PDA

View Full Version : Advice for furthering what is already OP

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-15, 02:31 AM
Hello everyone I am CO-DMing a very high OP game and would like to see if any of you have suggestions for feats, classes, races, spells, epic destinies, ect. that I have not managed to think of with all my powergaming experiance. No infinite loops, but you can suggest homebrew, or really high level stuff like something requiring level 100+. And to avoid players spying I won't say whether I will use your suggestions, but I will assume you will all post as good of advice as you can think of at the time and so I still appreciate your ideas.

If you want to be a bit more helpful you can suggest OP things that are for reptile creatures or things that are intentionally funny in character like a broken prankster class, but don't feel limited to that.

Hirax
2012-11-15, 02:43 AM
Well, WIzards did publish epic destinies for 3.5 on their website. It got taken down, but others have saved them (http://lonelygm.blogspot.com/2011/02/epic-destinies-for-d-35pathfinder.html). With more than 100 levels you can probably spare those feats.

TuggyNE
2012-11-15, 03:17 AM
I assume you've read douglas' Team Solars?

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-15, 11:43 AM
Haven't read the solar thing before.