PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on an improved cloud of knives

Magnera
2012-10-30, 09:20 PM
So looking at the spell "cloud of knives" I noticed that one could do the spell with a silver dagger. At what level of spell do you think would be reasonable for me to change that into any type of dagger? Or change it into any dagger with any enhancements? What about the current weapon i'm holding?

Talionis
2012-10-31, 06:35 PM
I think it's reasonable on level two for any non-magical dagger. But when you start adding enhancements, it gets more breakable. The intent of the spell is to allow you to get around damage reduction, so I'd allow other materials, but not enhancements.

Magnera
2012-11-01, 12:35 AM
sorry this was an extra and was supposed to be removed. but i changed that when i thought the other thread was removed. Well i guess thats a bit of a fail on my part. This is where its supposed to be http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259977

Magnera
2012-11-01, 12:46 AM
Actually if an admin would please do so, i would appreciate it if we could either bury this thread or have it removed as there is already a more active one

TuggyNE
2012-11-01, 01:19 AM
Actually if an admin would please do so, i would appreciate it if we could either bury this thread or have it removed as there is already a more active one

If you haven't already done so, try reporting the first post.