PDA

View Full Version : Oradin Equipment

BobVosh
2012-10-28, 03:07 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257365
I'm following the wonderful guide by the impossibly named Grrararararararawrrrraag. I'm at the point where I'm buying gear, and I know there is something that increases lay on hands. Well, I'm pretty sure. Maybe. Anyone know what it is called, or the book?

I went with a Paladin 4/Oracle 3/Holy Vindicator 3. Any suggestions on what to spend WBL for 10th level on?

Thanks for the help, I never play holy people so this is just weird...

rockdeworld
2012-10-28, 04:59 AM
Amulet of Retributive Healing - Swift Action, heal amount healed by next healing ability 3/day.
Unicorn Pendant - CMW 1/day, Neutralize Poison 1/day, Cha +4 for Lay On Hands
Caduceus Bracers - Lay On Hands heals a variety of conditions instead of/in addition to HP.

BobVosh
2012-10-28, 07:56 AM
I'm sorry for not being clear, I need pf sources :(

Too bad that retributive healing seemed perfect.

rockdeworld
2012-10-28, 08:40 AM
My mistake. Well, there is the Crystal of Healing Hands (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/c-d/crystal-of-healing-hands?tmpl=%2Fsystem%2Fapp%2Ftemplates%2Fprint%2F) , which if not a direct boost, gives you an extra heal when you need it.

Other than that I can't really help.

grarrrg
2012-10-28, 12:41 PM
There, I added an Equipment section to the guide (and a table of contents!)

[copy/paste, edited for "Holy Vindicator" usefulness]

Wondrous Items
Bracelet of Mercy (Ultimate Equipment)
Definitely worth getting, you get +1/day use of Lay on Hands, and gain the Remove Disease Mercy. If you have the Remove Disease Mercy, then you count as Caster level +4 for Removing Diseases.

Crystal of Healing Hands (Ultimate Equipment)
Skip it. Any Paladin can spend a Lay on Hands to 'store it in the Crystal', then the holder of the Crystal can spend a Standard action to use the healing (and mercies) that were stored. This would only be useful in extreme emergencies, or if you aren't doing your job.

Phylactery of Positive Channeling (Ultimate Equipment)
Your Channel Positive Energy ability heals/hurts an extra +2d6 dice. Most Oradin's will have 2 Channeling pools. GET THIS.

Symbol of Luck (Advanced Race Guide)
Halfling only, Channeling to heal grants those affected a +1 Luck bonus to all Saves for a number of rounds equal to your Channel Dice. Granted, it's a fairly small bonus, but it doesn't really take up any item slots, so it can be worth getting if you're a Halfling.

Wayfinder (Pathfinder Chronicles, Seekers of Secrets)
They require Ioun Stones to function, one of the possible bonuses is +1/day Lay on Hands, another possible bonus is +1/day Channel.

Artifacts
Bloodstones of Arazni (Artifacts and Legends)
The Heart Bloodstone grant the holder Lay on Hands ability equal to a Paladin of their level. If the bearer is also a Cleric, they are treated as having the Protect Domain in addition to their normal Domains (Cleric only, sorry Inquisitors). Unsure how this ability stacks if you have Paladin levels. Do you get a 2nd Lay on Hands pool? or do you just add your Non-Paladin levels to determine use/effect? If the first, AWESOME. If the 2nd, not as useful. But can still be worth seeking out if available.