PDA

View Full Version : Things I May No Longer Do While Playing IV: The Decanter of Endless Bad Ideas

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Ionbound
2013-07-18, 07:58 AM
I think the link is broken.

vasharanpaladin
2013-07-18, 12:22 PM
>Bionicles

You win this thread.

No he doesn't, that would require him to remember that "Bionicle" does not ever get pluralized. :smallfurious:

Arkhosia
2013-07-18, 01:26 PM
No he doesn't, that would require him to remember that "Bionicle" does not ever get pluralized. :smallfurious:

Just seeing Hero Factory toys has degraded a few brain cells. Sorry.

>Bionicles

You win this thread.

I can now say I won The Decanter of Endless Bad Ideas. :smalltongue:

vasharanpaladin
2013-07-18, 04:10 PM
Just seeing Hero Factory toys has degraded a few brain cells. Sorry.

...Okay, that I can sympathize with. Blasted cheap knockoffs. :smallfrown:

Arkhosia
2013-07-18, 04:44 PM
...Okay, that I can sympathize with. Blasted cheap knockoffs. :smallfrown:

Dumping an excellent plot of good vs. evil with tons of twists, fans, awesome elemental powers, and creative characters for a factory that builds people to put criminals in a jail that forgets to take the villain's weapons away? Seems legit.

Angel Bob
2013-07-18, 05:00 PM
Business-wise, I guess it had to be done, but this is really off-topic. Take it back to the dying remnants of BZPower or something. :smalltongue:

Besides, there's a new Things I May No Longer Do topic anyway. This one can probably be closed now.

Arkhosia
2013-07-18, 05:55 PM
Business-wise, I guess it had to be done, but this is really off-topic. Take it back to the dying remnants of BZPower or something. :smalltongue:

Besides, there's a new Things I May No Longer Do topic anyway. This one can probably be closed now.

Sorry. Just wanted to say one last thing before moving on.

Man on Fire
2013-07-21, 08:48 PM
* Cannot convince entire party to play sibling and set as our goal to make mot complicated family three ever.
** Our family name cannot be Summers.

Ksheep
2013-07-21, 09:04 PM
It should be noted (once again) that this thread has reached it's 50 page mark, and is therefore defunct. The new thread can be found here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293087). If a mod could lock this thread, it would be greatly appreciated.