PDA

View Full Version : Gestalt Druid Aspect of Nature

RecklessAbaddon
2012-11-10, 02:07 AM
Wanting to play a druid gestalt character whenever I get a chance to get in a game, and would like help making a build that would be effective at virtually any non-epic level. I'me using the varient here (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/classFeatureVariants.htm#wildShapeVariantAspectOfN ature) and want to have full BAB if at all possible. But I'm open to looking over that for something "fun."

I was thinking Barbarian+Frenzied Beserker/Druid + Warshaper, Druid+Master of many Forms/Ranger , and Druid+Warshaper/Warblade+BloodclawMaster.

I'm open to evil classes if it's fun, levels in blighter are even an option if you can find something fun.

Mishkov
2012-11-10, 01:03 PM
Well...if you're looking purely at power/flexibility/fun, try:

Druid 20 (yes, it's that good)// Monk 1/WS ranger 5/MoMF 10/Warshaper 4

You get improve grapple, wisdom to AC, 9th level casting, ability to shift into basically anything in the game except undead and assume their EX abilities. You also get both the aspect from the druid side and the wildshaping of animals and everything else from the range MoMF side.

You don't have full BAB, but you don't need it. I'd avoid barbarian/FB because you can't cast while raging.

If you're more concerned about shapeshifting into everything and smashing faces, try something like:

(Be a goliath--check with your DM to make sure you can count the racial in forms, otherwise don't take it) Wildshape ranger 5/MoMF 10/Nature's Warrior 5 // Ninja 3/Monk 2/Psychic warrior 1/Warshaper 5/Psychic warrior 9

You have insane grapple checks from goliath and monk feats and being huge, invisibility at will a ton of times a day, poison use, sudden strike +2d6, all the warshaper goodies, 10th lvl manifesting, good BAB though not 20. Obviously take tashaltora. I guess Ninja isn't really necessarily and you could sub those levels back into psychic warrior, but I think the SS dice, invisibility, and poison use (you can do fun antics like take poison from your forms, use your animal's poison). Etc.