PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a Gargoyle [3.PF]

Hyde
2012-11-09, 05:31 PM
I'm building a 4-armed gargoyle (CR 9) with the remainder of his levels in War Hulk.

Instead of the normal war hulk abilities (other than the strength ones, clearly) we're taking fighter bonus feats at the appropriate progression.

This leaves me with Monstrous Humanoid 10, War Hulk 8, unless I get to add the feral template, which will be MH 10, WH 6.

So I'm looking for advice on some feats. I'm going for a feral, predator-esque build that just rips stuff up. My goals are some kind of soft CC (looking at a suite of overrun feats) And I'd really like some low-cost way to get to huge size for snatch, otherwise I have to make do with drag, which isn't half as cool.

Any other general advice is appreciated. can basically pull from any books, pathfinder or 3.5 except for Psionics and the Vow of Poverty feat.

Hyde
2012-11-09, 05:34 PM
Oh, and while I'm not stuck on the War Hulk, the resultant.... about 50 strength is pretty attractive.

Hyde
2012-11-09, 06:40 PM
I was kinda hoping I was overlooking something obvious, but Psywar Expansion power is probably my only option, which really isn't because of the psionics ban.