PDA

View Full Version : cleric question

Bloodymango
2012-11-20, 08:34 PM
is it possible for a cleric to cast arcane spells with out multi classing in to a arcane class

Gavinfoxx
2012-11-20, 08:38 PM
There are several ways to do it, but it is difficult.

Could you specify precisely what you want a cleric to do in general? What specific spell do you want to cast, and why do you need it cast as an arcane spell?

Darth Stabber
2012-11-20, 08:57 PM
Do you want to cast spells that aren't on your spell list? There are numerous ways of getting more spells, though most are either a waste or a pain to aquire.

Or do you want to cast your divine spells as though they were arcane? That i don't know about, though i am unsure as to why you would even want to.

Bloodymango
2012-11-20, 09:09 PM
i have a bbeg who is going be hating wizards. but i want him to call is clerics wizards for effect. i would like to cast as many arcane spells as possible but mostly blasters or divantions

Gavinfoxx
2012-11-20, 09:39 PM
So you want a Cleric to...

...cast spells that primarily come from the Wizard list, primarily blasting and divination spells.
...cast those spells in a way that looks like they are being cast by a Wizard, rather than a Cleric.

Correct? Or am I misunderstanding? Also, could you edit your posts to add grammar, spelling correction, and capitalization? You are quite hard to understand. Is English not your main language, or are you posting from a phone, or are you dyslexic?

Sounds like you want a Cloistered Cleric, with any from the Spell/Rune/Magic (and similar) domains, with the Divine Gesture flaw, with access to Anyspell (amongst other things), who maybe has Divine Magician, who gets access to lots of domains via prestige classes of all sorts, including Contemplative, Divine Oracle, and especially Sovereign Speaker. And who also takes various 'Initiate' feats to gain extra spells.

http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=420.0
http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=8344

Bloodymango
2012-11-22, 11:01 AM
this is for a cleic under 12 plz, ya i figured closier cleric but besides that idk. is there any items or feats that make this possible

Gavinfoxx
2012-11-22, 11:08 AM
Also, could you edit your posts to [correct] grammar, spelling, and capitalization?

Also, I told you a bunch of domains and feats and prestige classes that made this possible already!