PDA

View Full Version : Learning druidic

Tantaburs
2012-10-11, 06:42 PM
So i am currently playing a Illumian Archivist who wants to know all the things. One of my personal goals is to learn druidic without becoming a druid. The best way I can think of currently would be to find a druid dominate him until he teaches me his language or to make things faster just Mindrape him. However are there any easier ways that can be done at lower levels (currently level 3)

Second question. I remember there being a wonderous item that contains all known knowledge but i can't remember what book it is in.

Feralventas
2012-10-11, 07:04 PM
Just find a Blighter or disilusioned/fallen druid. They're harder to find, but perhaps you'll be able to find one who found Artifice to be a truer example of nature, maybe even an outright transhumanist one (or trans-w/e-ist) that was disconnected from the Divine aspects of nature for finding nature to be something other than what the faith taught.

Could even make a cohort of them, but any of those could be able to teach you what you're looking for.

Deophaun
2012-10-11, 07:34 PM
Go the Rosetta Stone route. Take ranks in decipher script, then find a druid that will translate a collection of poems into druidic for you.

mattie_p
2012-10-11, 08:00 PM
1. Become a thrallherd, kill off your followers until you attract a druid who is your thrall or believer.

2. Have them teach you.

3. ???

4. You now know druidic