PDA

View Full Version : Posted in wrong place. Ignore please!

AvianMalkavian
2012-11-05, 06:18 PM
For some reason, I've had this idea rattling around in my brain lately. I've desperately been wanting to play in an adventure with another person (though possibly more, depending). The general idea is two young monks, siblings even, being sent from their monastery upon some simple basic task that spirals out of control and throws the two martial warriors into a larger plot. So, kind of like most martial arts movies, really.

I try to keep it vague as I don't want to take away from the GM's fun by designing the adventure. Also, I'm not really sure on the system mainly because I notice that monks are.. not great in many d20 systems. They're a little better in Pathfinder than they were in 3.5, but from what I've heard they're a great class in 4th Edition D&D. Of course, I leave that up to any interested GM. Who knows, maybe there's a really good 3rd party book that makes Monks awesome in Pathfinder?

So, I'm looking for someone to run the game and for someone to play the second monk sibling. There may be room for more players, other people swept up in the monks quest, depending on how the GM feels.

As a note, a lot of my ideas come from random pictures that I come across. This particular idea came about from when I found this picture:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/EmbodimentOfRomance/Living%20Forgotten%20Realms/monks.jpg