PDA

View Full Version : PTA - The Future of Kanto (IC) - Milo v3

Pages : [1] 2

Lejosh
2012-11-08, 06:52 PM
The waves roll over the hull of the ship as land comes into view in the horizon. In there air there are many Pidgey's, and Wingull flying around the beach's. Tentacool, Goldeen and Mantyke can be seen in the ocean next to the boat swimming around.

The boat reaches the dock of a smallish town, only a handful of houses, a hotel and the famous Oak Labortory. The statue of the hero Red's statue is in the middle of the town to symbolize where he began his journey as a trainer just over 80 years ago. His statue stands with his first Pokemon, Poliwrath next to him. His arm is pointed towards the bay with the other hand rested on his hip. He is surrounded by a small pond and a flow of water flies into it from the Poliwrath statues mouth.

As everyone begins to unload from the dock a light breeze picks up as everyone begins to walk around the town and a group of kids run up to the statue and admire it from behind the pond.

Milo v3
2012-11-08, 07:43 PM
Yarrow slowly drifted off the ship, taking in the view.
This is Kanto. My blood comes from here.
Noting the many flying pokemon he held onto his hat.

He then started to head towards Professor Luke's Lab. Two black pokeballs floated over his hand as he idly strided past the pond.

Lejosh
2012-11-08, 08:41 PM
As you walked past the pond, one of the kids saw you with your poke balls and told the others, they all watched as you walked past them.

Upon getting closer to the Lab you could see a small mound which had a large pink tree upon it that looked strangely like the one on a Venusaur's back. The mound seemed to be burying something underneath it. Next to the mound there was a sign that read "In the memory of Saur, may his tree live forever."

You could see the doors of the Lab next to the mound which were slightly ajar, letting out a small light.

Milo v3
2012-11-08, 08:46 PM
Yarrow didn't mind the children much, though the sight at them being so excited made him feel a bit guilty.

Stopping to gaze a the plaque, he quickly realised the gravity of it.
Not the most imaginative of names, but sweet none the less.

Slowly passing through the open door way, holding the door's edge as he opened it the rest of the way.
"Professor Luke?"

Lejosh
2012-11-08, 09:47 PM
When you look into the Lab you can see a handful of scientists working at separate stations. There are 3 poke balls under a large device that seems to be scanning them with one of the scientists watching them.

Upon hearing his name the one working at the poke balls turns around to see you. He has brown hair with only a slight look of receding, glasses with emerald green eyes, and a mustache. He is wearing a white lab coat, a white under shirt, white pants and finally white shoes.

He quickly turns off the device and says "Hello there young man. Who might you be?" He asks with a friendly smile on his face.

Milo v3
2012-11-08, 09:51 PM
Slightly overwhelmed with the high-tech device, Yarrow takes a second to answer.
"... I'm Yarrow Hunter."

Lejosh
2012-11-08, 10:43 PM
"Nice to meet you Yarrow, I am professor Luke. Do i know you by an chance?" Luke asks and he rubs some grease off his hands onto his lab coat.

Milo v3
2012-11-08, 11:21 PM
"I believe I talked over the phone with an assitant of yours. He informed me that I could obtain a pokedex from you."

Lejosh
2012-11-09, 10:10 PM
"Hmmm, i dont remember being told that, but i guess i can part with one as i have 4 and only 3 pokemon to give out." Luke said, thinking about it for a second. "Well, show me what pokemon you have first, i dont want to give these out to just every person that comes around. I need to know you will take care of your pokemon and look out for them." He said, examining you as he looked you over.

Milo v3
2012-11-10, 10:14 PM
Yarrow drifted each of the balls from above his hand, one descending into each palm.

"Don't worry Professor, I take care of my companions."
Crimson energy burst from the dark orbs, blasting into white laboratory floor.

Two creatures emerged from the energy. A nimble ivory furred beast with an ebony sickle atop its head. The other, a dimunitive arachnid with a creepy smile upon its back, and a red ring upon each leg.

Lejosh
2012-11-11, 06:22 PM
The professor leaned down and began to inspect the Pokemon, looking all over their bodies to check their health. The pokemon seemed to be calmed by Luke's presence and were perfectly comfortable with being looked over by him.

"They are in perfect health, although i think your Spinarak seemed to think you dislike her for some reason. Apart from that, i think you will make a great trainer." Luke said as he stood up and walked over to a nearby table, sorting through some things.
"First, we are going to need a photo, so you can be idetified as a trainer and I can give you your trainer license." Luke said, pulling a camera out of the pile of stuff on his desk.
"Please stand up against that white wall there." He said, pointing to a blank white wall with nothing on it.

Milo v3
2012-11-11, 06:56 PM
Slowly Yarrow strided in front of the wall, and stood facing the camera.

Lejosh
2012-11-11, 07:35 PM
The professor took several photos and then went over to his computer. He stuck in a blank card and typed up some data onto the computer "What is your date of birth?" Luke asked, still looking at his computer with the pokedex in his hand.

Milo v3
2012-11-11, 07:44 PM
Yarrow swiftly answered the professor, all the while stroking Moros and Moirae.

Lejosh
2012-11-12, 12:36 AM
Luke inputs the data and the machine beeps. He then takes both the trainer card and the pokedex into another machine which beeps after a few seconds.

"Ok, here is your trainer card and here is your pokedex Yarrow." He says, handing you both of the items. "Would you mind staying here until tomorrow please? I am supposed to have another group of trainers come through here to pick up their Pokemon and pokedex's and I would like you all to meet at least once." Luke ask's

Milo v3
2012-11-12, 01:10 AM
"I guess, though I would have to find a hotel. What time will the others arrive?"

Lejosh
2012-11-12, 02:59 AM
"My guess would be sometime around midday, I'll get you a free room at the local hotel because it is me asking you too. That will get you a dinner, breakfast and a take-away lunch from there" Luke says as he walks to the computer. "Oh and if i was you" He adds quickly. "I'd go for the crab dinner, pancakes breakfast and salami sandwhich to take-away." He says with a wide, friendly smile.

Milo v3
2012-11-12, 03:22 AM
"Thanks, I'll be going."
Pocketing his Trainer ID, the blonde teen started to walk out the door, followed by his two companions.

Yarrow then aimed his new device at Moirae and Moros, scanning each of them.

Lejosh
2012-11-12, 05:36 PM
As you scan Moirae the device flashs and turns on show on the screen:
Height : 1’ 8” 0.5m
Weight : 18.7 lbs. 8.5kg
Biology : Spinarak are green, six-legged insectoids. Their yellow legs that each have a black stripe on them. The spots on Spinarak’s abdomen resemble a face. Spinarak have a horn on their head and pink mouthparts. Carnivore.
Habitat: Forest, Rainforest
You also get shown the stats for Moriae

As you scan Moror the device flashs and then on the screen it says:
Height : 3’ 11” 1.2m
Weight : 103.6 lbs. 47kg
Absol is a quadrupedal mammalian. Its dark blue to gray body is covered in white fur, with a ruff around its neck and chest, and a tuft on the top of its head adorned with a single blue-black oval. It has a scythe-like tail and a sickle-shaped growth on the side of its head. Spikes protrude from the heels of its hind legs and the elbows of its anterior legs. Omnivore.
Habitat: Forest, Grassland, Mountain
It then shows the stats for you particular Absol.

Milo v3
2012-11-12, 06:18 PM
Interesting, we'll have to train on defense and speed.

The troupe then wandered back towards the port, gazing at the wild pokemon which where in the area.

Lejosh
2012-11-12, 07:09 PM
Nearby the port there are mainly water typed Pokemon like Staryu, Goldeen and Tentacruel swimming in the water and riding the waves as they splash and then come back to life on the ocean's surface. On the beach there are Rattata, Pidgey, Wingull and Oddish either resting in the sun or running around playing some games. Sand flies around as they run and the ones that can see you are waiting to see if you make a move to attack them, or to play with them.

Milo v3
2012-11-12, 07:23 PM
That tentacled creature looks powerful, and a battle might get out of hand. That starshaped one looks less dangerous though, but it may attract others.

He searches for a pokemon which was isolated.
Moros striding by his side, and Moirae upon his right arm.

Lejosh
2012-11-12, 08:14 PM
The Tentacruel seem to be further offshore than the others so it is very unlikely they would come to close, however the Tentacool seem to be slightly closer to the beach.

Most of the Pokemon seem to be in groups. However there is a Staryu sitting on the beach alone and an Oddish who is wandering in some grass nearby.

Milo v3
2012-11-12, 08:44 PM
That star seems relatively slow, but training with a water type would be useful. Moros get ready to strike the star, but wait until the dex gives me information, Moirae might be better suited to battle it.
Yarrow then aimed his pokedex at the staryu and started scanning.

Lejosh
2012-11-12, 09:52 PM
The light on the Pokedex turns on and the following information appears on the screen:

Staryu
Height : 2’ 7” 0.8m
Weight : 76.1 lbs. 34.5kg
Biology : Staryu is shaped like a five pointed star. Its main body is a tan color with a gold formation at the center of its front. At the very center of its body is a red jewel. There is a gold loop around its bottom-left point. Herbivore.
Habitat: Ocean

Then an electronic voice comes up over the device saying: More information is needed to record Staryu's stat's

Milo v3
2012-11-12, 11:24 PM
Moros slice the edges of that Staryu, but try not kill it.
The white feline then dashed forward, aiming to scratch the Staryu with its sickle.

Moros moves past the Staryu and uses scratch mid-way through.
Accuracy Check: [roll0]
Move's AC = 2
Move's Critical = 18-20
Damage on hit = [roll1]+ 17 = 30
Damage on Critical = [roll2] + 17 = 50

Lejosh
2012-11-13, 01:54 AM
The Staryu is hit badly, not enough to knock it out, but it is now far from healthy. In a fleeting attempt the Staryu attempts to escape in a wave but instead hit the sand hard leaving an indent and spraying some sand towards the water doing more harm to itself than good.
You can tell it is badly hurt because it isn't moving anymore.

Milo v3
2012-11-13, 02:23 AM
That was close, looked like Moros had killed it for a second there. Though it should be weak enough to capture.
Yarrow gripped an empty pokeball with telekinesis, passing it into his hand.

Aiming at the Staryu, the teen attempted to capture the pokemon.

Capture Attempt [roll0]

Luckily I get an increased capture rate because of the critical and its low health.

Lejosh
2012-11-13, 02:38 AM
The poke ball flies through the air at the Staryu, hitting it before opening and engulfing it in a field of energy before pulling it into the poke ball and closing. The poke ball moves side to side, the light on it going from red to white then back to red over and over 1... 2... 3....... POOF!!!! The poke ball clams down and sits there in the sand waiting for you to pick it up.

Sorry, forgot for a sec to add this

Level: 10
Total XP: 1,000
Loyalty: 0
Species: Staryu
Type: Water
Nature: Docile (+2 HP, -2 Speed)
Egg Group: Field
Height: 2'7"/0.8m
Weight: 76.1lbs/34.5kg
STAB Bonus: 2

{TABLE]Stat|Original|Added|Nature|Final
HP|3|1|2|6
Attack|5|1|0|6
Defence|6|2|0|8
Special Attack|7|2|0|9
Special Defence|6|2|0|8
Speed|9|2|-2|9[/TABLE]

{TABLE]Current HP|Max HP|Current Status Effect
2|28|N/A[/TABLE]

Evasion:
{TABLE]Evasion Types|Value
Physical|+1
Special|+1
Speed|0[/TABLE]

Abilities:
{TABLE]Ability|Trigger|Effect
Natural Cure|Cast-Hourly|The Pokemon is cured of Paralysis, Poisoning, Burns, Freezing and Sleep when returned to the poke ball.
Illuminate|Static|Moves the target user must roll +2 to hit during Accuracy Check[/TABLE]

Capabilities:
{TABLE]Capability|Value
Surface|3
Underwater|1
Sky|2
Jump|2
Power|2
Intelligence|4
Fountain|A Pokemon who has the Fountain Capability can produce freshwater. They can control how lightly or powerfully they produce the water, sprinkling water or forcefully shooting water with the strength of a fire hose. If a Pokemon learns the Move Water Gun, Water Pulse, Hydro Pump or Water Sport and does not have the Fountain Capability, they gain Fountain.
Gilled|A Gilled Pokemon can breath underwater. It never needs to come up for air and can remain underwater for as long as it wants to.[/TABLE]

Moves

Harden

{TABLE]Type|Normal
Frequency|At-Will
AC|-
Stat|-
Range|Self
Damage|-
Effect|Raise the user’s Defense 1 Combat Stage.
Description|-[/TABLE]

Tackle

{TABLE]Type|Normal
Frequency|At-Will
AC|3
Stat|-
Range|Melee
Damage|2d8+6
Effect|1 Target
Description|-[/TABLE]

Water Gun

{TABLE]Type|Normal
Frequency|At-Will
AC|3
Stat|-
Range|Melee
Damage|2d8+6
Effect|1 Target
Description|-[/TABLE]

Rapid Spin

{TABLE]Type|Water
Frequency|At-Will
AC|2
Stat|-
Range|Ranged (10)
Damage|1d12+6
Effect|1 Target
Description|-[/TABLE]

Milo v3
2012-11-13, 02:51 AM
A slight smile grew on Yarrow's face.
Good job Moros, though we may have to focus on control. Moirae, would you pick that up?

With a catter of its manibles, the insectiod sprayed a thread of webbing at the orb. Drawing it in a similiar way to a grappling hook.

Once it was within reach the teen grabbed it.
I'll have to get to a pokemon center before I send this guy out again. I wonder what I'll call him?

Lejosh
2012-11-13, 03:15 AM
As you take the poke ball in your hand a small group of kids run out from behind some nearby bush's, scaring several groups of nearby Pokemon who going running away in several direction's.

You can recognize some of the from the fountain statue, although their group seems to have almost triple in size.

They run up to you and start yelling things like "OH MY GOD YOUR A POKEMON TRAINER", "CAN I PET YOUR POKEMON", "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A TRAINER" and "WHERE CAN I GET POKEMON LIKE THAT?"

You can tell they mean no harm and don't want to hurt you. They are just curious little kids who don't know how to stay out of trouble.

Milo v3
2012-11-13, 03:33 AM
"Firstly backup. Secondly one at a time. Third, you want to pet a venomous spider and a beast of doom with a ebony blade on its head? You might want to learn abit about pokemon so you don't get killed after a single night."

Milo v3
2012-11-13, 04:52 PM
After that, Yarrow tried to escape the mob of overexcited children. Aiming to find a pokemon center.

Lejosh
2012-11-13, 11:09 PM
The children quickly flee after you tell them about your Pokemon and reach manage to reach the Pokemon center without any trouble. The sun is setting when you reach and people are going home from wherever they had been during the day.

Milo v3
2012-11-13, 11:42 PM
Yarrow walks up to the whoever if functioning as the receptionist.
"Hello, I'd like to have a pokemon of mine healed."

Lejosh
2012-11-13, 11:52 PM
A young man pops his head up from behind the counter. You can judge he is only around 14 but he is dressed professionally enough to look like he runs the place.

"Hello sir, I'll take the Pokemon for you if you like" He says is a raspy, but kind voice as he extends his hand out to you.

Milo v3
2012-11-14, 12:08 AM
I pass Nemesis over to him, and take out my Trainer ID.
"I guess you need to scan this for identification."

Lejosh
2012-11-14, 12:21 AM
He takes the pokeball and your ID saying, "Yes thank you, unless of course you wanted to pay for it, which i doubt." He takes Nemesis over to a machine and the pokeball is scanned for a second and hen turns off and displays something on a screeen you can't see. The man then scans your trainer card and walks back over to you without your Pokeball saying "I'm sorry Yarrow but we will need to keep your Pokemon here over night to heal it as its wounds seem to be worse than they look. However feel free to take a room here for the night, this is the only hotel in Pallet so you really don't have much of a choice I'm sorry to say." He says smiling at you as he hands you back your ID card.

Milo v3
2012-11-14, 12:25 AM
"I guessed Nemesis would be more hurt then wanted.

Though I believe Professor Luke bought me a reservation for tonight, with dinner and breakfast."

Lejosh
2012-11-14, 01:04 AM
The man turns to computer next to him quickly and looked at it, giving a couple of clicks before saying "Oh yes he has, got you a good room to" He said as he pulled out a set of keys from the draws. "Room 5, last one on the right in the corridor to the left of this counter." He says, handing you the keys.

Milo v3
2012-11-14, 01:19 AM
"Thanks."
Yarrow then drifts into the room, aiming to relax the rest of the night and have a peaceful dinner. If all goes to plan, he goes to sleep at 11:30.

Lejosh
2012-11-14, 01:30 AM
You walk into the room and it is moderately sized, t.v., big bed. Nothing happens that night and you sleep peacefully that night.

Your alarm goes off at 6:00 am causing you to wake with a jump at how loud it is. When you look at it you realize it's tied into the Poke Center's time so when it opens, the alarms go off.

Milo v3
2012-11-14, 01:38 AM
The boy groaned.
Kanto people must be deaf for them to make this so loud.

Slowly Yarrow dressed himself for the day, and picked up his things. He travelled down to breakfast, eating a larger helping than normal as it may be a while before he has another decent meal.

Now for Nemesis.
Once he was satisfied, the Hoenn native rose and headed for the front desk, ready to regain his pokemon.

Milo v3
2012-11-14, 06:12 AM
Once Nemesis was back in his possession, Yarrow started to travel to the lab.

Lejosh
2012-11-14, 01:54 PM
The same man from the day before gives you back your Nemesis and wish's you a good day after you return the keys.

As you walk outside you can see a ferry in the docks unloading people who were heading in just about every direction. There are wild Pidgey's sitting around the town looking for worms to eat at this early hour and as you walk by them they all scatter and fly off in different directions.

As you approach the lab you see 2 girls walking towards the lab too. One girl was eating toast as she walked with a cap that seemed too big for her head. The second was half skipping towards the lab. You guess she must be very excited to start her journey.

Milo v3
2012-11-14, 05:07 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14223506&postcount=8
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14224328&postcount=9
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14224442&postcount=10
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14224442&postcount=13
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14224442&postcount=15
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14224442&postcount=16
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14224442&postcount=17
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14224442&postcount=18
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14224442&postcount=22
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14224442&postcount=23
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14224442&postcount=26
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14224442&postcount=29
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14224442&postcount=30
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14237047&postcount=35
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14237047&postcount=37
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14237047&postcount=39
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14237047&postcount=40
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14237047&postcount=41
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14237047&postcount=42
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14237047&postcount=43
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14237047&postcount=45

Whenever posts are done to or from my character, I'll post links to them in this thread, so I can see the continuity better. I hope that's fine.

Lejosh
2012-11-17, 09:28 PM
As you get to the edge of the town you notice that nobody is coming near this part of the town. Even a house next to the exit from the town seems to be deserted.

Milo v3
2012-11-18, 12:05 AM
Curious, Yarrow wanders up to the deserted home.

Guessing that knocking on the door wouldn't accomplish anything, he goes up to a window and gazes through.

Lejosh
2012-11-18, 02:09 AM
Looking through the window you can tell there is nobody inside because of the dusty look of the house. It looks like the family took most of their stuff with them, either that or burglars have already been through this house as it was a big mess with smashed items over the floors and some cupboards over turned and pushed over.

Milo v3
2012-11-18, 02:34 AM
Why would this place be so desolate? Unless something was in here...
Immediately Yarrow then released Moros and moved up to the front door.
Moros, please remove this obstacle.

Moros uses Scratch
Accuracy Check (Target 2): [roll0]
Critical on 18-20
Damage [roll1] + 17 = 35
Damage on a Critical [roll2] + 17 = ?

Lejosh
2012-11-18, 04:03 AM
The door smash's into many separate pieces that scatter over the floor. Only a thin piece is left on the hinges where to door once stood. You can hear no other noise from the house except floor boards as Moros steps into the house cautiously to check for danger.

Milo v3
2012-11-18, 05:07 AM
"Moros try and smell if anything was here in the past few days."

Lejosh
2012-11-18, 05:36 PM
Moros sniffs the air a bit and the begins to growl slightly. You then hear something moving upstairs with a THUMP, THUMP, THUMP.

Milo v3
2012-11-18, 05:43 PM
Slowly, Yarrow moved closer to the stairs. Taking caution with each step.

Moros strided beside him, his steps already silent.

Lejosh
2012-11-18, 06:17 PM
As you begin to climb the stairs a shadowy figure crosses in front of the stairs going from left to right. It makes no noise and is there for less than a split second.

Milo v3
2012-11-18, 06:28 PM
A moving shadow?
What could make a moving shadow?

Random Knowledge [roll0]

Lejosh
2012-11-18, 08:13 PM
You know there are Pokemon that look like shadows but you are unsure of which Pokemon would have made that shadow.

Milo v3
2012-11-18, 08:21 PM
Yarrow takes out his Pokedex, and tries to aim at the shadow.
Time to see if this thing works on a moving target.

Lejosh
2012-11-18, 08:38 PM
You go to scan where the shadow was and the Pokedx lights up with the words 'NO TARGET'. You would need to get into a line of sight to get a shot of scanning the creature.

Milo v3
2012-11-18, 08:43 PM
"Damn. I was hopping it was just camouflaged like a Kecleon."
Looks like I'll have to keep an eye out. Or more...

Telekinetically he then launched Moirae's pokeball at the ground, releasing him.
We need as many eyes as possible on the lookout, but Nemesis probably doesn't trust me yet...

Deciding to keep Nemesis in reserve, I start to walk up the stairs. Followed by both Moros and Moirae.

Lejosh
2012-11-18, 09:56 PM
As you head up the stairs you can lightly hear Moirae behind you, but nothing more than a scuttle.
When you get to the top of the stairs a light rustling can be heard from the right. As you look there you can see a bedroom, door wide open.

Milo v3
2012-11-18, 09:59 PM
I step into the bedroom, trying to gaze into every corner and shadow.

Lejosh
2012-11-18, 10:07 PM
As you look into the room a small figure jumps out at you making you jump back a little. As you better examine the room you can see there is one kid in front of you with a handful of other kids around the room, all standing and sitting around, staring at you.

"What do you think your doing here oldy." A little girl said to you in a high pitched voice. "You adults should knew your not allowed here. Timmy should learn you a lesson." As she said the name Timmy you can see a kid on the bed with a cap on raise his head a little towards you.

Milo v3
2012-11-19, 12:26 AM
Another group of children. Augh.
"I'm a bit old for you to "Learn me a lession" kid."

Lejosh
2012-11-19, 01:02 AM
"Prove it then mister, beat Timmy in a Pokemon battle" She yelled at you. As it was said the boy on the bed who looked up before jumped off the bed and took a Poke ball into his hand as he said "You will want to let me win freak. My dad is the town mayor and if I tell him to, he will kick you and your poor family out into the wilderness where you will all be eaten and die." You can tell at this point that they haven't seen you Pokemon behind you who are still in the hallway hiding in the shadows and that this kid is the 'leader' of this little 'gang' who seem to hang out here.

Milo v3
2012-11-19, 01:12 AM
"You want me to battle you, then pretend your better so that your dad doesn't get made."
Yarrow chuckled at the thought.

"I'm guessing that you haven't noticed my accent, I'm from Hoenn. Your dad doesn't scare me.

Though, I think I could battle you."
Moros, Moirae. Please enter.

The Absol then strided in, with a proud but agressive look on his face.
The spinarak climbed along his masters back, then scampered along his arm.

"Yes. I think I could battle you."

Lejosh
2012-11-19, 03:15 AM
Some of the other kids looked scared at the sight of your two Pokemon but the leader just laughed and said "What? Your Pokemon so weak you have to go two of yours against my one Pokemon. What a great trainer you must be." With that all the kids in the room started laughing as the leader finished. "You and me, 1-on-1, right here, right now. You gunna, or you too chicken?"

Milo v3
2012-11-19, 03:42 AM
"I wasn't going to fight with both, they were just already out. Weapons always at the ready."

Moirae, would you please fight this child

The spinarak then dropped down onto the floor, teeth clicking.

Lejosh
2012-11-19, 04:06 AM
The kid smiles at your Pokemon as he drops his Pokeball letting out a Machop. It is only a small one you can tell, but it is still bigger than Moirae.

"Let's see if you are any good at this. You start." Timmy said, leaning against the bed post as his Machop flexed in front of him.

Milo v3
2012-11-19, 05:23 AM
How high is the ceiling from the floor? And how far away is machop from Moirae?

Lejosh
2012-11-19, 01:28 PM
ceiling to floor is about 2.5m and Moirae to Machop is about 5m

Milo v3
2012-11-19, 04:51 PM
Moirae, use your web to climb onto the ceiling. Then use poison sting.
The spinarak then sprayed a cable of web at the wooden ceiling, and started to climb.

"Moirae, is fate. Fate acts without a word. You cannot touch or stop fate. But fate can end you."
Dagger-like stingers immediately launched from Moirae's horn, all aimed at Machop.

Threaded to ascend 2.5 metres. Then use Poison Sting, which has a distance of 6 metres, Moirae's distance to Machop is 5.5901699437494742410229341718282m (within range).

Accuracy Check (Target 2): [roll0]
Poisons on 17-20
Critical Hit on 18-20
Damage: [roll1]

Lejosh
2012-11-19, 05:21 PM
You hit the Machop and he stumbles back and then looks unsure of what to do. Timmy, his trainer, seems just as confused as he just stares at your spider hanging from the roof. Quickely he yells at Machop "Don't just stand there idiot! throw some thing at it."
As the Machop hears this he picks up a neaby wooden plank and throws it at Moirae but misses. Instead of hitting Moirae he hits the roof next to him and part of ceiling begins to collapse in on the room.

Milo v3
2012-11-19, 05:34 PM
As the roof started to collapse Spinarak leaped down onto the left wall of the room.

At the same time, Yarrow and Moros dashed backward into the doorway trying to not get hit by the debri.

Moirae Jump 4 (4.5 m) to wall

Lejosh
2012-11-19, 05:54 PM
Moirae easily escapes the debris and so does Moros. However you are hit by a small piece on the ankle as you get to the wall. You can hear behing you the yells and screams of the kids behind you who are getting hit by the ceiling debris. The extra weight on the floor is too much and the floor gives in too sending all of the kids and the Machop falling to the ground floor.

Roll a 2 d20's in seperate rolls please.

Milo v3
2012-11-19, 06:02 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]

Lejosh
2012-11-19, 06:07 PM
As the floor collapses you lose your footing but you manage to grab onto what is left of the floor in the doorway to the corridor. As you look down you can see all the kids on the ground, some of which are already trying to get themselves up off the ground while the others, either covered in more debris or just too weak, lay there on the ground. You can tell by the look of it at least 3 of the kids are out cold. Timmy's Machop is also on the ground out cold with him next to it being one of the kids who got knocked out during the fall.

Milo v3
2012-11-19, 06:12 PM
I let go of the "floor" and drop down onto the ... Floor.

All kids who are awake get out of the room.

Lejosh
2012-11-19, 08:14 PM
Some of the kids begin to get up and leave but as they do you can hear sirens outside the house. A second after the door gets broken down and the police come in followed by firefighters and some doctors and nurses.

"What happened here?" asked one of the female police officers who had broken down the door. Her Growlith is sniffing the ground near you.

Milo v3
2012-11-19, 09:06 PM
"Officer, that kid's Machop destroyed the ceiling of the above room. Which also resulted in the floor collapsing."

Lejosh
2012-11-19, 09:57 PM
"Hmmm" She said as she looked at the boy and his Machop. "Is there anything else you can tell me about what was happening at the time of the collapse?"

Milo v3
2012-11-19, 11:52 PM
"My Spinarak was on the ceiling, and he tried to knock it down by throwing a wooden plank."

Lejosh
2012-11-20, 01:29 AM
"Hmmm. Alright then, pretty weird story but I'll take your word for it. Get out of here now, we are going to get everyone out of here immediately and then demolish this fire-trap." The officer said as she walked away to tell some of the other officers what to do as they helped the firefighter and doctors get the children out of the house.

Milo v3
2012-11-20, 04:08 AM
Yarrow then want on his way, heading north. Moros at his side, and Moirae upon his arm.

Lejosh
2012-11-20, 04:25 AM
Moirae gains 175EXP from the battle with the Machop

You walk out of the town and into the wild's between Pallet town and Viridian City. There are a handful of people about walking, mainly travelling the roads but some are walking through the bush's and are obviously trainers or something. You notice that there are small groups of Rattata and Pidegy's here and there. There are also some holes in certain tree's that, every once in a while, have something inside the hole blink.

Milo v3
2012-11-20, 05:57 AM
With all these rats around I might be able to give Nemesis a bit of training.

I send out Nemesis, making sure that Moros is ready incase it tries to attack or escape.

Lejosh
2012-11-20, 04:45 PM
Nemesis appears in a falsh of light on the ground near where you are standing. He seems to be staring at you, but because he doesn't have eyes you can't tell if he is or if he is just looking in your general direction.

Milo v3
2012-11-20, 04:59 PM
Nemesis. I am sorry about moving you from your home. But I think you will find this a better life. You will have purpose, not just stagnating.

Lejosh
2012-11-20, 05:07 PM
Nemesis just looks at you (ish) for a second before jumping at you with a quick Rapid Spin.

Milo v3
2012-11-20, 07:20 PM
Yarrow lept the the side, hoping for the attack to miss.
Do you like to fight?
He asked through telepathy, but knowing he couldn't receive an answer.

Lejosh
2012-11-20, 08:10 PM
Nemesis landed in the water of a small pond that was behind you and buried itself in the sand under the water.

Milo v3
2012-11-20, 08:14 PM
I click the button on the pokeball, forcing it to return.

Then I release it again.
Please stop, no harm will come to you.

Lejosh
2012-11-20, 09:43 PM
Nemesis seem's annoyed, but stay's where it is seeming to watch you closely.

Milo v3
2012-11-20, 09:56 PM
I can understand your anger. But if we together, we can accomplish great things. You can travel across the land and swim in the worlds most beautiful lakes. You can be seen as a personification of skill and finesse.

"Or you could return to your beach. And never accomplish any of those things. It is your choice."

Though, note that Moros and Moirae are happy. Together, we will accomplish great things.

Lejosh
2012-11-21, 01:30 AM
Nemesis stares at you for a second, turn itself lightly to see its options before turning back to you and reluctantly moving 2 steps towards you.

Milo v3
2012-11-21, 02:56 AM
I thank you for accepting this. I understand if you are hesitant to trust me though.

"A full on battle right now might be a bit soon, considering your injuries. But a rattata wont be stressful."

If your fine battling one, give me a sign. Like spinning clockwise or something similiar.

Lejosh
2012-11-21, 04:10 AM
Nemesis stared again in your direction for a few second before stepping around clockwise until she had done a full 360 degree turn before staring back in your direction.

Milo v3
2012-11-21, 05:32 AM
Grinning, Yarrow returned his absol and spinarak and started to look for a rattata or two.

Lejosh
2012-11-21, 04:59 PM
There are a few small groups of Rattata and Pidgey around, most in at least groups of 4 or 5 but there are some groups of 2 and a couple wandering around by themselves.

Milo v3
2012-11-21, 05:07 PM
Let's try a take on a group with four members.

"Nemesis get ready. It's four against one so you might get a few scratches. I suggest you harden you body."

I ask Nemesis to use Harden.

Lejosh
2012-11-21, 10:26 PM
Nemesis's body shimers slightly as she hardens, ready for the battle against the four Rattata who have sensed your presence.

{TABLE]~|~|~|.|R1
~|~|.|R3|R2
~|.|.|.|R4
.|.|.|.|.
.|N|.|.|.[/TABLE]

R# = Rattata
N = Nemesis
~ = water
. = empty space

One of them (R4) seems to know your intentions and immediatly uses Quick Attack on Nemesis and moves right up to him.

{TABLE]~|~|~|.|R1
~|~|.|R3|R2
~|.|.|.|.
.|R4|.|.|.
.|N|.|.|.[/TABLE]

Accuracy = (1d20)[12]
Moves AC = 2
Moves critical = 20
For damage = (1d12+6)[14]

Milo v3
2012-11-22, 02:56 AM
The force of strike knocks the Staryu back. Nemesis immediatelys spins forward with water spraying from each arm, leaving a spiral of water in its wake.

Nemesis seems to know what to do. I'll scan one of these, may as well practice my own talents as well.
Yarrow grabbed the soil and stone in front of the rattata and raised it, creating a short barrier. Then he started to scan one of the rattata behind the wall.

Trainer Actions: Telekinesis on the squares south and west of R3, and south of R4.
Free Action: Pokedex on R3.
Nemesis flies backward one meter, and forward one meter.
Nemesis uses Tackle
Target 3
Critical 20
Critical Damage: [roll2]

Lejosh
2012-11-22, 04:41 AM
Nemesis hits the first Rattata taking him out with a single shot. The Rattata surrounded by the soil and rocks is very confused and doesn't know what to do. The other 2 Rattata move forward beside the surrounded one as they figure out what is happening and move to flank Nemesis.

{TABLE]~|~|~|.|.
~|~|.|R3|.
~|R2|.|.|.
.|R4*|.|.|.
.|N|.|.|R1[/TABLE]

R# = Rattata
R#* = knocked out Rattata
N = Nemesis
~ = water
. = empty space

As you scan the stuck Rattata the Pokedex comes up with the following data:
Rattata
Height : 1’ 0” 0.3m
Weight : 7.7 lbs. 3.5kg
Biology : Rattata is a small, purple mammal. It has particularly large teeth. It has long whiskers and a long, slightly curled tail. Rattata has purple fur on its back, and cream colored fur on its stomach. Omnivore.
Habitat: Cave, Forest, Grassland, Mountain, Urban

Then an electronic voice comes up over the device saying: More information is needed to record Rattata's stat's

Milo v3
2012-11-22, 05:37 PM
"Twist over to the rattata on the left, then use rapid spin."

Nemesis then swiftly spun around the unconsious rattata and spinning into the nearby rat. She then pulled back, drifting atop the surface of the water.

Move to the water west of R2.
Nemesis uses Rapid Spin
Target 2
Critical Target 20

Lejosh
2012-11-23, 12:58 AM
Nemesis goes to hit the Rattata but only manages to hit him with a tip on the head doing only a fraction of the damage.

The Rattata you just hit is stunned from the attack while the other are moving in on Nemesis position from multiple angles

{TABLE]~|~|~|.|.
~|~|.|.|.
~N|R2|R3|.|.
.|R4*|.|.|.
.|R1|.|.|.[/TABLE]

R# = Rattata
N = Nemesis
~ = water
. = empty space

Milo v3
2012-11-23, 05:49 AM
Move back then blast them with a pulse of water, I'll try and help with some telekinesis.
Slowly spinning across the surface of the water, Nemesis drifts across to make some distance between it and the rattata.

Then as it stopped the water bulged slightly and tilted towards the rattata. Burst of a water launched from the Staryu's arms, leaving a tail of droplets like a comet.

Shift to A1 via Surface
Telekinesis on the water under Nemesis to create a tilt towards the rattata.
Nemesis used Water Gun on R3
Accuracy: [roll0]
Target 2
Critical 20

Lejosh
2012-11-23, 07:48 PM
The Rattata you use Water Gun at goes down in the shot. The other 2 are unsure of what to do and start to try to run away since they are unable to reach Nemesis.

{table=head]-|A|B|C|D|E
1|~N|~|~||
2|~|~|||
3|~||R3*||
4||R4*|R2||
5||||R1|

[/table]

R# = Rattata
N = Nemesis
~ = water
= empty space

Milo v3
2012-11-24, 07:29 AM
They're on the run, no reason to injure them further.

Lejosh
2012-11-24, 02:37 PM
The two remaining Rattata quickly flee the area leaving the two knocked out Rattata behind. They duck behind a tree and you can guess they are waiting for you too leave so they can reclaim their wounded.

80 EXP to Nemesis also add 1 loyalty point to him

Milo v3
2012-11-25, 06:31 AM
I'm sorry for injuring your fellows, and will give no trouble against you reclaiming the wounded.
He sends to the hiding rattata, then immediately headed to Veridian.

"Nemesis, I hope we haven't doomed those poor rats. Though we did work well as a team. Your anger helped."

Lejosh
2012-11-25, 04:55 PM
I'm guessing you mean Veridian city not Vermilion since you were heading there first. If not, tell me in the OC and I'll change everything.

It only takes you another hour to get to Veridian and the city is alive with people. The Poke Center is right at the enterance to the city and you can see the Poke Mart just behind it.

There are 3 story buildings everywhere and some single, or two story houses scattered across the place. The hills to the west of the city have been dug into for more housing room.

People are going about there normal day-to-day stuff and don't pay very much attention to you. Behind the buildings you can just make out Veridian gym which has a much older structure to that of the rest of the city along with cracks around the edges from what you can guess are powerful battles.

Milo v3
2012-11-25, 05:12 PM
Yarrow entered the pokemon center to restore Nemesis to full strength, though the gym remained in his thoughts.

Lejosh
2012-11-25, 07:21 PM
There was a tall and skinny lady behind the counter with red hair, bright green eyes and deep red lips.

"Hello sir, can I take the Pokemon you want me to heal for you and I'll have them done right away." The lady asks in a soft,kind voice, extending her arms to take your Poke Balls.

Milo v3
2012-11-25, 07:27 PM
The teen hands over Nemesis's ball.
"Thanks, just the one though."

Lejosh
2012-11-25, 08:17 PM
The lady takes the Poke Ball from you to a machine behind her, inserts it into a section before pressing a button that starts a blue glow tht covers the ball for a few second before retracting to the machine and turning itself off.

She then takes the Poke Ball from the machine and returns it to you saying "Thank you sir, your Pokemon is fully healed. Please have a nice day." with a smile on her face.

Milo v3
2012-11-25, 08:35 PM
Happy that his companions were at full strength, Yarrow left and started to drift towards the gym.

Lejosh
2012-11-25, 09:45 PM
As you head towards the gym two trainers walk out and from the looks of them they are twins. They are arguing about their gym battle saying "That battle was stupid, how can a Nidoking use a move like that?"

As they walk past you they pull out a small box with 6 gym badges in it "These things are useless, how do they help us prepare for a battle like that?"

They continued walking to the Pokemon Center behind you.

Milo v3
2012-11-26, 01:56 AM
Six badges. And a Nidoking.
"Hey you two, wait a second."

Lejosh
2012-11-26, 02:18 AM
The two kids turned around to you. Examining them the only difference between the two was their green and blue eyes. They both had black hair, the exact same freckles, nose shape, height, size, everything.

"What do you want kid?" The one with the green eyes said. "We need to go heal our 'mons so make it quick." said the one with the blue eyes.

Milo v3
2012-11-26, 02:59 AM
"I need to find out something and it's obvious you would know, what's the order of the gyms. I'm from Hoenn, where it is based on distance from the professors research center, but it evidently is different here."

Lejosh
2012-11-26, 03:38 AM
Both the boys start laughing before calming down and saying "The gyms here are much different from yours." The boy with the green eyes said.

"You can do any gym in any order you want because each gym is required to be ready to face any level of challenge." Blue eyes said.

"What you have to do is show the leader your badges if you have any before anything else." Green eyes said.

"Then your trainer card if you have one because if you don't you have to do some weird task before battling them." Blue eyes said.

"Then based on that they will choose a selection of Pokemon to battle you from their personal storage boxes at the back of the gym." Green eyes said.

"The only gym you can't battle right now is Cerulean City because their leader is away." Blue eyes said.

"But as soon as he returns we will be the first to battle hime and the first to beat him." Green eyes said.

"See ya later kid, we've got to work on training our Pokemon for a rematch with this gym." Blue eyes said.

"And good luck to ya!" Green eyes said as the two of them walked away and began talking bout how to train their Pokemon for their rematch.

Milo v3
2012-11-26, 03:57 AM
"Thanks."
Interesting, the gyms have more than one set of pokemon. That makes it harder to plan.

He then stepped through the door into the gym, hoping to get an idea of what type of gym it was.

Lejosh
2012-11-26, 04:14 AM
As you enter the gym the walls have pictures etched into rock of many Pokemon. There is a man back of the gym working through a computer there. You two are the only people inside the gym. Behind where the man is working is a mural of sorts to a giant Pokemon who seems to be emerging from a volcano.

Milo v3
2012-11-26, 04:45 AM
Stone, Rock, Volcano
The teen started towards the man and took out his Trainer ID.
"I'm here for a match. I'm Yarrow Hunter."

Lejosh
2012-11-26, 02:20 PM
The man turns around to see you eve though you are a whole field away from him. He seems to be able to see you trainer card clearly as he asks "Very well, How many gym badges do you have right now young sir?"

Milo v3
2012-11-26, 05:12 PM
In a clear voice.
"None."

Lejosh
2012-11-26, 05:57 PM
He turns around and takes out a Pokeball from the storage device behind him before turning back to you and saying "Very well. This shall be a one-on-one Pokemon battle. The first to faint loses."

As he finishs his sentence the concreate floor opens lifting a sand based feild in between the two of you. As it clicks into place he throws a Poke ball into the air and yells "GO HIPPOPOTAS!" As the Poke ball hits the sand the ball opens with a birght light before calming and showing a small hippopotamus shaped creature.

Milo v3
2012-11-26, 06:20 PM
"I know this isn't the beaches you were hoping for, but this'll have to do for now."
A grin grew on the teens face, and he launched Nemesis towards the sand.

The staryu burst out of the capsule and floated a foot above the sand.

Nemesis should have the advantage as this looks like an earth themed gym, but I haven't seen one of those before.
Yarrow started to scan the leaders Pokemon.

Lejosh
2012-11-26, 08:44 PM
As you scan the Hippo the following data comes up:
HIPPOPOTAS
Type: Ground
Height : 2’ 7” 0.8m
Weight : 109.1 lbs. 49.5kg
Biology : Hippopotas are relatively small earth-colored quadrupeds. They have large mouths with big teeth. There snout is large and bulbous, with two large nostrils at its end. Its body is spotted with various shades of brown. Herbivore.
Habitat :Cave, Desert
The dex then says More data is needed to record stats of the Pokemon.

As you finish reading the data a judge calls out "BEGIN!"

Milo v3
2012-11-26, 09:11 PM
Ground. Good. Nemesis should have the advantage. Though he can't flood the area. It'll drain into the sand.
"Nemesis, rise up then flood the area."
The staryu then started to spin, water spiralling from each arm. Quickly though, the force of the water increased for a light spray to a powerful burst.

The majority of these bursts hit the sand, but some was about to hit the hippopotas.

Nemesis flies to two metres in the air.
Then he uses the Fountain Capability to try and flood the area, though I know it would drain into the sand.
Finally a Water Gun

Accuracy (Target 2): [roll0]
Critical 20
Damage: [roll2]

Lejosh
2012-11-27, 01:22 AM
"Dodge it Hippopotas! Then use Bite." The leader calls out and the Hippopotas just manages to evade the attack before snapping at Nemesis with powerful jaws.

Bite on Nemesis
Accuracy - [roll0]
AC - 2
Damage - [roll1]

Milo v3
2012-11-27, 01:38 AM
Before I act, what happened to the water Nemesis sprayed across the area.

Lejosh
2012-11-27, 01:45 AM
The water wet the sand before sinking in and the sand once again became dry. The small amount that landed on the Hippopotas only seemed to be a small bother to it.

Milo v3
2012-11-27, 05:05 PM
The teeth pierced the staryu's tough skin and an adhesive substance started to trickle from the wound.

Nemesis looks really wounded, but at least the Hippopotas wont burrow into the water infused sand.

"Quick Nemesis, retreat then focus your water at the Hippopotas."
Nemesis started to spin, knocking itself from the foes maw into the air. It surged backwards, its speed amplified by a pulse of water.

Nemesis flies back one meter, up one meter, and back one meter. This should put it 3 meters into the air and two meters horizontally away from Hippopotas.

Water Gun (Ac 2): [roll0]
Critical 20

Double Damage because of type.

Lejosh
2012-11-27, 08:16 PM
Nemesis's Water Gun hits the Hippopotas directly in the face pushing him back several feet before he fainted onto the sand, falling onto one side.

The judge calls out "And the winner is, the challenger, Yarrow Hunter."

The gym leader began to walk towards you as he returned his Hippopotas to its Poke Ball. "Very well done Yarrow. My name is Rick, the first gym leader you have faced. As you go on with your journey you will face all of the other 7 gym leaders. The way you face those leaders and in which ones first will help to shape the kind of trainer you will become. You have not chosen to follow in the great trainer Red's footsteps like most trainers nowadays but instead have decided to make your own path." He hands you a badge shaped like a plant, possibly an asparagus, which grows on earth. "This is your first badge, Pokemon up to lvl 20 will now obey you, and take this too." He hands you a small, brown disc. "This is the TM Earthquake. Unfortunately I didn't get to show you its destructive power but it is an extremely powerful move."

Milo v3
2012-11-28, 01:11 AM
Yarrow extended his hand, taking the badge and disc.
"Thank you. I'm sure this will help."

The teen started to return to the pokemon center, as Nemesis seemed to be very injured.

Lejosh
2012-11-28, 04:13 AM
As you arrive at the Pokemon Center you can see Melody and Herby standing talking to each other near the entrance. Apart from that everything is the same as when you came in last time, down to the lady behind the counter.

Lejosh
2012-11-28, 04:09 PM
"Happily sir, we are here for your convenience." The lady takes your Pokemon and put him into the same machine as before. Again the glow covers the Poke Ball for a second before retreating. The lady brings you Pokemon back over to you and hands the ball to you.

"Your Pokemon is fully healed sir. Please have a nice day." The lady says before quietly walking over to a young girl who is getting one of her Pokemon healed too.

Milo v3
2012-11-28, 05:11 PM
Trying to smile to the woman he walks out.
Immediately upon leaving, he released all his companions and started to gaze at his PokeNav's map.
"Okay, before we reach Pewter, I think we should get more training. Even though we had the advantage and won the gym battle, Nemesis was injured.

According to the map; there is a dense forest north of here, which is apparently like a maze. Which would be bad, as those jerks might beat us to the next city."

Once everyone seemed fine with going to Pewter, he let Moirae climb unto his arm, and started to walk to the north west of the city.

Lejosh
2012-11-28, 09:09 PM
As you walk to the north of the city you can see the edge of a forest right at the exit of the city. As you get closer there is a sign say 'Now entering Viridian Forest'.

As you walk into the forest you can see groups of bug and flying Pokemon around along with the occasional dark type. There are eyes in holes in trees watching you along with some other Pokemon that seem to be being cautious of you to see what you do and waiting to see if you come near their nests or food.

Milo v3
2012-11-28, 09:13 PM
I don't enter the forest, and start to travel west aiming to reach the mountainous area which goes around the forest.

Lejosh
2012-11-28, 09:48 PM
As you reach the North-West of the city you can see the mountains that sit there and the rocks on the side of it.

There is a single trail leading up the side of the mountain but it is steep. Although you can see after you get about half-way up, the trail evens out mostly so it shouldn't be very hard to travel after you get to that point.

Make a strength check to see if you can make it up the steep trail.

Milo v3
2012-11-28, 10:09 PM
Strength Check: [roll0]

Edit: I'm doomed. DOOMED I SAY!

Lejosh
2012-11-28, 10:22 PM
As you begin your climb up the mountain you get about 5 meter's before you trip and roll all the way back down, hitting every rock on the path on your way down, and land in a heap at the bottom of the trail.

Moros and Nemesis quickly follow you down and wait to see what you do next.

Minus 5 HP from yourself for falling down the hill and failing that badly and lets make it 6 from Moirae because she was on your arm and you probably rolled over her a few times

Milo v3
2012-11-28, 11:59 PM
Damn. That hurt. You guys good?

Lejosh
2012-11-29, 12:54 AM
Moros and Nemesis seem fine and are unhurt. However Moarie is slightly hurt and upset she got rolled over on the way down.

Milo v3
2012-11-29, 02:06 AM
The teen placed his hand on Moirae's back and petted it.
Sorry about that. But we can't stop because of my ineptitude.

Yarrow then attempted to continue on, despite the pain in his leg.

Lejosh
2012-11-29, 02:43 AM
Are you trying to go back up the mountain? If so, another strength check is in order.

Milo v3
2012-11-29, 02:59 AM
Strength Check: [roll0]

Lejosh
2012-11-29, 03:39 AM
You only just manage to make it to the cut off of the mountains and from there you can see all the way down to the city. You can see all of the buildings and even Viridian forest. You cannot see any Pokemon nearby however you do know some Rock typed Pokemon can hide as rocks very well and are almost undetectable.

Milo v3
2012-11-29, 04:47 AM
Yarrow strided forward, taking care with every step, worried he might trip again.

Lejosh
2012-11-29, 02:33 PM
You manage to get most of the way to Pewter City with no trouble at all.

However, when you get to the start of the trail going down to Pewter you can see a group of Geodudes rolling themselves down the trail before climbing back up.

You could try climbing down the side of the mountain although you may get injured, or you can face the Geodudes and hope for the best.

If you go down the side of the mountain a strength check must be made. *TrollFace*

Milo v3
2012-11-29, 04:48 PM
That slope looks dangerous, and Moirae might get hurt again. Though I'll have to battle those rock things. Better findout what they are first to see if they are dangerous.

Yarrow started to scan the rocks with his pokedex.

Lejosh
2012-11-29, 07:31 PM
As you scan the rocks, the following data comes up on the dex:
Geodude
Height : 1’ 4” 0.4m
Weight : 44.1 lbs. 20kg
Biology : Geodude is a gray boulder with muscular arms. Despite its weight, it can float in the air. It has two angles eyes and a mouth that reaches from arm to arm. Terravore.
Habitat : Cave, Mountain
The Pokedex then says Additional details are required to record Geodudes stats.

The Geodudes still haven't noticed you too busy having fun rolling down the hill.

Milo v3
2012-11-30, 02:45 AM
Yarrow tried to move past the Geodude.
If they see us and act hostile, I want Moros to attack with his claws.
If necessary
Target = 2
Critical = 18-20
Damage: [Roll]1d12+23[Roll]
Critical Damage: [Roll]2d12+29[Roll]

Lejosh
2012-11-30, 03:05 AM
Make a DEX roll for silent movement (I think that is what you would roll for it at least) and you forgot the backslash for your rolls.

Milo v3
2012-11-30, 05:31 AM
Dexterity Check:[roll0]

As for those above rolls, I don't think the damage result would matter for some reason.

EDIT: The RNG hates me today.

Lejosh
2012-11-30, 05:04 PM
As you try to quietly move past them you accidentally kick a rock down the mountainside and all of the Geodude turn to notice you. They watch as you move past them, closely eyeing you.

As one of them is about to throw a rock at you. Someone comes up behind them and calls out "Geodude, return!" As the girls voice calls out all of the Geodude flash into coloured energies before disappearing into a couple of Poke Ball in the girls hands.

"Sorry about that sir, they don't mean any harm, they just wanted to have some fun." She quickly runs down the hill down the Pewter City.

Milo v3
2012-12-01, 12:27 AM
Good thing we didn't attack them.

Slowly Yarrow descended the path to Pewter City, noting the darkening sky.

Lejosh
2012-12-01, 01:13 AM
As you walk down the path you begin to see how brightly the city glows under the moon light. As you reach the bottom you can see the Pokemon museum of the town with statues of ancient Pokemon out the front of it. You can make out the Pokecenter and Pokemarts easily through the bright city due to their different coloured light from the other lights of the town.

Milo v3
2012-12-01, 02:34 AM
The teen entered the PokeCentre, and handed in all three of his pokemon for healing and rest.

Lejosh
2012-12-01, 04:21 AM
As you had all of your Pokemon over the man over the counter asks "Would you like to stay the night sir?" As he opens a draw.

Milo v3
2012-12-01, 04:28 AM
"Yes, a single bed room would be best."

Lejosh
2012-12-01, 04:35 AM
The man pushes a few buttons then hands you a key. "First room on your right sir. Have a good night." He then gets called over by a girl nearby and he nods to you before leaving and the girl takes his place.

Milo v3
2012-12-02, 04:33 AM
Yarrow took the key and followed the mans instructions.

Once he reached his room he started to look over the area with his PokeNav, then rested.

Lejosh
2012-12-02, 05:05 AM
Before you go to bed your PokeNav tells you that back South, towards Viridian City is the Viridian Forest, a good place to train Pokemon and then going East there is a path with some chance of seeing Pokemon before you get to Mt. Moon.

The next morning as you wake you wake peacefully at sunrise as it flows through your window. You can only just hear some people talking in the lobby of the Pokecenter.

Restore your health to full if you didn't guess.

Milo v3
2012-12-02, 05:14 AM
Training would be good before I try Pewter gym.
He thought as he walked into the lobby.

Lejosh
2012-12-02, 05:37 AM
As you walk into the lobby there are a few trainers sitting around talking, a few look as if they are getting ready to take on the gym same as you, other are just passing through.

Milo v3
2012-12-02, 05:43 AM
Seems like this whole region is focused on battling by the number of trainers.
"I'd like to retrieve my pokemon."
He then showed his ID to whoever was currently at the front desk.

Lejosh
2012-12-02, 06:10 PM
The man behind the counter pulls out a tray with your Pokeball on it and hands them to you. "I hope you had a nice stay sir. Please have a good day."

Milo v3
2012-12-02, 08:12 PM
Grabbing his black pokeballs with telekinesis, Yarrow swiftly left the pokemon center and headed south towards the virdian forest.

Lejosh
2012-12-02, 11:49 PM
As you head to the South of the town there are a group of men standing there watching the sky. They have PokeBalls in their hands and seem to be waiting for something to happen with stern faces. As you reach them one of them turns to you and says "Watch out while your in the forest, something strange is happening over in Viridian City and it could be dangerous."

Milo v3
2012-12-03, 12:03 AM
Strange? The place was fine yesterday. What could've changed?
He didn't think further of it though and continued into the wooded area.
Probably just a big battle.

Lejosh
2012-12-03, 12:49 AM
As you head into the forest you can make out caterpillar and flying bug Pokemon who seem to be the most prominent in the area. You can see shadows of other Pokemon but you cannot make them out as they seem to be keeping their distance at the moment.

Milo v3
2012-12-03, 02:25 AM
I take out my Pokedex and attempt to scan the flying bug.

Lejosh
2012-12-03, 04:10 AM
Your Pokedex lights up showing the following info:
Butterfree
Height : 3’ 7” 1.1m
Weight : 70.5 lbs. 32kg
Biology : Butterfree has four legs, which are a pale blue color. Butterfree’s body is a darker purple-blue. It has large veined wings which are white with black markings. It has large compound eyes which are a reddish color. Butterfree’s wings are covered in fine scales. Herbivore.
Habitat : Forest
The the voice says; More info is needed to record Butterfree's stat's.

Milo v3
2012-12-03, 05:46 AM
Spinarak's eat Butterfree don't they...
Yarrow gripped Moirae's ball and set her out.
The green insectiod crawled around, observing her new location
Moirae, I'd like to do some training before we battle another gym. Climb Up one of those trees and try and entangle that Butterfree in your web.

Target 3

Lejosh
2012-12-03, 05:48 PM
Moirae's String Shot knots the Butterfree into a ball which falls to the ground. It wriggles around calling out o other Pokemon in the forest and a small group of Caterpie come out of some nearby bushes agree about you attacking their mother.

{table=head]-|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J
1|||C|||||C|||
2||||||C|||||
3|||||||||||
4|||||||||||
5|||||||||||
6|||||||||||
7|||||B||M||||
8|||||||||||
9|||||||||||
10|||||||||||
[/table]

Moirae = M
Butterfree = B
Caterpie = C#

Milo v3
2012-12-03, 06:18 PM
Moirae, no need to hurt them. Try and intimidate them
The spinarak then started to hiss at the caterpie, all the while clicking her manibles.
All the while Yarrow was scanning them with his pokedex.

Moirae uses Scary Face on the caterpie 5.0990195135927848300282241090228 metres from her.
Target 2

Use pokedex on the caterpie.

Lejosh
2012-12-03, 11:50 PM
Moirae's Scary Face stopped the first Caterpie in its tracks but the other two kept coming, moving forwards to attack her. However as the 2 move forward and the scared one stays where it is, you can see a forth one that is hiding behind a nearby tree, away from the others just off the battlefield.

As you scan the closest one your Pokedex flash's into life showing the following:
Caterpie
Weight : 6.4 lbs. 2.9kg
Biology : Caterpie is a small Pokemon with yellow ring-shaped markings down the sides of its body. It has a bright orange antennae on its head. Herbivore.
Habitat : Forest
Then in an electronic voice it says; More data is required to record Caterpie's stats.

1|||||||||||
2||||||C2|||||
3|||||||||||
4||||C1||||C3|||
5|||||||||||
6|||||||||||
7|||||B||M||||
8|||||||||||
9|||||||||||
10|||||||||||
[/table]

Moirae = M
Butterfree = B
Caterpie = C#

Milo v3
2012-12-04, 04:15 AM
Moirae back up.
Only worked on one. Maybe we should weaken the mother to discourage the children. But then, the caterpie might not survive. But if we attack the Caterpie then we might kill them anyway. I could try and capture the whole group, but it would be hard and require good luck.

Damn. Maybe if I only catch a single caterpie. They aren't intelligent so they likely don't have emotional bonds to each other.

"Release your stingers at one of the caterpie. But try to not hurt it too much."

A volley of stingers launched from the horn of the Spinarak aimed at one of the Caterpie.

Move to H9
Poison Sting on C3
Target 2
Poisons on a 17-20 (unless the caterpie has shield dust)
Critical on 20

Lejosh
2012-12-04, 05:07 AM
The Caterpie you used Poison Sting on is immediately knocked out by your attack. The other 2 Caterpie are about to move forwards when the last one moves out from behind the tree it is hiding behind. You can now see why it was hiding from the other's, it is different from the other because the circles on its sides are instead crosses.

Although it doesn't attack the other's are distracted for this move because they are glaring at the final one.

1|||||C4||||||
2||||||C2|||||
3|||||||||||
4||||C1||||C3*|||
5|||||||||||
6|||||||||||
7|||||B||||||
8|||||||||||
9||||||||M|||
10|||||||||||
[/table]

Moirae = M
Butterfree = B
Caterpie = C#
knocked out Pokemon = C#*

Milo v3
2012-12-04, 05:43 AM
Damn it. It seems your killing instinct was too powerful for you to tone it down. I hope it's not dead.

Though the one with crosses would be the perfect one to catch.

"Aim for the one on the left."
Moirae used Poison Sting on C1
Target 2
Critical 20
Poison 17-20

Lejosh
2012-12-04, 05:13 PM
Moirae's Poison Sting takes out the Second Caterpie and both of the other 2 begin to move forwards on you. The Butterfree is still struggling to get free of the String Shot Moirae used on it.

1|||||||||||
2|||||||||||
3|||C4||||||||
4||||C1*|C2|||C3*|||
5|||||||||||
6|||||||||||
7|||||B||||||
8|||||||||||
9||||||||M|||
10|||||||||||
[/table]

Moirae = M
Butterfree = B
Caterpie = C#

Milo v3
2012-12-04, 07:12 PM
Wrap up the crossed caterpie.
Immediately Moirae sprayed a thread of web at the strange Caterpie.

Move forward to H8.
String shot at C3
Accuracy (Target 3): [roll0]

Lejosh
2012-12-05, 12:24 AM
I'll guess you mean C4 as it has the crosses and C3 has fainted already.

Moirae's String Shot ties up the Caterpie tightly causing it to be unable to move. The Caterpie wriggles around trying to get free as the final Caterpie moves towards Moirae some more.

1|||||||||||
2|||||||||||
3|||C4||||||||
4||||C1*||||C3*|||
5|||||||||||
6||||||C2|||||
7|||||B||||||
8||||||||M|||
9|||||||||||
10|||||||||||
[/table]

Moirae = M
Butterfree = B
Caterpie = C#

Milo v3
2012-12-05, 03:39 AM
Seeing the web work, a grin grew on Yarrow's face.
I'll catch this insect then let the others go.
Yarrow then tossed a capture device at the entangled caterpie.

Pokeball thrown at C4.
Capture Roll: [roll0]

Lejosh
2012-12-05, 05:26 PM
Your PokeBall turns the Caterpie into energy and it enters the PokeBall. As it does the Pokeball begins to move around before settling in the clearing.

1|||||||||||
2|||||||||||
3|||P||||||||
4||||C1*||||C3*|||
5|||||||||||
6||||||C2|||||
7|||||B||||||
8||||||||M|||
9|||||||||||
10|||||||||||
[/table]

Moirae = M
Butterfree = B
Caterpie = C#
PokeBall = P

Milo v3
2012-12-06, 02:18 AM
"Moirae. Immobilise the final caterpie."

String Shot at C2
Accuracy (Target 3): [roll0]

Lejosh
2012-12-06, 02:26 PM
Your String Shot ties up the final Caterpie and it wiggles around trying to get free from it bonds same as the Butterfree.

84Exp for Moirae, also congradulations, your character leveled up to level 4 (because I forgot to level you up when you beat the gym)

Milo v3
2012-12-06, 06:26 PM
Yarrow lifted the Caterpie's pokeball and drew it close enough to grab.

I'm sorry that I had to harm you.
He sent to the remaining caterpie and butterfree.

He then slowly went over an untangled each of them.

Lejosh
2012-12-06, 06:57 PM
As you tangle the 2 of them they give you weird looks before they move in front of the other's on the ground, stopping you from getting to them.

Milo v3
2012-12-07, 04:08 PM
It makes sense that the'd see me as hostile

Yarrow backed off from the caterpie and tried to find a clearing in the forest.

Lejosh
2012-12-07, 07:06 PM
As you move through the Forest you pass many groups of Pokemon that watch you go by. After a little while you fin a clearing about 30m around which has a small lake in the middle.

Milo v3
2012-12-08, 12:28 AM
Once in the glade, the teen sent out all his pokemon, giving each a fair amount of space in the clearing. Nemesis immediately drifted over to the lake.

Yarrow gazed at Momos to see what he would do.

Lejosh
2012-12-08, 12:50 AM
While all of your other Pokemon drifted off to comfortable areas and began to rest Momos looked around at the other's before turning to a spot in the ground and heading towards it.

Milo v3
2012-12-08, 02:54 AM
Momos. I am Yarrow. We are now allies. You were different in your past life, but here your crosses are a symbol. One day, people will recognise your crosses as a symbol for power and skill. But we must advance ourselves before such a day could come.

If you are fine with joining us, show some sign.

Lejosh
2012-12-08, 02:49 PM
Momos turns to you as you begin talking and after you finish he looks up as if he is thinking at first. After a moment he crawls back over to you sitting at your feet and seems to give you a type of puppy dog eyes before shooting a String Shot at your face.

Milo v3
2012-12-08, 08:10 PM
Yarrow tried to brush the tangled silk from his face.
"I can't say I was expecting that. But regardless you will need to be trained."

Lejosh
2012-12-08, 11:09 PM
The Caterpie rolled around a bit, seeming to laugh at what it had done before getting back to its feet and crawling over to a nearby tree and climbing up it.

Milo v3
2012-12-09, 07:17 PM
"You think your funny then. Your name fits you."He said with a wicked grin.

Yarrow raised his arms, gripping the branches of the tree with his psionics then used them to try and grab Momos.

Lejosh
2012-12-09, 08:14 PM
It takes you a little while but you are soon able to reach and grab hold of Momos before bringing him down to your level. He is still happy with himself as you bring him down.

Milo v3
2012-12-10, 02:40 AM
"You've got enthusiasm. But your still going to need training."

Yarrow immediately returned all his pokemon and started to search for a pokemon, Momos could battle.

Lejosh
2012-12-10, 03:43 AM
You travel around for a short amount of time before coming across a different small animal, close to a Caterpie but slightly different all the same. It turns and see's you and calls out and at this time you find yourself surrounded by 3 of these creatures, and they seem less than happy to see you.

Milo v3
2012-12-10, 05:46 PM
Yarrow scanned the similiar pokemon and sent out Momos.
Hopefully he will listen to me in a combat situation.

"Momos. Use your silk to climb on a tree then immobilize the enemies."

If Momos does do what I ask:
Target 3

Lejosh
2012-12-11, 03:50 PM
As you scan the Pokemon the following data comes up on your Pokedex:
Wurmple
Weight : 7.9 lbs. 3.6kg
Biology : Wurmple’s body is colored red at the top and a cream color on the belly. Its eyes are large and yellow with dark pupils. Wurmple has a sharp yellow stinger on its head and two, also yellow in coloration, on its rear. Behind its forehead spike is a tall, red spine with a similar spine behind that. Wurmple has small spikes running down the top portions of its body and five pairs of stubby white limbs. Herbivore.
Habitat : Forest, Rainforest
Then it says More info is required to record Wurmples stats.

Momos climbs up his web quickly landing on a branch of the tree before tying up one of the Wurmple in a tight ball. (W1)

After this happens the other two Wurmple move closer to Momos, trying to get in range of a Tackle no doubt.

To figure out if Momos does as you say make a d20 roll

{TABLE=head]-|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
A||T||||||||
B||||W1||||||
C||||||||||
D|||||||T|||
E|T|W2|||||W3|||
F||||||||||
G||||||||MT||
H||||||||||
I|||T|||||||
J||||||||||[/Table]

Wurmple = W#
Momos = M
Tree = T

Milo v3
2012-12-11, 08:19 PM
"Wurples, I didn't even know they had travelled to Kanto.

Momos, quickly surge down from the tree and ram into the weedle. But watch out for it's spikes."

Order Roll: [roll0]
Momos to F7
Momos uses Tackle on W3
Accuracy: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
Critical Damage: [roll3]

Milo v3
2012-12-11, 08:27 PM
As Momos started to move, Yarrow started to move the grass under one of the Wurmple, aiming to entangle the creature and slow it down.

Yarrow uses Telekinesis on the grass under W2.

Lejosh
2012-12-12, 12:09 AM
Momos's attack hits the Wurmple and causes it to stagger back before it moves forward and returns to attack to you.

The grass under the other Wurmple suddenly ties it up slightly, it can still move, but nowhere near as fast as before. The other slowly moves towards Momos getting resistance from the grass it is moving on.

The Wurmple that was tied up is squirming on the ground trying to get free of the web tying it up.

W3 uses Tackle on Momos
Accuracy - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1]

A||T||||||||
B||||W1||||||
C||||||||||
D|||||||T|||
E|T||||||W3|||
F||||W2|||M|||
G||||||||T||
H||||||||||
I|||T|||||||
J||||||||||[/Table]

Wurmple = W#
Momos = M
Tree = T

Lejosh
2012-12-12, 01:04 AM
woops, screwed the rolls
original damage -
and crit damage - [roll] 2d8+6

Lejosh
2012-12-12, 01:06 AM
god I cant win today
[roll0]

Milo v3
2012-12-12, 02:04 AM
The force from the Wurmple knocked Momos back, slaming it into the hard ground. It looked like it was about to faint. Energy enveloped the caterpie, and it was absorbed back into it's ball.

I guess I was right about you needing training.

Yarrow aimed a capture device at the ground infront of him and released Moros.

"End this."
The white feline gazed around then dashed forward, aiming to slice the wurmple who nearly knocked out Momos.

Return Momos and release Moros at J7.
Moros moves to F7
Moros uses Scratch on W3
Target 2
Crit Target 18-20

Lejosh
2012-12-12, 03:43 AM
Moros easily takes out the Wurmple that was attacking Momos before the second one coming towards Momos moves towards Moros and Tackles him.

W2 uses Tackle on Moros
Accuracy - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1]

A||T||||||||
B||||W1||||||
C||||||||||
D|||||||T|||
E|T||||||W3*|||
F||||||W2|M|||
G||||||||T||
H||||||||||
I|||T|||||||
J||||||||||[/Table]

Wurmple = W#
Knocked out Wurmple = W#*
Moros = M
Tree = T

Milo v3
2012-12-12, 07:28 PM
The absol twisted around aiming to cleave the new attacker.

Critical 18-20

Lejosh
2012-12-12, 11:54 PM
Moros's attack easily takes out the second Wurmple leaving only the one that is tied up wiggling, trying to get away or help its friends, you can't really tell.

Can't be bothered posting a map as its only you and a tied up Wurmple.

Milo v3
2012-12-13, 01:45 AM
Moros. Leave the last one.

The two continued on. The web around the wurmple unravelling as they left.

Lejosh
2012-12-13, 02:34 AM
You begin to leave and loss sight of the Wurmple before too long.

Milo v3
2012-12-13, 06:49 PM
Caterpie isn't the best combatant, but I should still train him.

XP?

Lejosh
2012-12-13, 08:18 PM
As you walk the tree's around you begin to thicken, you seem to be going deeper without noticing it.

Soray, 90exp for Moros and 45 for Momos.

Milo v3
2012-12-13, 09:25 PM
Yarrow found a quiet place and released Momos.
Your going to need some training, but this time we will use a different approach.

Yarrow cast a glance at a nearby tree.
Try and use your silk on that tree, with all your skill.

Momos does Training. Hopefully.

Lejosh
2012-12-14, 12:30 AM
Momos uses String Shot on the tree and manage's to gain some exp from it.

Let's say, 5 exp, this time, but next time try to specify for how long you will be training, that way you can get more exp.

Milo v3
2012-12-14, 02:25 AM
After about an hour of training, the tree was coated in webs.
Satisfied Hunter leaned down to Momos, and handed him an oran berry.
"Good work, here eat this. It should stop any pain you might have from the previous battle."

If he eats it he heals [roll0] points of damage.

Milo v3
2012-12-14, 02:26 AM
As he handed Momos the berry he saw a vision of Momos devouring the Oran from the top, and it not repairing any of the Caterpies wounds. Twisted his hand, he positioned it so that Momos would eat the main section of the berry first.
Probability Control: [roll0]

Lejosh
2012-12-14, 01:41 PM
Momos looks at you before literally jumping onto the berry and without any concern for manner, devours it messily before jumping off your hand and moving to a nearby tree leaving a big mess on said hand.

4+3 health to Momos and you now have a dirty hand :smalltongue:

Milo v3
2012-12-17, 04:31 AM
Your much more of a glutton than I expected.

"Get down from there."

Lejosh
2012-12-17, 02:02 PM
Momos looks down at you before seeming to poke its tongue out at you and continuing to climb the tree.

Milo v3
2012-12-17, 04:47 PM
Pointing a black orb at Momos, an audible click was heard.
The inect converted into crimson energy and surged into the device.

Hunter then started to search for a battle in the forest.

Lejosh
2012-12-18, 12:22 AM
As you venture through the forest you can see many Pokemon, mostly bug typed Pokemon, but there are a few grass typed Pokemon around who watch you from behind tree's and inside bushes.

Milo v3
2012-12-19, 12:19 AM
Hunter attempted to scan each grass and bug types he saw.

Lejosh
2012-12-19, 02:15 AM
As Yarrow ventures through the forest he can see many Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Spinarak, Oddish, Bellsprout and Nuzleaf. You can also see signs of a larger creature but can t get close enough to make it out or get a scan of it.

Milo v3
2012-12-19, 02:51 AM
That Bellsprout is poison type, that could help. Though Nuzleaf is from Hoenn and is a dark type.

Yarrow started to examine his surroundings trying to find a Nuzleaf or Bellsprout.

Lejosh
2012-12-20, 02:48 PM
You walk around a bit, seeing a whole open field in the forest of Bellsprout, over 30 of them and there are plenty of Nuzleaf hiding around in tree's and walking around. You do see a Nuzleaf and Bellsrpout walking around together with another Pokemon that you can't make out properly.

Milo v3
2012-12-20, 11:59 PM
So many. I'm not sure Moros could take them all. Especially since they're poisonous.

He tries to find a small group of them, which are seperate from the rest.

Lejosh
2012-12-21, 12:59 AM
You continue to walk around a bit before you walk past a branch of a tree and it grabs at your shirt ripping a piece of the fabric off before jumping onto the ground. It is a lone Bellsprout and it attacks you with a Vine Whip directed at your face.

Vine Whip on you
Accuracy - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1]

Milo v3
2012-12-21, 03:04 AM
Uugh, Hunter grunted as he raised his palm to his cheek.
A twitch of pain echoed through him, as blood painted his fingers.

Dashing backwards, Yarrow sent out Moirae.

"Quickly, try and rewrite its mind to stop it from attacking."
Immediately the Spinarak's eyes started to glow a noble azure, all the while a dark blue field started to glow along the Bellsprouts flesh.

Moirae uses Disable (Vine Whip) on the Bellsprout

Lejosh
2012-12-22, 03:29 AM
The Bellsprout seemed confused for a short time before coming to its sense's and attacking using Wrap on Moirae.

Wrap on Moirae
Accuracy - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1]
Wrapped for [roll2] turns

Milo v3
2012-12-22, 06:56 AM
As the bellsprouts tendrils wrapped around the spinarak, needle after needle started to launch from Moirae's horn.

Poison Sting on bellsprout
Poison on 17-20
Critical on 20

Milo v3
2012-12-22, 06:58 AM
Yarrow's eyes glowed a dark azure as he saw the needles miss the attacking bellsprout, but once the glow faded, he saw the needles fire again as if it was the first time.

Probability Control on the Accuracy roll
[roll0]

In addition Lejosh gains one murphy point.

Lejosh
2012-12-24, 04:01 AM
While the first lot of Poison Stings miss the Bellsprout the second lot hits it causing it to fall back before attacking with Wrap once again.

Wrap on Moirae
Accuracy - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1]
Damage on Crit - [roll2]
Wrapped Damage - [roll3]
Do not apply weakness or resistance to the HP lost. Do not apply stats to the HP lost. Just in case you need to know.

Milo v3
2012-12-24, 04:39 AM
Damn those vines are really tight.

Moirae, hold on for a second, I'm going to try and catch him.

Capture Roll: [roll0]

Lejosh
2012-12-27, 04:05 AM
With a gush of energy the Bellsprout enters the Poke Ball which violently moves around on the ground before settling.

Bellsprout
Gender - female
Level - 8
Abilities - Oblivious/Venom

Milo v3
2012-12-31, 08:56 PM
After picking up the orb, Yarrow stepped over and started to pet Moirae.
Good work. I hope those tendrils didn't hurt.

XP?

Lejosh
2013-01-01, 02:59 AM
Moriae doesn't seem phased by the attacks however she does have a rather large bruise on her abdomen that looks like a contact area from one of the Vine Whips.

EXP - 150

Milo v3
2013-01-01, 05:44 AM
Yarrow places an oran berry in front of Moirae.
Here, this should help with that bruise.

Once Moirae had eaten, Hunter planned on returning to Pewter City.
[roll0]

Lejosh
2013-01-01, 06:17 AM
As you walk out into Pewter City's entrance you notice that the men who were standing there had gone. The city was loud as people walked around the streets going along with their own business not paying any attention to you or any of the others walking around them.

Milo v3
2013-01-01, 06:41 AM
Yarrow slowly walked to the Pokemart, all the while Moirae travelled upon his arm.

Lejosh
2013-01-01, 06:50 PM
Walking into the Pokemart you see a few trainers browsing goods on the shelves. You can see it is divided into several sections, Poke Balls, Potions, TM disc's, tablets, electronics and other helpful items for Pokemon and trainers to use to use.

Milo v3
2013-01-01, 08:08 PM
"I wish to sell this TM. I believe it contains data on the generation of Earthquakes."

Lejosh
2013-01-02, 07:13 PM
The man behind the counter takes the disc and exams it before looking up at you and saying "I'll give you 3500 Poke for it."

Milo v3
2013-01-02, 08:25 PM
"Fair enough."
I thought I'd get more than this. This Kanto guy is ripping my off.

After getting the money, Yarrow stepped over to the TM section. Taking out his PokeNav he tried to find out what type of gym Pewter City contained.