PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4

Kyberwulf
2012-10-21, 04:27 PM
The new Halo is coming out soon. I wanted to know what everyone here thinks about the Forward Unto Dawn Webisodes.

Also, I have heard rumors that some of the SPARTAN II's will be making an appearance. I am not sure why I believe this, since every game the same rumor is spread. >.>

Does anyone else care about the other SPARTAN II, other then the Maser Chief?
If so, who do you like.

Mutant Sheep
2012-10-21, 05:41 PM
If you're going to call the thread Halo 4, wouldn't it fit better in Gaming?:smalltongue:

I didn't know people watched those Featured Halo Youtube videos.:smallconfused:

The spartan black ops feeling, instead of Master Chief's Heroic Battle
Leader, could be very great in the multiplayer seasons, and their story interaction. Particularly those who were on that Jackal/human asteroid colony thing.:smallamused:

An Enemy Spy
2012-10-21, 05:43 PM
If you're going to call the thread Halo 4, wouldn't it fit better in Gaming?:smalltongue:

I didn't know people watched those Featured Halo Youtube videos.:smallconfused:

The spartan black ops feeling, instead of Master Chief's Heroic Battle
Leader, could be very great in the multiplayer seasons, and their story interaction. Particularly those who were on that Jackal/human asteroid colony thing.:smallamused:

Of course people watch them. They wouldn't make them if they didn't.

Lord Raziere
2012-10-21, 07:44 PM
I watched those Forward Unto Dawn ones.

They were cool. live action series about a bunch of UNSC cadets in training, only three episodes out by now but really, I recommend go seeing them cause its an accurate view of military life, and the third episode is when things are really starting to get interesting.

Kyberwulf
2012-10-21, 07:48 PM
Yeah.. it might go into gaming. I sorta made this when I was tired >.>'

lol I wanted to talk more about the lore then the actual game itself. I didn't know if this counted as media or the game.

Somebloke
2012-10-22, 12:57 AM
Been watching forward unto dawn. Thoroughly enjoyed it so far.

I've been a big fan of the Halo series (the Missus prefers Call of Duty but I like the series' old school- yes I am aware of the irony there- feel, what with the lack of cover based mechanics and the space aliens dressed in Matel cast-offs trying to Wipe Out Humanity. I'm looking forward to see what 343 does- the've staked their ecistsnce on this game performing well.

If you haven't seen Forward Unto Dawn, I would recommend it- it is available on YouTube (3 of the 5 episodes have already been cast). It's cliched but still reasonably good.

Megaduck
2012-10-24, 02:42 PM
I have to second the Forward Unto Dawn movies. They're surprisingly good, though the ending of 3 with the shot though the skylight was horrifying.

Somebloke
2012-10-30, 04:17 PM
...I'm impressed by the way that they've made the Elites scary, when you remember their first incarnation being purple dinosaur-shark thingies dressed up like an 80s pop knight running around yelling 'wort wort wort'.