PDA

View Full Version : Fooled Bahamut,Fooled Tiamat,Fooled the KOBOLDS!

astrerouge
2012-11-10, 09:30 PM
Good day to you fellow playgrounders!
It has recently came to my attention that there was a feat that let changeling qualify for any humanoid race specific option(racial emulation in races of eberron) and I began thinking of the many option and thought about the feat dragonwrought.

Is it possible with the use of flaw to begin at first level with a dragonwrought changeling?
If so,how would you justify it?
Would it be any good?

With these questions in the open,I bid you goodnight!

2012-11-11, 01:28 AM
I want to say that, yes, you can qualify, but at the same time I don't know. Your minor Change Shape only allows humanoid forms, but once you take Dragonwrought you become a dragon, not a humanoid, which would restrict you from that form. Once you leave the form, you would lose the benefit of the feat, which means that kobold would than be a legal humanoid form again. But once you assume the form it becomes illegal. I have a head ache now...

Arcanist
2012-11-11, 01:45 AM
I want to say that, yes, you can qualify, but at the same time I don't know. Your minor Change Shape only allows humanoid forms, but once you take Dragonwrought you become a dragon, not a humanoid, which would restrict you from that form. Once you leave the form, you would lose the benefit of the feat, which means that kobold would than be a legal humanoid form again. But once you assume the form it becomes illegal. I have a head ache now...

Well... D&D has been known to run on Escher logic :smalltongue: