PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft girl impressing... INVERSION!

Cen
2012-10-27, 10:38 PM
So here's a thing: I'm a man and I don't play WoW. My female friend does. She knows I don't fancy it, but she posted that (http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/53590_10151484711399816_1062750787_o.jpg) screen on her FB account. I'd like to freak her out more than I can by showing that I know about WoW more than I really do.

Can you guys tell me something about her character from that screen? anything?

where is she, what quest is she doing, what's her profession... stuff like that.

Antonok
2012-10-28, 12:03 AM
~Druid, has mounts tho she doesn't need them, quite a few on her hotbars in fact

~the bolded yellow on the side are the names of the quests shes currently tracking, (the monster she just killed is for a quest called The Guardians of Corp'rethar)

~In icecrown citadel

~herbalist

~If I'm not mistaken shes using the recruit a friend granted levels feature to level. Atleast thats the only way I can think of she'd gain 2 lvls back to back like that.

pffh
2012-10-28, 09:37 AM
Well her bars are a mess and for some reason she's tracking both Northrend and Outlands quests at the same time.

Mutant Sheep
2012-10-28, 10:19 AM
And also, she only just hit level 80. :smallamused: What is this, 2008? :smalltongue: Oh, oh. I saw the "you gained a talent point". This IS 2008.:smalleek::smalltongue:

I'm going to stress that shes leveling BALANCE... But WHY. Why is she not in Moonkin form if she just killed a mob? If she's at full health, she hardly needed that regrowth she cast.

Eakin
2012-10-28, 02:37 PM
I ran the name 'Philea' through the wow armory site, but there doesn't seem to be an 80+ druid by that name registered anywhere. Are you sure she still plays?

That's about as far into this as I feel comfortable looking, I'd rather err of the side of 'not a stalker'

Mobius Twist
2012-10-31, 12:28 PM
Looks like this is one of her bags. http://www.wowhead.com/item=51809 At the time of that screenshot (maybe) this was a good deal of money.

Togath
2012-10-31, 04:51 PM
The screen shot shows a level 80 night elf druid(fom back when level 80 was max level, so the screen's from early wotc/wrath of the lich king, so several years ago). She's in a zone called "Icecrown"(specifically "corp'thar the horror gate"), and is balanced specced(though for some reason she's not in "moonkin" form), she has an odd number of mounts on her action bars, considering that she could just turn into a bird. Her character name is "Philea" and she is grouped with someone called "Hespes", who is a gnome mage(or at least it appears to be one from the buffs on her). She is an herbalist(probably an alchemist as well). And the picture was taken at either 2pm or 2am on the 27th of a month. The character in the picture also has at least one letter in her mailbox(probably either an auction that has expired, or the profit from one)

Mobius Twist
2012-11-01, 12:24 AM
I ran the name 'Philea' through the wow armory site, but there doesn't seem to be an 80+ druid by that name registered anywhere. Are you sure she still plays?

That's about as far into this as I feel comfortable looking, I'd rather err of the side of 'not a stalker'

Did you happen to search the European armory, as well? I ask because I found a level 85 night elf druid by the same name in a 2-person guild on the Durotan server. It seems she has not logged in for a long time, however, as her gear armory isn't showing up.

There are no gnome characters by her companion's name showing up in any of the searches I do, so I can't be more certain.