PDA

View Full Version : Painted Myself into a Corner...

Suteinu
2012-11-16, 05:48 PM
So I'm co-GM-ing this game, right? It's a homebrew setting, D&D w/ what will become steam-punk technology, and I wanted to play an assassin-type, a simple, blue-collar, knife-in-your-neck half-orc reminiscent of AD&D 1st. He's in a group consisting of two gun-slingers (one Great White Hunter and one Two-Gun Cowboy), a sorceress (first-time player who is really getting the hang of how to use her spells), and my co-GM's character, a civilized orcish man-at-arms (Dungeon Crasher).

Presently, my character is a Ninja (Air; Knowledge instead of Craft) 4/Fighter (Exoticist, Hit & Run) 2. He's accidently become very Batman in play, being stealthy, investigative, intimidating, and prone to using gadgetty weapons and equipment (garrotte, bolas, chain, flasks containing varrious substances). His feats are currently:
Deadly Defense
Imp. Initiative
Quickdraw
Wolf's Bite
Combat Reflexes
Investigation
Blindfighting

For the past couple of levels, I've been trying to advance his Knowledges and Intimidation skills. I'm thinking about a total of 5 Fighter levels for the Zhentish Soldiery, but I also want to make getting Knowledge Devotion (when I get it) worth the getting. Also, Swordsage has been staring at me, saying "Ninja? Really?"

Any advice on how to continue this build?:smalleek: