PDA

View Full Version : Favored Soul of the Burning Hate

LanSlyde
2012-10-25, 09:01 AM
So, its a concept I have been think of for some time. I chose Favored Soul because while I love me some clerics I like the idea of him being a living incarnation for the Burning Hates Burning Wrath. That said, I'm probably going to dive into Sunmaster as early as I can. But after that I'm note sure what classes/PrCs are available that more or less focus around light and the sun.

Any ideas?

HunterColt22
2012-10-25, 09:22 AM
Libris Mortis has one, Master of the Radiant Dawn I think? Requires you be able to cast Day Light as a Divine spell. Also I think that is one in BoED that focuses on fire and pain, and just requires exalted feats to get into... Which can be a pain or good depending on the ones you take and if they fit your fluff.

eggs
2012-10-25, 11:07 AM
Knight of the Raven has some light-augmenting abilities, plus just being excellent for a gish (forcing AoOs with 5ft steps and other cool tricks) and granting turning.

Feralventas
2012-10-25, 01:00 PM
Master of Radiance has been mentioned.
Knight of the Raven is essentially a Paladin or Cleric with a Raven familiar.
Soldier of Light, Deities and Demigods.
Shadowstriker, Complete Champion.
Shadow-Sun Ninja (does not lend itself to spellcasting though)

There's a light and fire themed Monk PrC somewhere in Faerun sources that worships Lathander, but I don't recall what it was called or which book it was from specifically.