PDA

View Full Version : Corvo Attano - Dishonored (game)

Heilmut Von L.
2012-11-12, 03:33 PM
I need to build a character similar to Corvo, Dishonored's protagonist. I guess that the build should be a mix of stealth and psionic elements.

Unleash the power of your imagination!

Dusk Eclipse
2012-11-12, 03:45 PM
Level?
Sources Allowed?
Relevant house-rules?

Seriously if you want help you should at least answer those questions, otherwise we are shooting blindly.

Asheram
2012-11-12, 03:51 PM
Psionic rogue/shadowdancer?

Swordsage? :smallbiggrin:

Amnestic
2012-11-12, 03:59 PM
Relevant to this topic (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14075885)

Don't have much to add myself :p

Heilmut Von L.
2012-11-12, 04:08 PM
Level?
Sources Allowed?
Relevant house-rules?

Seriously if you want help you should at least answer those questions, otherwise we are shooting blindly.

Level: full build from 1 to 20, may it will be played from lvl 3
Sources: everything, remember to specify
No house-rules.

Relevant to this topic (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14075885)

Don't have much to add myself :p

That is a good start! I'll read this topic. Thank you!

However, I'm waiting for other tips!

AzazelSephiroth
2012-11-12, 07:22 PM
I had this idea the other day and run with the concept of a PF Elocator. The ability to climb/walk on walls, the Nomad Psion gets at at will short range teleport that mimics Blink very well. The skill points and athleticism of the Elocator fit Corvo`s physical abilities quite well too! As for a build perhaps

Psion3/Fighter2/Elocator4/Psion11... if you want the full caster power, you still get the ability of a Psion 17 and Elocator`s best abilities are in the first 4 levels... if you want a much more physical presence go for
PsychicWarrior10/Elocator10... the extra levels of Elocator will give you a short range teleport and extra skill points, but you lose the full casting power of the Psion... still I see Corvo as a warrior first, caster second.:smallsmile:

Heilmut Von L.
2012-11-13, 12:50 AM
Is it ok if I use the 3.5 Elocator or is this a Pathfinder-only concept?

AzazelSephiroth
2012-11-13, 12:54 AM
To be honest I had not played with the 3.5 Elocator before this... so I cannot speak on the major differences between them, but from a quick glance at the 3.5 the only major difference is a later acquisition of some abilities- not a big killer. I think both should work for the concept, but of course I am always a proponent of Pathfinder if you can!:smallsmile:

Heilmut Von L.
2012-11-13, 12:19 PM
To be honest I had not played with the 3.5 Elocator before this... so I cannot speak on the major differences between them, but from a quick glance at the 3.5 the only major difference is a later acquisition of some abilities- not a big killer. I think both should work for the concept, but of course I am always a proponent of Pathfinder if you can!:smallsmile:

Ok, I've seen the 3.5 Elocaster and it seems ok.