PDA

View Full Version : Evil Dragonborn?

Yaitanos
2012-10-09, 11:30 PM
So, evil campaign. I've this great idea for a worshiper of tiamat who is a dragon shaman with the red dragon aspect. But I also wanna make him a dragonborn to get the other breath weapon so I can start taking metabreath feats right away. So I's wondering if there is an evil version of dragonborn? I mean, I've seen references to dragonspawn of tiamat, and I might just be overlooking things, but I wanna be sure there isn't already a write up for an evil version of this before I go to the dm and ask for one.

Deathkeeper
2012-10-10, 12:05 AM
Well, considering Tiamat did pretty much every possible combination of creatures when making Dragonspawn, perverting Bahamut's recruitment method seems relatively reasonable to insert into lore. But I haven't actually seen them.

Hirax
2012-10-10, 12:59 AM
What you seek is in Monster Manual 4, under Spawn of Tiamat. Though none are particularly suitable for PCs as far as I recall, so you might just be better off asking to be an evil dragonborn.

Kelb_Panthera
2012-10-10, 01:23 AM
Getting evil dragonborn just requires a bit of extra fluff and a recolor.

Dragonborn of tiamat: the result of tiamat copying her brother's work. Unlike the dragonborn of bahamut these creatures can reproduce in the normal fashion for their original race, and any pairing of them with their original race has a 50/50 chance of producing another dragonborn. They come in any of the traditional chromatic colors (players choice or determined randomly at the DM's discretion.)

Mechanically identical to dragonborn of bahamut in every way, except that a change to good alignment doesn't mean a reversion to the original race.