PDA

View Full Version : Clarification with Mindbender/Mindsight

Snarf4u
2012-10-14, 04:42 PM
Hello all !

First post so bare with me.

I am currently running a Bard focusing on IC (Inspire Courage)

I am only 5th level, about to be 6th. I took Song of the heart and got inspirational boost and a badge of valor making my IC go to +4.

With all that in mind, as I progress I would like to keep boosting IC however I can.

My first question is how can i do that through items and prestige classes ?

My second question is in regards to the feat mindsight and the prestige Mindbender. I know Mindbender is a 1 level dip, but I had a question. When I turn lvl 6 I can choose to become a mindbender, but will i be allowed to take the mindsight feat with my 6th level extra feat or would I have to wait until my next opportunity to gain a feat ?

Dumbledore lives
2012-10-14, 05:08 PM
For your first question it depends partially on your alignment. If you're Good with a capital G then you can take Words of Creation from the Book of Exalted Deeds, which will double your inspire courage. Now this may only double your bonus from class, so consult with your DM, but it's pretty great, especially once you get to your 8th level of bardic music.

For the second question I believe the progression of picking things is the same as the way they're ordered in the Player's Handbook, so class then skills then feats. So you should be able to get Mindsight at your first level of Mindbender.