PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 High Level (19 to 20) Adventures

TopCheese
2012-11-15, 11:13 AM
So a couple people I know want me to run a 1 or 2 shot high level game. So far I'm the only one to have played higher than 16th level, though it has been a while.

What I'm looking for are some high level adventures that I can pull from. I'll be putting a ton of effort into this and from I've been told that everyone has played Tomb of Horrors (2e and 3e) so I won't be able to take to much from that :P

I'm not sure what the PCs will be just yet but I think there won't be any tier 1 or cheese in this. Well I'm pretty sure my aim is still good with the DMG ;) haha

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Clistenes
2012-11-15, 11:50 AM
So a couple people I know want me to run a 1 or 2 shot high level game. So far I'm the only one to have played higher than 16th level, though it has been a while.

What I'm looking for are some high level adventures that I can pull from. I'll be putting a ton of effort into this and from I've been told that everyone has played Tomb of Horrors (2e and 3e) so I won't be able to take to much from that :P

I'm not sure what the PCs will be just yet but I think there won't be any tier 1 or cheese in this. Well I'm pretty sure my aim is still good with the DMG ;) haha

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

These are (almost) all the 3.5 ed high/epic level adventures I know about:

Castle Maure: The Shadow Halls – Dungeon Magazine 139 – Level 17.
The Twisted Run – Dungeon Magazine 129– Level 17.
Root of Evil (Dungeon Magazine 122) – Level 18.
Age of Worms – Kings of the Rift (Dungeon Magazine 133) – Level 18
Bastion of Broken Souls – Level 18.
Blindarian΄s Vault – Dungeon Magazine 141– Level 18.
Gates Of Oblivion – Dungeon Magazine 136– Level 18.
Hellstone Deep – Level 18.
The Lich Queen Beloved – Dungeon Magazine 99 – Level 18.
Prisoner of the Castle Perilous– Dungeon Magazine 153– Level 18.
Diplomacy – Dungeon Magazine 144– Level 18.
Age of Worms – Into the Word Craft Fissure (Dungeon Magazine 134) – Level 19.
Dungeon Magazine 92, Razing Redshore –Level 20-21.
Age of Worms – Amanecer de la Nueva Era (Dungeon Magazine 135) – Level 20
Heart Of The Hellfire Mountain (Dungeon Magazine 140) – Level 20.
Oerth Journal 22, Until the Starbreak – Level 21.
Dungeon Magazine 93, Storm Lord's Keep – Level 21-24.
Oerth Journal 24, The Sundered Spark – Level 22.
Dungeon Magazine 123, Quicksilver Hourglass – Level 21-30.

prufock
2012-11-15, 12:39 PM
There are some here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20030530b&page=1) and here (http://www.dungeonmastering.com/campaigns-adventures/83-free-dd-adventures).

TopCheese
2012-11-15, 02:55 PM
Holy cow, thanks!

Also I'm quite surprised with Monte Cook's "Black Rain", I really like the idea behind that and may use it if I ever start a campaign again.

Hmm I wonder if I could adapt that idea over to my 4e campaign... Perhaps... Hmmm..