Ilolawasama
Tu len, alalen.
Alasuli.
Alaike mute.
Alipona.

Sina pilin e sema?

Lyndworm
2012-11-02, 06:28 AM
I'm afraid that I'm not quite familiar enough with that specific conlang to learn anything meaningful. I applaud your... creativity? Chutzpah? I don't know. Something. :smallbiggrin:

In the future, however, you may wish to post your "guess/translate my obscure made-up language" ideas in the SMBG forum; this here post is all but asking for a Mod's unwanted attention.

Foreign Languages
This is an English-speaking forum. With the exception of text-only translations of the comic or other specifically authorized exceptions, please use English only on this forum. While an occasional word or phrase is acceptable, entire posts, conversations, or threads in languages other than English will be scrubbed or closed.
Just a reminder. I'd prefer to see where this is headed, and that might be difficult if it gets closed.

Eldan
2012-11-02, 06:29 AM
Oh, it's a conlang? Should have guessed that. I tried a substitution cypher, starting with the word LUKIN for PEACH and didn't get far.

Amechra
2012-11-02, 09:09 AM
It's the stats for a Warforged in Toki Pona, an old-ish conlang that promotes zen-like expression. I completely forgot about the rule against non-English languages, sorry.

I thought it looked cool, and wanted to share.

If any mod wants to transfer this to a more proper board, delete it, or smack me with an infraction, go right ahead.

Midwoka
2012-11-02, 09:29 AM
Before it gets moderated to death, I'd like to remind you that capitals are only used for proper names. New lines should start in lower-case.

Amechra
2012-11-02, 12:50 PM
Ah, right, I forgot (not that my grammar is too good; I've got English, Latin, Spanish, and Japanese sloshing around in my head, so I tend to be awful at remembering what grammar goes with which language.)

Conor77
2012-11-03, 02:29 AM
mutenasa. Sorry to hijack this thread, but I tried to contact Amechra a little while ago, but I am currently unable to because their (his?/her?) PM box was full. It was a semi-urgent matter, so I was hoping to speak with them soon. Again sorry. pinitoki.

(Did I even say anything remotely right? I just looked up the words and tried to fit them)

Amechra
2012-11-03, 03:57 PM
You can send things to me now.