PDA

View Full Version : Spell list help

Azoth
2012-11-16, 08:37 PM
Hey guys and galls. I am making a character who is a trickster primarily. I have a build in place, and he is a wizard. I am just drawing a blank on the spells that a trickster would pack for an adventuring day. We are starting at level 5. I already thought of grease, silent image, benign transportation and the like. I am considering eventually grabbing shape spell and invisible spell, but nothing is certain on that front yet.

I am probably going to be fulfilling the role of BFC. So while he is a deceiving, cunning, loveable scamp, I would still like him to be effective at his job while still in theme. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

dextercorvia
2012-11-16, 10:46 PM
Sticky Floor (RotD) -- Glue Trap
Wall of Smoke (SC) -- Lesser Farting Contest
Stinking Cloud -- Farting Contest
Nauseating Breath -- Belching contest
Invisibility -- Pranksters should not be seen
Mirror Image -- When you get caught, you will need something to keep them from stabbing you
Shatter -- sometimes you just absolutely have to break something, from way over here
Slide and/or Greater (SC) -- I don't know what happened, he was standing right next to the fountain/edge of the roof/volcano, and he just slipped
Hoard Gullet (DM) -- Smuggling, stealing, taking loot with you, keeping your spellbook safe from other tricksters
Glitterdust -- maybe other pranksters are sneaking up on you invisibly.
Shadowspray (SC) -- Strength Damage and Daze
Web -- Improved Glue Trap
Slow -- Keep them in the Glue Trap indefinitely.