PDA

View Full Version : Pimp my first charecter

super dark33
2012-10-25, 12:43 PM
The "first charecter" thread got me thinking:
The awesome charecter i made, which was Lizardfolk, fighting with a Scimitar/Hammer (as a double weapon) that acts as a ring of earth elemental mastery or however you call that one in english.
He was a cleave-based, multi-attacking, attack-dodgeing jumping ranger.

Now most of the reasons he was good were because the DM didnt know about the mechanics of many things, especially cleave and weapon fianse (which he thought was for all weapons).

So i ask you, Rebuild this charecter for me, i would love to see it made by proffesionals.

Pilo
2012-10-25, 12:46 PM
We need your statistics and your current level and the list of books you can use.

Togath
2012-10-25, 03:39 PM
Warblade is probably a good base(or swordsage, since both get tiger claw) in order to get jumping related abiltiies(a few tiger claw strikes let you use a jump check in place of an attack roll).

super dark33
2012-10-26, 07:29 AM
Ah! forgot most things.

Stats: Use your own

Level:

5, 10 and 15.

Books: All of em, but make two builds: one that uses ToB and pne without it.

HunterColt22
2012-10-26, 07:45 AM
Ah! forgot most things.

Stats: Use your own

Level:

5, 10 and 15.

Books: All of em, but make two builds: one that uses ToB and pne without it.

-_- To rebuild something we need a template of it first, saying "use your own" for stats is not rebuilding it for you, it is just building it how we would use it. There is a difference.

super dark33
2012-10-26, 08:08 AM
-_- To rebuild something we need a template of it first, saying "use your own" for stats is not rebuilding it for you, it is just building it how we would use it. There is a difference.

Str: using lizardfolk to make it 18
Dex:15-17
Con:16 from lizardfolk
Int:11-13 (i remeber that a curse lowered it by 10 so i became insentinent)
Wis:Dump
Cha:Dump

I dont really remember the stats but thats about it.