PDA

View Full Version : I can't find...

Azoth
2012-10-25, 11:30 PM
Any base classes or PRCs designed to hunt or kill demons/devils. I have found several for the eradication of dragons and other monsters, but no such luck for outsiders. Are there any feats/classes/PRCs designed to hunt or kill demons, devils, or even celestials?

I am not looking for homebrew, but actual WoTC printed sources.

kardar233
2012-10-25, 11:32 PM
The Hellreaver (FCII) is specifically for killing fiends.

DarkestKnight
2012-10-25, 11:33 PM
Knight of the chalice, and hellreaver both do. Knight of the chalice focuses on demon/devils, and hellreaver takes on anything evil, though fluffwise it is focused against devils. I have nothing for hunting celestials though.

EDIT: Curse you swordsages!

gorfnab
2012-10-25, 11:39 PM
Sacred Exorcist (CD)
Exorcist of the Silver Flame (ECS)

Keld Denar
2012-10-25, 11:43 PM
Hellbreaker and the cleric one from the same book as Hellreaver. Hellbreaker gets a lot of features of Spellthief as far as breaking down SR and the resistances of outsiders.

Heck, by that regard, Spellthieves don't do bad. They can steal SLAs and SUs from outsiders (who generally have plenty of them), as well as soften them up for other heavy hitters.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2012-10-25, 11:48 PM
Sacred Exoricst (CD), or just about any prestige class from FCII.

There are tons of spells which specifically combat evil outsiders, so just a primary Wizard or Cleric would be more than sufficient.

Venger
2012-10-26, 12:21 AM
Any base classes or PRCs designed to hunt or kill demons/devils. I have found several for the eradication of dragons and other monsters, but no such luck for outsiders. Are there any feats/classes/PRCs designed to hunt or kill demons, devils, or even celestials?

I am not looking for homebrew, but actual WoTC printed sources.

demonwrecker from expedition to the demonweb pits is a pretty great class.

foe hunter can work too, if you're low-op.

Psyren
2012-10-26, 08:53 AM
Exalted Arcanist (BoED) is designed to roast all evil creatures rather than fiends specifically, but they are quite suited to it all the same. They're especially handy for dropping large AoE on the party and only hurting the enemy.

Darius Kane
2012-10-26, 09:01 AM
Paladin or Ranger.