PDA

View Full Version : video games you would recommend

gramig86
2012-11-03, 03:30 AM
Hi I am downloading emulators and roms and i was wondering what the best games are for each system or what games are worth checking out playing thru once.
Right now i have been playing secret of mana with my mom thanks to the multiplayer/co op

systems i would like to download games for would be
Ps1
Nes
Snes
Genesis
N64
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast

im looking more for co op multi player than single player or taking turns multiplayer... but amazing single player games i just shouldnt live my life without playing once, are welcome too.

endoperez
2012-11-03, 05:39 AM
Wouldn't this be against the forum rules?

The 'Getting into gaming' thread has several suggestions of the "you should play them",
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249184

but I don't know where you could go to find out a list of good co-op games.

Loki_42
2012-11-03, 09:51 AM
Wouldn't this be against the forum rules?

I've actually always wondered the forum's stance on this. In theory, it goes against their rules, but many of the Let's Plays the forum does would be impossible without emulation, and those slide by just fine.

Mando Knight
2012-11-03, 10:52 AM
I'm under the impression that the forum is under a "don't ask, don't tell" rule regarding emulated games. That is, if a game is emulated for the purpose of a Let's Play, so long as the attention is not on the fact that it's running on an emulator, it's fine. However, asking about the best emulator for a particular system or download site for ROMs isn't a valid topic.

Roland St. Jude
2012-11-06, 09:05 PM
Sheriff: Plainly contrary to the Forum Rules.