PDA

View Full Version : Varisian Multi-game: RotRL



Pages : [1] 2

Thattaman
2012-10-12, 09:50 AM
Hello all! It's time to go goblin/ghoul/ogre/giant/sin monsters/a very powerful wizard hunting. All of you should post characters for this game along with colours and any other info you think is important. I hope for longevity in this game so lets see if we can kill these monsters or shall we leave Varisia to the mercy of them?

Here is the IC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258704).

PeglegJim
2012-10-12, 11:15 AM
Kaseem's character sheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=451836)

Description

Kaseem is a 19 year old Kelishiet man who dresses in the most expensive clothes he can get and takes the pride in his appearance that only a noble would. His has dark hair and eyes with an olive complexion and a face which is in almost a scowl. Although he isn't physically imposing, his mannerisms serve to make him look as tough and imposing as possible; a habit picked from living 2 years in a den for ne'er-do-wells. He carries 2 short swords and a crossbow openly. His weaponry, clothing, and chosen hangouts could make others easily mistake him as one of the wealthier or more flamboyantly dressed privateers or perhaps just another wealthy, foreign adventurer. He comes from a settlement called Kaer Maga and was working in the weapons trade, but hopes to become an adventurer and wander Varisia for now.


Backstory

Kaseem was born into a powerful Kelish merchant family with good looks and a keen intellect. Having little interest in the affairs of local merchants however, Kaseem became engrossed in various academic and artistic pursuits. Considered somewhat of a prodigy by the age of 14, he managed to attend a somewhat prestigious bardic college. While he did well in his studies, he never felt that those in charge fully appreciated his abilities and grew resentful of their authority. He figured as long as he kept with this path one day he would work for one of the courts possibly as an entertainer for monarchs or an emissary to other nations, which were fine positions, so he tempered his resentment.
Kaseem was forced to leave his academy prematurely following the mysterious disappearance of his teacher, who was rumored to have been involved in some strange business outside the organization. His merchant family decided to send him to be with a distant relative in Varisia around the age of 17. He was to help out his cousin in Kaer Maga, who made a living by selling weapons.
Kaseem was enthralled by Kaer Maga the minute he laid eyes on the city, having spent most of his life in a bardic academy with only wealthy Kele****es for company. The city’s anarchic nature brought about a great change in him in just 2 years. Daily life in the city could occasionally be violent with the rampant gangs, strange cults and deranged wizards.
While Kaseem made few friends, due to the arrogant way he carried himself and his clannish mentality, he eventually managed to deal with living in a land with seemingly few rules. His cousin helped him refine his fighting technique and he learned to prepare himself for any eventuality. Eventually he felt that it would have been best to leave the city out of a combination of wanderlust and fear due to a feeling that he may have stepped on the toes of some of the wrong people. He started to wander Varisia, hoping to become an adventurer.
Kaseem is a dusky skinned, broad-shouldered nineteen year old with dark hair and eyes who dresses himself in expensive looking clothing. He usually openly carries a wide variety of different weapons and camping equipment. The young Keli****e man seems to dissect people with his eyes when he first meets them and acts in a detached manner to the groups he looks down upon to prevent conflict.

As for the color, I'm thinking this one.

Beowulf DW
2012-10-12, 04:18 PM
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=452589

There's the sheet.

Backstory is included on the sheet.

Oh, crap! I forgot the equipment!

Angstrom
2012-10-12, 04:28 PM
A'Shanna's Sheet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=446312)

Ash'll speak in Royal Blue.

Beowulf DW
2012-10-13, 07:01 PM
I suppose I'll post in Sea Green.

Thattaman
2012-10-14, 02:34 AM
We need everyone to post their character sheets before we begin.

SecondRevan
2012-10-14, 06:15 AM
Sorry, missed this thread.

Riian Gage (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=413786)

Riian will speak in Sienna, and his backstory is on the sheet

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-10-14, 10:19 AM
Maximiliana Leroung-Zenderholm (http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=11426), Void Wizard

Lady Maximiliana is a minor noble from Korvosa, descended from a marriage between the Leroung and Zenderholm houses. Showing an aptitude for scholarship at an early age, her father paid her way into the prestigious (and also dangerous) Acadamae in the city. During this time, her elder sister had given birth to a son. Maximiliana didn't have time to enjoy being an aunt, as the child disappeared in the markets one day and despite the best efforts of the Korvosan Guard, had not been seen since. Unlike many other noble scions who used their status for connections and barely paid attention to their studies, Maximiliana dove into them headlong, fascinated with the history of her city and Varisia in general.

Her studies led her to become obsessed with the ancient empire of Thassilon and the Runelords that governed it. She even began actively courting some of the sins they venerated as virtues, gaining a reputation as having great appetites, yet somehow maintaining her drive and passion for the secrets of the past. It was during this time she pursued an affair with a handsome young alchemy student, more playing the scandal to gain attention than out of any genuine affection. Despite this, she genuinely felt bad when her lover was cast from the Acadamae for the affair, and ran away to Riddleport to escape her parents' wrath. After her graduation, she decided not to marry to secure her family's bonds to the other noble houses, but rather to travel and study Thassilon in earnest.

She declined to travel to the lawless and brutish Riddleport after her former lover, opting instead to visit Magnimar, Korvosa's main rival. While there, she gained the attention of the Heidmarch family, who had set up the first Pathfinder Lodge in Varisia. Eager to gain access to the Society's resources, Maximiliana quickly applied to become a Pathfinder herself. She decided a sure-fire way to gain admittance was to perform a personal dig, and the closest and most convenient place was the small town of Sandpoint.

Maximiliana has lived in Sandpoint for a few months now, coordinating her research with local expert Brodert Quint as well as the other scholarly inclined people in the town. During her stay she became fascinated with the House of Blue Stones and the ways of Irori, keeper of Golarion's history. Her passion for sinning having somewhat dimmed since the debacle at the Acadamae, she finds the notion of learning from the past to perfect the present comforting, and is working towards more moderation in her life. She's also begun drawing on Tien and Vudran mysticism and the concept of the Void to channel her magic, eschewing the traditional schools she studied in the Acadamae.

Maximiliana will use Purple for her voice.

North_Ranger
2012-10-14, 10:24 AM
Whoa, terribly sorry, didn't see this was up. You sneaky devil, you...

Halfast Halfear (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=452116), over here.

And as a dwarf, he will speak in Dim Gray.

North_Ranger
2012-10-14, 10:25 AM
Background you can find in the sheet.

Thattaman
2012-10-14, 10:45 AM
Just waiting for Cleric Cromwell.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-15, 11:24 AM
char sheet
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=455387

cindermane's char sheet
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=459080
back story
Ogo, who would become known as Dreadhoof, was born when his father, Chorgin Ripmaw, a warchief of the Hold of Belkzen, sired 3 sons on 3 human slaves. As the son of a warchief he was given a place of power few half-orcs were afforded. He grew up strong and proud shorter than a true orc but well muscled and quick like a predator, truly his fathers son, cocksure and confident. He had a great affinity for animals, and reveled in training them so that they might be better than they were, but on the day he met his first horse he knew that all else he had done was merely the folly of children. He was given a foul, which he named Cindermane, for its black hair streaked with red and orange. from Cindermane's back Ogo saw and did many things, he saw his first non orc village, he took part in his first battle, and he lead his first command from his back. On that day Ogo was given 10 Orcs and told to raid a village in the cinderlands, when they had cited the village and Ogo began to give orders, but the Orcs under his command had other ideas. "The Ripmaw is dead, and there'll be no more orders from runty half breeds like you..." said one of the orcs, the others howling with laughter and approval, a terrible gleam in their eyes. Ogo would have stand and fought if he had not been out numbered 10 to 1, so he put his heels to Cindermane's flanks and fled, cursing himself as a craven coward, though i live one at that. He threw himself into taverns and bars, drinking away most of the gold he had, when his gold ran out he found work here and there, running messages, or as a hired thug, though his heart was never in it, he was only truly alive when he was riding. Living a life he never new, in a place he had only thought of as a source of plunder and slaves, his is at times shiftless and depressed, angry that he can never go home, now he yearns for something new, for battle and danger, and as he and Cindermane plod into Sandpoint, he hopes that prehaps this town will be different, that he might find some adventure! After making sure Cindermane is taken care of, Ogo strides into an Inn, orders some beer and asks for work or tales of adventure.

North_Ranger
2012-10-16, 06:50 AM
So... when are we getting started?

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-17, 01:03 PM
in the words of pink floyd "is anybody out there?"

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-10-17, 01:04 PM
In the words of King Arthur, "Is anybody there? Does anybody care?"

Thattaman
2012-10-17, 02:14 PM
IC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258704) is up. Please post and sorry for taking a while.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-17, 03:06 PM
Ogo will be speaking in dark green

Angstrom
2012-10-18, 12:32 AM
Sorry if that's a bit strong for an opening.

Still, Maximiliana mentioned two of the subjects A'Shanna is most passionate about, the Varisian people and Desna, while simultaneous being a rich person. Ash generally doesn't like moneyed individuals and believes they are largely to blame for the death of her ancestral way of life.

North_Ranger
2012-10-18, 05:16 AM
Beowulf and Cromwell, sorry if that seemed curt towards your characters. I just figured that Halfast might prove somewhat... suspicious towards "greenskins". Blame it on being a dwarf and essentially having just left home. Just let me know if you think I go too far with that prejudice, and I'll tone it down.

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-10-18, 09:42 AM
Sorry if that's a bit strong for an opening.

Still, Maximiliana mentioned two of the subjects A'Shanna is most passionate about, the Varisian people and Desna, while simultaneous being a rich person. Ash generally doesn't like moneyed individuals and believes they are largely to blame for the death of her ancestral way of life.

'Tis cool, Maximiliana's arrogant and dismissive of most things outside the realm of Thassilonian research anyway. :smallwink:

Plus, she's from Korvosa, and there's strong anti-Varisian prejudice there anyway.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-18, 11:16 AM
Beowulf and Cromwell, sorry if that seemed curt towards your characters. I just figured that Halfast might prove somewhat... suspicious towards "greenskins". Blame it on being a dwarf and essentially having just left home. Just let me know if you think I go too far with that prejudice, and I'll tone it down.

none to worry, i'm far more concerned with cormag at the moment, besides, dwarves do tend to be prickly around those of orcish blood

North_Ranger
2012-10-18, 11:56 AM
Let's face it, dwarves tend to be prickly around anyone who isn't a dwarf ;) Damn too-talls and greenskins and furfooted thieves and tree-hugging pointy-ears XD

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-18, 01:41 PM
Ogo's a bit of a misogynist, being raised by orcs and all

also revan o revan, where for art thou revan

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-10-18, 02:13 PM
NO. STOP. Wherefore means "why," not where. Juliet is rhetorically asking why Romeo has to be a Montague, a member of the family hers is feuding with, and pondering his identity and hers in the context of their newly discovered romance. Actually READ the damn play before you quote it! :smallfurious:

Just joking, of course, I know practically all people make that mistake when quoting the balcony scene, but as an English BA and Shakespeare fan I'm contractually obligated to whine when it happens. :smalltongue:

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-18, 03:20 PM
lol, no offense taken AZ, you learn something new everyday

@beowulf not to worry, i think we'll get along famously before too long, besides, i'm convinced you're an assassin here to kill me anyway

Thattaman
2012-10-19, 10:58 AM
Once you've finished RPing, I'll move the story on.

Beowulf DW
2012-10-19, 01:04 PM
I thought we were just spinning our wheels until you threw us a plothook.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-19, 01:07 PM
i think we've all met, now, and have agreed to work together, hell even beowulf and myself have made a truce

North_Ranger
2012-10-19, 01:28 PM
A-yup. Ready when you are.

PeglegJim
2012-10-19, 03:05 PM
I thought we were just spinning our wheels until you threw us a plothook.

Yeah, same. I personally think you should feel free to jump in whenever and do whatever you think is necessary to get everything moving.

Angstrom
2012-10-19, 04:17 PM
Ready to go.

SecondRevan
2012-10-20, 05:35 AM
I'm ready to move the story on

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-10-20, 07:57 AM
Same here.

Thattaman
2012-10-21, 03:14 AM
Which competitions does everyone want to go to? There's no riding one sorry, there's not enough space in the town square.

North_Ranger
2012-10-21, 04:28 AM
Tug-of-war works for me.

PeglegJim
2012-10-21, 10:01 AM
Yeah I think I'll pass on the competitions. Doesn't seem like something my character would do. He'll get wine instead. I'm assuming I can get a pitcher of wine and about 1 gp and about 6 mugs for 12 cp.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-21, 12:32 PM
tug-of-war works, though with proper proding i could try fencing

Angstrom
2012-10-21, 03:11 PM
Ash isn't about to tug of war. She'll be too busy talking with locals and playing with children.

Thattaman
2012-10-22, 10:20 AM
Do you want to do the games IC or just skip ahead to the meatier parts of the adventure? The competition can be a little help meeting a few citizens but that it all, so you could quite easily skip it.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-22, 11:24 AM
well since we can't get 4 for the tug-o-war, we might just want to skip it, though beowulf does want to fence

Beowulf DW
2012-10-22, 12:13 PM
I'd be happy to skip the fencing. Well, not "happy" but I'm OK with whatever everyone else wants to do.

PeglegJim
2012-10-22, 02:35 PM
I have no problems skipping anything. Particularly because this is a play-by-post and it's good to prevent stagnation. My character will just be sitting around drinking wine, like I said.

EDIT: Hey I just realized something. This first part of RotRL makes a lot more sense if everyone is playing a local Sandpoint teenager or something. However once it picks up, it doesn't really make a difference so...

Thattaman
2012-10-22, 02:58 PM
We can make a few attack roles OOC and continue with the story IC.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-22, 03:16 PM
sounds like a plan

SecondRevan
2012-10-22, 07:01 PM
Yeah, skip ahead. Don't want to spend too much time with this.

North_Ranger
2012-10-22, 08:42 PM
A-yup. We can move ahead whenever you're ready.

PeglegJim
2012-10-23, 09:39 AM
I'd say if this carnival games stuff takes more than another day and a half, we should just skip it.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-23, 10:44 AM
should we roll for Initiative? and do i have time to get to my horse?

Initiative roll
[roll0]

Thattaman
2012-10-23, 10:53 AM
Yes, no. The horse is probably at the stables and they are aa lot further south of the festival.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-23, 11:06 AM
then let there be battle, time to bath in the blood of goblins

PeglegJim
2012-10-23, 11:49 AM
Initiative

[roll0]

Angstrom
2012-10-23, 12:10 PM
Initiative: [roll0]

On her turn she charges a goblin and activates her arcane pool.

Thattaman
2012-10-23, 12:42 PM
Goblin initiative: [roll0]

I'm not telling you even the init mod to avoid any metagaming.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-23, 01:20 PM
peg is your init 2 or 6?

North_Ranger
2012-10-23, 02:20 PM
Rollin' dem bones for initiative:

[roll0]

Thattaman
2012-10-23, 02:24 PM
peg is your init 2 or 6?

His init is 6.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-23, 02:49 PM
His init is 6.

understood
current battle order is


North_Ranger [11]
Beowulf DW [8]
Cleric Cromwell & SecondRevan simo [7]
PeglegJim [6]
Angstrom [5]

still waiting for a few though

*order revised. goblins removed

Thattaman
2012-10-23, 02:53 PM
Actually the battle order is different due to the goblins initiative bonues not being added to that roll.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-23, 03:00 PM
understood

PeglegJim
2012-10-23, 03:20 PM
Actually I think I'm before Angstrom since I took a look at their sheet to figure out how they got the init mod that high and it looks like they got the Initiative mod mixed up with the base attack bonus or something, but I don't care. Whoever posts their attack first, posts first. I guess, seeing as it doesn't make much difference and would move it along a little.

Angstrom
2012-10-23, 03:38 PM
Good catch Peg, you go first.

The +2 misc bonus was from a trait the character no longer has.

PeglegJim
2012-10-23, 06:23 PM
Actually I think the DM said we're not using traits at some point just so you know. It was in the recruitment thread.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-23, 06:47 PM
opps then my init drops to [7]

Beowulf DW
2012-10-23, 07:55 PM
Let there be initiative!

[roll0]

SecondRevan
2012-10-23, 08:44 PM
Initiative
[roll0]

PeglegJim
2012-10-23, 10:17 PM
Revan's got a higher initiative mod than ClericCromwell, so Revan goes first. Still waiting on Archpaladin Zousha.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-24, 01:35 PM
good day my fellows, i figure i'd get my 16 done early so you can work on your characters, no rush though, as we've only just started RotRL


16 for Curse of the Crimson Throne

1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?
Pathfinder

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
In and around the city of Korvosa,

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?
7 people in total, the four GMs will get in and the other three will be chosen, no alternatives.

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
PbP on GitPG

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
All of them start at lvl 1 0xp

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
Roll if it's lower than average, take average by class.

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
all core and base classes in the Core book, APG, UM, and UC other than the gun slinger, and piazo prestige classes are welcome, no psionics though

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
core races only please

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
20 point buy. max hp to start

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
yes. no evil to start, though becoming evil may be possible over time

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
Multi-classing is fine.

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
The GMs will make there own secret rolls, evryone else can do it over the forum roller.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
Not that I know of.

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
A good few paragraphs would be nice. how you came to be in Korvosa, and something that ties you to Geadren Lamm

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
a little bit of everything

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?
Core, APG, UM, UC is generally allowed anything else, pass by the GM for that game.

Thattaman
2012-10-24, 01:42 PM
This should only be in this thread because we're not recruiting anyone new just who we already have.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-24, 01:43 PM
understood, my mistake

Beowulf DW
2012-10-24, 03:19 PM
Are we going by straight initiative or will we go "Turn-based" with the enemies attacking, then us attacking in the order of our initiatives?

Thattaman
2012-10-24, 03:22 PM
Enemies attack, you guys attack. That's ow it works depending on who got higher init, PCs or Villains

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-10-25, 12:24 AM
I probably won't be able to make a post until Friday or Sunday. One of my Panera coworkers went AWOL so me and the rest of the staff have to pick up the slack from her no-show/no-call. :smallannoyed:

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-25, 11:35 AM
should we just assume you've been knocked out for the fight then?

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-25, 08:41 PM
hmmmmm my dice roller doesn't seem to be working for some reason....
1d6+6

North_Ranger
2012-10-26, 04:51 AM
Leave out the v's and try again, mate :smallsmile:

Thattaman
2012-10-26, 10:19 AM
hmmmmm my dice roller doesn't seem to be working for some reason....
[roll0]

It's not the v's that are doing it, did you edit in the roll? Because that's usually an issue.

PeglegJim
2012-10-26, 11:14 AM
Make sure you separate it from the spoiler tags.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-26, 12:25 PM
alright, without edits
[roll0]

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-10-26, 01:45 PM
Sorry to sound lazy, but could I get a quick tactical appraisal of what's going on? I haven't had much posting time lately, so I'm a little unsure as to where to start slinging spells. :smallredface:

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-26, 01:56 PM
at present, 4 goblins, vs the 7 of us, angstrom,and myself are on the attack and moving into melee, pegleg is also attacking but at range, with north_ranger playing defensively using power attack on a readied action once a goblin comes near him

Thattaman
2012-10-26, 02:34 PM
The encounter didculty may change through the game as I try to work out how many extra goblins to add, because with a game written for four players, I think with seven players it would be to easy to defeat an encounter intended for four PCs. The treasure might change for the same reasons.

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-10-26, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the update Cleric Cromwell! Posting now!

Angstrom
2012-10-27, 12:56 PM
Fixing that roll
[roll0]

North_Ranger
2012-10-27, 02:07 PM
Hmm... we're on the second round now, right? I'd like to know how Halfast's readied action went. I'm a-fearin' he missed the goblin, but in case he did I'd be glad to know if the runt's still standing.

Thattaman
2012-10-27, 03:34 PM
He's still allive.

North_Ranger
2012-10-27, 04:03 PM
Thankee, boss.

Thattaman
2012-10-27, 04:54 PM
So three days since BeoDW has posted and four since SR, call me paranoid, but I'll shoot them both a PM to make sure they're still here.

North_Ranger
2012-10-27, 05:03 PM
Sounds like a good idea.

Also, I'm a little lost as far as locations go. I'm not sure if Halfast can charge without hitting the grease...

Thattaman
2012-10-27, 05:06 PM
Well the Grease is near Ogo and Ash and one goblin, the other two have slid off, and are now chargable without hitting Grease.

North_Ranger
2012-10-28, 05:02 AM
I think I'm needin' a bit of help... Halfast is two good hits away from being in the negatives, he's got two gobbos on him - and the dice roller hates my guts.

SecondRevan
2012-10-28, 05:24 AM
Sorry I took so long to post, am busy with exams at the moment but nearly over. Coming to help Halfast

North_Ranger
2012-10-28, 05:30 AM
Woohoo!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sD9kcJeWWl0/TRLf5LIerPI/AAAAAAAAA4E/G58mvwcNJxM/s1600/homer_cheer.png

Thattaman
2012-10-28, 05:51 AM
Only one left.

North_Ranger
2012-10-28, 09:09 AM
A-yup, it seems like the Great Gods of Die Rolls hate me now. I guess I must go and placate them, then...

Anybody know where I can get chicken blood and a tape of Louie Louie at this hour on a Sunday? :smalltongue:

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-28, 11:05 AM
a butchers and youtube my friend

but yeah these dice are killing me too

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-29, 02:17 PM
arg, no breaks at all from this dice roller

North_Ranger
2012-10-29, 04:53 PM
Yeah, it's having one of those days again. Oh, and Cromwell... where was your thread for Crimson Throne recruitment again? Or are we all automatically in?

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-29, 04:58 PM
i believe everyone who is currently playing/ gming is automatically signed up for all 4 games, so there wont be any more recruitment, unless we have some drops

i've got a goat in my back yard, i just need a copper bowl and the cuneiform converstion for the dice roller coding and i think i can appease its blood lust and lift the curse

Cleric Cromwell
2012-10-31, 10:45 PM
happy Halloween everyone!

Thattaman
2012-11-02, 05:48 AM
The forum roller really doesn't like this game.

SecondRevan
2012-11-03, 05:28 AM
I'm suspecting I'm actually playing my Druid, who had to be given ten rerolls to get his first >10 result in the entire night.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-11-05, 02:10 PM
angstrom i believe the war chanter and the goblin i am fighting are still on their feet
at the very least the one i am fighting is still up

Thattaman
2012-11-05, 03:19 PM
This battle has taken way to long, so I'm going to end it before we get into a twelve round fight with one goblin. I'll post the next bit tomorrow.

PeglegJim
2012-11-06, 03:52 PM
Yeah fact is, play by post combat is incredibly slow. Notoriously slow in fact. Sometimes one small thing can take weeks.

Also I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm thinking we may have slowed down some recently.

Anyway, yeah I'd be in favor of the GM skipping whatever or whoever they need to in order to keep things moving.

EDIT: I think I said all this stuff before. Oh well.

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-11-06, 05:00 PM
I apologize for my slowness. Working two jobs and preparing for a possible vacation has left me with very little posting time.

Beowulf DW
2012-11-10, 11:37 PM
I'm a bit lost here. Is this a different group of goblins? Should I use my rage or do you guys think that I should save it for something bigger?

Thattaman
2012-11-11, 02:58 AM
We are onto a different group of goblins, for a tip on using rage or not, it describes the battle already have ended and there are just these few goblin, *wink wink*.

North_Ranger
2012-11-11, 04:03 PM
Halfast is in the need of some healing... He's down to 4hp at the moment. Any more lucky bites and he'll be coughing up his pancreas.

Thattaman
2012-11-11, 04:45 PM
Halfast is in the need of some healing... He's down to 4hp at the moment. Any more lucky bites and he'll be coughing up his pancreas.

That's what you get when you anger the forum roller.

North_Ranger
2012-11-11, 06:20 PM
That's what you get when you anger the forum roller.

*sigh* So I guess I gotta appease the dice gods again.

We're running low on blood of a virgin. Any volunteers?

Beowulf DW
2012-11-11, 09:45 PM
*sigh* So I guess I gotta appease the dice gods again.

We're running low on blood of a virgin. Any volunteers?

Still a virgin, but let me see if I can get some goats first.

North_Ranger
2012-11-12, 05:10 AM
Still a virgin, but let me see if I can get some goats first.

Find some goats? At this hour? On Jewish new year in the rain? A bare fortnight after the dreaded goat plague of old GitP forums? With the herders' srtike in its fifteenth week and the Dorset Goat Fetishists' Fair tomorrow?

PeglegJim
2012-11-12, 08:35 AM
I healed, but I rolled a one. This roller does not like us very much.

EDIT: Hey maybe I could hand your character the crossbow and he could stay out of their faces, firing, on the off chance that one of the bolts might actually hit.

North_Ranger
2012-11-12, 09:28 AM
That might work.

Thattaman
2012-11-12, 11:10 AM
Well, it would probaly be kind to say that the dead goblin comando has a potion of cure moderate wounds on him... oh, did I say that aloud, whoopsie.

North_Ranger
2012-11-12, 05:01 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3oq4xi7Wv1qbhn5m.gif


move forward to defend Halfast
intimidates nearest goblin
intimidation roll
[roll0]


http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/555000/555916_1286569650652_full.jpg



Hee hee heee... sorry, couldn't resist.

PeglegJim
2012-11-12, 07:25 PM
I actually rolled well on an intimidate roll and it didn't work cuz of language barriers. All's it does is draw attackers in that situation.

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-11-12, 10:41 PM
Okay, I know I'm going to upset you guys but...what's going on right now? I'm still incredibly busy and without at least a map this is getting confusing again. :smallredface:

Cleric Cromwell
2012-11-12, 10:47 PM
a man is under attack by 4 goblins and 2 goblins on goblin dogs, i believe 1 rider 1 dog and 3 gobos are down, but halfast is wounded, he has gotten some quick healing and found a potion of cure mod on a rider, beowulf and myself are moving in to defeat him and finsih the last of the gobos off

Thattaman
2012-11-13, 11:14 AM
a man is under attack by 4 goblins and 2 goblins on goblin dogs, i believe 1 rider 1 dog and 3 gobos are down, but halfast is wounded, he has gotten some quick healing and found a potion of cure mod on a rider, beowulf and myself are moving in to defeat him and finsih the last of the gobos off

That and the forum roller seems to have a personal vendetta against this game.

If someone could tell me a good map-making website, then I'd be greatful. I usually make my own figuers and maps for IRL, but I can't do it for this.

Thattaman
2012-11-17, 03:54 AM
You guys should have fun just wandering through Sandpoint. It'll take a while before we move on, due to Sandpoint being such a cool town.

Angstrom
2012-11-17, 04:12 PM
I suppose Ash will spend the rest of the day helping the Sandpoint authorities care for the wounded and hunt down any fleeing goblins.

Once that's taken care of she'll meet with Niska Mvashti to ask for help fixing her kapenia.

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-11-17, 04:43 PM
Maximiliana will probably chat up Mr. Foxglove as well as check to see if her good friend Brodert Quink is okay.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-11-18, 03:53 AM
assuming cindermane is fine, ogo would chekc out of his inn and check in at the rusty dragon, ride cindermane around town a bit and take in the sites, see if he can lend a hand somewhere

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-11-20, 12:28 AM
Quick update: I will be out of town from the 21st to the 25th, and will likely not be posting, as I'll mostly be using my iPod for music purposes.

Thattaman
2012-11-20, 12:23 PM
That's fine, basically you guys have a while to just explore Sandpoint.

PeglegJim
2012-11-26, 03:47 PM
Well, looks like I didn't figure out the math right with the gold, but Kaseem's CN, so I'll roll with it :smalltongue:

North_Ranger
2012-11-26, 03:59 PM
Heh, I figured it might have just been a miscalculation. But since Halfast is LG, I decided to roll with it, too :smallbiggrin:

PeglegJim
2012-11-26, 04:00 PM
Well it's more concerning people I thought may have dropped out rather than math, but anyway, yeah I figure it keeps things interesting.

North_Ranger
2012-11-26, 05:47 PM
Wait, someone's dropped out? :smalleek:

PeglegJim
2012-11-26, 06:41 PM
Well I thought I read something about someone being busy, but I guess everyone's posting now I guess.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-11-26, 07:38 PM
AZ should be back in action now

Archpaladin Zousha
2012-11-27, 12:35 AM
I'm still waiting for Aldern to respond to Maximiliana.

Thattaman
2012-11-27, 02:35 AM
Ooops, I must have missed that detail. I'll make sure I respond accordiglly.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-11-28, 12:12 PM
the plot thickens

Thattaman
2012-11-28, 12:49 PM
It does indeed.

Beowulf DW
2012-11-29, 06:55 PM
Sorry about my absence. I was on a hunting trip in a very isolated part of Pennsylvania. Could I bother some one for a bit of a run-down of events since the end of the fight?

Cleric Cromwell
2012-11-29, 11:59 PM
small size armor sold, turns out the armorer made it, but the goblins, or someone else enchanted it and did a poor job of it at that so the armor was worth less than it should have been
some of us are in the process of talking to the sheriff, turns out the body of the old high priest was winkled away in the night while the goblins were attacking
north and pegleg got in a squabble over the share of the loot

Beowulf DW
2012-12-01, 11:58 PM
Thanks a bunch.

North_Ranger
2012-12-02, 07:21 AM
What did you catch? Deer? Pheasants? Pneumonia? :smalltongue:

Beowulf DW
2012-12-03, 11:09 PM
What did you catch? Deer? Pheasants? Pneumonia? :smalltongue:

Not much, actually. None of the deer I saw were legal (I couldn't shoot them). Still, it's a fun time with friends and family. A particularly male portion of the family. It's a great way to get a feeling for the raw power of nature.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-12-10, 01:46 PM
i guess ogo is just blind or something lol

Angstrom
2012-12-12, 11:43 PM
Sorry if that sounded preachy, just trying to establish her character.

Thattaman
2012-12-28, 06:08 AM
If everyone's done with today I'll do a time skip to tomorrow morning.

North_Ranger
2012-12-28, 06:10 AM
Sounds good. Just assume that hilarity ensues when Halfast and Ogo go hunting for some dwarven ale... :smalltongue:

Unless there's anyone we want to talk to in the inn?

Thattaman
2012-12-28, 06:19 AM
You might want to talk to Aldern Foxglove he did offer you a reward.

Cleric Cromwell
2012-12-28, 10:57 AM
Ogo certainly approves of reward

Cleric Cromwell
2013-01-03, 01:44 AM
So... How bout that letter. Or are we going to vote on whether or not I can read

Thattaman
2013-01-03, 04:57 AM
Your intelligence is 12, of course you can read.

Beowulf DW
2013-01-06, 01:46 PM
That's just Cormag taking a shot at Ogo again. Never meant to question whether or not your character can actually read.

Cleric Cromwell
2013-01-06, 07:30 PM
Oh I know. Was just having fun with it

Thattaman
2013-01-10, 11:20 AM
If you guys want any particularly character-driven plots woven into the story, then PM me and I'll see if I can put it into.

Cleric Cromwell
2013-01-10, 01:24 PM
that
just
happened

Thattaman
2013-01-11, 07:02 PM
[roll0] Don't mind me.

Beowulf DW
2013-01-13, 09:07 AM
Saving a house from Dire Rats. So that's what the kids are calling it these days.

North_Ranger
2013-01-13, 10:38 AM
So what were the rest of the guys up to when Kaseem was putting his bolt into a dire rat? :smalltongue:

Thattaman
2013-01-13, 11:02 AM
Well, that was good for Kaseem, but in general bad for the party. Not only are you all now banned from Sandpoint general store, but because Ven Vinder is a well like man in town, you get a -2 to all diplomacy check in Sandpoint.

North_Ranger
2013-01-13, 11:48 AM
Goddammit, Kas :smallmad:

PeglegJim
2013-01-13, 03:41 PM
Well gee thanks for the deterrent to doing anything interesting Thattaman.

Thattaman
2013-01-13, 04:05 PM
Don't worry, yoi'd probably rather go to a magic item shop.

North_Ranger
2013-01-13, 04:13 PM
I just realized how mean my last post looked like... sorry, been a little high-strung today for various reasons. I meant that as a good-hearted "goddammit".

Still, Halfast ain't gonna be happy when he hears about this... both what Kas had done (y'know, 'cause he's a paladin :smallwink:) and how the community starts treating them from now on.

PeglegJim
2013-01-13, 04:25 PM
Ya well I realize you're probably going by the module anyways, so it's not your fault.

Thattaman
2013-01-13, 04:30 PM
Yeah and it's kind of got to be you because you're the only male human and having high Charisma helped too.

North_Ranger
2013-01-13, 04:34 PM
That's speciesist! :smalltongue:

Thattaman
2013-01-13, 04:45 PM
Half-elf or Elf would be fine, but what chanve would Halfast have with her?

Beowulf DW
2013-01-13, 04:46 PM
You know, the description for that girl made her sound a bit like one of "those" women. For all we know, she's the neighborhood slut. Wouldn't people just react like, "Yeah that sounds like her. You'd think her father would've gotten a chastity belt by now."

PeglegJim
2013-01-13, 04:52 PM
Well I don't think anybody's disputing the candidacy of my char. Rogueish, high charisma, human, around the same age etc.

North_Ranger
2013-01-13, 04:54 PM
Half-elf or Elf would be fine, but what chanve would Halfast have with her?

Well, she never offered to polish his family hammer, so now we'll never know, will we? :smallwink:

Thattaman
2013-01-13, 05:06 PM
She's meant to be kind of the neighbourhood slut, but seen as this is the first time Ven has caught her, he's going to be foulmouthing you all.

Beowulf DW
2013-01-13, 11:13 PM
She's meant to be kind of the neighbourhood slut, but seen as this is the first time Ven has caught her, he's going to be foulmouthing you all.

Which means that everyone who already knows is going to be laughing behind his back the whole time. Which will probably make him hate Kaseem even more.

PeglegJim
2013-01-16, 04:54 PM
So are we waiting for anything? Are we going to skip to the boar hunt soon?

North_Ranger
2013-01-16, 04:57 PM
I thought we were supposed to meet with the town big-wigs? Or just hang around in bars... er, I mean, the inn for breakfast and chatting?

PeglegJim
2013-01-16, 05:31 PM
I dunno, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to go hunting in the morning.

Oh and the meeting's close to midnight.

Angstrom
2013-01-16, 05:55 PM
Yeah, hunt with Foxglove in the day and be back in time for the town council meeting.

Thattaman
2013-01-17, 04:47 PM
With that knowledge (nobility) you know that the Foxglove's are a local minor noble family, mainly in Magnimaar with Foxglove Manor nearby on the lost coast. A knowledge (local) would be better.

Angstrom
2013-01-22, 05:04 PM
I'm not concerned with what final price she gets for selling Foxglove's horse, just being chaotic good. It doesn't hurt that she'll be going there tomorrow to see if she can coax the headmaster into letting her copy spells from his spellbook. Foot-in-the-door style bargain hunting.

North_Ranger
2013-01-25, 01:21 PM
Sooo... those knowledge rolls and Detect Evil on the robe? Anything?

Thattaman
2013-01-25, 04:02 PM
The item isn't evil, it's just a plain robe of bones, used recently and no longer usable.

Thattaman
2013-01-27, 09:25 AM
If you scan the entire room with detect evil, they are all Neutral Good except Titus who is Lawful Neutral and Belor who is Lawful Good.

Thattaman
2013-01-30, 03:30 PM
Hypetext will be joining this game too soon, so the party will grow by one.

Beowulf DW
2013-01-30, 10:00 PM
Hate to do this, but I'm going to bow out. I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to. My schedule has not been entirely forgiving of late. Is there any particular way you'd like me to transition out? Or will you just retcon me out of the game?

North_Ranger
2013-01-31, 09:07 AM
Awww... I hate to see you go. But I appreciate that you had the tact to let us know that, instead of just doing the Vanishing Act. Respect knuckles for that, and hope things clear up for you.

Thattaman
2013-01-31, 11:10 AM
Hate to do this, but I'm going to bow out. I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to. My schedule has not been entirely forgiving of late. Is there any particular way you'd like me to transition out? Or will you just retcon me out of the game?

Sad to see you go, we will miss you.

So now we have six of us. Me, Cleric Cromwell, North Ranger, Pegleg Jim, Hypertext and Angstrom. We can still do this.

Cleric Cromwell
2013-01-31, 04:07 PM
nooooooo my half orc brother! its a shame to see you go, you will be missed

Hypertext
2013-01-31, 06:24 PM
Hye all i'm working on my character presently and am hoping to be ready to go in the next 1-2 days. Sorry for the delay!

Hypertext
2013-01-31, 08:57 PM
Alright here is Tanaka Kenji (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=508883) for your approval. I didn't do traits so let me know if I need to add those in. Also I will be using PURPLE If that will work. Once I have approval I will work up a more detailed description and backstory. Thanks! If it's ok with you he has left his homeland to join the house of Lonjiku Kajitsu as a retainer at the whim of master Lord Bayushi. Lord Lonjiku however has gone missing and his search for him has led him to the current group.

Thattaman
2013-02-01, 12:09 PM
Alright here is Tanaka Kenji (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=508883) for your approval. I didn't do traits so let me know if I need to add those in. Also I will be using PURPLE If that will work. Once I have approval I will work up a more detailed description and backstory. Thanks! If it's ok with you he has left his homeland to join the house of Lonjiku Kajitsu as a retainer at the whim of master Lord Bayushi. Lord Lonjiku however has gone missing and his search for him has led him to the current group.

Yep that works, I'll send you a PM detailing more on your entrance.

North_Ranger
2013-02-01, 02:09 PM
+2 Internets if your entrance includes the phrase "[Name of villain]! You will not harm another innocent!" :smallbiggrin:

Hypertext
2013-02-01, 05:35 PM
I am all about internets so even if that is a complete non sequitur it may happen.

Cleric Cromwell
2013-02-05, 12:36 PM
theres the dice roller i remember

Thattaman
2013-02-06, 03:31 PM
Yeah, the dice roller hates this game.

Cleric Cromwell
2013-02-06, 06:31 PM
unless i can take 20 on the perception check

Cleric Cromwell
2013-02-21, 10:02 AM
So is valentines day as big a deal else where as it is here in the states?

Thattaman
2013-02-21, 12:53 PM
It is in Britain as well. Anyway, we're nearing second level and Hypertext's entry. I wonder what's in the glassworks?:smallamused:

Edit: Are you guys going to go in or just stand next to it looking stupid? :smalltongue:

PeglegJim
2013-02-21, 06:14 PM
Eh, in case you ask. I'll probably do badly though. Also I don't care if it's locked or not.

Strength roll: [roll0]

Thattaman
2013-02-23, 03:00 PM
Roll initiative.

North_Ranger
2013-02-23, 03:03 PM
Rollin'... [roll0]

Thattaman
2013-02-23, 03:05 PM
Goblin initiative [roll0]

Angstrom
2013-02-23, 03:14 PM
Initiative: [roll0]

I'll take it Ash can act then.

Thattaman
2013-02-23, 03:32 PM
Initiative: [roll0]

I'll take it Ash can act then.

Yep, we'll use block initiative, people who beat the monster's init, the monster, then the people who got worse, so Ash can go straight away.

Angstrom
2013-02-23, 03:54 PM
Post is up. Hope this works; I'd hate to use her only 1st level spell of the day only for them to make saves.

If she doesn't incapacitate an attacker with the spell, she'll be fighting defensively with combat expertise.

Thattaman
2013-02-23, 04:37 PM
Goblins have particularly low will saves so you should be fine.

PeglegJim
2013-02-23, 05:05 PM
What I just did is of little consequence, so I figure order don't matter as much.

PeglegJim
2013-02-23, 05:08 PM
Initiative: [roll0]

North_Ranger
2013-02-24, 01:33 PM
Just to make it clear... Halfast's attack was intended to take out the one gobbo who was still conscious. He will still insist on dispatching the goblins, but not before interrogating them.

Angstrom
2013-02-24, 02:01 PM
I had assumed that 8 damage was enough to kill the goblin, which is why Halfast didn't hit it. Broken glass and bodies probably make a charge impossible. I'm sure if killing an unconscious enemy is against his code, then it can be retconned out.

Not that your characters know this, but we have 7 rounds before the goblins start functioning again. At this point however, Ash is just telling them to trust her.

North_Ranger
2013-02-24, 02:05 PM
Actually, if Faiths of Purity is anything to go by, Torag's paladins are actually expected not to let goblins live.

At least no longer than it takes to interrogate the captured greenskins...

PeglegJim
2013-02-24, 02:32 PM
Actually 4 goblins are still conscious I thought. And 8 was enough to kill them. It's just that there's a lot of them.

Cleric Cromwell
2013-02-25, 02:09 PM
[roll0]

i'll wait for the half-elf to act before making my move

Cleric Cromwell
2013-02-25, 05:57 PM
thanks dice roller

Cleric Cromwell
2013-02-26, 01:33 PM
rolled with the wrong modifier, should be +4 so total should be 10, 11 if the bardic performance is still in affect

North_Ranger
2013-02-26, 03:23 PM
Still waiting on that Sense Motive roll and results of the Detect Evil.

PeglegJim
2013-02-26, 04:38 PM
The bard song was discontinued after the samurai attacked, since I decided not to continue it that round.
Not that Kaseem would give it to Ogo or the samurai anyway :smalltongue:
He doesn't take kindly to having a potential deal interrupted.

Cleric Cromwell
2013-02-26, 07:22 PM
what deal did ogo screw up for kaseem?

and is the half-elf dead or just damaged? lol this whole combat just got all wonky

PeglegJim
2013-02-26, 08:05 PM
Yeah it suuure did. Still, I figured I should've waited for the guy's reaction to all that crap. Get it straightened out.

Hypertext
2013-02-27, 11:52 AM
i am incredibly confused as to what is happening now =/

North_Ranger
2013-02-27, 11:54 AM
i am incredibly confused as to what is happening now =/

You're most certainly not the only one.

Thattaman
2013-02-27, 03:10 PM
Sorry I took so long to post, does that sum up enough for you or should I add more? I can't remember if I posted Tsuto's alignment but it's LE for Halfast.

Cleric Cromwell
2013-02-27, 03:12 PM
its halfast in this game

Thattaman
2013-02-27, 03:14 PM
its halfast in this game

Oops, I was just reading through CotCT rather than RotRL just now, so I posted the wrong dwarf brother.

North_Ranger
2013-02-27, 04:02 PM
"It's alright, friend. Torag forgives."
"Like hell he does. Let's roast his feet over a fire."
"Brother, hush."

Thattaman
2013-03-02, 03:09 AM
"It's alright, friend. Torag forgives."
"Like hell he does. Let's roast his feet over a fire."
"Brother, hush."

:smallbiggrin: Ahhh, brothers.

PeglegJim
2013-03-02, 09:26 AM
Uh whose turn is it? I thought it was Ang or Cromwell's turn....

Thattaman
2013-03-03, 04:39 PM
Tsuto's not actually a kinslyer, Lonjiku's not his father. Lonjiku is his mother's husband, his father is an elf who visited the town a couple of decades ago.

North_Ranger
2013-03-03, 06:01 PM
Eh, he's close enough. "It takes a boy to sire a child, but a man to raise him".

Thattaman
2013-03-04, 04:37 PM
You all go up to level two. :smallsmile:

PeglegJim
2013-03-04, 05:22 PM
Alright, time to roll for health

[roll0]

Cleric Cromwell
2013-03-04, 06:42 PM
[roll0]

is that tunnel large enough to ride a horse in?

Hypertext
2013-03-04, 06:45 PM
[roll0]

Anyone want to talk to Kenji or see if he's ok haha. Currently unconscious on the floor.

Angstrom
2013-03-04, 07:05 PM
Woops, sorry Hypertext. I'm sure Zantus will be able to get him on his feet again.
[roll0]

North_Ranger
2013-03-04, 07:09 PM
Rolling health [roll0]

North_Ranger
2013-03-04, 07:17 PM
Oh, and also some Knowledge rolls to see what those names from the letter bring up...

Knowledge (Planes), untrained [roll0]
Knowledge (Religion) [roll1]

IC post will have to wait until tomorrow, I'm way too tired at the moment to start posting properly.

Cleric Cromwell
2013-03-06, 01:41 PM
sooo is that tunnel big enough for a man on a horse? to i vault onto horse back and run this guy down? or do angstrom and i chase him into the ground

Thattaman
2013-03-06, 02:41 PM
You wouldn't have been able to get a horse into the glassworks, sorry.

Cleric Cromwell
2013-03-06, 04:23 PM
very well i pursue on foot

Cleric Cromwell
2013-03-07, 07:19 PM
oh and roll for cindermane's HP
[roll0]

possible to get a DM reroll?

Thattaman
2013-03-08, 12:29 PM
Any hp rolls that are under average (half+1) are made average.

Angstrom
2013-03-10, 12:55 AM
Noted, new hp total set. Shall I assume I don't get a full refresh of spells from the level up?

Thattaman
2013-03-10, 03:23 AM
Noted, new hp total set. Shall I assume I don't get a full refresh of spells from the level up?

Any new spells from lvl 2 you get. But you don't get colour spray back.

North_Ranger
2013-03-10, 06:27 AM
I assume that means Halfast doesn't get a refresh on his smite evil ability, either?

Hypertext
2013-03-11, 12:57 PM
If that's the case I need some HP badly.

Thattaman
2013-03-11, 04:31 PM
Kenji just killed it with one attack. If you carry on rolling like that then you will be the group favorite. But that was just one. It won't be so easy next time.

Hypertext
2013-03-12, 12:39 PM
Haha well hopefully Kenji will gain some respect for his martial prowess. I think I have done more total damage than Ogo already hahaha.

Cleric Cromwell
2013-03-13, 12:58 AM
thats probably true, for all of Ogo's bravado he's been doing about as much damage as a child in a pillow fight

Thattaman
2013-03-15, 02:27 AM
Sorry it seemed like you were forced into going in the catacombs, but you need to go there and with no one else.

PeglegJim
2013-03-15, 01:39 PM
Still waiting on the results for that Perception and knowledge check I made

Thattaman
2013-03-17, 04:04 AM
Kaseem know it as a creature made of pure anger, wrath and sin. It loves for rage and can detect it or any other form of wrath.

Thattaman
2013-03-18, 04:50 PM
Sorry I haven't posted much in this game. I'll pick up the pace once my two plays finish and I have more time. You'll be happy to know that my first play ends on Friday and I have the Easter Holidays shortly afterwards which mean that I'll have much more time.

Cleric Cromwell
2013-03-27, 12:08 PM
ogo initiative
[roll0]

Thattaman
2013-05-25, 03:10 AM
I'm going to camping all week, so I won't be able to post until June 2nd.