PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Of Loathing GITP Guild

Tekren
2012-10-30, 06:30 PM
I just (re)started playing KOL, and was surprised to find myself Guildmaster of the GITP guild, created four years ago. Everyone on the roster is labeled inactive, and I am inclined to disband the guild. If anyone would rather reactivate it and do a hobopolis or slime tube run, that could certainly be done.

If anyone has no idea what I am talking about, http://www.kingdomofloathing.com is a free online time-killer full of puns, pop-culture references and I find it very entertaining. The learning curve is a little steep, but there is a wiki for that. Not linked, due to spoilers. Hobopolis is a massive high-level area where you battle the hobos lurking beneath the sewers- not IN the sewers, beneath them.

Shpadoinkle
2012-10-30, 06:53 PM
I might be up for it. I took about a year-long hiatus which ended roughly last October, and when I got back my old guild was pretty dead. I don't do ascensions anymore, really, since I've got most of the permanent skills I want anyway. Mostly I've been farming the giant castle for meat so I can buy Mr. A's from the mall in case I find any of the IotM's interesting.

But if we're doing Hobopolis or the Slime Tube or stuff like that, yeah, I'd probably find my interest rekindled. I've submitted an application for membership.