PDA

View Full Version : The Story of the Bumbling Oaf and the Pale Man

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-20, 06:55 PM
The Bivore turns around from the edge of the ocean and greets you by starring blankly into space, like the moron he is. His cohort standing with him smiles then points you out to his master.

Sinpoder
2012-11-20, 07:07 PM
In the distance this massive man would see this rather tall human figure walking towards, though he was only 6'4" he clearly had the aura of a God. Alexander would see this man in the distance and he would smile softly at him, Alexander knew very well who he was as the souls that just came in told him that a massive figure just appeared and half of them were scared to death. Alexander quickly figured out that he was not the brightest God on the planet, but he was clearly the most real in his nature and possibly the closest to him in that way.

Alexander would walk up to the man, and he would bow to him slightly, showing him as much respect as he would show any other god but one look at him he knew that he would most likely not be getting his soul when he died, if he ever died. There was something about it that seemed.... off. This made him both unique and interesting to Alexander so why not be his friend. How are you today my friend?

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-21, 12:23 AM
After being pointed out to him the Bivore exclaims EXTRA WHITE GUY! and then points you out to the cohort that alerted him of you. In his dull monotone the cohort says Oh my, you have the most muscular eyes my master. I could never spot such a hidden creature. Then turning to you We are fine thanks for asking, and yourself?

Sinpoder
2012-11-21, 12:36 AM
Alexander would smile as he watched the man simply yell and he would see his cohort complementing him on his strength of eyes but he was clearly not trying to be stealthy but he didn't really care. Alexander would look at the man for a moment and he was very clearly one of those strength gods, the ones that care only about strength and power and he only respected people who could show him that strength and power. It didn't take a genius to figure that out, and Alexander was a genius in his own way.

I am doing just fine, I only wish to prove my strength against the mightest of all fighters in the world. I think me surviving a single punch from this man will prove that point well enough. Don't you agree my friend? Alexander looked at the big man, looking at him with his blood red eyes as he knew the man would not resist the chance to punch someone if he had the chance and Alexander knew this would hurt but he had to do what he needed to do.

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-21, 12:53 AM
NOBODY ASK TO BE PUNCHED BEFORE? the Bivore says exited. Shall I ask my master to remove his PowerFist, the choice is between masochism/friendship or suicide the choice is yours.

Sinpoder
2012-11-21, 01:01 AM
Lets go ahead and take the Power Fist off.. no reason for me to die right now.. I just want to prove my strength.. but go ahead and punch me right here Alexander would point at his cheekbone as he would wait for the punch to come in.

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-21, 01:39 AM
Punch comes in and connects generally around the area you wanted him to hit you, and sense you can't die from this you fall unconscious after a pain like no other and awake when you body is reconstituted in mid flight you feel similarly strong pain as you crash from the knockback and you wake again, but this time in a body with the remainder of it's unbroken bones broken lots of flesh torn off and on fire from the air friction of the knockback and you seem to have traveled around the world and hit the Bivore in the back on one of his spikes and hit with such an impact you have become 2 dimentional. Your regeneration soon kicks in and the Bivore says YOU HIT ALMOST AS HARD he rubs the area on his back where you ran into him.

Sinpoder
2012-11-21, 01:45 AM
The moment his fist made contact with him, the Bivore would feel as if his own punch also hit him due to the fact that any damage that Alexander feels is instantly transferred to the person who did it. As Alexander landed against the back of his monster, he would stand up as all of his bodies snapped back into place and with a twist of his head he would crack his neck before saying Thank you for that.. I had this crick in my neck, you fixed it. Thanks a lot for that.

Now with the Talking Man he would most likely be surprised that anyone could survive something like that and the way he survived it made it all the more surprising.

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-21, 02:04 AM
Talking Man the cloud giant shows no emotion different than before. The same depressed fake smile remains unphased. They turn to eachother. What shall we do now my lord. I WANN'IM TO FIGHT'EM TOO! They turn to you. Would you like to fight alongside the Bivore?

Sinpoder
2012-11-21, 02:08 AM
Alexander would nod as he agreed clearly agree to fight along side the massive Bivore.

Dr.Orpheus
2012-11-21, 02:14 AM
WE GO SOMEWHERE. the Bivore grows to his max allowed size on this plane to give him longer legs for travel.