife I have at one time watched the guild, even ifonly just for a week...

TPBM Has a guilty pleasure and wants to share it

TBFProgrammer
2012-11-28, 02:16 PM
Not Guilty. I do what I will with my free time with not a care in the world the ways in which others might judge me for it.

Poster #156, you stand accused of the horribly obnoxious crime of shouting at someone on your cell phone whilst in a normally serene public location.

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-28, 04:45 PM
Not guilty. I don't have a cell phone.

TPBM is possibly guilty of being a good cook.

gunnar11
2012-11-28, 06:27 PM
Guilty, I'm sorry, I have hobbies :smallbiggrin:

TPBM is going to ask something daring

Blaknic
2012-11-29, 03:24 PM
Guilty.

The PBM stands accused of the premeditated murder of no less then 21 ants.

How do you plea, PBM?

Drakeburn
2012-11-29, 03:38 PM
Um..... Not guilty? I know I killed way more than that many ants.

TPBM is accused of having an F in school!

North_Ranger
2012-11-29, 03:38 PM
B*tch, please... when it comes to ants, I'm a veritable mass murderer. MWAHAHAHAA!

Not guilty. I was what you've call an over-achiever.

TPBM is hereby accused of being an MLP:FiM cosplayer.

How do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2012-11-29, 04:20 PM
Not guilty. I don't cosplay anything, especially not quadrupeds.

TPBM, I accuse you of disliking ergonomic keyboards.

Socratov
2012-11-30, 09:59 AM
Not guilty. I don't think I have ever owned those, and the keyboards I do own are made to resemble the keyboards of latops in terms of resistance to typing...

Poster below me You (like me) have weekend now.

Ninjaman
2012-11-30, 06:12 PM
Guilty. Isn't it lovely?

TPBM secretly loves "call me maybe".

gunnar11
2012-12-02, 05:32 PM
Semi-Guilty.
I like the melody, I hate the lyrics. I tell people that I hate it, though.

TPBM likes all types of japanese drawings

North_Ranger
2012-12-02, 06:50 PM
Eh, not guilty since that is a frickin' broad definition. I do enjoy Japanese art in small doses, but there are some things that I've never gotten into - manga, for one. And I still rue the day when a friend of mine showed me yaoi hentai. Not homophobic, just... I dunno. Just not my cup of tea, I guess.

TPBM has never listened to Irish music.

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-02, 06:56 PM
Not guilty; I have, and some of it is quite good. A fair amount of what I've heard I haven't liked, though.

TPBM I accuse of forgetting something important.

Socratov
2012-12-03, 04:47 AM
guilty, I frequently forget about important things, but then again, they aren't truly important if I forget about them.

person below me, you love Parov Stelar's latest album the Princess don't you?

Hbgplayer
2012-12-10, 06:27 PM
Not Guilty; What is that?

You below me! You have been charged with the heinous crime of never having read - or worse - not enjoying Harry Potter!

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-10, 06:35 PM
NOT GUILTY
I have all the books, And the Movies!

Below:
You are herby charged with HEARSAY! What plead you?

Balmas
2012-12-11, 01:02 AM
Whatever gossip mill you got this off of is behind the times. Not Guilty.

Person below Me, you are accused of having an awesome wallpaper which inspires jealousy in all who see it. This is a court order demanding that you remove it in the name of general peace and tranquility.

C'nor
2012-12-11, 04:31 AM
Not guilty; my house is painted, not wallpapered, and no-one else ever looks at my computer.

TPBM is also guilty of being a Plague Rat. (...Which would be more awesome than criminal, honestly. But whatever.)

Not guilty. I wasn't born with a sweet-tooth.....

Person who lays beneath this post, you have been charged with playing a joke on your younger sibling. Do you claim guilty, or not guilty?

I am technically beneath this post in the thread, and laying down at the moment, with my laptop on my chest so as to be literally laying beneath it as well, so Not Guilty.

(She's got enough to deal with as it is without me doing anything to add to it. :smallfrown:)

Socratov
2012-12-11, 04:34 AM
Not guilty, I am generally considered a nice person...

@V: Oops indeed, the person below me is guilty of pointing out my flaws :smalltongue:

And I don't know Emilie thingie you mentioned, so a plaguerat is still nasty since it spreads nasty business.

C'nor
2012-12-11, 04:49 AM
...Shouldn't the person below you be guilty of something? :smallconfused:

And that doesn't mean you're not guilty, too. After all, being a Plague Rat and being nice are hardly contradictory. :smalltongue:

(Plague Rats being what Emilie Autumn calls her fans.)

smuchmuch
2012-12-11, 05:50 AM
Congratulation on posting (and breaking the three posts rule) to point out a fault and doing the exact same fault in the same post. :smalltongue:

Well if there is no accusation, there can be no guilt. Therefore I am pure as newly fallen snow and innocence made flesh.

TPBM is guilty. Not of anything in particular, just generaly guilty. From the original sin to jaywalking, they are guilty, I say !

PurityIcekiller
2012-12-11, 03:25 PM
I'm not feeling guilty about anything right now.

The person below me is guilty of severely ticking me off on at least one occasion.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-12-11, 04:01 PM
............. Guilty? Oh wait, not guilty. Or maybe super-guilty. I have no clue. x.x

The person below me is guilty of the horrendous crime of dopplegangery!

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-11, 04:11 PM
I don't think I've ever been confused for someone else, at least not for very long. So, not guilty.

TPBM is hereby accused of preferring records to CDs. (as they should)

North_Ranger
2012-12-11, 06:34 PM
Not guilty. I used to buy a lot of CDs in the past, but rarely I haven't found any bands that don't piss me offoh God I've turned into an old man, haven't I? :smalleek:

TPBM is hereby accused of not being able to cook.

Elemental
2012-12-12, 12:48 AM
Guilty as charged.

Also, GNOMISH WANDERER! You owe me ten dollars! I mean... Welcome back!

The Person Below Me is as guilty of being happy that Gnomish is back as I am.

@V Damn legal technicalities...

C'nor
2012-12-12, 02:10 AM
Happiness is subjective; thus, I can plead not guilty despite being quite happy she's back.

TPBM is guilty of talking at least one person into staying alive.

Ninjaman
2012-12-12, 02:57 AM
Not guilty, i would never have done such a thing.

TPBM do you or do you not have pretty eyes.

Socratov
2012-12-12, 05:52 AM
*blinks* Well, do I?

Anyway the person below is guilty of not giving my coffee at the moment

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-12-12, 11:32 AM
I've given so much of your coffee, perhaps all of your coffee! Mainly to myself, but still! So Not Guilty!

The Person Below Me is Guilty of not performing their annual Draconian Taxidermy!
@v Ignorance of the law is no excuse :smalltongue:

Hbgplayer
2012-12-12, 11:51 AM
Well, not guilty in the fact that I am not guilty of all the elements of the crime. You say that I am guilty of not doing my annual draconian taxidermy, which would imply that I have done it for multiple years in the past at or about the same time of the year, and had planned on doing so in the future, of which I have not done, nor plan on doing. Criminal Justice Major here, so I know all about elements of crimes! :smalltongue:
Edit:@^: I never said that it was. It's just that you accused me of a crime and I have not fulfilled all the elements of the crime, meaning that I am legally not guilty! :smallwink:

*Ahem*
You sir/madam, are charged with having completed your final exams for the semester already, releiving you of the stress that I am currently feeling! LUCKY DUCK!!! :mad:

Elemental
2012-12-12, 10:50 PM
Not guilty. I have not been in formal education for some time.

You stand accused of planting a passionfruit vine such that the fruit cannot be reached. How do you plea?

Drakeburn
2012-12-12, 10:52 PM
Not guilty. I don't really enjoy gardening at all...........

TPBM is guilty of being a pony! How do you plead?

@V: How stupid do you think I am? :smallannoyed:

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-12, 11:03 PM
I would never be a pony, not with their silly hooves, and their stupid manes. Never. :smallamused:

TPBM is a little bit twitchy.

Hbgplayer
2012-12-12, 11:22 PM
Not guilty, my fair brony. I haven't had any coffee since one this afternoon, so the caffeine has worn off.

You sir, have aided and abetted those plotting man-kind's destruction! You have allowed a cat to reside with you! :smallannoyed:Or perhaps it has allowed you to reside with it?

PurityIcekiller
2012-12-12, 11:26 PM
Not Technically Guilty. She belongs to my neighbours, but likes to hang around at my house.

Person below me, you cheated on your final exam. Guilty or not guilty?

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-13, 01:05 AM
Depends on your definition of Cheating.....:smalltongue:

TBM: You are hearby placed on acounts of Hea..Oh, already did that...
You are charged with loving someone! Guilty or not so!

Socratov
2012-12-13, 03:48 AM
I do, and let's keep it at that...

Not Technically Guilty. She belongs to my neighbours, but likes to hang around at my house.

Person below me, you cheated on your final exam. Guilty or not guilty?

woudl it still be cheating if I merely abused the loophole in the rules? Cause if So I did so blatantly.

summarised: I had to read books for dutch and for some write essays. Now I read about 1/3 of the number required (exactly the number of essays) and used one very rare book. In that rare book's essay I'd set a couple of challenges, manipulating my teacher (and co teacher) to only ask me about that book at my exam. Got a 8.5 out of 10 only missing the last 1.5 points becuase my essays were only just up to the required standard.

the reason/ I'm lazy and my teacher loves challenges :smallbiggrin: (like me)

and I won :smallcool: Which is no small feat since I know of little people pulling off a challenge against this teacher (smart, cunning and crafty, if you challenge him) :smallcool::smallbiggrin::smallamused:

Anyway, the poster below me has, just like me, challenged his teacher and walked away triumphantly :smallcool:

Balmas
2012-12-14, 01:25 AM
I'm not very confrontational, but yes. Had an ethics class, challenged his logic, and won.

TPBM has ever done something incredibly stupid and dangerous.

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-14, 04:58 PM
Guilty; I do stupid things all the time! The best was jumping off a cliff, though.

TPBM is a morning person.

Drakeburn
2012-12-14, 06:07 PM
Not guilty. I am not a morning person. Never have been, never will be.

TPBM prefers Pathfinder over Dungeons and Dragons

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-12-16, 07:23 PM
Nope, never had the time/money to learn Pathfinder. 3.5 works mighty fine for me, not to mention the dozens and dozens of other systems out there to be learned! NOT GUILTY

TPBM is guilty of having a healthy appreciation for the evolution of language.

Elemental
2012-12-16, 09:09 PM
I confess. It's true.

You stand accused of being able to speak an obscure language, how do you plea?

PurityIcekiller
2012-12-16, 09:36 PM
No Estoy Culpable. Puedo hablar espa˝ol un poquito, pero es una lengua famosa.

(Rough translation: I Am Not Guilty. I can speak a bit of Spanish, but it's a famous language.)

Person below, you are accused of smuggling white text in your posts. Guilty or not guilty?

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-16, 11:41 PM
All the time. Not everyone notices it, though.

TPBM missed the real accusation, and doesn't know what I'm going on about.

@v It's in the post title.

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-17, 12:39 AM
Guilty...

TPBM:
Youu arre acussed off sspelling errrors, Hoow ddo yaa pleaad?

smuchmuch
2012-12-17, 06:16 AM
Giulti
(Sadly true all to often, I'll admit. i'm a terrible typist, I typo a lot and generaly don't pick up the most of it when rereading myself.)

TPBM, you are accused of being an angel in a very heavy disguise, what is your plea ?

C'nor
2012-12-17, 08:16 AM
Guilty. Unless the reason so many of my friends have major issues is that they know, and they're hoping for help, in which case I'm probably in a very light disguise indeed.

Though, as I'm no longer disguised, having revealed my identity to you, the act of confessing to being an angel in a very heavy disguise has also made me not guilty of such. :smalltongue:

TPBM, you are accused of, when you had the chance to, not talking someone into staying alive.*

*Yep, this is the reverse of my last one. Seeing as someone pleaded not guilty by reason that they would never do such a thing, it seemed like an interesting experiment to see what people say this time around...

TBFProgrammer
2012-12-17, 10:50 AM
Not guilty, nor likely to be, given past experiences.

TBPM is accused of having had the urge to jump when in a high place, but suppressing it.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-12-17, 02:54 PM
Sorta? I get the weird urge that unless I do something, I'm going to jump. Not the urge to jump, per say, but the urge to protect myself from jumping? I'm going to declare myself Not Guilty on this technicality.

You! Sir or Madame! You are being charged with the indescretionary crime of public shouting of inappropriate words! How do ye plea?

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-17, 04:03 PM
Guilty. :smallbiggrin: I have also been known to (jokingly) threaten dismemberment in such a manner.

TPBM is sometimes guilty of making long, rambling posts.

PurityIcekiller
2012-12-17, 05:22 PM
You say I'm a rambler? How many times have you seen me actually rambling? I'll have you know I do try to keep my posts to a reasonable length. There are some disrespectful people who just bury you in walls of text all the time, but not I! I avoid big blocks of text, splitting it into paragraphs when needed, and at least try to be reasonably concise about it. After all, you wouldn't like it if I were spouting redundant nonsense at you, would you? So I avoid repeating what I say as well. I mean, seriously, you can't think I'm a rambler. I never let my post size get out of hand. You may have met people like that in the past, but I most definitely assure you I am not among them- *whacked* Okay, okay, I admit it. Guilty.

Right. Person below, you are accused of making obscure references. Guilty or not guilty?

Socratov
2012-12-18, 04:22 AM
Guilty, I often have people not understand my references, (but then again, I know a lot of people who don't game, play DnD or share the depth in my hobbies as much as I do), though this forum should be safe with it's vast amount of people knowledgeable on TvTropes and pop-culture references...

Elemental
2012-12-18, 04:31 AM
At last... The baseless accusations end...

Person Below Me... You stand accused of practising division. Are you not aware what this does to the numbers involved? It's torture!

TBFProgrammer
2012-12-18, 09:54 AM
Guilty as charged. I like torturing numbers until they spill all their little secrets...

TPBM, you stand accused of never having generated a proof to an unsolved problem (accurate or not).

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-18, 05:27 PM
I am accused of... never writing a proof for an problem I haven't solved? :smallconfused:
Don't you have to solve something to write a proof for it? Perhaps you mean to ask if I've tried to develop a proof for a heretofore unsolved (by anyone) problem?
I'll go with Not Guilty... wait, maybe it's Guilty. I'm not really sure.

TPBM is guilty of knowing exactly what TBFProgrammer meant, and is wondering what I'm going on about.

gunnar11
2012-12-18, 06:11 PM
I'm acused of knowing what TBFProgrammer is saying, AND wondering what you're going on about?
I know what TBF is saying... So Guilty, but I'm not wondering what you're going on about, I understand it, so... Not Guilty?

Anyways:
TPBM has eaten cheese and chocolate at the same time

TechnoScrabble
2012-12-18, 06:14 PM
GUILTY

AND I'D DO IT AGAIN IF GIVEN THE CHANCE!

TPBM stands accused of accidentally breakdancing whilst rollerskating!

Drakeburn
2012-12-18, 10:08 PM
Not guilty. I've never done much rollerskating before (years and years ago), and never have ever since.

TPBM is accused of watching Sailor Moon as a kid!

Socratov
2012-12-19, 04:07 AM
Not guilty, they never really showed it on television where I live.

the person below me is guilty of reading XKCD

TBFProgrammer
2012-12-19, 12:50 PM
I plead incredibly and undeniably Guilty.

The person below me stands accused of reading/watching no more than one story set in OZ.

Cosmic Traveler
2012-12-19, 09:43 PM
not guilty

i accuse the bellow poster to have had enjoyed remotely a song from either Justin bieber, Nicky minaj, One direction, lady gaga, Katy perry. The guilty will be known as heretic and be summarily executed.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-12-19, 09:43 PM
Nah, I've seen a few in the same setting. Not Guilty, your honour!
Whoa, I've never been ninja'd within the same minute 8 hours after the initial post. o.0

As for your charges against me, let me start by asking a question of my own. What is elitism? Is it some force of good, to figure out what is objectively good and objectively bad? I'd say not! Is it about social lines, created to separate the weak from the strong? Even worse than before! Or is it simply an excuse to separate yourself from the general populace, explaining that because they like something popular they are somehow weaker or more sheeple than ourselves? We cannot allow elitist thinking to dominate our lives, take from us the respect we have for the common man and slowly kill off what dignity we have left!

Ironically I've been an elitist since before I knew such things existed. I refused to read Harry Potter in elementary school because it was popular. I think I've finally snapped out of it generally.

Which is to say, the song I Kissed a Girl is fantastic and hilarious (seeing as my nerdy guy friends love to sing it to each other and has thus earned a place in my heart) and I have heard parodies of songs from all those other bands that were excellent and now I sometimes hear the normal versions on the radio and imagine the parody lyrics in place and get a little chuckle. So 'Guilty' and proud!

You, the poster who posts directly below where I posted, are being charged and accused of the criminal activity of trying to talk like a whale after seeing Finding Nemo at any point in your life!

Balmas
2012-12-19, 09:55 PM
Clap me in irons and call me a shirt, yer honor; I find Dory to be irresistibly cute.

Person below me, you stand accused of maintaining a healthy figure through the vile and unnatural torture method known as exercise! Guilty or Not Guilty!

Hbgplayer
2012-12-19, 10:33 PM
Guilty. I tend to enjoy physical exertion unless it contains maintaining a pace above 6 miles-per-hour on foot for more than a quarter mile. I hate running. :smallyuk:

You! You enjoy the foul song that is "Grandma got run over by a reindeer"!!! :smallfurious:

otakuryoga
2012-12-20, 12:12 AM
Guilty..though being a gamer i choose to hear it as "they should never give a license to a man who slings the dice yet plays an elf"

TPBM.. how do you plead on the charge of cursing like a sailor and loudly accusing the person of hacking(even though you are alone in the room and they cannot hear you) when you are killed in a shooter type game?

Elemental
2012-12-20, 12:29 AM
I do not swear, so I remain innocent.

Person Below Me... You stand accused of lighting candles because you like looking at the flame. How do you plea?

Balmas
2012-12-20, 12:57 AM
Quiet, your honor; you're disturbing the flame.

I accuse you of declaring Jackson interpretation of The Hobbit to be the best Middle Earth movie he's made yet!

Socratov
2012-12-20, 04:34 AM
Not guilty, I have yet to attempt to see the Hobbit. so until then I have either no verdict or choose the Two Towers as the best middle earth movie.

TBFProgrammer
2012-12-20, 09:58 AM
I plead Not Guilty by reason of improper judicial process, as I have not been formally charged.

Poster below me, you are charged with waiting until the eve of some gift giving occasion before purchasing the gift you will be giving.

Cosmic Traveler
2012-12-21, 03:07 PM
not guilty, i've made my purchases a week or two ago.

the poster bellow me is accused of having scammed or to have con someone out of something valuable when they were a child (the sentence will be a slap upside the head).

Hbgplayer
2012-12-21, 08:47 PM
Not Guilty. I don't need to explain myself!

You! You live somewhere nice, sunny, and warm and not 40 and raining!

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-21, 09:24 PM
40 and raining would be very warm to some people, especially those using the proper temperature scale. But no, it's around 0C here, and windy today.

TPBM, I accuse you of preferring Fahrenheit for some reason.

PurityIcekiller
2012-12-21, 10:02 PM
Not Guilty. I have no idea what the base of the Fahrenheit scale is and it's hard to spell.

Now, the person below me is accused of never finishing what they've

Amridell
2012-12-22, 01:29 AM
Guilty. Guilty as all. I think I have twenty or so started game projects, that I never had the desire to really code full out.

Thou hast been accused of loving Vocaloid!

Not guilty, I know Polaroid but wth is vocaloid

Vocaloid is a "singer-in-a-box" computer program that can sing (for the most part) in Japanese (which is fine by me, I'm learning it :D).

My personal favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFUtoSBsYq8

Cosmic Traveler
2012-12-22, 01:58 AM
Not guilty, I know Polaroid but wth is vocaloid?

TPBM is accused of liking MLP: FiM.

PurityIcekiller
2012-12-22, 02:15 AM
Guilty, but it's not a crime. :smallannoyed:

The person below me has linked to TV Tropes, trapping innocent posters. Guilty or not guilty?

@V: All right, I've adjusted it.

Elemental
2012-12-22, 02:22 AM
Your hypocrisy on this matter is practically tangible. So tangible, I shall make it into soup.
At least... I think it was you who linked it all those times...

Anyway... Let me get up on my soapbox...
Citizens! An accusation need not be of a crime! I can accuse a person of having secret clarinet lessons and they may or may not be guilty of such a thing. But there was no crime but my accusation was still valid and their claims of guilt or innocence are more than applicable!
This thread is not a thread concerning illegal matters and the accusations made here are not of a serious nature. So don't waste your time responding seriously and sit back and enjoy the humour and fun.
In short, lighten up Purity. It's just a cartoon.

The Person Below Me is accused of underwater basketweaving!

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-22, 10:02 AM
Not guilty; I don't even know how to do regular basket weaving (except perhaps in a general sense).

TPBM is guilty of not getting subtle jokes. No pun intended. :smallwink:

Proud Tortoise
2012-12-22, 10:10 AM
Guilty, probably, since I never hear subtle jokes. Or, more likely I do... But don't get them.

TPBM is guilty of messing up the apocalypse! I KNOW IT WAS YOU! CONFESS!:smallfurious:

Hbgplayer
2012-12-22, 02:31 PM
Um, only if that weird, really big guy with squid/tentacles coming out of his face that I hit with my boat was supposed to be anything important...:smallconfused:

You below me have been known to listen to Psy; and enjoy it!

ShadowFireLance
2012-12-22, 04:58 PM
Guilty...

you, Below me, You really, Really like Dragons, Guilty or not?

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-22, 07:35 PM
Not guilty; I only like dragons that haven't been convicted. :smalltongue:

TPBM is (perhaps) guilty of being a Troglander.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-12-22, 11:25 PM
Not guilty, though I would like to be were my lifestyle different.

The Poster Below Me couldn't take me on at any game in the Call of Duty franchise and win.

PurityIcekiller
2012-12-23, 01:53 AM
Guilty, as I've never played.

The person below me uses inconsistent screen names. Guilty or not guilty?

TBFProgrammer
2012-12-23, 11:15 AM
Guilty, I've one from about five years back that I used in two locations I still log in to. Also, it only makes sense to change up one's name based on context, depending on how anonymous one wants to be.

The one which speaks from a position lower than my own is charged with being guilty of not checking for white text.

Hbgplayer
2012-12-23, 01:30 PM
Not Guilty! I always check for secret messages; even if it is due to my phone removing all non-bold formatting from text on this site, i.e. White text displays as black on my phone. :smallannoyed:

He who resides in the post below me has been charged with not liking eggnog!

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-23, 08:24 PM
Not guilty. I do love me some eggnog.

TPBM I accuse of enjoying darkness.

Balmas
2012-12-24, 04:30 AM
Guilty, your honor. I love darkness. I do some of my best sleeping in it.

Person below me, you are accused of having an incredibly comfortable bed.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-12-24, 06:02 AM
Sadly, I am not guilty. My bed is only moderately comfortable.

You, there, poster whoeth cometh below! Thou art accused of using faketh old Englishe in a reale conversation at somme pointeth!

TBFProgrammer
2012-12-24, 10:46 AM
Sadly, I am not guilty. My bed is only moderately comfortable.

You, there, poster whoeth cometh below! Thou art accused of using faketh old Englishe in a reale conversation at somme pointeth!

Thou cuts me to the quick with thine vile accusations. (Guilty)

Ye whom has the distinct pleasure of following in mine wake, prey tell us whither thou art guilty of rampaging as the foulest dragon of the name of Trogdor.

Zaydos
2012-12-24, 12:41 PM
Not guilty! I would never lower myself to using that name. As for rampaging as a foul dragon :smallcool:

Person below me, I accuse you of the fowl crime of slaying a dragon to use its head as a sock puppet, how do you plead?

Balmas
2012-12-24, 01:49 PM
Nay, my good drake; the largest thing I've ever used as a hand puppet was a human skull. Mitt wasn't very talkative.

Good sir-or madam- you stand accused of having a morbid sense of humor. How do you plead?

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-24, 08:54 PM
I do indeed. Guilty as charged.

TPBM is guilty of ninja'ing people all the time.

Cosmic Traveler
2012-12-24, 10:02 PM
not guilty. i have done it only once and never happened again, and it was not so long ago actually

TPBM is guilty of "teh h4x"

Hbgplayer
2012-12-25, 01:03 AM
Not guilty, seeing as I can't understand what it is I'm being accused of. :confused:

You below me! You're not with your family this time of the year. I'm sorry! :smallfrown:

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-12-25, 08:14 AM
Right now I'm guilty, but that is because I find myself in the constraints of working the night of Christmas Eve (and the night of Christmas itself), but come Christmas morning I will be reunited with the ones I hold dearest. Though I do have 'family' as in all my grandparents that I am not with but Christmas cards act as a faux-visit each year. So I'm gonna go with Guilty.

Order, order in the court! The defendant below is hereby charged with being one sexy fella/dame!