PDA

View Full Version : The One With the Giant Key IC

Newtons-third
2012-10-09, 12:43 PM
OOC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257980)

The Trickmaster finally falls to its knees before your relentless attacks. Its body shimmers and fades as a large heart is released from its form. The heart soon vanishes as well.

"What is that awful racket? You've disturbed my nap." The Doorknob yawns, opening its "mouth" wide. Within the keyhole, there's a shining light.

Sora, your keyblade seems to be responding.

pinwiz
2012-10-10, 03:40 PM
My Keyblade seems to be doing something. I think i'll put it in the keyhole.

Sora puts the key in the keyhole.

Newtons-third
2012-10-10, 03:47 PM
As Sora approaches with the keyblade, a beam of light flashes from it to the keyhole. The shimmer inside fades.

You can all feel the lingering shadow over Wonderland fall away.

Another path still awaits from Traverse Town.

Shadowbow19
2012-10-11, 10:01 AM
All aboard! Lets head back see where that other path leads to now.

Newtons-third
2012-10-11, 11:49 AM
Following the other lane between worlds, you come across a new realm.

Landing in an immense courtyard surrounded by marble pillars, you see a set of great gates before you, with two statues flanking the entrance.
http://membres.multimania.fr/killassan/images/olympus_coliseum.jpg

Along the walls of the courtyard are glimpses out to the world beyond, but all that can be seen are fluffy white clouds. Also along the walls are various noticeboards.

Pinaplz
2012-10-11, 11:56 AM
I go over and read the noticeboards.
Maybe these will tell us something about where we are.

Newtons-third
2012-10-11, 08:10 PM
Across the top of the noticeboards are two words.

OLYMPUS COLISEUM

The boards have fliers for upcoming tournaments, as well as rankings from prior ones. One name sits atop most of the rankings:

HERCULES

pinwiz
2012-10-11, 10:30 PM
Tournaments sound fun. I wonder if we could give Hercules a run for his money. The tournaments are probably through those doors.

Newtons-third
2012-10-11, 11:50 PM
Pushing open the great double doors, the three of you enter the antechamber to the stadium. By the far wall, there is a passage leading out into the stadium itself. Beside the passage is a stool. Upon the stool, back to you, is a short, fat satyr, working on a small tournament match board on the wall.

Hey kid, move that column over there for me. Need to tidy up before the games.

At the side of the chamber, you see a broken marble column, about 6 feet across.

Pinaplz
2012-10-12, 07:32 PM
Pushing open the great double doors, the three of you enter the antechamber to the stadium. By the far wall, there is a passage leading out into the stadium itself. Beside the passage is a stool. Upon the stool, back to you, is a short, fat satyr, working on a small tournament match board on the wall.

Hey kid, move that column over there for me. Need to tidy up before the games.

At the side of the chamber, you see a broken marble column, about 6 feet across.

I attempt to move the column as he asks.

Newtons-third
2012-10-12, 08:28 PM
Goofy fails to move the column.

What's takin' so long, kid?

pinwiz
2012-10-12, 08:30 PM
Here, let someone who knows what he's doing give it a shot.

I attempt to move the column.

Newtons-third
2012-10-12, 08:38 PM
Sora fails to move the column.

Hey, did you hear me? I need you to move-

The satyr turns around, and stops mid-sentence.

Oh, I thought you were Herc. What do you want?

pinwiz
2012-10-12, 08:46 PM
When is the tournament starting up?

Newtons-third
2012-10-12, 08:58 PM
The next one is in a couple of days, but the prelims are today, which is why I'm a very busy satyr.

He hops down from his stool, and starts arranging some trophies at the side of the hall.

pinwiz
2012-10-12, 09:06 PM
I walk over and read the trophies.

Newtons-third
2012-10-12, 09:46 PM
The trophies are on display for upcoming games. The place trophies for the next tournament show it as the Phil Cup.

Pinaplz
2012-10-12, 11:30 PM
How might we go about entering in this tournament of yours?

Newtons-third
2012-10-13, 12:38 AM
HA! You guys? Enter? This tournament is for pros. No walk-ins. First you have to qualify for the preliminaries, and that's just so we can get the real champs for the games themselves. Sorry, kids, but I've got three words for ya: No way!

Pinaplz
2012-10-13, 04:38 PM
HA! You guys? Enter? This tournament is for pros. No walk-ins. First you have to qualify for the preliminaries, and that's just so we can get the real champs for the games themselves. Sorry, kids, but I've got three words for ya: No way!

What if we beat you? Can we enter then?

Newtons-third
2012-10-13, 05:08 PM
You know, you got guts, kid, I'll give ya that. I guess it couldn't hurt to let you in the prelims. Have a couple spots open anyway. But don't come cryin' to me when ya go out in the first round.

The satyr hands you a pass.
Entry pass for one individual or team to the Philoctetes Cup preliminaries.
Not a guarantee of entrance to the Phil Cup. Olympus Coliseum not liable for injuries or stolen property. See terms and conditions for more details.

You can go through the doors to the arena whenever you're ready, we should be starting in just a little bit.

pinwiz
2012-10-13, 06:13 PM
Lets go show them what we're made of!!

Newtons-third
2012-10-13, 09:19 PM
Heading through the far doors, the enormous stadium spreads out before you. Flanked by rows of tiered seats to left and right, the central arena is a flat square, with high pillars at each corner. The seats are empty. At the opposite end from where you entered, an iron portcullis sits closed, presumably leading down to the underworkings of the Coliseum.

Standing near the bars is a cloaked figure. He appears to be speaking to someone through the gate, and you see a flash of blue flame before the other walks away. The cloaked man starts heading your way, lowering his hood.
http://kingdomhearts.neoseeker.com/w/i/kingdomhearts/e/e1/Kh-cloud.jpg

Okay guys, let's do this.
The satyr has come up behind you. He's walking toward the center of the arena.

Shadowbow19
2012-10-14, 12:54 AM
I start walking after the satyr, gesturing towords the others to follow

Newtons-third
2012-10-14, 02:21 AM
Okay, you twos are newcomers, so let me explain a few things. We'll be doin' seven rounds for the prelims, whoever makes it all the way through gets to enter the main cup. Whoever doesn't... well, the Coliseum isn't liable, sorry. You three are first up. Spiky, you'll be up next. Let the games begin!

The warrior wanders off to the benches. The satyr waddles off to the front again.

Soon, the satyr's voice comes booming over the arena.
Round One: Begin!

Four Soldiers and Two Blue Rhapsodies appear!
Roll for initiative!

pinwiz
2012-10-14, 02:33 AM
It's time to fight!

[roll0]

Pinaplz
2012-10-14, 01:47 PM
This hardly seems fair, we're outnumbered two to one. Hyuk-hyuk!

[roll0]

pinwiz
2012-10-14, 02:43 PM
I attack all out, making my enemies feel the bite of Lady Luck. As the fight goes on, I dance around the battlefield, dodging the enemies' attacks.
Is that all you've got? This is easy!

Turn 1: full combo: 2 attacks on first Blue Rhapsody [roll0] [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] 1 attack on second Blue Rhapsody [roll4] [roll5]

Turn 2: full combo: attack 3 different shadows [roll6] [roll7] [roll8] [roll9] [roll10] [roll11]

Turn 3: attack and dodge: attack lowest health enemy [roll12] [roll13]

Turn 4: attack and dodge: attack lowest health enemy [roll14] [roll15]

If lower than half health, use aero

Turn 5: attack and dodge: attack lowest health enemy [roll16] [roll17]

Pinaplz
2012-10-14, 05:47 PM
CHARGE!!!

Round 1
Attack spell-caster once and then block. To hit: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
If I block and get a counter attack:
To hit: [roll2] Damage:[roll3]
Round 2
Attack spell-caster once and then block. To hit: [roll4] Damage: [roll5]
To hit: [roll6] Damage:[roll7]
Round 3
Attack spell-caster once and then block. To hit: [roll8] Damage: [roll9]
To hit: [roll10] Damage:[roll11]
Round 4
Attack spell-caster once and then block. To hit: [roll12] Damage: [roll13]
To hit: [roll14] Damage:[roll15]
Round 5
Attack spell-caster once and then block. To hit: [roll16] Damage: [roll17]
To hit: [roll18] Damage:[roll19]

Misc Notes: If I am ever below 10hp I use a cure spell, and if I kill my spellcaster I move on to the other, and if that is dead I go after heartless with the lowest health.

Shadowbow19
2012-10-15, 10:57 AM
Here we go!
Initiative: [roll0]
ATTACK!!!!
Round 1:
I cast Thunder on the two Blue Rhapsodies [roll1][roll2]

Round 2:
I cast Blizzara on the spell caster that Goofy isn't attacking first [roll3]

Round 3:
If anyone is at half hp or less I cast Cure [roll4] and Leaf Bracer comes into effect, Blizzara continues [roll5]. If no one needs healing I cast Thunder prioritizing the two Blue Rhapsodies first then on whoever is lowest [roll6] [roll7]

Round 4:
If anyone is at half hp or less I cast Cure [roll8] and Leaf Bracer comes into effect, Blizzara continues [roll9]and jumps to the other Blue Rhapsodie if the first dies. If no one needs healing I cast Thunder prioritizing the two Blue Rhapsodies first then on whoever is lowest [roll10] [roll11]

Round 5:
If anyone is at half hp or less I cast Cure [roll12] and Leaf Bracer comes into effect. If no one needs healing I cast Thunder prioritizing the two Blue Rhapsodies first then on whoever is lowest [roll13] [roll14]

Newtons-third
2012-10-15, 12:21 PM
The Heartless move to surround you, lashing out and matching your ferocity!

Initiative: 15, tie goes to Donald.
Round 1:
Blue Rhapsody and Soldier attacking Donald, other Blue Rhapsody and Soldier attacking Goofy, last 2 Soldiers attacking Sora.

vs. Donald
Blue Rhapsody: 6 damage before save to Donald.
Soldier: 12, misses.

vs. Goofy
Blue Rhapsody: 7 damage before save to Goofy.
Soldier: 11, misses.

vs. Sora
Soldier: 7, misses.
Soldier: 11, misses.

Blue Rhapsodies save against Donald’s Thunder: 15, 20. First fails, second succeeds.

Blue Rhapsody defeated by Goofy. Blue Rhapsody defeated by Sora. Sora damages Soldier for 8.

Round 2:
Both Blue Rhapsodies defeated. Soldiers at 12, 20, 20, and 20 hp.

Two Soldiers attacking Goofy, one each for Sora and Donald.

vs. Goofy
Soldier: Natural 20, 9 doesn’t confirm. Blocked. Counter-attacked for 7 damage.
Soldier: 20, hit. 3 damage.

vs. Sora
Soldier: 13, miss.

vs. Donald
Soldier: 13, miss.

Soldier saves against Donald’s Blizzard. 8, failure.

Soldier defeated by Goofy's counter-attack! Sora damages Soldier for 11. Sora damages Soldier for 9.

Round 3:
Three Soldiers remain, at 9, 11, and 20 hp.

One Soldier attacking Sora.

Soldier: 20, hit. 4 damage.

Soldier saves against Blizzard. 18, success. 5 damage.
Soldiers save against Thunder. 21, success, 6 damage. 5, failure, 11 damage.

Donald destroys 2 Soldiers! Goofy and Sora damage Soldier for 17.

Round 4:
One Soldier remains at 3 hp. Destroyed by Donald’s Blizzard.

Treasure:
1x Frost Shard

Shadowbow19
2012-10-15, 12:34 PM
We did it!

Newtons-third
2012-10-15, 01:04 PM
Round 2: Begin!

Three Blue Rhapsodies appear, along with ten Shadows!
Roll for new initiative!
Heartless: [roll0]

Shadowbow19
2012-10-15, 05:02 PM
Initiative
[roll0]

pinwiz
2012-10-15, 10:07 PM
Round 2? You're going down!

HP=18/22

Round 1: Cast Aero, Dodge

Round 2: Full Combo: attack each Blue Rhapsody with one attack [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] [roll4][roll5] [roll6]

Round 3: full combo: attack 3 shadows [roll7] [roll8] [roll9] [roll10][roll11] [roll12]

Round 4: Full Combo: attack any blue rhapsodies left with one attack each
or
attack shadows with one attack each [roll13] [roll14] [roll15] [roll16][roll17] [roll18]

Round 5: Cast Fire on highest health enemy [roll19]

Shadowbow19
2012-10-16, 11:27 AM
Ha. Aren't the rounds supposed to get harder?

HP: 19

Round 1:
Cast Blizzara on a small Shadow [roll0]

Round 2:
Blizzara continues [roll1]. I cast Blizzara on another small Shadow [roll2]

Round 3: Blizzara continues [roll3], Blizzara continues [roll4], I cast Blizzara on another small shadow [roll5].

Round 4:
Blizzara continues [roll6], Blizzara continues [roll7], I cast Cure on anyone under half health, Leaf Bracer comes into effect, if no one needs healing I cast Thunder on two with lowest health [roll8] [roll9]

Round 5:
Blizzara continues [roll10], i cast cure on whoever is lowest on HP

Shadowbow19
2012-10-16, 11:30 AM
*forgot the two cure spells* [roll0], [roll1]

Pinaplz
2012-10-16, 06:25 PM
DOUBLE CHARGE!!!

Initiative:
[roll0]

Combat:

Round1:
Attack spell-caster once and then block. To hit: [roll1] Damage: [roll2] If I block and get a counter attack
To hit: [roll3] Damage: [roll4]
Round2:
Attack spell-caster once and then block. To hit: [roll5] Damage: [roll6] If I block and get a counter attack
To hit: [roll7] Damage: [roll8]
Round3:
Attack spell-caster once and then block. To hit: [roll9] Damage: [roll10] If I block and get a counter attack
To hit: [roll11] Damage: [roll12]
Round4:
Attack spell-caster once and then block. To hit: [roll13] Damage: [roll14] If I block and get a counter attack
To hit: [roll15] Damage: [roll16]
Round5:
Attack spell-caster once and then block. To hit: [roll17] Damage: [roll18] If I block and get a counter attack
To hit: [roll19] Damage: [roll20]

Misc Notes: If I am ever below 10hp I use a cure spell
[roll21]
and if I kill my spellcaster I move on to the other, and if those are dead I go after heartless with the lowest health.

Newtons-third
2012-10-18, 10:27 PM
The little blue flying Heartless flit around the arena, bombarding the heroes with ice spells. The shadows gather 'round, nearly overwhelming in their numbers.

Round 1:
3 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp each, 10 Shadows at 10 hp each.

Shadow saves against Donald’s Blizzara: 19, success. Shadow takes 7 damage.

One Blue Rhapsody and 3 Shadows attacking each hero. Extra Shadow attacking Sora.

vs. Sora:
Blue Rhapsody casts Blizzard! 7 damage before save. Sora saves for 17, success! 4 damage. Reduced by Aero, 2 damage!
4 Shadows attack, but Sora is dodging!

vs. Donald:
Blue Rhapsody casts Blizzard! 12 damage before save. Donald saves for 22, success! 6 damage.
3 Shadows attack! 9, 6, 2 to hit. No damage!

vs. Goofy:
Blue Rhapsody casts Blizzard! 12 damage before save. Goofy saves for 11, failure! 12 damage.
3 Shadows attack! 11, 14, 9 to hit. No damage!

Round 2:
3 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp each, 9 Shadows at 10 hp each, 1 Shadow at 3 hp.

Sora strikes a Blue Rhapsody for 7 damage!
Shadow saves against Donald’s Blizzara: Natural 20! Shadow takes 6 damage. Shadow is destroyed!
Shadow saves against Donald’s Blizzara: 3, failure. Shadow takes 12 damage. Shadow is destroyed!

3 Shadows attacking Donald and Goofy each. 2 Shadows attacking Sora.

vs. Sora:
2 Shadows attack! 16, 8 to hit. 3 damage. Reduced by Aero to 2 damage!

vs. Donald:
3 Shadows attack! 11, 7, 6 to hit. No damage!

vs. Goofy:
3 Shadows attack! 4, 17, 17 to hit. Shadow is blocked, and Goofy counter-attacks for 8 damage! Goofy is hit for 2 damage!

Round 3:
2 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp each, 1 Blue Rhapsody at 13 hp, 7 Shadows at 10 hp each, 1 Shadow at 2 hp.

Sora strikes a Shadow for 10 damage! Shadow is destroyed!
Sora strikes a Shadow for 10 damage! Shadow is destroyed!
Sora strikes a Shadow for 11 damage! Shadow is destroyed!
Shadow saves against Donald’s Blizzara: 5. Shadow takes 9 damage!
Shadow saves against Donald’s Blizzara: 8. Shadow takes 11 damage! Shadow is destroyed!
Goofy strikes a Blue Rhapsody for 7 damage!

1 Blue Rhapsody attacking each hero. 1 Shadow attacking each hero, 1 more Shadow attacking Goofy.

vs. Sora:
Blue Rhapsody casts Blizzard! Sora saves for 13, failure! Sora takes 8 damage! Damage reduced to 4 by Aero!
Shadow attacks! 15 to hit. Sora takes 2 damage. Reduced to 1 by Aero!

vs. Donald:
Blue Rhapsody casts Blizzard! Donald saves for 21, success! Donald takes 4 damage!
Shadow attacks! Natural 20! 7 to confirm, no critical. Donald takes 5 damage!

vs. Goofy:
Blue Rhapsody casts Blizzard! Goofy saves for 16, success! Goofy takes 6 damage!
2 Shadows attack! 14, 6 to hit. No damage!

Round 4:
2 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp each, 1 Blue Rhapsody at 6 hp, 3 Shadows at 10 hp, 1 Shadow at 1 hp.

Sora strikes a Blue Rhapsody for 12 damage! Blue Rhapsody is destroyed!
Shadow saves against Donald’s Blizzara: 12, failure. Shadow takes 12 damage! Shadow is destroyed!
Donald casts Cure on Sora! Sora is healed for 10!
Goofy strikes a Blue Rhapsody for 8!

One Shadow attacking each hero.

vs. Sora:
Shadow attacks! 4 to hit. No damage!

vs. Donald:
Shadow attacks! Donald has Leaf Bracer!
vs. Goofy:
Shadow attacks! 14 to hit. No damage!

Round 5:
1 Blue Rhapsody at 20 hp, 1 Blue Rhapsody at 12 hp, 3 Shadows at 10 hp.

Sora blasts Blue Rhapsody with Fire! Blue Rhapsody saves for 17! Blue Rhapsody takes 5 damage.
Donald casts Cure on himself! Donald is healed for 7!
Goofy strikes Blue Rhapsody for 8!

1 Blue Rhapsody each attacks Sora and Goofy. 1 Shadow attacks each hero.

vs. Sora:
Blue Rhapsody casts Blizzard! Sora saves for 9, failure! Sora takes 12 damage!
Shadow attacks Sora! 13 to hit. No damage!

vs. Donald:
Shadow attacks Donald! 7 to hit. No damage!

vs. Goofy:
Blue Rhapsody casts Blizzard! Goofy saves for 7, failure! Goofy takes 8 damage!
Shadow attacks Goofy! 8 to hit. No damage!

1 Blue Rhapsody at 15 hp, 1 Blue Rhapsody at 4 hp, 3 Shadows at 10 hp.
Sora is at 17 hp, Donald is at 21 hp, Goofy is at 9 hp.

pinwiz
2012-10-18, 11:58 PM
HP: 17/22

Round 1: Attack the highest health Blue Rhapsody and dodge [roll0] [roll1]

Round 2: Attack 2 Blue Rhapsodies and a shadow [roll2] [roll3] [roll4] [roll5] [roll6] [roll7]

Round 3:attack Highest health enemy and dodge [roll8] [roll9]

Round 4: attack 3 enemies, prioritizing highest health [roll10] [roll11] [roll12] [roll13] [roll14] [roll15]

Round 5: attack 3 enemies, prioritizing highest health [roll16] [roll17] [roll18] [roll19] [roll20] [roll21]

Pinaplz
2012-10-20, 06:21 PM
Seeing as I am at 9hp I intend to block my way to victory! Also my AC is now higher for having defender.

Round 6:
I attack a Blue, and if there are no Blues left to attack I attack a Shadow; [roll0] to hit, and [roll1] for damage. I block. If I get a counter attack I roll [roll2] to hit, and [roll3] for damage.
Round 7:
I attack a Blue, and if there are no Blues left to attack I attack a Shadow; [roll4] to hit, and [roll5] for damage. I block. If I get a counter attack I roll [roll6] to hit, and [roll7] for damage.
Round 8:
I attack a Blue, and if there are no Blues left to attack I attack a Shadow; [roll8] to hit, and [roll9] for damage. I block. If I get a counter attack I roll [roll10] to hit, and [roll11] for damage.
Round 9:
I attack a Blue, and if there are no Blues left to attack I attack a Shadow; [roll12] to hit, and [roll13] for damage. I block. If I get a counter attack I roll [roll14] to hit, and [roll15] for damage.
Round 10:
I attack a Blue, and if there are no Blues left to attack I attack a Shadow; [roll16] to hit, and [roll17] for damage. I block. If I get a counter attack I roll [roll18] to hit, and [roll19] for damage.

Misc Notes:

At some point I will probably die, in which case I hopefully second chance out of it. In that case I cast cure [roll20] on myself and resume the aforementioned strategy.

Shadowbow19
2012-10-21, 12:36 AM
HP 13/21,
lvl 2 spells: 0,
lvl 1 spells 4,

I heal the lowest hp person

Round 1:
Cure who is lowest hp [roll0], activating leaf bracers

Round 2:
Cure who is lowest hp [roll1], activating leaf bracers

Round 3;
Cure who is lowest hp [roll2], activating leaf bracers

Round 4:
Cure who is lowest hp [roll3], activating leaf bracers

Round 5:
I attack the lowest enemy with my staff, atk:[roll4], dmg:[roll5]

*If everyone is at max hp or is down by 2 hp or less i stop casting cure and use thunder on the lowest hp enemys,
[roll6], [roll7]
[roll8], [roll9]
[roll10], [roll11]

Newtons-third
2012-10-21, 02:37 PM
Both sides worn down, who will emerge victorious? The battle rages on!

Round 6:
1 Blue Rhapsody at 15 hp, 1 Blue Rhapsody at 4 hp, 3 Shadows at 10 hp.
Sora is at 17 hp, Donald is at 21 hp, Goofy is at 9 hp.

Sora hits a Blue Rhapsody for 11 damage!
Donald cures Goofy for 18 hp!
Goofy bashes a Blue Rhapsody with his shield for 7 damage! Blue Rhapsody is destroyed! Goofy regains 4 hp!

One Shadow attacks each hero!

vs. Sora:
Shadow attacks! 7 to hit. No damage!

vs. Donald:
Shadow attacks! 6 to hit. No damage!

vs. Goofy:
Shadow attacks! 5 to hit. No damage!

Round 7:
1 Blue Rhapsody at 4 hp, 3 Shadows at 10 hp.

Sora attacks a Blue Rhapsody for 11 damage! Blue Rhapsody destroyed! Sora regains 4 hp! Sora is at max hp!
Sora attacks a Shadow for 7 damage!
Sora attacks a Shadow for 8 damage!
Donald cures Goofy for 19 hp! Goofy is at max hp!

A Shadow attacks each hero!

vs. Sora:
Shadow attacks! 2 to hit. No damage!

vs. Donald:
Shadow attacks! Natural 20! 19 to confirm, critical hit! Donald has Leaf Bracer!

vs. Goofy:
Shadow attacks! Natural 20! 3 to confirm, normal hit! Goofy blocks, and counter-attacks! Goofy misses.

Round 8:
1 Shadow at 10 hp, 1 Shadow at 3 hp, 1 Shadow at 2 hp.

Sora attacks a Shadow for 12 damage! Shadow is destroyed!
Donald casts Thunder on two Shadows!
Shadow saves for 10, failure! Shadow takes 15 damage! Shadow is destroyed!
Shadow saves for 14, failure! Shadow takes 14 damage! Shadow is destroyed!

Everyone is at full hp.

Treasure:
1x Potion

Round 3, begin!

3 Blue Rhapsodies, 3 Red Nocturnes, 2 Soldiers and 2 Shadows appear!

Roll for initiative! 9 for Heartless.

pinwiz
2012-10-21, 03:07 PM
More? Let's beat them down!

HP 22/22

Round 1: Full combo attack 3 Blue rhapsodies: [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] [roll4] [roll5] [roll6]

Round 2: Full Combo, attack 3 Red Nocturnes: [roll7] [roll8] [roll9] [roll10] [roll11] [roll12]

Round 3: Full combo, attack 2 soldiers and a shadow: [roll13] [roll14] [roll15] [roll16] [roll17] [roll18]

Round 4: cast Aero and dodge

Round 5: full combo, attack 3 enemies, prioritizing highest health casters: [roll19] [roll20] [roll21] [roll22] [roll23] [roll24]

Shadowbow19
2012-10-21, 03:17 PM
HP:21/21
lvl 2 spells: 3
lvl 1 spells: 6

Round 1:
Cast thunder on the two lowest hp Blue Rhapsodies or Red Nocturnes [roll1], [roll2]

Round 2:
Cast thunder on the two lowest hp Blue Rhapsodies or Red Nocturnes [roll3], [roll4]

Round 3:
Cast thunder on the two lowest hp Blue Rhapsodies or Red Nocturnes [roll5], [roll6]

Round 4:
Cast thunder on the two lowest hp Blue Rhapsodies or Red Nocturnes [roll7], [roll8]

Round 5:
Cast thunder on the two lowest hp Blue Rhapsodies or Red Nocturnes [roll9], [roll10]

*If there are no more casters then i go for the Solders then Shadows

*If anyone drops to 6HP or less i use Cure
Cure:
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]
[roll14]

Pinaplz
2012-10-21, 04:53 PM
These mages appear to be multiplying!

Attack Order:
I attack Reds, then Blues. When there are no spell casters left I attack shadows then soldiers.

Initiative
[roll0]

Strategy Overview
I use full attacks until I drop below half hp. Once I drop below I use one attack and one block and hope for counterattacks.

Round 1:
Attack primary target twice;[roll1] to hit, [roll2] for damage. [roll3] to hit, [roll4] for damage.
If below half health I attack primary target once then block; [roll5] to hit, [roll6] for damage. If I get a counterattack then [roll7] to hit, and [roll8]
Round 2:
Attack primary target twice;[roll9] to hit, [roll10] for damage. [roll11] to hit, [roll12] for damage.
If below half health I attack primary target once then block; [roll13] to hit, [roll14] for damage. If I get a counterattack then [roll15] to hit, and [roll16]
Round 3:
Attack primary target twice;[roll17] to hit, [roll18] for damage. [roll19] to hit, [roll20] for damage.
If below half health I attack primary target once then block; [roll21] to hit, [roll22] for damage. If I get a counterattack then [roll23] to hit, and [roll24]
Round 4:
Attack primary target twice;[roll25] to hit, [roll26] for damage. [roll27] to hit, [roll28] for damage.
If below half health I attack primary target once then block; [roll29] to hit, [roll30] for damage. If I get a counterattack then [roll31] to hit, and [roll32]
Round 5:
Attack primary target twice;[roll33] to hit, [roll34] for damage. [roll35] to hit, [roll36] for damage.
If below half health I attack primary target once then block; [roll37] to hit, [roll38] for damage. If I get a counterattack then [roll39] to hit, and [roll40]

Newtons-third
2012-10-21, 06:05 PM
The spellcasters grow more numerous, freezing and burning the heroes in rapid succession. The matches are becoming yet more frantic. Do the keyblade wielder and his friends have what it takes to reach the next round?

Round 1:
3 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp each. 3 Red Nocturnes at 20 hp each. 2 Soldiers at 20 hp each. 2 Shadows at 10 hp each.

Sora strikes a Blue Rhapsody for 8 damage!
Sora strikes a Blue Rhapsody for 12 damage!
Sora strikes a Blue Rhapsody for 10 damage!
Goofy attacks a Red Nocturne twice, but misses!

The Heartless attack!
One Blue Rhapsody each casts Blizzard at a hero! 2 Shadows attack Sora, 1 Soldier each attacks Donald and Goofy.

vs. Sora:
Sora saves against Blizzard for 21, success! 4 damage!

vs. Donald:
Donald saves against Blizzard for 8, failure! 12 damage!
Soldier attacks! 5 to hit. No damage!

vs. Goofy:
Goofy saves against Blizzard for 6, failure! 11 damage!
Soldier attacks! 17 to hit. 3 damage!

Donald casts Thunder on two Blue Rhapsodies!
Blue Rhapsody saves for 12, failure! 11 damage! Blue Rhapsody is destroyed! Donald regains 4 hp.
Blue Rhapsody saves for 12, failure! 12 damage! Blue Rhapsody is destroyed! Donald regains 4 hp.

Sora is at 18 hp, Donald is at 17 hp, Goofy is at 24 hp.

Round 2:
1 Blue Rhapsody at 12 hp. 3 Red Nocturnes at 20 hp each. 2 Soldiers at 20 hp each. 2 Shadows at 10 hp each.

Sora strikes a Red Nocturne for 11 damage!
Sora strikes a Red Nocturne for 8 damage!
Goofy bashes a Red Nocturne with his shield for 6 damage!

The Heartless attack!
One Red Nocturne each casts Fire at a hero! 2 Shadows attack Sora, 1 Soldier each attacks Donald and Goofy.

vs. Sora:
Sora saves against Fire for 22, success! 6 damage!
Shadow attacks! 8 to hit. No damage!
Shadow attacks! 20 to hit. 5 damage!

vs. Donald:
Donald saves against Fire for 15, failure! 8 damage!
Soldier attacks! 9 to hit. No damage!

vs. Goofy:
Goofy saves against Fire for 17, success! 6 damage!
Soldier attacks! 3 to hit. No damage!

Donald casts Thunder on two Red Nocturnes!
Red Nocturne saves for 15, failure! 11 damage! Red Nocturne is destroyed! Donald regains 4 hp.
Red Nocturne saves for 20, success! 8 damage! Red Nocturne is destroyed! Donald regains 4 hp.

Sora is at 7 hp, Donald is at 19 hp, Goofy is at 18 hp.

Round 3:
1 Blue Rhapsody at 12 hp. 1 Red Nocturne at 20 hp. 2 Soldiers at 20 hp. 2 Shadows at 10 hp.

Sora strikes a Soldier for 10 damage!
Goofy strikes a Red Nocturne for 6 damage!

The Heartless attack!
1 Blue Rhapsody casts Blizzard at Goofy. 2 Shadows attack Sora. 1 Soldier each attacks Donald and Goofy.

vs. Sora:
Shadow attacks! 2 to hit. No damage!
Shadow attacks! 8 to hit. No damage!

vs. Donald:
Soldier attacks! 5 to hit. No damage!

vs. Goofy:
Goofy saves against Blizzard for 20, success! 5 damage!
Soldier attacks! 3 to hit. No damage!

Donald casts Thunder on one Blue Rhapsody and one Red Nocturne!
Blue Rhapsody saves for 7, failure! 13 damage! Blue Rhapsody destroyed! Donald regains 4 hp.
Red Nocturne saves for 13, failure! 15 damage! Red Nocturne destroyed! Goofy regains 4 hp.

Sora is at 7 hp, Donald is at 21 hp, Goofy is at 17 hp.

Round 4:
1 Soldier at 20 hp. 1 Soldier at 10 hp. 2 Shadows at 10 hp.

Sora casts Aero and dodge rolls!
Goofy attacks a Soldier for 8 damage!

The Heartless attack!
2 Shadows attack Goofy. 1 Soldier each attacks Sora and Donald.

vs. Sora:
Soldier attacks! 14 to hit. No damage!

vs. Donald:
Soldier attacks! 11 to hit. No damage!

vs. Goofy:
Shadow attacks! 19 to hit. Goofy blocks! Goofy counterattacks! 11 damage! Shadow destroyed! Goofy regains 2 hp.
Shadow attacks! 17 to hit. 5 damage!

Donald casts Thunder on the two Soldiers!
Soldier saves for 17, success! 8 damage!
Soldier saves for 10, failure! 13 damage! Soldier destroyed! Goofy regains 4 hp.

Sora is at 7 hp, Donald is at 21 hp, Goofy is at 18 hp.

Round 5:
1 Soldier at 12 hp. 1 Shadow at 10 hp.

Sora strikes Soldier for 7 damage!
Sora strikes Shadow for 11 damage! Shadow destroyed! Sora regains 2 hp.
Goofy strikes Soldier for 9 damage! Soldier destroyed! Goofy regains 4 hp.

Sora is at 9 hp, Donald is at 21 hp, Goofy is at 20 hp.

Treasure:
1x Frost Shard, 1x Ether, 1x Blaze Shard, 1x Lucid Shard

Round 4: the Semi-Final! Begin!

The Heartless are swarming all around now! Four Red Nocturnes and four Blue Rhapsodies appear! A moment later, a Large Body joins them!
17 for the Hearless' initiative!

pinwiz
2012-10-22, 02:10 PM
I may be roughed up but I can still beat you!

HP= 9/22

Round 1: full combo attack large body: [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] [roll4] [roll5] [roll6]

Round 2: attack 3 red nocturnes: [roll7] [roll8] [roll9] [roll10] [roll11] [roll12]

Round 3: attack 3 enemies, prioritizing large body, then highest health enemy: [roll13] [roll14] [roll15] [roll16]

Round 4: attack 3 enemies, prioritizing large body, then highest health enemy: [roll17] [roll18] [roll19] [roll20] [roll21] [roll22]

Round 5: attack 3 casters, prioritizing highest health: [roll23] [roll24] [roll25] [roll26] [roll27] [roll28]

Pinaplz
2012-10-22, 07:17 PM
Semi-finals? We're almost through it!

Round 1:
I attack a red nocturne twice, [roll1] to hit, and [roll2] for damage; [roll3] to hit, and [roll4] for damage.
Round 2:
I attack the same or the next red nocturne, [roll5] to hit, and [roll6] for damage; [roll7] to hit, and [roll8] for damage. If I'm below 10hp then I attack with the first roll, block, and counterattack with the second roll.
Round 3:
I attack the same or the next red nocturne, if there are no more reds I attack blues. [roll9] to hit, and [roll10] for damage; [roll11] to hit, and [roll12] for damage. If I'm below 10hp then I attack with the first roll, block, and counterattack with the second roll.
Round 4:
I attack the same or the next red nocturne, if there are no reds then I attack blues, if no blues then large body, [roll13] to hit, and [roll14] for damage; [roll15] to hit, and [roll16] for damage. If I'm below 10hp then I attack with the first roll, block, and counterattack with the second roll.
Round 5:
I attack the same or the next red nocturne, if none then blue, if none then large body, [roll17] to hit, and [roll18] for damage; [roll19] to hit, and [roll20] for damage. If I'm below 10hp then I attack with the first roll, block, and counterattack with the second roll.

Shadowbow19
2012-10-23, 10:02 AM
Almost there!
HP: 20/21
Spells lvl 2: 3
Spells lvl 1: 6

Round 1:
I cast cure on Sora [roll1]

Round 2:
I cast thunder on the 2 weakest casters[roll2], [roll3]

Round 3:
I cast thunder on the 2 weakest casters[roll4], [roll5]

Round 4:
I cast thunder on the 2 weakest casters[roll6], [roll7]

Round 5:
I cast thunder on the 2 weakest casters[roll8], [roll9]

*If all caster are dead then i cast Blizara on the body
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]

*Or if anyone drops below 10 HP I cast cure
[roll13]
[roll14]
[roll15]
[roll16]

Newtons-third
2012-10-23, 01:42 PM
The semi-final proves challenging for the heroes! Spells are flying everywhere, and the fat heartless is no idle threat! The battle rages on, but the trio begin to wonder if there is any hope to see them through to the final round.

Round 1:
4 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp. 4 Red Nocturnes at 20 hp. 1 Large Body at 60 hp.

Goofy attacks a Red Nocturne, but can’t quite hit it!

The Heartless attack!
2 Blue Rhapsodies casting Blizzard on Sora and Goofy each. Large Body attacking Donald.

vs. Sora:
Sora saves against Blizzard for 25, success! 5 damage!
Sora saves against Blizzard for 11, failure! 8 damage! Second Chance saves Sora!

vs. Donald:
Large Body swings at Donald! 9 to hit. No damage!

vs. Goofy:
Goofy saves against Blizzard for 19, success! 4 damage!
Goofy saves against Blizzard for 15, failure! 10 damage!

Donald cures Sora for 18!
Sora attacks the Large Body for 9 damage!
Sora attacks the Large Body for 8 damage!

Sora is at 19 hp, Donald is at 21 hp, Goofy is at 6 hp.

Round 2:
4 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp. 4 Red Nocturnes at 20 hp. 1 Large Body at 43 hp.

Goofy strikes a Red Nocturne for 10 damage!

The Heartless attack!
2 Red Nocturnes casting Fire on Donald and Goofy each. Large Body attacking Sora.

vs. Sora:
Large Body swings at Sora! 14 to hit. No damage!

vs. Donald:
Donald saves against Blizzard for 14, failure! 12 damage! Donald has Leaf Bracer!
Donald saves against Blizzard for 18, success! 6 damage! Donald has Leaf Bracer!

vs. Goofy:
Goofy saves against Blizzard for 24, success! 4 damage!
Goofy saves against Blizzard for 9, failure! 12 damage! Second Chance saves Goofy!

Donald cures Goofy for 18!
Sora strikes a Red Nocturne for 11 damage! Red Nocturne is destroyed! Sora regains 4 hp.

Sora is at 22 hp, Donald is at 21 hp, Goofy is at 19 hp.

Round 3:
4 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp. 3 Red Nocturnes at 20 hp. 1 Large Body at 43 hp.

Goofy bashes a Red Nocturne for 9 damage!

The Heartless attack!
2 Blue Rhapsodies casting Blizzard on Donald and Sora each. 1 Large Body attacking Goofy.

vs. Sora:
Sora saves against Blizzard for 24, success! 6 damage!
Sora saves against Blizzard for 9, failure! 10 damage!

vs. Donald:
Donald saves against Blizzard for 10, failure! 9 damage! Donald has Leaf Bracer!
Donald saves against Blizzard for 6, failure! 12 damage! Donald has Leaf Bracer!

vs. Goofy:
Large Body swings at Goofy! 7 to hit. No damage!

Donald cures Sora for 19!
Sora strikes a Red Nocturne for 9 damage!

Sora is at 22 hp, Donald is at 21 hp, Goofy is at 19 hp.

Round 4:
4 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp. 2 Red Nocturnes at 20 hp. 1 Red Nocturne at 2 hp. 1 Large Body at 43 hp.

Goofy bashes a Red Nocturne for 8 damage! Red Nocturne is destroyed! Goofy regains 4 hp.

The Heartless attack!
1 Red Nocturne casts Fire at Donald and Sora each. Large Body attacks Goofy.

vs. Sora:
Sora saves against Fire for 13, failure! 12 damage!
vs. Donald:
Donald saves against Fire for 6, failure! 11 damage! Donald has Leaf Bracer!

vs. Goofy:
Large Body swings at Goofy! 23 to hit! 10 damage!

Donald casts Thunder on 2 Blue Rhapsodies!
Blue Rhapsody saves for 14, failure! 11 damage!
Blue Rhapsody saves for 12, failure! 16 damage!
Sora strikes the Large Body for 9 damage!

Sora is at 10 hp, Donald is at 21 hp, Goofy is at 13 hp.

Round 5:
2 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp. 1 Blue Rhapsody at 9 hp. 1 Blue Rhapsody at 4 hp. 2 Red Nocturnes at 20 hp. 1 Large Body at 34 hp.

Goofy bashes a Red Nocturne for 8 damage!

The Heartless attack!
2 Blue Rhapsodies each cast Blizzard at Donald and Goofy. Large Body attacks Sora.

vs. Sora:
Large Body swings at Sora! 10 to hit. No damage!

vs. Donald:
Donald saves against Blizzard for 17, success! 6 damage!
Donald saves against Blizzard for 9, failure! 9 damage!

vs. Goofy:
Goofy saves against Blizzard for 11, failure! 10 damage!
Goofy saves against Blizzard for 20, success! 5 damage! Goofy is saved by Second Chance!

Donald cures Goofy for 15 hp!
Sora strikes a Red Nocturne for 11 damage!

Sora is at 10 hp, Donald is at 6 hp, Goofy is at 16 hp.
Donald has used 5 spells. Sora and Goofy have used 0 spells.

Shadowbow19
2012-10-23, 03:11 PM
HP: 9
Spell lvl 2: 3 left
Spell lvl 1: 1 left

Round 6:
I cast cure on myself [roll0]

Round 7:
I cast Blizara on the weakest Heartless [roll1]

Round 8:
Blizara continues [roll2]
I cast Blizara on the weakest Heartless [roll3]

Round 9:
Blizara continues [roll4]
Blizara continues [roll5]
I cast Blizara on the weakest Heartless [roll6]

Round 10:
Blizara continues [roll7]
Blizara continues [roll8]
I attack with my staff, atk: [roll9] dmg:[roll10]

pinwiz
2012-10-23, 08:57 PM
Still going strong!

Round 6: attack large body twice and weakest caster: [roll0] [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] [roll4] [roll5]

Round 7: full combo, prioritizing lowest health: [roll6] [roll7] [roll8] [roll9] [roll10] [roll11]

Round 8: full combo, prioritizing lowest health: [roll12] [roll13] [roll14] [roll15] [roll16] [roll17]

Round 9: full combo, prioritizing lowest health: [roll18] [roll19] [roll20] [roll21] [roll22] [roll23]

Round 10: full combo, prioritizing lowest health: [roll24] [roll25] [roll26] [roll27] [roll28] [roll29]

Pinaplz
2012-10-23, 11:28 PM
Wow, we're really disorganized..Maybe we should gang up on the spellcasters? They seem to hurt the most!

Round 6:
I attack the spell caster with the lowest health once and then block. [roll1] to hit; [roll2] for damage. If I get a counter attack, [roll3] to hit; [roll4] for damage.
Round 7:
I attack the spell caster with the lowest health once and then block. [roll5] to hit; [roll6] for damage. If I get a counter attack, [roll7] to hit; [roll8] for damage.
Round 8:
I attack the spell caster with the lowest health once and then block. [roll9] to hit; [roll10] for damage. If I get a counter attack, [roll11] to hit; [roll12] for damage.
Round 9:
I attack the spell caster with the lowest health once and then block. [roll13] to hit; [roll14] for damage. If I get a counter attack, [roll15] to hit; [roll16] for damage.
Round 10:
I attack the spell caster with the lowest health once and then block. [roll17] to hit; [roll18] for damage. If I get a counter attack, [roll19] to hit; [roll20] for damage.
Misc. Notes: If I run out of spell casters I hit Large Body, if I ever go down to 0 and have to second chance I cure [roll21] myself and continue onward.

Newtons-third
2012-10-24, 12:32 AM
The heroes take a moment to reassess their situation. Then, with renewed zeal, they push back their foes!

Round 6:
2 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp. 1 Blue Rhapsody at 9 hp. 1 Blue Rhapsody at 4 hp. 1 Red Nocturne at 12 hp. 1 Red Nocturne at 9 hp. 1 Large Body at 34 hp.

Goofy strikes at a Blue Rhapsody, but misses.

The Heartless attack!
1 Red Nocturne each shoots Fire at Sora and Donald. 1 Large Body attacks Goofy.

vs. Sora:
Sora saves against Fire for 9, failure! 9 damage!

vs. Donald:
Large Body swings at Donald! Natural 20! 15 to confirm, normal damage. 10 damage! Donald is saved by Second Chance!

vs. Goofy:
Goofy saves against Fire for 7, failure! 7 damage!

Donald cures himself for 17!
Sora strikes the Large Body for 7 damage!
Sora strikes a Blue Rhapsody for 12 damage! Blue Rhapsody is destroyed! Sora regains 4 hp.

Sora is at 5 hp, Donald is at 18 hp, Goofy is at 9 hp.

Round 7:
2 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp. 1 Blue Rhapsody at 9 hp. 1 Red Nocturne at 12 hp. 1 Red Nocturne at 9 hp. 1 Large Body at 27 hp.

Goofy strikes a Blue Rhapsody for 9 damage! Blue Rhapsody is destroyed! Goofy regains 4 hp.

The Heartless attack!
1 Blue Rhapsody each cast Blizzard at Donald and Sora. Large Body attacks Goofy.

vs. Sora:
Sora saves against Blizzard for 25, success! 5 damage! Sora is saved by Second Chance!

vs. Donald:
Donald saves against Blizzard for 13, failure! 9 damage! Donald has Leaf Bracer!

vs. Goofy:
Large Body swings at Goofy! Natural 20! 6 to confirm, normal damage. Goofy blocks and counter-attacks! Goofy misses.

Donald casts Blizzard on a Red Nocturne!
Red Nocturne saves for 12, failure! 7 damage!
Sora strikes a Red Nocturne for 10 damage! Red Nocturne is destroyed! Sora regains 4 hp.
Sora strikes a Red Nocturne for 12 damage! Red Nocturne is destroyed! Sora regains 4 hp.

Sora is at 9 hp, Donald is at 18 hp, Goofy is at 13 hp.

Round 8:
2 Blue Rhapsodies at 20 hp. 1 Large Body at 27 hp.

Goofy swings at a Blue Rhapsody, but he misses.

The Heartless attack!
Large Body attacks Sora.

vs. Sora:
Large Body swings at Sora! 8 to hit. No damage!

Blizzard continues, striking a Blue Rhapsody!
Blue Rhapsody saves for 21, success! 6 damage!
Donald casts Blizzard on a Blue Rhapsody!
Blue Rhapsody saves for 6, failure! 12 damage!
Sora strikes a Blue Rhapsody for 7 damage! Blue Rhapsody is destroyed! Sora regains 4 hp.

Sora is at 13 hp, Donald is at 18 hp, Goofy is at 13 hp.

Round 9:
1 Blue Rhapsody at 20 hp. 1 Large Body at 27 hp.

Goofy swings at a Blue Rhapsody, but misses.

The Heartless attack!
Blue Rhapsody casts Blizzard at Sora. Large Body attacks Goofy.

vs. Sora:
Sora saves against Blizzard for 11, failure! 12 damage!

vs. Goofy:
Large Body swings at Goofy! 9 to hit. No damage!

Blue Rhapsody saves for 16, failure! 11 damage!
Blue Rhapsody saves for 5, failure! 9 damage! Blue Rhapsody is destroyed! Donald regains 4 hp.
Donald casts Blizzard on Large Body!
Large Body saves for 8, failure! 9 damage!
Sora strikes Large Body for 12!
Sora strikes Large Body for 12! Large Body destroyed! Sora regains 12 hp!

Sora is at 13 hp, Donald is at 21 hp, Goofy is at 13 hp.

Treasure:
None. Seriously.

And there you have it, folks! The semi-finals have all wrapped up! The finals will begin in just a moment, after a brief commercial interruption! Competitors, prepare yourselves!

Pinaplz
2012-10-24, 05:38 PM
At the end of combat I cast cure on myself [roll0]

We're almost through it, just one more to go!

Newtons-third
2012-10-24, 06:03 PM
And we're back! For this preliminary final match, the winner of which will go on to the Phil Cup! Our first competitor: Cloud Strife! And his opponents: Sora and friends!

The blond man from before enters the arena through the gate he was first standing by. By this gate, the heroes again see another figure, this time more visible. A gray man in dark robes, his hair is blue and seems to shift with a strange light.

The challenger steps into the central square, shrugs off his cloak, and unsheathes his broadsword.

Let the Final match begin!

14 for Cloud's initiative.

Pinaplz
2012-10-24, 10:36 PM
Hey! It's that spikey dude we saw before the tourney started. Anyway...CHARGE!!!

Round 1: I attack ([roll1] to hit, and [roll2] for damage). Then I block and counter attack ([roll3] to hit, and [roll4] for damage).

Round 2: I attack ([roll5] to hit, and [roll6] for damage). Then I block and counter attack ([roll7] to hit, and [roll8] for damage).

Misc. Notes:

If I die and get second chanced I use cure [roll9]and keep fighting.

pinwiz
2012-10-25, 02:28 AM
Let's give this wannabe a haircut.

HP= 13/22

round 1: full combo on cloud: [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] [roll4] [roll5] [roll6]

round 2: full combo on cloud: [roll7] [roll8] [roll9] [roll10] [roll11] [roll12]

Shadowbow19
2012-10-25, 09:58 AM
I was wondering when he would show up.HP: 21
initiative: [roll0]
spell lvl 1: 6
spell lvl 2: 3

Round 1:
I cast Blizzara [roll1]

Round 2:
Blizzara continues [roll2]
I cast Blizzara [roll3]

Newtons-third
2012-10-25, 02:26 PM
Let's see what you're made of! Cross-Slash!

Round 1:
Cloud is at 250 hp.
Sora is at 13 hp. Donald is at 21 hp. Goofy is at 25 hp.

Goofy tries to bash Cloud with his shield, but misses.
Donald casts Blizzard at Cloud!
Cloud saves for 6, failure! 11 damage!

Cloud attacks Sora, Donald, and Goofy with Cross-Slash! 16, 13, 7 to hit! No damage!

Sora strikes Cloud for 8 damage!
Sora strikes Cloud for 9 damage!

Cloud is at 222 hp.

Casters first. Sonic Rave!

Round 2:
Cloud is at 222 hp.

Goofy bashes Cloud for 8 damage!
Blizzard continues. Cloud saves for 10, failure! 9 damage!
Donald casts Blizzard at Cloud!
Cloud saves for 24, success! 4 damage!

Cloud attacks Donald with Sonic Rave!
Donald saves for 7, failure! 18 damage!

Sora strikes Cloud for 7 damage!

Cloud is at 177 hp.
Sora is at 13 hp. Donald is at 3 hp. Goofy is at 25 hp.

pinwiz
2012-10-25, 08:22 PM
This guy's a hack!

round 3: full combo cloud: [roll0] [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] [roll4] [roll5]

Round 4: full combo cloud: [roll6] [roll7] [roll8] [roll9] [roll10] [roll11]

Pinaplz
2012-10-25, 11:20 PM
Round 3:
Attack for [roll0]to hit, and [roll1] for damage. Then block, if counter attack then [roll2] to hit, and [roll3] for damage.
Round 4:
Attack for [roll4]to hit, and [roll5] for damage. Then block, if counter attack then [roll6] to hit, and [roll7] for damage.
Misc. Notes:
If I die I immediately cast cure[roll8] and resume fighting.

Shadowbow19
2012-10-26, 09:59 AM
Now that hurt...

Round 3:
Blizzara continues
Blizzara continues [roll1]
I cast cure on myself [roll2]

Round 4:
Blizzara continues [roll1d6+6
i cast cure on whoever is below 10 HP [roll3]
*if no one needs healing i cast Blizzara [roll4]

Newtons-third
2012-10-26, 10:33 AM
Going to be like that, are you? New target.

Round 3:
Cloud is at 177 hp.
Sora is at 13 hp. Donald is at 3 hp. Goofy is at 25 hp.

Goofy bashes Cloud with his shield for 6 damage!
Blizzard continues. Cloud saves for 25, success! 5 damage!
Blizzard continues. Cloud saves for 22, success! 6 damage!
Donald cures himself for 18!

Cloud attacks with Cross-Slash against Donald, then Sora twice. 20, 21, 6 to hit. Donald has Leaf Bracer! Sora takes 10 damage!

Cloud is at 145 hp.
Sora is at 3 hp. Donald is at 21 hp. Goofy is at 25 hp.

You annoy me.

Round 4:
Cloud is at 145 hp.
Sora is at 3 hp. Donald is at 21 hp. Goofy is at 25 hp.

Goofy swings at Cloud, but misses.
Blizzard continues. Cloud saves for 7, failure! 12 damage!
Donald cures Sora for 14!

Cloud attacks Sora with Braver!
Sora makes a fortitude save for 11, failure! 22 damage! Sora is saved by Second Chance!

Sora strikes Cloud for 10 damage!

Cloud is at 107 hp.
Sora is at 1 hp. Donald is at 21 hp. Goofy is at 25 hp.

Pinaplz
2012-10-26, 10:43 AM
WHY WONT YOU DIE!!!!!
Round 5:

I attack twice [roll0] to hit, and [roll1] for damage. And [roll2] to hit, and [roll3] for damage.

Round 6:

I attack once and then block. Attack for [roll4] to hit, and [roll5] for damage. Block and if I counter attack then [roll6] to hit, and [roll7] for damage.

Misc. Notes:

If I second chance then I cure [roll8] and attack more.

Shadowbow19
2012-10-26, 01:46 PM
He is stronger then he looks

Round 5:
I cast cure on Sora [roll0]

Round 6:
I cast cure on whoever is below 12 HP [roll1]

*if no one needs healing i cast blizzara [roll2]

pinwiz
2012-10-26, 04:03 PM
Still standing!

round 5: full combo: [roll0] [roll1][roll2] [roll3][roll4] [roll5]

round 6: full combo:[roll6] [roll7][roll8] [roll9][roll10] [roll11]

Newtons-third
2012-10-26, 07:52 PM
Take this!

Round 5:
Cloud is at 107 hp.
Sora is at 1 hp. Donald is at 21 hp. Goofy is at 25 hp.

Goofy swings at Cloud but misses.
Donald cures Sora for 15!

Cloud attacks Sora with Cross-Slash! 13, 12, 22 to hit. Sora takes 6 damage!

Sora strikes Cloud for 12 damage!
Sora strikes Cloud for 22 damage!!

Cloud is at 73 hp.
Sora is at 10 hp. Donald is at 21 hp. Goofy is at 25 hp.

Prepare yourself!

Round 6:
Cloud is at 73 hp.

Goofy swings at Cloud, but misses.
Donald cures Sora for 19!

Cloud attacks Sora with Braver!
Sora saves for 19, success! 12 damage!

Cloud is at 55 hp.

Pinaplz
2012-10-27, 01:28 AM
Round 7:
Attack twice. [roll0] to hit and [roll1] for damage. Second attack [roll2] to hit and [roll3] for damage.
Round 8:
Attack once then block. [roll4] to hit and [roll5] for damage. Block, and if I get a counter attack then, [roll6] to hit and [roll7] for damage.
Misc. Notes:
If I second chance then I cast cure [roll8] and continue fighting.

pinwiz
2012-10-27, 07:06 PM
Almost there.

Round 7: full combo: [roll0] [roll1][roll2] [roll3][roll4] [roll5]

Round 8: full combo:[roll6] [roll7][roll8] [roll9][roll10] [roll11]

If i drop to 1hp i drink a potion and dodge

Shadowbow19
2012-10-27, 10:35 PM
This ends now!Round 7:
I cast Fire[roll0]

Round 8:
I cast Fire[roll1]

Newtons-third
2012-10-27, 11:53 PM
You leave me no choice! Dark power, heed my call!

Round 7:
Cloud is at 55 hp.
Sora is at 10 hp. Donald is at 21. Goofy is at 25 hp.

Goofy bashes Cloud mightily over the head! 20 damage!
Donald casts Fire at Cloud!
Cloud saves against Fire for 14, failure! 16 damage!

Cloud attacks with Omni-Slash!!!
11 to hit Sora! No damage!
8 to hit Sora! No damage!
8 to hit Sora! No damage!
13 to hit Sora! No damage!
21 to hit Sora! 13 damage! Sora is saved by Second Chance!
24 to hit Sora! 13 damage! Sora is KO’d!!
12 to hit Goofy! No damage!

Cloud is at 19 hp.
Sora is at 0 hp. Donald is at 21 hp. Goofy is at 25 hp.

Rage, awaken!

Round 8:
Cloud is at 19 hp.
Sora is at 0 hp. Donald is at 21 hp. Goofy is at 25 hp.

Goofy swings at Cloud frantically, but misses.
Donald casts Fire at Cloud!
Cloud saves for 8, failure! Cloud takes 14 damage!

Cloud attacks with Omni-Slash!!!
8 to hit Goofy! No damage!
14 to hit Goofy! No damage!
14 to hit Goofy! No damage!
11 to hit Goofy! No damage!
20 to hit Goofy! Goofy blocks, and counter-attacks! 7 damage!

Cloud has been defeated!
Sora returns to 1 hp.

Treasure:

Thunder Gem x1

pinwiz
2012-10-28, 12:02 AM
That's how we finish a fight! Good going team.

Newtons-third
2012-10-28, 01:17 AM
Cloud struggles to his feet.
Hades....

A shadow looms over the heroes. A moment later, an enormous paw comes down on Cloud, crushing him. Looking up, the heroes see a gigantic three-headed dog standing over them.

Sorry, kid. ALWAYS have a back-up plan. I'll deal with these pipsqueaks myself.
The man in dark robes is standing casually by the gate. He has hair of blue flame, and a sickly pallor.

Get out of here, I'll handle this!
A man in bronze armor runs up to grapple with the hound. His skin seems to glimmer like gold. Amazingly, his strength matches the monster's. He manages to work the creature's paw from on top of Cloud.

pinwiz
2012-10-28, 01:24 AM
Get out of there Cloud!

I run out to help get Cloud out of the arena.

Pinaplz
2012-10-28, 12:17 PM
Key-dude! You're going to get yourself killed!

I'm going to go with not running in to help, I'm pretty sure this dude's got it.

Newtons-third
2012-10-28, 05:29 PM
Sora rushes forward to aid Cloud. The young keyblade wielder struggles to drag the warrior's unconscious form away from the battle. Meanwhile, the golden hero continues to push back the dog, narrowly avoiding its biting heads and landing a few good punches of his own.

The man in robes is seething.
You can't always be around, golden boy...
He steps back into the shadows and is gone.

Pinaplz
2012-10-28, 05:38 PM
Turn to look at donald.

So who WAS that creep?

..and I guess we should see if Mr. "Golden Boy" needs any help.

Shadowbow19
2012-10-29, 01:18 AM
I don't know who either of them are.

Newtons-third
2012-10-29, 12:23 PM
Sora manages to drag Cloud from the arena while Goofy rushes forward to aid the golden hero. Together, the two back the hound to the gate.

PHIL! Would really help if you could get this gate up. Now.

Alright, alright, I hear ya, kid.

The gate slowly rises, until the dog can be forced back into the dark area beyond it. The heroes leap free, and the iron bars come back down with a great CLANG, driving the spikes at the bottom of the gate deep into the dirt

A few moments later, Phil comes hobbling into the arena.
Good job, Herc! See, kids, that's a real hero. But, I guess a deal's a deal, and you made it through the prelims. Come back in a few days to try your hand at a REAL tournament.

Pinaplz
2012-10-30, 05:52 PM
Hurray! We made it through alive! Let's head back to traverse town and relax for a few days and then the real fun can begin!

Newtons-third
2012-10-31, 03:27 PM
The heroes arrive back in the First District. Ahead are the Item and Accessory shops, and beyond the entrance to the Second District. The Third District is off to the right.

Sora:
The Keyhole...
A voice inside Sora's head.

pinwiz
2012-11-01, 01:50 AM
Who said that? I just heard a voice, telling me to find a keyhole. What was that about?

I look to my companions for guidance.

Shadowbow19
2012-11-01, 09:59 AM
I didn't hear anything, are you ok?

Pinaplz
2012-11-02, 12:51 AM
Do you remember seeing many keyholes when we were last here?

I begin searching for keyholes.

Newtons-third
2012-11-02, 01:32 AM
Goofy heads off towards the Second District in search of keyholes, though the other two suspect he may just want to return to the hat shop. Donald and Sora are left standing in the First District plaza.

Goofy:

The raised walkway and streets of the Second District are as abandoned as the first time the travelers passed through Traverse Town. Passing by a small mural, Goofy walks to the center of the district and casts his gaze about. The hat shop has replaced its door with wooden boards, across which is painted Out of business. The hotel where the heroes met Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith sits to the left, and an alleyway to the right, which bends around a corner to run alongside a small canal. Ahead, the only seeming life to the district, as the machine shop cranks and whirs. No keyholes are immediately visible.

Shadowbow19
2012-11-02, 09:51 AM
I guess we should tun after him and make sure he doesn't get into any trouble.

I run after Goofy.

Newtons-third
2012-11-02, 08:07 PM
Sora and Donald manage to catch up to Goofy in the Second District.

See previous post re: Goofy on what's in the Second District.

Pinaplz
2012-11-03, 06:22 PM
Maybe there's someone in here who knows where to find a keyhole.
I walk into the machine shop.

Newtons-third
2012-11-03, 08:05 PM
As the heroes approach the Gizmo Shop, they hear the sounds of combat inside. Running in, they find Leon finishing off some Heartless. As he strikes down the last one, he rests his gunblade on his shoulder and greets the trio.

Hey, it's Donald, Goofy, and Keyblade guy. How's the search going? Find your friends? Or the King?

pinwiz
2012-11-04, 03:38 PM
We've only been to a couple of places but we haven't met the king. Though there have been a lot of Heartless everywhere we've been. Haven't found my friends either.

Pinaplz
2012-11-04, 04:08 PM
Don't mind him, have you seen any giant keyholes around here?

Newtons-third
2012-11-04, 04:50 PM
Sorry to hear. I'm sure you'll find them if you keep looking. As for keyholes... Aerith and Yuffie will be expecting me back soon. I think you should come with me, we can discuss things there.

Leon leads the heroes to the alley running alongside the canal.

Now, this leads to the Third district, but we're taking a slight detour.

Up ahead, the canal runs under a building. Leon dives in, and the trio can see him disappear into the dark waters under the stonework. Following, the heroes eventually surface in a rough hewn tunnel. Dim lanterns are hung along the way, and Leon is already making his way along the uneven stone surface.

Sora:
There's something about this place... It reminds me of the secret place back home, where we used to scribble on the walls. Remember?

Kairi is standing there in the shadows.

Pinaplz
2012-11-04, 08:07 PM
Pretty fancy secret cave you got here. So about those giant keyholes then?

Newtons-third
2012-11-04, 08:53 PM
Leon reaches a set of stairs, pausing on the second step.

Every world among the stars has a Keyhole. And each one leads to the heart of that world. There must be one in this town as well. It's all in Ansem's report. The Heartless enter through the Keyhole and do something to the world's core. Eventually, the world disappears. That's why your key is so important.

Sora:
While Leon is speaking, Kairi fades from view again

Pinaplz
2012-11-04, 09:58 PM
So that's where all the heartless are coming from. Does that report say where it might be? If we find it we can still save this world.

pinwiz
2012-11-04, 10:27 PM
I feel like this place is familiar. I remember writing on the walls, and a doorway. there was a man in a cloak that led me here from my home. Do you know anything about the man?

Newtons-third
2012-11-04, 10:52 PM
Can't say I know anything about a man in a cloak. As for the Report, it may have information about this world's keyhole, but I don't know. It was lost some time ago.

As the heroes follow Leon up the stairs, he eventually comes to a trapdoor in the ceiling. Opening it, they step into the room above. A small, dark house with a large, round, wooden table in the center of its only room. On the table is a bag of luggage. Leon walks up to it and taps it with his gunblade.

I'm back, old man, and I've brought guests.

Suddenly, the room explodes with light and motion. Chairs, candles, pots, pans, a stove, birdhouse, and all multitude of books and nicknacks erupt from the bag. Soon, an owl and two familiar women emerge, looking a bit worse for their journey as they are rudely spat out into chairs. Finally, just when all seems to have settled, a man in a blue robe and pointed hat, sporting a glorious white beard appears in a flash of light and a puff of smoke.

I'm not THAT old, you whippersnapper.

Yuffie and Aerith are happy to see the trio again, though disappointed to hear that they haven't found their friends.

Leon, you didn't tell them about where we think the Keyhole is? Yuffie seems annoyed at the man.

I was going to get to that. That's the reason I was in the Gizmo Shop, guys. We've noticed a large concentration of Heartless coming from the Second District. The Keyhole might be there. It's just a guess though, and I couldn't know who might be listening out there. And I figured Merlin here might know a bit more.

Shh. Can you hear the bell? Indeed, a bell is pealing across the town. That's the one above the Gizmo Shop, I believe....

We have some other things to attend to, but I hope you can find the Keyhole. Go see Cid in the Accessory Shop later, he'll know how to get a hold of us. Also, it might be tough to go out the way we came in, but this house leads out to the Third District. Good Luck.

Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith depart.

Shadowbow19
2012-11-05, 11:04 AM
Lets head out to the second district and see what we can find at the gizmo shop.

Newtons-third
2012-11-05, 03:55 PM
Outside the house, the heroes find it sits in the middle of a lake in a dark cavern. Stepping stones lead across to a door marked with a flame. Using Fire on the door, it unlocks, and the trio proceeds into the Third District.

As the travelers start to cross the courtyard, several Heartless appear! But, as they prepare for a fight, a figure leaps down and eliminates the Heartless with a sword!

There you are, what's going on?

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u574/newtonsthird/riku.jpg

pinwiz
2012-11-06, 11:06 PM
RIKU!! I FOUND YOU. Are you alright? We're looking for keyholes I can open with this sword thing.

Newtons-third
2012-11-07, 12:13 AM
I'm fine. It took forever to find you. What's this about Keyholes, and a sword? And where's Kairi?

pinwiz
2012-11-07, 12:16 AM
Keyholes are where the heartless are coming from and this keyblade is how we stop them. I haven't found her, did she come to this world?

Newtons-third
2012-11-07, 12:19 AM
Oh. I thought she'd be with you. Well, don't worry, I'm sure she made it off the island too. We're finally free. Hey, she might even be looking for us now. We'll all be together again soon. Don't worry, just leave it to me. I know this-

The heroes notice a couple shadows creeping up behind Riku.

pinwiz
2012-11-07, 12:22 AM
LOOK OUT RIKU!!!

I leap toward the heartless with my blade drawn.

Newtons-third
2012-11-07, 12:28 AM
Sora strikes down the two shadows.

Sora... Wow, looks like you've improved a lot. So, who are these two?

Riku gestures to Donald and Goofy with his sword lazily.

pinwiz
2012-11-07, 12:33 AM
The Duck is Donald and the Dog is Goofy, they've been helping me. Or I've been helping them, i'm not entirely sure which. I think they're hoping to find their King.

Newtons-third
2012-11-07, 12:46 AM
Helping them? So you've been wandering around with your new friends? Give up on looking for Kairi and me so soon?

Riku crosses his arms and raises a questioning eyebrow.

pinwiz
2012-11-07, 12:49 AM
What else am I supposed to do? I hardly ever know where I am and it appears that this keyblade, which chose me, is the only thing which can stop the heartless forever.

Newtons-third
2012-11-07, 01:02 AM
Keyblade? What a clever name for a giant key you beat things with, Sora. I'm going to find Kairi, without you if I have to. Have fun with your friends. See you around, Sora.

Riku turns and walks out of the courtyard, turning around a corner.

pinwiz
2012-11-07, 01:12 AM
sigh.... Let's look for this keyhole.

Newtons-third
2012-11-07, 01:43 AM
The trio returns to the Gizmo Shop, where the gears and belts continue to turn.

Suddenly, Heartless appear! Two Shadows, Two Soldiers, and a new kind block the heroes' path!

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u574/newtonsthird/airsoldier.jpg

Heartless initiative: 9
2 Shadows at 10 hp, 2 Soldiers at 20 hp, 1 Air Soldier at 40 hp. The Air Soldier is aerial, so combo plus doesn't apply to a combo involving attacks against the Air Soldier.

pinwiz
2012-11-07, 10:59 PM
Let's see how tough these new guys are.

Round 1: full combo prioritizing air soldier then soldiers: [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] [roll4][roll5] [roll6]

Round 2: full combo prioritizing air soldier then soldiers: [roll7] [roll8][roll9] [roll10][roll11] [roll12]

Round 3: full combo prioritizing air soldier then soldiers then shadows: [roll13] [roll14][roll15] [roll16][roll17] [roll18]

Round 4: full combo prioritizing air soldier then soldiers then shadows: [roll19] [roll20][roll21] [roll22][roll23] [roll24]

Round 5: full combo prioritizing air soldier then soldiers then shadows: [roll25] [roll26][roll27] [roll28][roll29] [roll30]

If i ever second chance i cast cure on myself [roll31]

Pinaplz
2012-11-07, 11:09 PM
FLYING CHARGE!!!

Initiative:[roll0]

Attack Order: Air Soldier, Soldier, Shadow

Round 1:I attack once then block. Attack:[roll1] Damage:[roll2]. If I counter attack then, Attack:[roll3] Damage:[roll4].
Round 2:I attack once then block. Attack:[roll5] Damage:[roll6]. If I counter attack then, Attack:[roll7] Damage:[roll8].
Round 3:I attack once then block. Attack:[roll9] Damage:[roll10]. If I counter attack then, Attack:[roll11] Damage:[roll12].
Round 4:I attack once then block. Attack:[roll13] Damage:[roll14]. If I counter attack then, Attack:[roll15] Damage:[roll16].
Round 5:I attack once then block. Attack:[roll17] Damage:[roll18]. If I counter attack then, Attack:[roll19] Damage:[roll20].

Shadowbow19
2012-11-08, 09:59 PM
Well that ones new, those wings look flammable
Round 1:
Fira on the flyer [roll0]

Round 2:
Blizzara on flyer, if dead soldier [roll1]

Round 3:
Blizzara continues[roll2]
Blizzara on flyer, if dead on highest hp soldier [roll3]

Round 4:
Blizzara continues [roll4]
Blizzara on highest hp enemy [roll5]

Round 5:
Blizzara continues [roll6]
Thunder on lowest hp enemys [roll7], [roll8]

Newtons-third
2012-11-09, 10:14 PM
The Heartless close to attack!

Round 1:

2 Shadows at 10 hp. 2 Soldiers at 20 hp. 1 Air Soldier at 40 hp.

Sora strikes the Air Soldier for 11!
Sora strikes the Air Soldier for 12!
Sora strikes the Air Soldier for 11!

Air Soldier flies at Sora! 10 to hit. No damage!

Soldier attacks Donald! 21 to hit. 8 damage!!
Shadow attacks Donald! 2 to hit. No damage!

Soldier attacks Goofy! 14 to hit. No damage!
Shadow attacks Goofy! 20 to hit. Goofy blocks and counterattacks for 9 damage!

Goofy swings at the Air Soldier, but misses.

Donald casts Fira on the Air Soldier!
Air Soldier saves for 15, failure! 21 damage! Air Soldier is destroyed! Donald regains 8 hp!

The heroes are all at full hp.

Round 2:

1 Shadow at 10 hp. 1 Shadow at 1 hp. 2 Soldiers at 20 hp.

Sora strikes a Soldier for 14 damage!
Sora strikes a Soldier for 14 damage! Soldier is destroyed!
Sora strikes a Soldier for 9 damage!

Soldier attacks Sora! 8 to hit. No damage!

Shadow attacks Goofy! 18 to hit. Goofy blocks and counterattacks for 6 damage! Shadow is destroyed!

Shadow attacks Donald! 10 to hit. No damage!

Goofy swings at a Soldier, but misses.

Donald casts Blizzara on a Soldier!
Soldier saves for 7, failure! 13 damage! Soldier is destroyed!

The heroes are all at full hp.

Round 3:

1 Shadow at 10 hp.

Sora strikes the Shadow for 9 damage!
Sora strikes the Shadow for 14 damage! Shadow is destroyed!

Treasure:
1x Spirit Shard

Searching the Gizmo Shop, the heroes find a ladder leading to the upper floor.

Pinaplz
2012-11-11, 03:17 PM
I wonder if it's up here.

Goofy climbs the ladder.

Newtons-third
2012-11-11, 04:07 PM
The upper level of the Gizmo Shop is much quieter. Only a few large gears turn idly, and a grand balcony looks out across the second district. In a corner there is a boarded up alcove. Painted in red across one of the boards is the mark of the King. Through gaps in the boards, the trio can see a rope hanging in the middle of the alcove.

pinwiz
2012-11-11, 04:19 PM
I'm betting we should go this way.

I break through the boards with my keyblade.

Newtons-third
2012-11-11, 04:22 PM
Sora finds the boards more resilient than expected, and fails to break through.

pinwiz
2012-11-11, 04:27 PM
Huh.... maybe a spell would work.

I cast fire on the boards.

Newtons-third
2012-11-11, 04:41 PM
Amazingly, the boards seem to dissipate the spell as it strikes them, and remain unburned. The mark sits there, seeming to taunt the keyblade wielder.

Shadowbow19
2012-11-12, 10:55 AM
Well burn it and hit were my ideas too...

pinwiz
2012-11-12, 01:57 PM
Wait a mniute, we've seen this symbol before. Didn't we all have to do something to activate them? LIke jumping?

Shadowbow19
2012-11-14, 07:18 PM
ya but that was a green one not red...

pinwiz
2012-11-17, 01:47 AM
How about this. Let's attack the boards at the same time. i couldn't break it with my strength alone but maybe our combined strengths can make it through!

Shadowbow19
2012-11-17, 04:49 AM
Sounds good ill cast fire when you Sora you hit it and Goofy you charge at it

Newtons-third
2012-11-17, 12:27 PM
As the trio combine their efforts, the red seal breaks, and the boards give way!
Lucid Gem x1

Stepping into the alcove, the heroes see that the rope is attached to an immense bell in the tower above. The Second District is silent, as though the stones and air themselves were waiting in anticipation. Even the workings of the floor below seem to have gone quiet.

pinwiz
2012-11-17, 12:32 PM
It's too quiet, lets make some noise.

I seize the rope and ring the bell with all my might.

Newtons-third
2012-11-17, 07:12 PM
CLANG!

The first peal rings out over the streets. The sound seems to amplify between the buildings.

CLANG!

At the second peal, the mural at the far end of the district starts to shimmer, the colorful butterflies and jungle foliage lighting up in vivid colors against the dark backdrop of the town.

CLANG!

A third and final peal; the butterflies come to life, fleeing from the wall into the night sky. What remains is a glowing keyhole, two feet tall and illuminating the street.

pinwiz
2012-11-17, 08:06 PM
HAHA! The keyhole! Lets go unlock this thing.

I run down the stairs and out of the gizmo shop.

Pinaplz
2012-11-18, 07:50 PM
Stairs are for slowpokes! CHARGE!!!!!

Goofy runs directly at the keyhole out the window. Also he does a flip.

Newtons-third
2012-11-18, 08:26 PM
As Sora runs out the front door, he finds himself serving as a cushion for his friend as Goofy tumbles from the floor above. Disentangling themselves, the trio run to the far end of the district, where the keyhole awaits.

When the heroes are about 20 feet from their goal, an immense heartless drops in front of them! It's another Guard Armor, and it looks ready to fight!

Guard Armor initiative: 12
Torso has 150 hp. Gauntlets have 75 hp. Feet have 75 hp.

pinwiz
2012-11-18, 09:21 PM
The bigger they are the harder they fall! And he's probably got neat stuff.....

HP: 29

Round 1: Combo plus on the body: [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] [roll4] [roll5] [roll6] [roll7] [roll8]

Round 2: Combo plus on the body: [roll9] [roll10] [roll11] [roll12] [roll13] [roll14] [roll15] [roll16]

If I drop to 1 I cast cure on myself [roll17]

Pinaplz
2012-11-18, 11:28 PM
Not another one of these!

Round 1: I full attack the body. Attack: [roll1]. Damage: [roll2]. Attack: [roll3]. Damage: [roll4].

Round 2: I full attack the body. Attack: [roll5]. Damage: [roll6]. Attack: [roll7]. Damage: [roll8].

If I die and comeback I use cure and continue fighting [roll9]

Shadowbow19
2012-11-19, 11:14 AM
I guess they just don't learn. Fine with me!

Round 1:
Blizzara on the body [roll1]

Round 2:
Blizzara continues [roll2]
Blizzara on the body [roll3]

Newtons-third
2012-11-20, 01:22 AM
Guard Armor battle redux!

Round 1:
Torso at 150 hp. Gauntlets at 75 hp. Feet at 75 hp.

Goofy swings at the Torso, but misses.
Donald casts Blizzara on the Torso!
Torso saves for 14, failure! Torso takes 16 damage!

Gauntlets attack Goofy with a combo! 20, 23 to hit! 10 damage! 5 damage!
Feet attack Sora with a combo! 5, 14 to hit! 8 damage!

Sora strikes Torso for 9 damage!
Sora strikes Torso for 13 damage!

Sora is at 21 hp. Donald is at 30 hp. Goofy is at 30 hp.

Round 2:
Torso is at 103 hp. Gauntlets are at 75 hp. Feet are at 75 hp.

Goofy bashes Torso for 10 damage!
Blizzara continues!
Torso saves for 22, success! 9 damage!
Donald casts Blizzara on Torso!
Torso saves for 24, success! 6 damage!

Gauntlets attack Goofy with a combo! 13, 19 to hit! 9 damage!
Feet attack Donald with a combo! Nat 20! 16 to confirm critical! 7 to hit. 17 damage!

Sora strikes Torso for 14 damage!

Sora is at 21 hp. Donald is at 13 hp. Goofy is at 21 hp.
Torso is at 41 hp. Gauntlets are at 75 hp. Feet are at 75 hp.

Shadowbow19
2012-11-20, 10:58 AM
Yeah... that hurt...

Round 3:
Blizzara continues [roll0]
Cure on self [roll1]

This guy needs to stop moving

Round 4:
Fira on body [roll2]

pinwiz
2012-11-20, 11:51 AM
Time to put you down!

Round 3: full combo on body: [roll0] [roll1][roll2] [roll3][roll4] [roll5]

Round 4: full combo on body: [roll6] [roll7][roll8] [roll9][roll10] [roll11]

If I second chance I cast cure on myself: [roll12]

Pinaplz
2012-11-20, 06:45 PM
Round 3: I attack the torso twice, Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]. Second Attack: [roll2] Damage: [roll3].

Round 4: I use perfect block. If I counter attack, Attack: [roll4], Damage: [roll5].

Newtons-third
2012-11-20, 11:06 PM
Having grown from their adventures, the trio seems ready to make quick work of the Armor!

Round 3:
Torso at 41 hp. Gauntlets at 75 hp. Feet at 75 hp.

Goofy bashes the Torso for 6 damage!
Goofy bashes the Torso for 6 damage!
Blizzara continues!
Torso saves for 16, failure! 17 damage!
Donald cures himself for 15!

Torso slams the ground!
Sora saves for 25! 3 damage!
Donald saves for 19! Donald has Leaf Bracer!
Goofy saves for 10! 15 damage!
Gauntlets attack Sora with a combo! Nat 20! 21 to confirm, critical hit! Nat 20! 22 to confirm, critical hit! 18 damage! Second Chance saves Sora! 15 damage! Sora is unconscious!
Feet attack Donald with a combo! 12, 22 to hit. 10 damage! Donald has Leaf Bracer!

Sora is at 0 hp. Donald is at 28 hp. Goofy is at 6 hp.

Round 4:
Torso at 12 hp. Gauntlets at 75 hp. Feet at 75 hp.

Donald blasts the Torso with Fire!
Torso saves for 15, failure! 21 damage! Torso is destroyed!

Guard Armor is defeated!

Sora is at 0 hp. Donald is at 28 hp. Goofy is at 6 hp.

Treasure:
The Armor rises, and the Torso flips over! The feet rise to float as though attached to arms, and the gauntlets rest beneath the torso! Opposite Armor attacks the heroes!
Same initiative, spells refreshed, Sora at 1 hp. Torso has 200 hp. Gauntlets have 100 hp. Feet have 100 hp.

Shadowbow19
2012-11-20, 11:40 PM
WAT!?

Round 5: Cure on Sora [roll0]

Round 6: Blizzard on body [roll1]

pinwiz
2012-11-21, 02:38 AM
WOW THAT HURT.....

Round 5: cure on myself [roll0] and dodge roll

Round 6: combo plus on body: 1: [roll1] [roll2] 2: [roll3] [roll4] 3: [roll5] [roll6] 4: [roll7] [roll8]

Pinaplz
2012-11-23, 11:07 PM
CHARGE!!.....wait, no.. DEFEND!!!

Round 5: I use perfect block. If I counter attack [roll0] to hit, and [roll1] for damage.
Round 5: I use perfect block. If I counter attack [roll2] to hit, and [roll3] for damage.

Newtons-third
2012-11-24, 01:53 AM
Opposite Armor looks a lot stronger than Guard Armor!

Round 5:
Torso at 200 hp. Feet at 100 hp. Gauntlets at 100 hp.

Goofy activates Perfect Block!
Donald cures Sora for 13!

Torso slams into Goofy with a combo! Goofy blocks the combo and retaliates with a counter-attack! 11 damage!
Feet bash Donald with a combo! 24, 18 to hit. 11 damage! 10 damage! Donald has Leaf Bracer!
Gauntlets rake Sora with a combo! 12, 16 to hit. 12 damage!

Sora cures himself for 15!

Sora is at 17 hp. Donald is at 28 hp. Goofy is at 6 hp.
Goofy has Defender!

Round 6:
Torso at 200 hp. Feet at 100 hp. Gauntlets at 100 hp.

Donald casts Blizzard on the Torso!
Torso saves for 22, success! 7 damage!

Torso slams into Donald with a combo! 22, 21 to hit. 7 damage! 12 damage!
Feet bash Sora with a combo! Nat 20! 13 to hit, normal damage. Sora is dodge rolling! 17 to hit. 11 damage!
Gauntlets rake Goofy with a combo! Goofy blocks the combo and retaliates with a counter-attack! But he misses.

Sora strikes the Torso for 14!
Sora strikes the Torso for 11!

Sora is at 6 hp. Donald is at 9 hp. Goofy is at 6 hp.
Goofy has Defender!
Torso at 168 hp. Feet at 100 hp. Gauntlets at 100 hp.

pinwiz
2012-11-24, 12:28 PM
All or nothing!

Round 7: combo plus on body:
[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]
[roll6] [roll7]

Round 8: combo plus on body:
[roll8] [roll9]
[roll10] [roll11]
[roll12] [roll13]
[roll14] [roll15]

Pinaplz
2012-11-27, 08:44 PM
Round 7:
I use Perfect Block. If I counter attack [roll0] to hit, and [roll1] for damage.
Round 8:
I use Perfect Block. If I counter attack [roll2] to hit, and [roll3] for damage.

Shadowbow19
2012-11-28, 08:16 PM
Round 7:
Blizzard continues on body [roll0]
Cure on Sora [roll1]

Round 8:
Blizzard continues on body [roll2]
Cure on Goofy [roll3]

Newtons-third
2012-11-30, 01:01 PM
The trio is weakened by Opposite Armor's relentless attacks! Can they see their way through to the end?

Round 7:
Torso at 168 hp. Feet at 100 hp. Gauntlets at 100 hp.

Blizzard continues! Torso saves for 20, success! 7 damage!
Donald cures Sora for 23!

Torso attacks Donald with a combo! Donald has Leaf Bracer!
Feet attack Goofy with a combo! Goofy blocks and counterattacks! But he misses.
Gauntlets attack Sora with a combo! 25, 11 to hit. 10 damage!

Sora strikes Torso for 12 damage!

Sora at 19 hp. Donald at 9 hp. Goofy at 6 hp.
Goofy has Defender!

Round 8:
Torso at 136 hp. Feet at 100 hp. Gauntlets at 100 hp.

Blizzard continues! Torso saves for 15, failure! 11 damage!
Donald cures Goofy for 14!

Torso attacks Goofy with a combo! Goofy blocks and counterattacks! But he misses.
Feet attack Donald with a combo! Donald has Leaf Bracer!
Gauntlets attack Sora with a combo! 20, 21 to hit. 12 damage! 9 damage! Sora is saved by Second Chance! Sora has Defender!

Sora at 1 hp. Donald at 9 hp. Goofy at 20 hp.
Sora has Defender!
Torso at 85 hp. Feet at 100 hp. Gauntlets at 100 hp.

Shadowbow19
2012-11-30, 03:36 PM
Sora!

Round 9:
Cure on Sora [roll0]

Round 10:
Cure on self [roll1]

pinwiz
2012-12-01, 01:36 AM
Game Over!

Round 9: combo plus on the body:
[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]
[roll6] [roll7]

Round 10: combo plus on the body:
[roll8] [roll9]
[roll10] [roll11]
[roll12] [roll13]
[roll14] [roll15]

Pinaplz
2012-12-01, 08:38 PM
Round 9:
I use Perfect Block. If I counter then [roll0] to hit, and [roll1] for damage.
Round 10:
I use Perfect Block. If I counter then [roll2] to hit, and [roll3] for damage.

Newtons-third
2012-12-01, 10:34 PM
Opposite Armor appears to be weakening, but how long can the heroes survive?

Round 9:
Torso at 85 hp. Gauntlets at 100 hp. Feet at 100 hp.

Donald cures Sora for 21 hp!

Torso slams the ground, striking the heroes with a shockwave!
Sora saves for 18, success! 5 damage!
Donald saves for 13, failure! Donald has Leaf Bracer!
Goofy saves for 18, success! 4 damage!
Feet attack Sora with a combo! 11, 24 to hit. 9 damage!
Gauntlets attack Goofy with a combo! Goofy perfectly blocks, and counterattacks! 11 damage!

Sora strikes the Torso for 14 damage!

Sora at 8 hp. Donald at 9 hp. Goofy at 16 hp.

Round 10:
Torso at 71 hp. Gauntlets at 89 hp. Feet at 100 hp.

Donald cures himself for 12 hp!

Torso attacks Donald with a combo! Donald has Leaf Bracer!
Feet attack Goofy with a combo! Goofy blocks and counterattacks! But he misses.
Gauntlets attack Sora with a combo! 18, 13 to hit. 7 damage! Sora has Defender!

Sora strikes Torso for 10 damage!
Sora strikes Torso for 10 damage!

Sora at 1 hp. Donald at 21 hp. Goofy at 16 hp.
Sora has Defender!
Torso at 51 hp. Gauntlets at 89 hp. Feet at 100 hp.

The trio forces the Armor back as its desperation sets in, preparing themselves for the final push!

Pinaplz
2012-12-03, 05:12 PM
This thing can't stay up much longer. KEY-DUDE CHARGE!!!

Round 11:
I use Perfect Block. If I counter then [roll0] to hit, and [roll1] for damage.
Round 12:
I use Perfect Block. If I counter then [roll2] to hit, and [roll3] for damage.

Shadowbow19
2012-12-04, 10:59 AM
Round 11:
Cure Sora [roll0]

Boom

Round 12:
Fira on body [roll1]

pinwiz
2012-12-04, 06:02 PM
We must endure!

Round 11: full combo on body:
[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]

Round 12: full combo on body:
[roll6] [roll7]
[roll8] [roll9]
[roll10] [roll11]

Newtons-third
2012-12-04, 07:04 PM
The heroes make their final charge!

Round 11:
Torso at 51 hp. Gauntlets at 89 hp. Feet at 100 hp.

Donald cures Sora for 13 hp!

Torso slams Sora with a combo! 9, 12 to hit. No damage!
Feet attack Donald with a combo! Donald has Leaf Bracer!
Gauntlets strike Goofy with a combo! Goofy blocks, and counterattacks! 8 damage!

Sora strikes Torso with a critical hit! 18 damage!
Sora strikes Torso for 12 damage!

Sora at 14 hp. Donald at 21 hp. Goofy at 16 hp.

Round 12:
Torso at 21 hp. Gauntlets at 81 hp. Feet at 100 hp.

Donald casts Fira at the Torso!
Torso saves for 19, success! 12 damage!

Torso slams Goofy with a combo! Goofy blocks perfectly, and counterattacks! 9 damage! Torso is destroyed!

Opposite Armor is defeated!

The heroes are at full hp.

Treasure:
Lucid Crystal x1

The keyhole shines brightly onto the street.

pinwiz
2012-12-05, 12:42 AM
Awesome! We got to the keyhole!

I walk up to the keyhole and present the keyblade.

Newtons-third
2012-12-05, 01:05 AM
Another beam of light shoots from the Keyblade, striking the keyhole! The glow soon fades, and with it the keyhole itself.

A cloying dark presence seems to have lifted from this world.

The heroes stand in the Second District, quiet again beneath Traverse Town's eternal after-sunset sky.

pinwiz
2012-12-07, 10:54 PM
This world seems refreshed. Let's go back and talk to Merlin or whoever that was. Good job guys!

Shadowbow19
2012-12-07, 11:34 PM
And Leon too!

Newtons-third
2012-12-08, 12:09 AM
The trio returns to the little hut in the Third District. Merlin is sitting at his table with a fresh pot of tea and crumpets. Three more place settings are laid out. The elderly wizard is looking at a large golden pocket watch.

Ah. Twelve seconds late. Unexpected trouble? No matter, sit, the tea's not yet cold.

A heavy book sits in the center of the table. The cover appears faded, but a few letters of the title can still be made out.

T_e__a_y_A__en__re__of W__n____h___oo_

This book holds a great secret. But, it seems to be missing a number of pages. Curious. Perhaps restoring them will unlock it. That mechanic, Cid, found it for me. Cantankerous man, but he has a good heart. I believe he's waiting to hear from you, actually. And our time is more limited by your tardiness. Would you like me to speed you on your way to the First District, or shall you manage on your own?

pinwiz
2012-12-08, 12:13 AM
Any help we can get is welcome. Let's go see Cid on the fast route.

Newtons-third
2012-12-08, 01:32 AM
The sorcerer stands and rolls up his sleeves. A thin wand sits in his hand, having been drawn from somewhere unknown.

Now, let's see... How did that spell go? Ah, yes. Hockety Pockety Wockety Wack! Higitus Pigitus Wigitus Wick!

The room begins to fade.

Oh, before I forget. If ever you should feel in need of advanced magical instruction, do not hesitate to drop by. The kettle will be-

The trio find themselves standing in a crowded little shop, full of odd assortments of little jewelry and nicknacks. A very grumpy looking man is standing behind a counter, glaring.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u574/newtonsthird/Cid.jpg

There's a door, ya know.

pinwiz
2012-12-10, 02:24 PM
Doors are overrated. Besides this way is faster.

Reaching out to shake the man's hand, I introduce myself.

I'm Sora. We were sent here about a book you found, maybe help you with it.

Newtons-third
2012-12-10, 03:20 PM
Right, that old thing. I fixed it up as much as I could before giving it to the old man, guess he couldn't do anything more on it then? Hey, wait a minute, you're the kid Leon was talking about. HEY LEON! WE HAVE VISITORS!

Leon comes in from the back room quickly, gunblade in hand. He looks ready to fight for a moment, and then sees the trio.

Oh, it's just you three. Cid, I thought you were talking about heartless! They're getting bolder. And now, we might know why. Yuffie just got back. Cid, guess who's in town?

Cid crosses his arms and manages to look even grumpier.

Maleficent.

pinwiz
2012-12-10, 03:26 PM
Who is that? Mail-ef-eh-sant?

I look quizzically at Cid.

Newtons-third
2012-12-10, 03:51 PM
A witch, man! She's a witch!

Leon shakes his head at Cid's outburst.

Maleficent is the reason this town is full of Heartless. She's been using them for her own purposes for years.

We lost our world because of her! One day, a swarm of Heartless just overran us! I barely got out of this mess and met up with these guys here.

That was nine years ago. Our ruler was a wise man named Ansem. He dedicated his life to studying the Heartless. His report should say how to get rid of them, but... it got scattered when our world was destroyed.

pinwiz
2012-12-10, 03:57 PM
So then what can we do to help? Kick some witch butt?

Newtons-third
2012-12-10, 08:50 PM
If you find her, best of luck. Finding Ansem's report would be more helpful in the long run though, if it tells how to get rid of the Heartless.

He looks at Cid. Cid coughs.

Right. So, that ship out there, the one you came in on? Didn't have too many worlds in its navigation, right? Well, I might have gone ahead and done you a solid by updating your nav system. That thing was ancient, boys. But don't go thinkin' you can just get free help out of me whenever you want. Next time, I'm billing ya for my work. And, you know, feel free to buy something in thanks.

pinwiz
2012-12-11, 04:40 PM
I'm sorry we're kind of in a hurry, but thanks for the repairs!

I turn to the others and beckon for them to follow.

Back to the ship, it sounds like we've got more worlds to explore!

Newtons-third
2012-12-12, 12:16 AM
The heroes return to their ship. Opening up up the nav system, they find coordinates for two new worlds added alongside Wonderland and Olympus. Chip and Dale report in.

The first new world appears to be mostly composed of liquid water. The second appears to be very dry, almost no water at all. Also, we received a message from the Coliseum while you were in town. The Phil Cup is beginning when all competitors have returned to the arena.

Pinaplz
2012-12-15, 09:22 PM
I say back to the arena then, TO WAR!!!!

Newtons-third
2012-12-16, 09:37 PM
The trio returns to Olympus. There they see Phil, standing outside the gates into the arena. He waves them over.

Well, well. Look who finally decided to show up. Everything's all ready to go, so let's get yous in there. Same structure as last time, last man standing wins. Any questions? Good. Show us your best!

Phil shoves the three heroes into the arena, and the gate slams shut behind them. The center of the arena is empty.

Shadowbow19
2012-12-17, 10:53 AM
Didn't have to be so pushy

pinwiz
2012-12-18, 12:24 PM
Not seeing any Challengers initially, I get a little impatient.

COME ON OUT. Don't be a coward, we won't beat you down too hard.

Newtons-third
2012-12-18, 12:34 PM
Suddenly, Heartless appear! Three Soldiers arrive, as well as four of a new type of Heartless!

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u574/newtonsthird/Powerwild_zpse8a18a95.png

They leap into action!

The Heartless have initiative 7. 3 Soldiers at 20 hp. 4 Powerwilds at 40 hp.

pinwiz
2012-12-18, 12:45 PM
There you are, Let's get them!

HP: Full

Round 1: Full combo, prioritizing damaged powerwilds:
[roll1] [roll2]
[roll3] [roll4]
[roll5] [roll6]

Round 2: Full combo, prioritizing damaged powerwilds:
[roll7] [roll8]
[roll9] [roll10]
[roll11] [roll12]

Round 3: Full combo, prioritizing damaged powerwilds:
[roll13] [roll14]
[roll15] [roll16]
[roll17] [roll18]

Round 4: Full combo, prioritizing damaged powerwilds:
[roll19] [roll20]
[roll21] [roll22]
[roll23] [roll24]

Round 5: Full combo, prioritizing damaged powerwilds:
[roll25] [roll26]
[roll27] [roll28]
[roll29] [roll30]

If I second Chance I Cast Cure. [roll31]

Pinaplz
2012-12-22, 04:51 PM
Great galloping Oz-monkeys! CHARGE!!!

Priority: Powerwilds then soldiers.

Round 1: I attack twice and use block.
[roll1] to hit. [roll2] for damage.
[roll3] to hit. [roll4] for damage.
If I counter attack on my block then [roll5] to hit, and [roll6] for damage.

Round 2: I attack twice and use block.
[roll7] to hit. [roll8] for damage.
[roll9] to hit. [roll10] for damage.
If I counter attack on my block then [roll11] to hit, and [roll12] for damage.

Round 3: I attack twice and use block.
[roll13] to hit. [roll14] for damage.
[roll15] to hit. [roll16] for damage.
If I counter attack on my block then [roll17] to hit, and [roll18] for damage.

Round 4: I attack twice and use block.
[roll19] to hit. [roll20] for damage.
[roll21] to hit. [roll22] for damage.
If I counter attack on my block then [roll23] to hit, and [roll24] for damage.

Round 5: I attack twice and use block.
[roll25] to hit. [roll26] for damage.
[roll27] to hit. [roll28] for damage.
If I counter attack on my block then [roll29] to hit, and [roll30] for damage.

Shadowbow19
2012-12-22, 04:58 PM

Round 1:
Blizzard on one of the monkeys [roll1] (2 more rounds)

Round 2:
Blizzard continues on the monkey [roll2] (1 more rounds)
Blizzard on the same monkey [roll3] (2 more rounds)

Round 3:
Blizzard continues on the monkey [roll4] (last rounds)
Blizzard continues on the monkey [roll5] (1 more rounds)
Blizzard on the same monkey [roll6] (2 more rounds)

Round 4:
Blizzard continues on the monkey [roll7] (last rounds)
Blizzard continues on the monkey [roll8] (1 more rounds)
Blizzard on the same monkey [roll9] (2 more rounds)

Round 5:
Blizzard continues on the monkey [roll10] (last rounds)
Blizzard continues on the monkey [roll11] (1 more rounds)
Blizzard on the same monkey [roll12] (2 more rounds)

*If i ever go below 1/4 HP and activate MP Rage i cast Cure on my self then.

Newtons-third
2012-12-31, 06:05 PM
The monkey heartless leap into action, attacking quickly and defending their own!

Round 1:
3 Soldiers at 20 hp. 4 Powerwilds at 40 hp.

Sora strikes a Powerwild for 10 damage!
Sora strikes a Powerwild for 12 damage!
Sora swings at a Powerwild, but misses.
Goofy swings at a Powerwild, but misses.

Powerwild claws Goofy with a combo! 11, 7 to hit. No damage!
Powerwild claws Sora with a combo! 10, 24 to hit. 11 damage!
Soldier attacks Goofy! 7 to hit. No damage!
Soldier attacks Donald! 16 to hit. 4 damage!
Soldier attacks Sora! 3 to hit. No damage!

Donald casts Blizzard on a Powerwild! Powerwild saves for 22! 5 damage!

Sora at 18 hp. Donald at 26 hp. Goofy at 45 hp.

Round 2:
3 Soldiers at 20 hp. 3 Powerwilds at 40 hp. 1 Powerwild at 13 hp.

Sora strikes a Powerwild for 9 damage!
Goofy bashes a Powerwild for 6 damage! Powerwild is destroyed! Sora regains 8 hp!

Powerwild claws Goofy with a combo! 8, 25 to hit! Goofy blocks and counterattacks! But he misses.
Powerwild claws Goofy with a combo! 10, 11 to hit. No damage!
Powerwild claws Goofy with a combo! 14, 25 to hit! 7 damage!
Soldier attacks Sora! 15 to hit! 7 damage!
Soldier attacks Donald! 18 to hit! 4 damage!
Soldier attacks Goofy! 7 to hit. No damage!

Blizzard continues! Powerwild saves for 24! 6 damage!
Donald casts Blizzard on a Powerwild! Powerwild saves for 12. 11 damage!

Sora at 19 hp. Donald at 22 hp. Goofy at 38 hp.

Round 3:
3 Soldiers at 20 hp. 2 Powerwilds at 40 hp. 1 Powerwild at 23 hp.

Sora strikes Powerwild for 11 damage!
Sora strikes Powerwild for 13 damage! Powerwild is destroyed! Sora regains 8 hp!
Goofy bashes a Powerwild for 9 damage!

Powerwild claws Sora with a combo! 24, 12 to hit! 10 damage!
Powerwild claws Sora with a combo! 10, 25 to hit! 8 damage!
Soldier attacks Sora! 17 to hit! 7 damage!
Soldier attacks Donald! Natural 20! 17 to crit! 7 damage! Sora has Defender!
Soldier attacks Goofy! 21 to hit! Goofy blocks, and counterattacks! 6 damage!

Blizzard continues! Powerwild saves for 6. 14 damage!
Blizzard continues! Powerwild saves for 13. 14 damage!
Donald casts Blizzard on a Powerwild! Powerwild saves for 6. 9 damage! Powerwild is destroyed! Donald regains 8 hp!

Sora at 2 hp. Donald at 23 hp. Goofy at 31 hp.

Round 4:
2 Soldiers at 20 hp. 1 Soldier at 14 hp. 1 Powerwild at 40 hp.

Sora strikes a Powerwild for 14 damage!
Goofy bashes Powerwild for 8 damage!

Powerwild claws at Donald with a combo! 12, 8 to hit. No damage!
Soldier attacks Sora! 9 to hit. No damage!
Soldier attacks Donald! 10 to hit. No damage!
Soldier attacks Goofy! 11 to hit. No damage!

Blizzard continues! Powerwild saves for 23! 6 damage!
Blizzard continues! Powerwild saves for 8. 14 damage! Powerwild is destroyed! Donald is at full hp!
Donald casts Blizzard on a Soldier! Soldier saves for 17. 10 damage!

Sora at 2 hp. Donald at 30 hp. Goofy at 38 hp.

Round 5:
2 Soldiers at 20 hp. 1 Soldier at 4 hp.

Sora swings at a Soldier, but misses.
Sora strikes a Soldier for 14 damage! Soldier is destroyed! Sora regains 4 hp!
Sora swings at a Soldier, but misses.
Goofy bashes a Soldier for 6 damage!
Goofy bashes a Soldier for 6 damage!

Soldier attacks Goofy! 8 to hit. No damage!
Soldier attacks Donald! 7 to hit. No damage!

Blizzard continues! Soldier saves for 5. 13 damage! Soldier is destroyed! Goofy regains 4 hp.
Blizzard continues! Soldier saves for 22! 5 damage!
Donald casts Fire on the Soldier! 16 damage! Soldier is destroyed! Sora regains 4 hp.

Sora at 10 hp. Donald at 30 hp. Goofy at 42 hp.

Treasure:
Power Shard x1, Ether x2, Spirit Shard x1

pinwiz
2012-12-31, 07:10 PM
First round down! Bring on the next challenge!

Newtons-third
2013-01-02, 12:44 PM
The next wave of Heartless appears! Another Powerwild stands ready to fight, along with several casters!

1 Powerwild at 40 hp. 2 Red Nocturnes at 20 hp. 2 Green Requiems at 20 hp. 5 Yellow Operas at 20 hp.

The Heartless have 10 initiative.

pinwiz
2013-01-10, 02:41 AM
Strength in numbers......

priority: green, red, yellow, powerwild

Round 6: cast cure on myself [roll1]

Round 7: full combo
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]
[roll6] [roll7]

Round 8: full combo