PDA

View Full Version : Dual Divine Druid and Cleric Complete Casting

Cranthis
2012-11-14, 06:49 AM
So, after some researching, I can't find a prestige class that advances 2 divine classes. For example. Say I am a Cleric of Obad-hai. I multiclass into Druid, because you know, the whole nature thing. What If I want both casting? Is there any way to do this?

darksolitaire
2012-11-14, 07:20 AM
I don't think there is any dual advancement classes for divine casters. :smallfrown:

There might be some dubious trick or literal reading of rule which allow divine spell casting to count as arcane, and thus be advanced by theurge, but I'm not starting that argument.

Spuddles
2012-11-14, 07:24 AM
If you find a way to cast arcane spells on one side, you can use Mystic Theurge & Arcane Heirophant.

Diovid
2012-11-14, 07:34 AM
Be an Archivist, that way you can cast spells from both spell lists. For more nature-y stuff, take the Archivist of Nature feat.

Psyren
2012-11-14, 12:11 PM
Skypledged from RotW can be entered with either Cleric or Druid. It grants you a divine spellpool (similar to the arcane one from MotAO) from which you can pull almost any Cleric or Druid spell in the game. This will allow you to be a cleric with druid spells or vice-versa.

The adaptation (RotW 130) lets you gut just about everything from the class except the Spellpool, so if you don't like the Raptoran or Air-based flavor, you're free to make modifications as you please.