PDA

View Full Version : Winged Incarnate Warforged Dragonborn

Annos
2012-10-11, 11:50 PM
I was inspired to make a draconic charecter who would copy dragons in every way low leveled possable, and the title is what I came up with.
Though a mechanical dragon would be just as cool if not cooler, just less feats is all.

Jeff the Green
2012-10-12, 12:03 AM
Let's see. Defining features of dragons (as I see them):

Wings
Scales
Natural weapons
Breath weapon
Arcane casting
Frightful presence

1, 2, 3, and 4 can be gotten by being a draconic (RotD) heart aspect dragonborn (RotD) raptoran (RotW), for +1 LA and 0 RHD. 5 comes from arcane casting levels, probably sorcerer. 6 there are probably spells for, but you can also go with the Dreadful Wrath feat (PGtF).

Annos
2012-10-12, 12:06 AM
Thanks, though I think I'll take the dragon wings feat and take the heart aspect.
also i would think that composite plating would be part of the consstruct bundle

Jeff the Green
2012-10-12, 12:12 AM
Thanks, though I think I'll take the dragon wings feat and take the heart aspect.
also i would think that composite plating would be part of the consstruct bundle

You lose composite plating from warforged (which is actually good if you want arcane casting), though you keep the construct type and living construct subtype. Also remember that you need two feats for flight: Dragon Wings and Improved Dragon Wings; the former only gets you gliding and a bonus to jump checks.

Annos
2012-10-12, 12:24 AM
Ya, I know... thanks for the help:smallsmile: