PDA

View Full Version : Darkvison

Kyberwulf
2012-10-07, 07:56 PM
Is there an item in pathfinder, or splatbooks from 3.5 that negates the Light sensitivity thing?

Not looking for feats. Just Items. I seem to recall some sort of Sunglasses, i don't know where I seen them.

Lyndworm
2012-10-07, 09:03 PM
I think that Sundark Goggles are perfect for you. Races of the Dragon, p123. 10gp to negate the dazzled condition and even a get a small bonus against Gaze attacks.

Kelb_Panthera
2012-10-07, 09:57 PM
I think that Sundark Goggles are perfect for you. Races of the Dragon, p123. 10gp to negate the dazzled condition and even a get a small bonus against Gaze attacks.

Bonus points: going by the description, they're just shades. :smallcool:

Kyberwulf
2012-10-07, 11:38 PM
Cool, Thanks for the help.

On another note.
A friend just got the Advance Race Guide book for Pathfinder. Have you noticed that every race, except humans, has either lowlight vision, Darkvision or .. both.

Also why did they take darkvision 120' away from drow but keep the light sensitivity? They did that with a lot of races. Gave them the 60' of Darkvision but also gave some races Light Sensitivity. I don't understand that.

Psyren
2012-10-08, 01:50 AM
On another note.
A friend just got the Advance Race Guide book for Pathfinder. Have you noticed that every race, except humans, has either lowlight vision, Darkvision or .. both.

There are other races (e.g. Halflings) that also don't get special sight.

Also why did they take darkvision 120' away from drow but keep the light sensitivity? They did that with a lot of races. Gave them the 60' of Darkvision but also gave some races Light Sensitivity. I don't understand that.

Not sure what you mean, the drow entry in the PRD (Both B1 and ARG) has the darkvision 120'.

Krazzman
2012-10-08, 06:07 AM
There are the "Sunglasses" from the Eberron Campaign Setting (or the Spaltbook about the swamps). In the Frostburn Campaign Setting... I thinkt here is an Item against SNOW-Blindness which might be useful.

Kyberwulf
2012-10-08, 01:04 PM
huh. so they do. Indeed. Weird, I could have sworn it was 60' the other day.