PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Apocalypse (3.5, E8) - Re-recruiting

Techwarrior
2012-10-21, 11:33 PM
So, several months ago, I posted an app for a Zombie Apocalypse campaign that, ironically enough, had more than its fair share of player disappearances.

The current party makeup is a Goliath Barbarian and a Human Radiant (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249172) (essentially a Divine Warlock) that is shortly to be brought back from the dead (its complicated). I would really appreciate at minimum a healer and an arcane. A stealth based character would not go amiss.

Here is a link to the old recruitment thread. Link (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13556157#post13556157)
IC thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249998)
OOC thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249999)

Here is the NEW 16
1. What game system are you running?
3.5 DnD E8 variant
2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
Homebrew setting
3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?
At least 2 more.
4. What's the gaming medium?
OOTS forums.
5. What is the characters' starting status?
2nd Level, 1000 xp
6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
300 gp, no more than 100 gp may be spent on any 1 item.
7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
Base classes in PHB1 are preapproved, beyond that ask. Prestige classes are allowed, as are homebrew. So long as you link it to me, or tell me where I can find it and I approve of it, you can play it. Remember your levels will cap at 8.
8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
Races in PHB are all allowed, beyond that ask. No race with more than racial hit die will be accepted.
9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
As with E8 rules. 32 point buy, this will be reduced if your race has LA. Max hp at level one, average thereafter (rounding down, then up alternately)
10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
Good and neutral are acceptable. Chaotic Neutral and evil alignments must be seeped in backstory and played appropriately, assuming it gets approved by me.
11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
No multiclassing penalties, however you may only have a number of Base Classes equal to 2, plus your race's favored class (favored class: any simply adds 1 to the total number of base classes). Prestige classes do not qualify for this.
12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
Die rolls will be rolled on the forum, excepting secret rolls, which are made by me IRL, and reaction rolls (saves, initiative, etc), which will be rolled by me in the forum.
13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
Zombies are not what they seem, be wary of them.
Paladins abilities are keyed off of Wisdom, instead of Charisma (other than Turn Undead).
14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
You are on Valken Island, for whatever reason.
15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
There will be some hack and slash, but it should mostly be roleplaying.
16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?
Banned:
Tome of Battle
Psionics
Persist Spell

Note: Divine Metamagic will work differently than normal, and will therefore not be banned (as is so often wont on these forums)
Divine Metamagic:
Feat: Divine Metamagic
Prerequisites: Turn Undead, one Metamagic feat (besides quicken)
Benefit: You may prepare metamagic on your spells by sacrificing Turn Undead uses. For every 1 use of Turn Undead you use, you may reduce the amount by which the Metamagic raises the spell level by 1. You may not heighten a spell past the highest level of spells you may cast for the class you are casting the spell as. In addition, even though the spell level is not raised by the Metamagic, the spell is as difficult to mantain concentration for as if the Metamagic was not reduced. (For example: an Extended Bless counts as a 2nd level spell for concentration checks, but a 1st level spell for preparation if the caster uses 1 Turn Undead use while preparing the spell.

Deities:
Ehryan (Chaotic Good)- Goddess of the Wind, Sky, and the Hunt (Air, Chaos, Travel, Good) her favored weapon is the Longbow.

Soleskus Roskadius Ro (Chaotic Neutral)- Lord of the Flames (Fire, Destruction, Chaos, Strength) his favored weapon is the Longsword

Auronia (Neutral Good)- Lady of the Sea (Water, Good, Healing, Protection) her favored weapon is the Rapier

Ultonyac (Lawful Neutral)- Champion of Stone (Earth, Law, Strength, Protection) his favored weapon is the Maul

Svirian (True Neutral)- Viscountess of the Desert (Sun, Strength, Fire, War) her favored weapon is the Scimitar.

Yllan (Neutral Evil)- Queen of the Hells (Death, Destruction, Darkness, Evil)

Other deities will come up later, as some are secretive about their agendas. More information about any of these new deities is available upon request.

Prepublished deities that are already in:
Hextor
Heironeous
Khord
Vecna
Pelor
St. Cuthbert
Corellan Larethian
Gruumsh
Gaarl Glittergold
Yondalla

The town of Valken has been under siege by a vast zombie horde for 3 days. Each of you has, through luck, blessings of the gods, or what have you, survived and been noticed. Each of you has been called to Lord Valken's home, where he hopes to employ you in a mission of some import against this zombie horde.

Notes on the zombies:
1: They do not function according to SRD Zombies.
2: Any who die, for any reason, rises as one of these zombies, retaining all of their knowledge and power from before.

Epic 6 rules here (http://www.myth-weavers.com/wiki/index.php/Epic_6). This will function in all ways like these rules, except we will cap at 8, not 6.

For simplicity, the following sources are preapproved for classes:
Complete Series
PHB 1 and 2
DMG

And the following sources are EXLICITLY BANNED:
Tome of Battle
Anything using the Psionics subsystem

In your app
I would like to see all of the following:
A Mythweavers sheet
A backstory
A short description of your character
Your post rate

Deadline
I am willing to be flexible, but would greatly appreciate this to be done by next weekend. The players I have post most regularly over the weekend, and would like to get this back on track ASAP.

Grimsage Matt
2012-10-22, 08:29 AM
Would Frank & K's Tome (http://turing.bard.edu/~mk561/frank_k_0.5.1.pdf) be avilable? Intrested in being a Fire Mage.

Edit; and, while waiting for a response, I made me sheet. Matthazar Grim (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=460975) a jolly, friendly pyromanic of a mage:smallbiggrin: Fluff soon.

Etcetera
2012-10-22, 03:39 PM
Thinking about playing a good old-fashioned Paladin. I'll get a sheet up when Mythweavers isn't down.

Nevinz
2012-10-22, 09:01 PM
I'm trying to figure out a stealth-based character, but the undead immunity to precision damage is giving me a lot of trouble. The only available option seems to be ranger, and there have already been a couple of those. Any suggestions, DM? Would yet another ranger be a problem?

Techwarrior
2012-10-22, 09:09 PM
Undead have not been the scary things. The party got hammered pretty hard by a spider and Ettercap. My suggestion would be to make what you want to play, and I'll try and throw you a bone. I know theres at least one magic item already that lets one inflict precision damage on things normally immune. Not counting any of my famous DM-brewed items of mystery. If you want to part a Ranger, play a Ranger. If you want a Rogue, play a Rogue.
There is more than just a zombie plague, theres also a brewing insect invasion for the late gane.

No to Frank and Ks Tome.

Nevinz
2012-10-22, 09:22 PM
In that case, if allowed, I'd like to play some type of half-fey scout. I am currently on the road and can't send a sheet, but that is my chassis. Are half-fey and scout each allowed? I like the flight from half-fey, but don't want to break the game.

Techwarrior
2012-10-22, 09:37 PM
Scout is fine.

Source on Half-Fey?

Grimsage Matt
2012-10-22, 10:00 PM
Okay then, instead of Fire Mage (Which is even more limited then a Warlock. Warlock has options. Fire Mage just sets things on fire), requesting the Alchemist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245132) class, or if that fails, :smallsigh: This Truenamer Fix (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120488).

And I linked the Tome, but the only thing I want is the Fire Mage. Think of it as a Warlock/Favored Soul of Soleskus Roskadius Ro (In that, it's Arcane, Deals with fire, but does not cast spells).

Nevinz
2012-10-22, 10:16 PM
The fire mage class looks like it does twice the damage of warlock, and aoe...

Half-fey is Fiend Folio. It's a +2 LA template that gives flight, some SLAs, and some small stat bonuses.

Also this is my post rate :)

Techwarrior
2012-10-23, 11:40 AM
I actually have a Homebrewed PrC for Soleskus Roskadius Ro laying around somewhere if your interested. I'll make a couple of phone calls and see which friend has it at their house.

As noted, it does twice the damage of a Warlock, and AoE. It also gets immunities and immunity bypasses way too quickly. Add on that d8 hit die for an Arcane with Light armor and all good saves...

On Half-Fey... They seem really too powerful for E8. I'm afraid I have to decline that as well, even with the decreased point buy.

Grimsage Matt
2012-10-23, 11:42 AM
On the Warlock thing, It would be funny if I used the undead heritage (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226021) version of that fix.

Nevinz
2012-10-23, 12:57 PM
Before I go hunting for another race, can I know what aspect of the half-fey template you consider too good? I really like flight, but the only way to get permanent flight is by taking a weird race or template, or being an invoker of some kind and picking up flight as a lesser invocation. Sadly, almost all the "flighted" races don't even access flight until five or six, and even then it's rounds per day, rather than permanent.

I'm just looking at that 3d6+6 damage on the barbarian character and using that as my basis for power level. A flying scout seemed like a balanced choice of ally.

If flight itself is not okay, would you consider allowing the poison dusk lizardfolk race? It's MM3, LA +1, with some natural armor and hiding bonuses.

Techwarrior
2012-10-23, 01:20 PM
Its the combination of Enchantment immunity, flight of at leat 40, and at-will Charm Person that makes me worry. I'll check out Poisondusk when I get home

Nevinz
2012-10-23, 01:49 PM
Heh, I totally forgot about the charm person. I was looking at the other SLA's, too, because I was wondering what the heck I as even going to do at low levels. Scout damage is pretty terrible until you pick up greater manyshot, and I can't do it until my second "epic" feat :smallfrown:

I guess I'm out of luck on flight though. Sad day. Although I can definitely see how it'd be OP in a campaign like this.

Re'ozul
2012-10-23, 02:52 PM
There is a book called Mythic Races that has The Luminous (http://www.worldofazolin.com/wiki/index.php?title=Luminous) which would go awesome with The Life Disciple (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248122)

Obscurejones
2012-10-23, 03:10 PM
Posting interest as a Jaebrin Beguiler. Away from my books at the moment but I'll try to whip up something tonight.

Nevinz
2012-10-23, 08:00 PM
Any ruling on that lizardfolk? I am about ready with a sheet if it's legal.

Techwarrior
2012-10-23, 08:12 PM
Poisondusk is fine. I'll look over the homebrew stuff tonight.

As a side note Nevinz, in a normal DND game, I'd allow Half-Fey, its just that having all of that at level 2, with nothing but being build points shorter than the others is OP.

Nevinz
2012-10-23, 09:15 PM
See, the way i was thinking it, scout is kind of a weak class, so I would compensate by using a strong template. But I see where you're coming from.

I hope I can finagle flight at some point. I may be mildly obsessed with it.

Anyways, here (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=461564) is the first draft of my character sheet for the lizardfolk. I haven't come up with a name or a backstory yet, and I need to see if I can find any worthwhile poisons to equip him with, but that's what I'm working with. Figured I'd put it up for approval, as the remaining part could easily take another half a day.

EDIT: And that's a finished sheet! Vaseris now has a very thorough sheet. It contains his description and backstory. If anything conflicts with your plans for the world, Techwarrior, I'll change it. My post rate is 'pretty fast', at least once every couple hours. I love D&D and will devote a lot of time to each game.

Grimsage Matt
2012-10-24, 08:25 AM
Requesting this warlock fix (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226021), along with the following change to one of it's feats.

Inexorable Heritage
Prerequisite: Heritage class ability, CR 9
Benefit: You are considered to be up to 2 levels higher, up to a maximum of your CR, for determining what Heritage abilities you have.
Special: You may take this feat multiple times. Its effects stack.

Changes in italic and underlined. But over all, it would be a "Epic" feat, and it don't give me extra incovations, it just lets me become more liike me heritage.

Korney
2012-10-24, 03:36 PM
It seems you have some good character submisions already.
If you need and alternate at some point in the future, please PM me.
I would play any kind of survivor the party needs.
Probably a guy who escaped an horde or that the party themselves save at some point. A guy that is in debt with them or want to help them in exchange.
I like all kind of characters, thus the "anything the party needs".

Obscurejones
2012-10-24, 03:43 PM
Techwarrior, looking back over the 16 it occurs to me to ask if it would be alright to make a Jaebrin (MM5) Beguiler(PH2)?

Nevinz
2012-10-24, 05:30 PM
Just FYI, I tweaked my character sheet a bit to make use of the light crossbow as opposed to the shortbow. The damage difference is a bit much--plus I found the Crossbow Sniper feat, which is basically totally perfect for my plan.

Sucks to have to reload the thing as a move though. I'll have to pick up a feat for that later.

TheDivineWind
2012-10-24, 06:56 PM
I'd be happy to run a stealth character if I could use the Whisper Gnome from Races of Stone? Gotta find resources to loot and survive somehow, and the quietest key is a pick. Probably go rogue, might wobble about on that for the moment. Ninja could be useful (Complete Adventurer), but like a rogue would be low on damage. Either way, a stealth focused scout would be massively useful here, I suspect (not to mention dealing with random traps).

Gogo climbing and ranged abilities!

-edit-
I'd also not mind playing the mage, but to be honest, I'd love to run a psion. I know they are explicitly banned, but they aren't unbalanced as most people suggest. Just a very different sort of mage. Either way. If a stealth/rogue setup isn't necessary, I could wing a mage of some sort without too much trouble. I'd still want the whisper gnome though!

Grimsage Matt
2012-10-24, 08:02 PM
K, had an even better idea. Would a Raptorean with the Storm Priest Varient be okay?

Basicly, there a cleric, but have these spells added;
0- Jolt of Electricity
1- Thunderhead
2- Electric Loop
3- Great Thunderclap
4- Orb of Electricity
5- Cyclonic Blast
6- Skyhurling
7- Thunderclap, Greater
8- Stormrage
9- Whirlwind, Greater

And this change to Class features;
Lose; Medium armor proficency, Turn Undead, Spontaneous cure, Any Martial Weapons proficencys, Knowledge(Arcana).

Gain; 6+Int mod Skill points per level, Knowledge(Nature), Survival, Listen spot, Hide, move silently, Wild Empathy.

Nevinz
2012-10-24, 08:18 PM
That's medium and heavy armor proficiency, right?

In that case, looks pretty cool. Where's that from?

Not like I can make any ruling or anything. But you are finding a lot of awesome variants. I really REALLY like the warlock fix. Where do you find these things? Just digging?

Grimsage Matt
2012-10-24, 08:25 PM
Well, the Thing is, for Storm Preist, it's ment for Raptoreans that took the 1st level cleric racial sub. They lose heavy armor prof, then with this, they lose medium.

And I made the Storm Priest for another Game I applied for:smallamused: Sort of a "Smite with Lighting" type character:smallbiggrin:

And I check the homebrew part of the forums all the time. So saw the Warlock fix when it came out. And I agree, it is awesome.

white rider
2012-10-25, 05:09 PM
I think I might try my hand as a healer type thingie- I would go with a cleric of Auronia or Yondalla, unless anyone has some good homebrew that they could recommend...

Techwarrior
2012-10-25, 05:41 PM
Jaebrin and Beguiler are acceptable.

Your sheet looks good so far Nevinz

Korney. Go ahead and make a character anyway, I haven't accepted anyone yet.

Whisper Gnome is acceptable, psionics as noted are EXPLICITLY banned. As in, no we won't even go there banned.

Grimsage, With all those changes, might it not be more prudent to play a Spirit Shaman? (Complete Divine)

White Rider, if your truly interested in being a follower of Auronia I can PM you some info on her.

Nevinz
2012-10-25, 05:49 PM
Quick question.

As something of a character 'capstone', I was hoping to eventually get Greater Manyshot. This is a feat that upgrades your basic Manyshot feat--you can shoot multiple targets and apply precision damage multiple times. It's a great feat for a scout, who wants to move before attacking.

Problem is, it was printed in a psionic book (Expanded Psionics). It has nothing to do with psionics, but with them being so vehemently banned, I'm a little worried about its legality.

Is Greater Manyshot a legal feat in this campaign?

Techwarrior
2012-10-25, 05:57 PM
Greater Manyshot is fine. It has nothing to so with Psionics.

Grimsage Matt
2012-10-25, 07:18 PM
Eh, I don't have complete divine. Plus, It keeps the simple chasisi of a cleric, rips away and nerf it, and your left with a Priest that is no healer, but a conduit of the Skys fury.

Also, on the Capstones, Coiuld I get a racial? Or rather, could it be possible for me to get the Raptorans 10th benifit for flight? (No more effort then walking).

white rider
2012-10-25, 08:35 PM
Could I use the Soulweaver (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236890)? I'm thinking disciple of Auronia, healing and cleansing the land of undead with my rapier and positive energy lash.

Obscurejones
2012-10-25, 09:59 PM
Puck Goodfellow (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=461842)
"I ssshould be clear that the name is a psssseudonym. A nom de guerre as they sssssay. Ssssssomething my people ussssse when they travel.

I was a jessster, like many of my kind. Given to cheap trickssss and pratfallsss. There to make a fool of myssself. To let the good timessss roll. Until each court grew tired of me. And ssso I move on. From court to court. Crowd to crowd. Until I hear of your predicament. A whole region beset by walking dead.

Ssssssssoundsss like you could use a laugh."

Puck stands at a shade under six foot, blue black hair swept back onto his shoulders. When he smiles his fangs gleam distressingly white. He tends to let a dark blue coat drape over his armor.

Nevinz
2012-10-26, 08:28 PM
If I recall correctly, we were supposed to have characters ready for the weekend?

Any news on who's in, who's not, etc? Or should we wait till next weekend?

Grimsage Matt
2012-10-26, 09:23 PM
Think I'm not going to do Cleric. Instead, I'll try the Generic Spellcaster (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/genericClasses.htm#spellcaster). Basicly a sorcerer with bonus feats that can select spells from all the core classes.

Also, featwise, the Precocious Apprentice feat lets me select a lv 2 spell that I can try and cast 1/day (Caster level check of 8). And What did I pick? The Druids Master Air of course. Spellcasting Prodigy treat my main casting stat as 2 higher for bonus spells.

Sheet will be here in the morning.

Techwarrior
2012-10-26, 10:24 PM
Generic Spellcaster declined. The ability to cast from all those spell lists all at once worries me. Also, please source all these things you mention. I know where Precocious Apprentice is, but I don't want to have to chase you through sourcebooks to find what your talking about. Spirit Shaman is akin to a druidic sorceror, but can swap spells known every day while praying and has different class features. Most notably, it does not have Wild Shape or Animal Companion.

Soulweaver also declined. The souls your character would need to create undead simply aren't available currently, barring one strange circumstance. The fact that the goddess of Healing, Good, and Protection would disagree with such methods notwithstanding. Also, I'm not entirely clear on how the Positive Energy Whip works.

Obscure, looks good so far, let me know when its finished.

Nevinz, PMimg you on your accepted character's entrance shortly.

Obscurejones
2012-10-26, 10:32 PM
I believe it's finished as of last update. Let me know if anything looks out of place or needs a fix. Decided to knock out Arcana and Theivy-ness all at once.

Grimsage Matt
2012-10-26, 10:36 PM
Ya, but a VERY nice thing about the Generic spell caster? I have the sorcerer spells known limit too. Sure, I can pick and choose from the Cleric/Druid/Wizard/Sorcerer spell lists, but I only get a very limited bit to work with.

Also, I don't have complete divine so I can make a spirt shaman. And due to every other caster build I think off getting shot down, I'm just going to request the Dragonfire Adept from Dragon magic.

Edit; also to sum up the generic caster- Wizards spells per day, sorcerers amount of spell known, and a TON more spells to choose from. Only oyher feature is a bonus feat at 1st and 5th level.

Techwarrior
2012-10-26, 10:55 PM
Except its not wizard spells per day; its sorceror, minus 1 for a level or two.. It also presents the problem that you can fire ANY Sorc/Wiz/Cleric/Druid spell off a wand, and most off of scrolls.

I didn't shoot down most of your suggestions. You flitted between them faster than I could keep up. I understand that you can't make a Spirit Shaman, I only suggested it because thats what you seemed to be going for. Unlike what you said, your Storm variant wasn't a Cleric anymore. It was a caster that shared the Cleric spell list. Dragonfire Adept is fine.

Grimsage Matt
2012-10-26, 11:03 PM
Just wondering, but are flaws allowed? Don't think it says in the 16.

Techwarrior
2012-10-26, 11:05 PM
It doesn't say, but they aren't. I didn't allow them to the first group.

Etcetera
2012-10-27, 03:10 PM
Have a sheet. (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=463052)

Conventional is so last week, yo.

Grimsage Matt
2012-10-27, 05:57 PM
Hailing from the mountian holds of the draves, the grim and relentless Pyrespeaker Matthazar Grim (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=462844). Your fiendly little dwarf incienrator.

Techwarrior
2012-11-07, 12:56 PM
Source on Entangling Exhalation? I'm unfamiliar with what it does.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-07, 01:04 PM
Got it from the guide (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19870954/The_New_Dragonfire_Adept_Handbook), which then pointed me to races of the dragon. It's a really useful feat, just wish I got the level 10 doubling range on the breath weapons:smallamused:

Techwarrior
2012-11-15, 12:27 AM
First off, sorry about the delay in response time. I'll PM some of you now.

@Grimsage Matt
Hm... I definitely don't like the way that feat works. It's a great feat to have, but I think its too good. I'd let you take it if it worked something like this.

Entangling Exhalation
Prerequisites: Breath Weapon, Dragonblood Subtype
Benefit: Whenever a creature fails their saving throw vs your breath weapon, they are entangled for 1d4 rounds, in addition to any other effects.

Grimsage Matt
2012-11-15, 12:44 AM
Due to evil game and some TW games, withdrawing intrest.

2013-01-09, 01:41 AM
Hi i'm new to this forum and was looking to join a campaign i would be willing to create a dedicated healer cleric if you tell what i need to do to make one up and join the fun.

Dragonfire
2013-01-09, 05:15 PM
Is this game still open to new interests?

Flakkis
2013-04-13, 08:00 PM
Is this level one? Or a higher level?

DracoDei
2014-02-20, 01:36 PM
I am looking for another game to get yet more play-test of my Grace-Gift class.

Now, the link IS in my signature, but before you go in, be warned: Organizing things in a comprehensible manner is one of my weakest points. It follows the standard methods of presenting a class (along with several additional tables re-presenting the same material, all in spoilers), but... people seem to have a bit of a hard time wrapping their brains around it and a single key ability (limited use of cleric scrolls and wands), so far eludes me as to how to PRECISELY word.

It would fill the "healer" slot, especially if we have a gentlemans agreement about that extra ability... basically comes down to "restorative, NO BUFFS except maybe the Vigor line, and Remove Poison becoming and instantaneous effect". I would, of course, be taking the "Touch of the Grace-Gift" feat.

Despite filling that slot, its main draw is its "Gifts", which are sacrifices it can make (usually for a round, as a swift action) to buff its allies. Protective buffs feature prominently, but some flight and action economy* also show up.

*At a net loss, IE I spend a full-round action to give someone else a move action, or something like that.

Again, I've tested this before, I just want to get it honed to perfection before I try, yet again, to find a format that allows someone other than myself to easily play it.