PDA

View Full Version : Halloween is coming and... [20 Dollars mode]

Arcanist
2012-10-02, 01:12 AM
I was planning on Driving me and some friends up to an old cabin in the woods my friend told me about. We're going to play D&D for a horror game... I really don't know how to approach this without a cliche... My friends have been playing Slender for the past few months and I introduced them to the ARGs (Marble Hornets, T12, DH00, EverymanHYBRID, etc.) So I was thinking about using something Slenderman for my game (and for messing around with my players through out it). I have a month to plan this out and so far I have the following materials

-3 White Morphsuits that my Brother and his friends is going to wear
-3 Suits to accompany it
-The location (A Cabin in the woods)
-My girlfriend is bringing her (who will be in the dark on the matter) friend along and she (my girlfriend) is going to play Daphne (get kidnapped)

I'm tempted to just tell them they can play whatever they want, but I don't know how to build up the tension and when everything would be appropriate... So I come to you the masters of planning and out right sadistic DM'ing... Hit me with your best shot guys :smallamused:

Slipperychicken
2012-10-02, 08:07 AM
Murderjacks (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/fw/20040828a) closely resemble Slender. Their fluff is very close too, just take the face off and you're golden. It wouldn't be a stretch to include a teleport SLA if you think he doesn't have enough Dimension Doors per day to adequately represent the shifting/appearing thing he does. Party better have good Will saves.. if they fail the wrong one (He has a lot of save-or-lose spells), they're pretty much boned.

You could also check out the "creepiest dnd content" thread.