PDA

View Full Version : Help me with SHARKS!!!!

Mathias1313
2012-10-30, 11:07 PM
I remeber seeing a 3rd party book I believe that had a Prestige class based on Sharks. I think i progrssed Druid. You had a Shark animal companion but it flew around with you over land and you gained a bit atack of your Shark animal companion as well.....
Anyone remember by chance where this is from?

roguemetal
2012-10-30, 11:26 PM
I remeber seeing a 3rd party book I believe that had a Prestige class based on Sharks. I think i progrssed Druid. You had a Shark animal companion but it flew around with you over land and you gained a bit atack of your Shark animal companion as well.....
Anyone remember by chance where this is from?
Well, Wavekeeper from Stormwrack is a Druid PrC that features an image of a shark in the image, and it advances their animal companion in general. However, I'm 99% certain any PrC specifically enhancing sharks and giving them the ability to fly is a 3rd party supplement.

Mathias1313
2012-10-31, 07:05 PM
I had mentioned it was a 3rd party book, just wondering if anyone might know where it was from. Flying Shark animal companions... I want.

BowStreetRunner
2012-10-31, 07:14 PM
I believe it may be the Land Shark PrC from Strategists & Tacticians (PFRPG).

Feralventas
2012-10-31, 08:28 PM
I don't think that it's what you were looking for,
but here's a Shark Shaman Druid Archetype from Pathfinder (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/druid/archetypes/paizo---druid-archetypes/shark-shaman), which might suffice for your intents.

Mathias1313
2012-10-31, 09:49 PM
Sweet Jesus ty BowStreetRunner, you sir are my new Hero