PDA

View Full Version : (PF) Undead Lord Advice

Morbis Meh
2012-10-02, 02:59 PM
Hello all, it's been awhile since I have made a thread on this board so I thought I may as well ask for a little help with a character I am making for a 12th level PbP game.

He is a 12th level Aasimar cleric with the Undead lord archetype (So I get Undead Mastery and Command Undead) and follows the demigod Jergal (this takes place in faerun). Now He is not an evil cleric, more of a stern neutral one who uses necromancy as a means to his gods end (the death of the world): So here is the build I am limited to official PF material and any Faerun material. Mostly I am at a loss for feats, what to do with my corpse companion and rules regarding animate dead/create undead

Stats:
Str: 10
Dex:12
Con: 15
Int 12
Wis: 22 =>26
Cha: 18 =>20

Feats: Extra channeling, Selective Channeling, Quicken Channeling, Improved Channeling, Necrotic affinity (I heal via negative energy) and Extend spell

The character channels negative energy so Necotic Affinity needs to stay to make him more viable. I am more interested if there are feats that will help me make better undead; I want quality over quantity so I do not bog down the game. Also in regards to animate undead and create undead am I able to create variant undead with templates? Thank you for your help!