PDA

View Full Version : Maho-tsukai in 3.5

Dragrun
2012-10-29, 06:13 PM
is the Maho-tsukai still playable or do I have to use the Tainted Sorcerer out of HoH?

thanks in advance

Kelb_Panthera
2012-10-29, 06:20 PM
If you're the DM you can use whichever you feel is most appropriate for the campaign.

If you're a player that's even considering this, I'm going to call you a shameless munchkin and frown at you.

Togath
2012-10-29, 06:22 PM
Mahou-Tsukai is fine in 3.5, it uses a seperate taint system as well.

Dragrun
2012-10-29, 06:26 PM
I was challenged to a nonsensical 1v1 char duel and my opponent is relatively clueless about optimizing and I thought about stomping him into the ground with it. Thank you internet.

Zombulian
2012-10-29, 06:46 PM
I was challenged to a nonsensical 1v1 char duel and my opponent is relatively clueless about optimizing and I thought about stomping him into the ground with it. Thank you internet.

ew. Dood just do something silly so he can't blame you for cheese and be like "Well I assumed this battle would be fought with HONOR."

Pull out the full on Jumpomancer Trouserfang. Pump up your jump checks so much that you can just do a bunch of damage from just falling on him, maybe pick up that Tiger Claw maneuver that has to do with falling on people. Use the Trouserfang trick to keep yourself healed up from all the tiny vipers in your pants biting you.

Dragrun
2012-10-29, 07:10 PM
unfortunately we agreed to both be Elf (our choice sub-race) Wu Jen 5/ whatever we felt like with both of us being 20th lvl chars.

I think I got this one though thanks all my build is now ridiculous as hell.

Dragrun
2012-10-29, 07:12 PM
while im remembering a second question can ur-priest qualify as the divine part of the mystic theurge entry?

Zombulian
2012-10-29, 07:12 PM
unfortunately we agreed to both be Elf (our choice sub-race) Wu Jen 5/ whatever we felt like with both of us being 20th lvl chars.

I think I got this one though thanks all my build is now ridiculous as hell.

OHHHHH yea. Kick his tush. Whatever. Good Luck.

Dragrun
2012-10-29, 07:16 PM
thanks the only way ill lose is if he goes first (for some hellish reason) but thanks for the help guys im out i tell yall results when im done with my killing spree (hopefully).