PDA

View Full Version : As Cinco Pontas OOC

Chimaera
2012-10-22, 10:31 AM
Out of character tread for the As Cinco Pontas campaign.
Players:
Vermelho the Red (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=426731), the frenzied dragonslayer;
Dan Denakon (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=388780), the dragonmage crusader;
Galluf Ferroduro (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=388936), the dragonslayer harpooner;
Thomas Anuku (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=458950), the templar dragonlover of Zur;
Gaelam, (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=456144) the dragonmage archer knight;

Chimaera
2012-10-22, 10:38 AM
Information about the Cinco Pontas:
DRAGONS:
There are two kinds of dragons: true dragons and dragontouched creatures. For game rules, any power or bonus (other than the dragonslayer bonus) that would affect dragons wont work against dragontouched (a ranger with favored enemy dragon wouldnt gain bonus aggainst dragontouched, but a ranger with a favored enemy fey would gains the bonus against a dragontouched fey).
Also, since dragons have amgic and are hunted, they found ways to get some bodyguards and minions, so there are two kind of mortals that help dragons and live under their command: common mercenaries (called dragonlovers) and dragon guard (mortals that made pact with some sovereingn dragon and become his faithful minion, being able to cast spells, gainning rd and rm, etc, by the cost of living and diyng for his dragon master) who are considered dragontouched mortals.
There are also some races that are hunted by dragonslayers and are draconic, specially half-dragons (called Purple Dragons) and Kobolds.

GODS:
There are only dragon gods and the mortals pray for no one, except some dragon lovers. The dragon pantheon consist in a few dragons:

Droma (the god of mortals and dragons alike, King of Reality)
Atma (twin brother of Ogma, god of might, strenght, heroism and war)
Ogma (twin brother of Atma, god of magic, creation and knowledge)
Scalindh (god of night, darkness, death, disease, poison and murder)
Sierra (goddess of life, love, light, nature, sun and the family)
Io (god of balance, justice and neutrality)
Zur (god of time, travel, mistery, Ruler of the Void)
Fortuna (goddess of luck, thieves, adventures and trickery)
Tarrasque (god of destruction and aniquilation, the Devourer of Worlds)
Bahamut (god of kings, wealth, nobility, truth and the good dragons)
Tiamat (goddess of avarice, greedy, hatred, tiranny and the evil dragons)

There are also some dragons that say they're true gods, but almost are only talk at all.

MONSTERS:
The monster are almost all dragons, undead, oozes, elementals, constructs, animals, lycanthropes, beasts and a few giants.
There are also some monsters that are "dragontouched", since they're aren't dragons but dragonmages can draw magic from them as if it was dragons.
Since there aren't any mortal capable of casting magic, some mortals developed a forbidden ritual that make magic flow through their veins with the cost of their sanity. These mortals are called witches and suffer deformations and insanity (no player can remain player after such ritual)

MAGIC AND MAGIC ITENS:
In this world magic doesnt work the way it work normally, the only kind of creature capable of casting spells are the dragons, but the dragonmages discovered a way to absorb temporary the magic from a recent slain dragon and carrying this magic and then activating it.
Since there aren't any mages around, there are only a few mortals around the world capable fo making magic itens, using the crystalized hearts of dragons to enchant them.
Divine magic doesnt work, but there are some magic enhanced elixirs that can restore life and heal poisons, diseases, curses and other afflictions. There are a few dragons capable of casting cure spells or even revivify spells, so there are also some rare Revive Potions around. Any item from now on that have divine magic costs double to purchase and some cities have only limited number of them.
There are magical dead zones around the world and almost noone gets in there, since some weird creatures lurk around there (undead, elementals, oozes and even some dragons)
Since there are little magic weapons, any weapon with enhancement of +3 or less is considered of improved quality and so can't bypass DR/magic.
Magic weapons are rare and there are limited cities that can sell true magic weapons.

HISTORY:
The world live in peace that are disturbed for dragon raids and great criminal activity. Everyone lived happily even with the dragon menace till the day Tiamat's greed got so great that she step down her divine realm and attacked the most prosperous realm of all the know world: the legendary Kingdom of the Cinco Pontas, called this way because of the mountai wall around it, star shape and with five valleys as only entrance.
After the fall of the kingdom, Tiamat and his court made all who didnt fled the attack into slaves and food.
Since the attack was so sudden there were no time for the other realm to help the neighbor realm, but they did suported any survivor. Rumors said that Bahamut itself step down too from his kingdom and tried (and failed) to save Cinco Pontas.
Your background are up to you, but you have to make sure you were one citizen of Cinco Pontas and want to take revenge aggainst Tiamat and that you ended up in the Winter Kingdom.

GEOGRAPHY:
The known world is a massive continent with several kingdoms around all around and six isles surround it.
There are the kingdoms:
Winter (kingdom fo magic and eternal winter)
White Sand (kingdom fo the deserts)
Tall Peaks (kingdom of the mountains)
Crown Rock (kingdom of knights in shinning armor and vast plains)
Rhine (kingdom of rivers and bridges)
Garden (kingdom of forests and meadows)
Lantern (kingdom of swamps and lakes)
Dead lands (kingdom of blackned fields full of undead creatures)
Torch (kingdom of the scorched lands, full of volcanoes and wastes)
Cinco Pontas (Tiamat's court, the central kingdom in the continent)

The islands are known as:
The Maze Island (mysterious island with a maze-like estructure)
Dragonia (lair of the dragon gods)
Burbatak (Island of magic, forbidden entry)
Moon Island (dead land with eternal stary night, a natural gate to the Void)
Hero's Peak (a legendary peak that is known for the profecies as the place of the Hero)
Prison Island of Tak (a former prision-island that now is lair of legions of pirates and robbers)

THE PLANES:
For what is known, there are no planes other than the Material, Ethereal, Shadow, Dream and Astral plane. There are also no known way to planeshift (other than Teletransport, Gate or going for the Void).
Zur make it impossible to travel between the planes, but allow travel in the same plane.

DRAGONBANE ACADEMY'S MASTERS:
Luke Master of the Dragonbane Academy on Crownrock (rumors says he can ressurect the dead);
Master Cid Master of the Dragonbane Academy on Whitesand (known as the Blue Lightning) - a dragonmage;
Master Horace Master of the Dragonbane Academy on Winter (the one who trained Dan Dudukon, Galluf, Androzio, the criminals and Red) - a dragonslayer;
Lady Tao Master of the Dragonbane Academy on Torch (the single female master of the DB Academy, known as the Red Pirate) - a dragonmage;
Sage Levi Master of the Dragonbane Academy on Tall Peaks (known for his knowledge of the planes and gates) - a dragonshaman;
Corsair Simbad Master of the Dragonbane Academy of Rhine (known as the Pirate King of Ten Years Ago and Turncoat Coursair) - a dragonslayer;
Master Istvan Master of the Dragonbane Academy of Deadlands (known as Death's Slayer) - a dragonlover of Sierra;
Sage Jango Master of the Dragonbane Academy on Lantern (the eldest member of the DB Academy's Masters) - a dragonmage;
Master Perseu Master of the Dragonbane Academy on Garden (the youngest member of the DB Academy's Masters) - a dragonrider;
King Jeremy, ex-Master of the Dragonbane Academy of Cinco Pontas and ex-king of the same realm (actually living in Crownrock) - a dragonborn;

Chimaera
2012-10-22, 10:52 AM
The Heroes and Villains:

DRAGONSLAYER
The Dragonbane's Academy warrirors.
They're skilled at fighting dragons and defending aggainst their attacks.
1 : Favored Enemy +2
2 : Track Dragons
3 : Immunity to Dragon's Frightful Presence
4 :
5 : Favored Enemy +4
6 : Evasion vs. Dragonbreath
7 :
8 : Pierce Dragon's DR
9 :
10: Favored Enemy +6
11: Dragonsense (360ft)
12: Dodge Dragons (+4AC)
13: Slay Dragon (Critical multiplier +1 vs dragon)
14:
15: Favored Enemy +8
16:
17: Slay Dragon (Dragons must save or die on a confirmed natural 20)
18: Dodge Dragons (Dragons can't overpower you)
19:
20: Favored Enemy +10

DRAGONMAGE
The Dragonbane's Academy spellcasters.
Even though they can't naturally cast spells, they're able to absorb dead dragon's magic and use it.
1 : Draw Magic
2 : Arcane Sight (Detect magic auras)
3 : Arcane Rejuvenation (spend spell to heal spelllevel*3 hps)
4 :
5 : Sudden Still or Silent or Eschew Materials Spells (4/day)
6 : Spell Penetration +2
7 :
8 : Arcane Strike (as the feat on PlayersII)
9 :
10: Sudden Widen/Enlarge/Extent Spell (3/day)
11: Improved Spell Capacity ( Capacity = 5*character level)
12: Spell Penetration +4
13: Spell Resistance (5 + character level)
14:
15: Sudden Empower (2/day)
16:
17: Arcane Counter (Expend spell to counterspell w/ readied action)
18: Spell Penetration +6
19:
20: Sudden Maximize (2/day)

DRAGONLOVER
Hunted down by the Dragonbane Academy (with a few exceptions, like Master Istvan).
They're characters that make a powerful binding pact with a dragon and become its slave in trade for some power and protection.
1: Dragon Devotion
2: Draconic Weapons
3: Draconic Skin (natural armor: 1/3 character level)
4:
5: First Domain
6: Draconic Immunities (Immune to paralisis and sleep)
7:
8: Draconic Scalesc (RD/magic; 1/4 character)
9:
10: Second Domain
11:
12: Spell Resistance (5+character level)
13: Draconic Wings (fly speed)
14:
15: Third Domain
16:
17: Frightful Presence (DC 10+1/2 character level + cha mod)
18: Draconic Might (+4 str, +4 cons, +4 cha)
19:
20: Fourth Domain

DRAGONRIDER
Hunted down by the Dragonbane Academy (with some exceptions, like Master Perseu).
They're friend to a single dragon and ride in his back, normally former dragonslayers.

DRAGONSHAMAN
Hunted down by the Dragonbane Academy (with some exceptions, like Sage Levi).
Former dragonmages that draw the dragon's soul instead of its magic, being capable of summoning the soul of dead dragons to fight for him.

DRAGONBORN
Hunted down by the Dragonbane Academy (with rare exceptions, like King Jeremy).
Powerful characters that gained the ability to gain aspects of dragons and, later, become dragons.
1: Dragonborn
4:
5: Dragonshape 1/day
7:
8: Draconic Scales (RD/magic; 1/4 character)
9:
10: Dragonshape 2/day
11:
13: Energy Resistance
14:
15: Dragonshape 3/day
16:
19:
20: Twin Dragonshape 1/day

WITCHES
Hunted down by the Dragonbane Academy (without exceptions).
Evil characters that became monsters through forbidden rituals involving dragonblood. The ritual grant them the ability to cast spells just like dragons do, but they lose their minds and bevome insane and violent.

Chimaera
2012-10-30, 08:54 PM
Gaelam's critical threat:
[roll0] dmg: [roll1]

Kevinho
2012-10-30, 10:09 PM
Correction, my unnarmed strike deals 2d8 damage instead of 2d6, but forget it this round

Dudu
2012-10-31, 09:57 AM
Will wait for the map to act.

Chimaera
2012-10-31, 10:03 PM
Map coming soon.

Chimaera
2012-11-01, 07:33 AM
Fortitude vs. Stinking cloud
H11 (miner) [roll0]
I11 (miner) [roll1]
J11 (miner) [roll2]
K11 (miner) [roll3]
N11 (miner) [roll4]
O11 (miner) [roll5]
M7 (miner) [roll6]
M8 (miner) [roll7]
N8 (miner) [roll8]
I9 (guard) [roll9]
K7 (guard) [roll10]
K9 (guard) [roll11]
J8 (scale) [roll12]

Dudu
2012-11-01, 08:48 AM
Mwahahahahhaa

Kevinho
2012-11-01, 02:41 PM
Tom's HP: 52/92

Edit: The smoke's Dragon attack didn't hit me due to my mobility.

Kevinho
2012-11-10, 08:44 AM
I guess it's time for the hardest battle ever.

negochops
2012-11-14, 08:45 AM
correction: i understood it wrong, there's no +15 bonus in my attacks. but, i still have to roll a critic

critic
[roll0] dmg 2x[roll1]

Chimaera
2012-11-20, 07:53 AM
Aoo vs. Gaelam's mount:
[roll0] dmg: [roll1] lancer
[roll2] dmg: [roll3] swordsman

Also, put a -1 on every kobold attack in te last posts, since of the prayer spell.

Dudu
2012-11-28, 07:32 PM
How the spell capacity works? I just forgot.

Chimaera
2012-11-29, 05:32 AM
You can carry your character level * 3 spell levels.
The greatest spell you cna carry is the one a wizard of your level can cast.

Also, Dan, Vermelho, Galluf, Thomas and Horace may act.
No need for iitiatives in this battle cause it only slow down the game.

negochops
2012-11-30, 05:44 PM
i correct the target, this time. also, i used arcane strike at a lvl 3 magic.
it was also correct that fav. enemy don't give bonus attack, but only damage. a problem between the translation of the english to portuguese version that I and rich discovered

Chimaera
2012-12-01, 04:09 PM
I'll do things this way:
I'll consider the first attacks of Gaelam (taking off the bonus as needed) and consider the second set of attacks as the bonus attacks he got from the white raven tactics (to avoid waiting him posting for the third time or so).

Also, some dm's stuff here:
1: [roll0]
2: [roll1]
3: [roll2]

Gaelam's attacks were partially avoided by a supernatural field of winds (20% miss chance, 1-20: miss, 21-100: can affect)
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]

Waiting for Andre's turn (Or I'll post for him at monday).

Chimaera
2012-12-04, 07:24 AM
Gaelam's miss chance:
First attack: [roll0] (01-20: miss; 21-100: hit)
Second attack: [roll1] (01-20: miss; 21-100: hit)

Chimaera
2012-12-06, 06:10 AM
Dudu:
Consider you have for this battle the following bonus:
+2 adamantine longsword

After the battle you can make the first ritual spending 2.500 gold and a night in prayer seeking forgiveness for failing saving master Horace. This ritual will be enough to unlock it's progression up to level 11 and you'll receive the Lead the Attack ability as well as the penalties so far: -1 attack, -1 saves e -6 HPs.
If you choose not to make the ritual, the sword will stop giving the +2 bonus enhancement, becoming a simple adamantine longsword.

After reaching level 11 you can perform the second ritual (spending 12.500 gp and savind the day) and can acess to the abilities till level 17.

At 17 you can finally make the final ritual (you'll have to discover the ritual propperly through research) and unlock the last levels abilities.

Chimaera
2012-12-07, 05:41 AM
Dudu can draw only two level of spells (1 gust of wind or 2 1 swift fly).
Which spells will be?

Lucas got almost all the rest of the spells.
Edit: realized swift fly is a lv 2 spell. :smallbiggrin:

Chimaera
2013-01-29, 06:00 AM
Galluf's miss chance
50 or less: miss
51 or more: hit

[roll0] trip resistance: [roll1] DC 29
[roll2] trip resistance: [roll3] DC 20 Reflexes [roll4]
[roll5] trip resistance: [roll6] DC 13 Reflexes [roll7]

The last two harpoons landed and attached to the dragon body and did some damage (43) but he didn't wasn't tripped.

Again, what's the penals for having an harpoon through your stomach?

Kevinho
2013-02-09, 02:23 PM
Reflex DC 27:

[roll0]

Tom is down at -14 HP.

Dudu
2013-02-12, 02:08 PM
Is there any chance that Dan can grab Galuff and place him somewhere safe (casting swift fly) before Galuff rolls his save?

I think this save is pretty risky.

Dan would use his whole round for this.

And then Galuff proceed to pierce the dragon with his harpoons.

Chimaera
2013-02-27, 01:38 PM
Loot from the dragons and their armies:

Common items:
Lots of ordinary arrows, longbows, bolts, crossbows, longswords, battle axes, longspears, chainshirts, heavy shields, full plate armor, half plates, chainmail, daggers, shortspears, short swords;

Magic Items
4 +1 Full Plate Armors w/ mw spikes
4 +1 Heavy Shields
1 +2 Shortspear
1 +2 Longsword
1 +2 Shortbow
1 +2 War Pick
4 +2 Huge Heavy Axe
1 +3 Huge Heavy Axe
1 +3 Battle Axe
1 +3 Full Plate Armor
1 +2 Cloak of Confort
1 +4 Gloves of Strenght
1 +3 Heavy Shield
26500 or 32000 magic stones (if you drain Rhyme)

Rhyme Spells:
2 Flesh into Ice (6°)
2 Draconic Flight (5°)
2 Draconic Might (4°)
4 Cone of Cold (4°?)
4 Summon Frost Creature III (3°)

Dudu
2013-03-01, 11:36 PM
Ok, Dan drawned Rhyne. And I believe Galeam would do the same.

[roll0]

He will draw 4x SFC III (12 spell levels)
2x Draconic Might (8 spell levels)
2x Draconic Flight (10 spell levels)

How Draconic Flight works?

Dudu
2013-03-02, 12:18 AM
How we will share the loot?

There are a couple of good itens there.

Chimaera
2013-03-02, 10:51 AM
You got to substract 10 levels of spells.
You get the DC you beat and the DC is 10 + spell levels.

Draconic Flight was for Flight of the Dragon:

Flight of the Dragon

(Draconomicon)

Transmutation
Level: Sorcerer 5, Wizard 5,
Components: V, M,
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 1 hour/level (D)

A pair of powerful draconic wings sprouts from your shoulders, granting you a fly speed of 100 feet (average).
You can't carry aloft more than a light load.
When flying long distances, you can fly at 15 miles per hour (or 24 miles per hour at a hustle).
In a day of normal flight, you can cover 120 miles.
Material Component: A dragon's wing-claw.
Special: Sorcerers cast this spell at +1 caster level.

Dudu
2013-03-05, 08:27 AM
[roll0] Battle Leader's Charge
[roll1] Revitalizing Strike
[roll2] White Raven Tactics
[roll3] Mountain Hammer
Tactical Strike

1 Mountain Hammer
2 White Raven Tactics
3 Tactical Strike
4 Battle Leader's Charge
5 Revitalizing Strike

Dudu
2013-03-05, 09:05 AM
[roll0]

Just a knowledge religion check to see if Dan knows an extra thing or two about the statues.
Maybe with a circunstance bonus (+2?), since he lived in White Sands for a long time.

Chimaera
2013-03-05, 11:39 AM
The space Dan choose to move is ilegal for two reasons:
first the dragon moved there and second I forgot to put the wind direction (blowing from north to south), so you can't move north because the wind is very strong.

I'll consider it was on the one you and Cid are threatening.

Also, what check I roll to resist the intimidating strike?

Dudu
2013-03-05, 05:15 PM
To resust intimidate is:

1d20+Lvl (or HD) + wis bonus + save vs fear

Chimaera
2013-03-06, 01:05 PM
vs. Intimidate:
[roll0]

Chimaera
2013-03-06, 01:18 PM
Bahamutezitos kill the G5 and G7 dragons;

Galluf's harpoon miss two dragons, but one is hit and have to resist trip and impaling:
trip: [roll0]
impaling: [roll1]

RESULT: impaled and tripped

Chimaera
2013-03-06, 09:50 PM
Dudu: you spend a standart action to draw magic, so you didn't draw the dragons this turn.
Also, the aoo didn't kill the dragon, but the last one did, so you got a cleave.

Pedro: you can act twice this turn thanks to white raven tactics.

Dudu
2013-03-07, 08:51 AM
First, what's the spell capacity? Dan's has already 22 levels worth of spells prior drawning from the sand dragons.

If he can get 13 levels of spells, I'll get 3 Vigors and 1 Vortex of Sand.

Chimaera
2013-03-07, 08:54 AM
Character level x3

At lv 11 and higher it becomes: character level x5

Dudu
2013-03-07, 09:00 AM
He simply get's two vigors, then.

Kevinho
2013-03-13, 11:46 PM
For now on, I can post by myself, I have internet access again.

Note: I can't believe we are having our asses kicked by those naked halfing.

If the 5d6 damage from the first attack on Tom was from sneak attack, he was not flat-footed.

Chimaera
2013-03-14, 08:12 PM
It was skirmish.

Chimaera
2013-03-20, 09:12 AM
Bahamutezitos Fort:
DC 15 [roll0]

Chimaera
2013-05-08, 08:57 AM
Let'splay guys :smallfurious:

Chimaera
2013-06-07, 12:22 PM
Ok guys. Let's revive this thread.

Beschoren and Andrezitos:
After messing around with the ritual stuff, you summoned a demonic entity that transformed the dead halfling into a monster like this:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/166/5/9/Babau_Demon_by_BenWootten.jpg

It began sucking the air and your lives in the process, giving each 3 negative levels (Fort 20 negate).

Andrezitos used his maneuver/stance to recover the damage.
It's your turn Beschoren.

========================================
Meanwhile, at the city underground.
Kevin and Dudu began fighting a longue tongue spirit woman that seemed to draw out your fears to grow more powerful.
She looks like this:

http://8e8460c4912582c4e519-11fcbfd88ed5b90cfb46edba899033c9.r65.cf1.rackcdn.c om/sales/cardscans/MAGCOK/wicked_akuba.jpg

Anyway, Kevin got astrange insight as well: it seems you're not in your dimension, like you're in the Void or something, but definitively not the void. It's like you're in an astral plane, but negative, and even though she is a spirit you have the sudden knowledge that you're probably souls too (or something like that) so your attacks will be enough to affect her.

It's Kevin and Dudu turn.

Dudu
2013-06-07, 11:02 PM
Actions:
He uses an immediate to resist the fear effect better. (MoPM)

[roll0]

He then full attacks (+2 from IHS, but he subtracts 2 to give an intimidating effect to his first attack)
[roll1] [roll2] Intimidate DC16
[roll3] [roll4]

He recovers 4hp with the stance

Dudu
2013-06-07, 11:09 PM
Been long time I don't play d&d, it seems.

The intimidating strike is not a fixed DC, but an intimidating check
so actually:

[roll0]

Chimaera
2013-08-14, 02:10 PM
DRAGONBORN OF BAHAMUT
Level by Level
1: Dragonborn
4:
5: Dragonshape 1/day
7:
8: Draconic Scales (RD/magic; 1/4 character)
9:
10: Dragonshape 2/day
11:
13: Energy Resistance
14:
15: Dragonshape 3/day
16:
19:
20: Twin Dragonshape 1/day

Dragonshape:
Works similar to Wild Shape of the druids, but with some diferences:
You gain the:
physical abilities;
natural armor;
speed (including swim, fly and other non-land speeds);
size, type and subtypes;
damage reduction and spell resistance;
natural weapons;
senses (keen senses and blindsense);
special abilities (except Alternate Shape), frightful presence and breath weapons use your hd and charisma/constitution;
you use the creature max hp (but you don't recover your damage, you just raise how much damage you can take, in a way like the barbarian rage: they're not temporary hit points, so you just raise your damage cap) and you don't heal in any way when you use dragonshape;
you can wild shape to any metallic dragon with CR up to your character level -2;
duration is limited to 5 + your new Cons modifier rounds;
you get no spells, nor caster level, but does gain the spell-like abilities (like bless, from the gold dragon shape)

Dudu
2013-08-19, 11:08 PM
Disarm Check
[roll0]

Intimidate Check
[roll1]

Dudu
2013-08-19, 11:11 PM
Sicken fort save

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Chimaera
2013-08-20, 07:56 AM
They don't by pass DR/Magic

Dudu
2013-08-25, 09:40 PM
Fort Save
[roll0]

Disarm Check
[roll1]

Dudu
2013-09-24, 10:47 PM
Ref save (ABT)

[roll0]

Andrezitos
2013-09-25, 10:32 AM
reflex dc 23
[roll0]

Chimaera
2013-09-25, 10:52 AM
Dan and Razor overwhelms two dragons leaving only 7 remaining and the greater one in the sky (who seems unnafected by Galluf's normal harpoons).

Dudu
2013-09-25, 07:55 PM
I think we are overkilling those guys. We know for sure they don't have more than 47HP. I would guess 30HP, they're underlings. We should focus on the big guy, just in case he can summon more of those underlings.

Kevinho
2013-09-26, 07:33 PM
Reflex DC 23
[roll0]

No damage, loosers!

Andrezitos
2013-09-27, 10:05 PM
[roll0][roll1]

Dudu
2013-10-28, 01:35 PM
So, I think many people ignored the sweet, sweet Rhyme's loot:

Here they are, again:
4 +1 Full Plate Armors w/ mw spikes - ~2500
4 +1 Heavy Shields - ~1000
1 +2 Shortspear - ~8000
1 +2 Longsword - ~8000
1 +2 Shortbow - ~8000
1 +2 War Pick - ~8000
4 +2 Huge Heavy Axe - ~8000
1 +3 Huge Heavy Axe - ~18000
1 +3 Battle Axe - ~18000
1 +3 Full Plate Armor - 10500gp (Dan got this one)
1 +2 Cloak of Confort - ?
1 +4 Gloves of Strenght - 16000
1 +3 Heavy Shield - ~9000
26500 or 32000 magic stones (if you drain Rhyme)

Dan already got a 10500gp worth item. Most weapons are of no use to him. The shields are barely usable, since he prefers a two handed weapon.
But I could pick the weapons, if only to trade them at the shop.

Are we selling our own magic itens at 50% value?

Chimaera
2013-10-28, 01:40 PM
Here is the loot and the reference of the post where I gave them to you so and who must divide the loot, you can know how much money you have:

Cloud Dragon: 8750 ms (Tom, Dan, Galluf and Razor) #884

Marilith Battle: 3788 ms, +2 breastplate armor, Desert Wind, Kamate and Blade of the Last Citadel #848 (Tom, Dan, Galluf and Bahamutezitos*)

Dustform Dragons at the Kings' Statues: 3050 ms (Tom, Galluf, Dan, Bahamutezitos*)#697

Rhyme Battle Treasure: 4 +1 Full Plate Armors w/ mw spikes, 4 +1 Heavy Shields, 1 +2 Shortspear, 1 +2 Longsword, 1 +2 Shortbow, 1 +2 War Pick, 4 +2 Huge Heavy Axe, 1 +3 Huge Heavy Axe, 1 +3 Battle Axe, 1 +3 Full Plate Armor, 1 +2 Cloak of Confort, 1 +4 Gloves of Strenght, 1 +3 Heavy Shield, 26500 magic stones (Tom, Galluf, Dan, Vermelho*, Gaelam*), OOC#24

Kobold Mine - Diamond Cave Side Quest:6000 ms, 2000 gp worth of diamonds (Tom,Vermelho*, Gaelam*, Dan and Galluf) #526 plus 1000 gp worth of diamonds each and 800 ms each (same before) #490.

There possible were more treasure before post #490, but patiance run low.

Next post will have money for player, just wait a little more. :smallsmile:

Chimaera
2013-10-28, 01:59 PM
Dan: 11.197 ms plus 3k worth of diamonds plus loot.
Tom: 11.197 ms plus 3k worth of diamondsplus loot.
Galluf: 11.197 ms plus 3k worth of diamonds plus loot.
Razor: 2188 ms.
Bahamutezitos: doesn't matter now (but he took his partof the loot)
Vermelho: doesn't matter now (but he took his partof the loot)
Gaelam: doesn't matter now (but he took his partof the loot).

The group also has to decide what will be sold and what won't.
I won't consider the players who left got any magic item with them (unless if they claimed in the time), so you can split the money in from items in three (Dan, Galluf and Tom).

I'll put the money you'll get by selling them (magic stones).

4 +1 Full Plate Armors w/ mw spikes - 6200 gp
4 +1 Heavy Shields - 2600 gp
1 +2 Shortspear - 4150 gp
1 +2 Longsword - 4150 gp
1 +2 Shortbow - 4150 gp
1 +2 War Pick - 4150 gp
4 +2 Huge Heavy Axe - 17800 gp
1 +3 Huge Heavy Axe - 9450 ms
1 +3 Battle Axe - 9150 ms
1 +3 Full Plate Armor - 5400 ms (Dan got this one)
1 +2 Cloak of Confort - 3000 ms
1 +4 Gloves of Strenght - 8000 ms
1 +3 Heavy Shield - 4650 ms
1 +2 Breastplate Armor - 2150 gp

For a total of: 85000 magic stone worth loot.
You can all get 28334 magic stones worth of items or magic stones (so Tom and Galluf will get each 28.334 extra ms and Dan get only 22.934 ms - since he got the full plate).

For a total of: 45.350 gp worth and 39.650 ms worth loot.
You split it in three: Dan, Tom and Galluf so:
Dan: 15.117 gp and 7.817 ms
Tom: 15.117 gp and 13.217 ms
Galluf: 15.117 gp and 13.217 ms

(value may change if you decide to "buy an item" from the loot, like keeping one item or more)

Dudu
2013-10-28, 07:30 PM
I want to keep the +3 shield. If he sells the rest of his share, he stays with 4364 magic stones.

I think I'll buy a Lesser Acid Assault crystal for my weapons. (1d6 acid damage)
If there's a crystal, that is. That would leave me with 1364ms.

Dudu
2013-10-29, 07:45 PM
Dan equips his long negleted +3 heavy shield and his even longer negleted Blade of Last Citadel.
He is strong, but even then, the weight of all the equipment is begining to be a heavy burden.

With +15000 gold pieces to spend, he start looking for useful, mundane things. Like a mount. Or maybe two, one for him and other for carrying stuff.

For him, he wants a mount already trained in war (like a warhorse).

He's also looking for masterwork adventure gear. Ropes, bedrolls, ration, bags, waterskin, spyglass, tents, barding for the supposed mount, et cetera et cetera. Hell, maybe even a dog (why not?).

Beschoren
2013-11-05, 08:38 AM
Dan will keep the fullplate +3 and the heavy shield +3 and marilith's blade (that was not on the loot list) and the other marilith's blade (also nto on the ms list)? my fullplate is +2 and my heavy shield +1.

Gonna grab those gloves of strenght +4 however (mine are +2). paying the 6k difference

I still have 7.217 + 11.217ms and 18.117k gold.

also, we're level 10 or level 11?

EDIT: buying Boots of Haste (12kms) and crismon dragonhide braces (5kms, +1nat AC, fire resist 5), selling anklets of translocation (700ms), and still have 2134 ms to buy an enemy spirit pouch [dragons](2.1kms)( +1 circunstance attack vs dragons, +2 damage vs dragons)

Can I buy potions with gold?

Dudu
2013-11-05, 08:43 AM
If you find it unfair, we can trade the fullplates for 5000 magic stones after the duel.

Chimaera
2013-11-05, 10:17 AM
You can buy potions with magic stones only, but they don't count at your item limit.

Dudu
2013-11-05, 05:34 PM
Martial Lore check:

[roll0]

Chimaera
2013-11-05, 06:12 PM
He's using Moment if Clarity stance.

Dudu
2013-11-05, 06:58 PM
I think it's a good idea to add an enemy martial lore check at the end of the attack roll

Like:

enemy matial lore [roll0]

Than you add the modifier.

Kevinho
2013-11-12, 10:44 AM
Just for the record, this time I didn't post, Tom decided to buy a Cloak of Resistance +5 and selling [or giving to someone who doesn't have] his Cloak of Resistance +1.

Beschoren
2013-11-12, 06:53 PM
dudu: I was more intrested in the shield, but turns out I'm good with the stuff I'm buying (haste, +1ac/fire resit 5, +1atack/+2dmg vs dragons). I guess I'll jsut wait for the next +2 or +3 shield - they won't be all that rare

Dudu
2013-11-30, 06:12 PM
Yeap, a +1 scimitar only.
You'll keep then the Last Citadel, Kamate and Desert Wind?
Yep.

Actually, I don't mind giving Desert Wind away to a party member. But only to a party member (and only if he keeps in the party, if he leaves he want it back).

Desert Wind is quite thematic, with Dan being a desert dwarf and all. Kamate is his favorite sword, so he won't give away. And it's thunderous aspect fits Dan as well, since the Denakons fight Blue Dragons (lightining).

Blade of Last Citadel kind off sucks compared to the other swords, but is thematic as well, since Dan style is to protect others.

The only other sword he could find some use, and would be thematic, is the Unfettered, but I don't need it. The three above are more than enough. Eventide's Edge, of course, is better on Razor than on Dan.

Just one question. How will we deal with the weapon of legacy's penalties?
The way I see there are 3 alternatives:

1 - The penalties stack (please no!)
2 - The penalties only apply when carrying the weapon
3 - Only the highest penalty is in effect. (So, if a sword imposes -2 on fort and the other -1 on saves, he gets -2 in fort and -1 in ref and will)

Chimaera
2013-11-30, 09:19 PM
It will be option 2!