PDA

View Full Version : Ninja/Magus build

Flik9999
2012-11-03, 02:31 PM
Hey I am thinking of going for Ninja with a splash of Magus for a bit of extra damage. Now my question is Can I give both my weapons a spell each before jumping into combat. I heard that shocking grasp lasts indefinatly until It hits. So can I charge both my weapons and then jump into combat dealing even more damage?

Arbane
2012-11-03, 03:21 PM
Hey I am thinking of going for Ninja with a splash of Magus for a bit of extra damage. Now my question is Can I give both my weapons a spell each before jumping into combat. I heard that shocking grasp lasts indefinatly until It hits. So can I charge both my weapons and then jump into combat dealing even more damage?

Using two-weapons?

Not really - first of all, you generally need a hand free to cast spells, unless you use Still Spell. Secondly, Spellstrike would affect both your weapons, so whichever hit first would get the spell effect. Thirdly, most touch spells only last until delivered, or you cast another spell.

ThiagoMartell
2012-11-06, 01:21 AM
Normally not, but there is a magus archetype that allows dual wielding.

Ravens_cry
2012-11-06, 01:30 AM
Which one is that?
There also the spiked armour trick for two weapon fighting and still having a free hand.

ThiagoMartell
2012-11-06, 02:10 AM
Which one is that?
Spellblade (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/magus/archetypes/paizo---magus-archetypes/spellblade).