PDA

View Full Version : Need help with question?

dantiesilva
2012-11-15, 04:20 PM
Ok playground need help. Person a on his turn moves 180ft. taking a double move action to get to a square. Person B. Cast lesser Clarity during person A's turn, perfectly legal, to go to the same square. Is there anyway that they would not collided into each other? Or no matter what would it result in a grapple roll because both in the end are in the same square?

TuggyNE
2012-11-15, 05:34 PM
Ok playground need help. Person a on his turn moves 180ft. taking a double move action to get to a square. Person B. Cast lesser Clarity during person A's turn, perfectly legal, to go to the same square. Is there anyway that they would not collided into each other? Or no matter what would it result in a grapple roll because both in the end are in the same square?

I assume you mean lesser celerity, and no: A would have to change their move because it got interrupted and is no longer legal.

dantiesilva
2012-11-15, 09:25 PM
Thank you very much did not know that. Saves my cleric from death, and losing all his buffs.

Cranthis
2012-11-15, 09:29 PM
If the two are allies, then there is no penalty for occupying the same squarre, as long as neither takes any actions, except moving out of the square.

Acanous
2012-11-15, 10:15 PM
If the two are allies, then there is no penalty for occupying the same squarre, as long as neither takes any actions, except moving out of the square.

Well, if they are both medium, there IS the penalty for Squeezing. I believe it's -2 AC and -2 ToHit.
Double check that, though, I'm at work.

KillianHawkeye
2012-11-16, 05:16 AM

No, you are allowed to move through your allies, but you cannot end your turn in the same square unless you are more than 2 sizes smaller or larger (or at most Tiny size regardless of the size of the other creature).