PDA

View Full Version : Psionics Unleashed - Pathfinder

Turgon9357
2012-11-16, 11:49 AM
Just got my download for the pdf off of Paizo the other day. Anyone else checking it out?

Psyren
2012-11-16, 02:08 PM
Just got my download for the pdf off of Paizo the other day. Anyone else checking it out?

I've got a whole guide on the changes (which I'm actually in the process of updating) in my sig.

To summarize - huge upgrades for the psionic races and the Soulknife, modest upgrades for the remaining classes and PrCs, lots of abuses and loopholes closed, overall the book is a solid conversion and one that sets the bar for third-party product quite high.

The followup, Psionics Expanded, adds even more fun options for players and DMs alike. And both books will soon be combined into one volume (Ultimate Psionics) for which the writers just had a wildly successful Kickstarter.

Turgon9357
2012-11-18, 08:10 PM
I've got a whole guide on the changes (which I'm actually in the process of updating) in my sig.

To summarize - huge upgrades for the psionic races and the Soulknife, modest upgrades for the remaining classes and PrCs, lots of abuses and loopholes closed, overall the book is a solid conversion and one that sets the bar for third-party product quite high.

The followup, Psionics Expanded, adds even more fun options for players and DMs alike. And both books will soon be combined into one volume (Ultimate Psionics) for which the writers just had a wildly successful Kickstarter.

Very cool. I'll check out your guide (along with the rest of the books) when the semester is done and I have more time. Incidentally, I was a contributor for the Kickstarter.